hero1000

• 3 months later...

Part III

Jonesy was pacing by his desk when Franco walked in.

"Where ya been? Chief has been waiting to see us for an hour. What the fuck, didn't you sleep last night? You look like shit!"

Franco gave his partner a half grin, "Good morning to you too, bright eyes. What does the chief want?"

"Don't know, but I think we're going to find out"

Chief Rogers had been with the department for 20 years. He was efficient and he was good, but he was getting tired and grumpy lately.

They walked in his office. Rogers stared at Franco for about 30 seconds, "Where ya been? You look like shit!"

Franco rolled his eyes, "Is that the new morning protocol now? 'Hey you look like shit'"

"Can the smart ass remarks, Franco. You're late. I need you to head downtown to Olympia Mall. Get reports on a break-in that occurred last night. Store is Black Hawk somewhere near the..."

"Yeah, I know that place" Jonesy cut in. "They sell weird occult shit and stuff. What did they lose?"

"Don't know. Don't really care, just want you two to get reports and see what you can find out"

Franco nodded and they left the office.

When they got to Olympia, Franco commented, "I remember when malls were the place to be. Now look at this dump. No one takes care of them anymore and they're falling apart. Sad"

Jonesy nodded. "Probably why Black Hawk was able to afford rent in here."

They got out checked their pieces in their holsters and went into the mall. Most locations were boarded with ancient signs that read "New tenant coming soon!". Occasionally they passed a tattoo parlor or a salon but not much else.

Black Hawk was in the center of the complex. Dark sign with a large hawk in black light over the entrance. The interior was very dark and difficult to adjust to.

Franco called out, "Police. Here to take a report"

There was a noise and a young man dressed in goth with multiple piercings and dark eyes stepped out of a back area. He slowly eyed the cops up and down. Smirked and nodded.

"Yeah." He said slowly, "We were robbed. You're here a little late"

Jonesy and Franco looked at each other.

Jonesy spoke up, "What was taken?"

The young goth looked at Jonesy for almost a minute without speaking then turned to Franco. He stared into Franco's eyes. Cocked his head then scanned him up and down. Franco got the sense he was being appraised.

Jonesy spoke again, "Excuse me. What was taken? Can you give us your name?"

The man laughed with little humor, "Dreadmore"

Franco arched an eyebrow, "Is that your real name?"

"As far as your concerned it is."

Jonesy sighed, "OOOOOOKay. We're here to try to help you out, but if you don't want to cooperate, there is little we can do."

The man said nothing.

Franco said, "All right. We're leaving. If you decide you want a report done, call us back"

They turned to head out of the store when Dreadmore spoke again, "You have a demon"

Franco stopped and Jonesy, who was behind him, ran into him. They turned around.

"What did you say?" Franco was now more calculating.

"It is part of you. You can't fight it. You don't even know if you really want to."

Franco felt his temper flare and he stormed over to the man grabbed him by the neck and lifted him into the air eyes blazing.

"Don't you ever talk to me like that again!"

Jonesy raced to this side and tried to get him to let go of the shop owner.

"Franco, easy, easy, he's just talking shit. All spooky. Part of the game. Let him go."

Franco lowered Dreadmore and watched him. 

Dreadmore didn't appear to be the least bit ruffled by the assault.

"You almost let him out didn't you." Dreadmore's eyes showed some life

Franco backed up a step.

Dreadmore smiled, "I bet you do enjoy it."

Jonesy spoke to Franco, "Let's just go. Don't let him provoke you. It's all right,"

"Maybe I should file a report."

Jonesy sighed, "I think you've made my partner upset so he should wait outside and I'll take it down."

He turned to Franco, "Go wait by the car and I'll be out in a minute."

Franco started to leave, "No he needs to stay. I can help"

"What?" Franco was incredulous. "What the fuck are you talking about?"

Inside, Franco was nervous that this punk really did know about his experiment and what happened last night.

He had to keep calm, however, he had on his Kevlar vest and the thought of hulking out through that would be painful at best.

He looked at Jonesy, "I'll stay. I want to hear what he's talking about"

Dreadmore smiled and took them to the back. The room looked decked out for a seance. Only candles for lighting. A crystal ball on a table. Franco was beginning to really feel a bit creeped out by al of this.

Jonesy pulled out his pad and began taking notes. "Ok. You want to tell us first how you knew you were robbed?"

"I didn't say robbed. I reported a break-in"

Franco's eyebrows arched again, "So nothing was taken?"

Smirk "No"

Jonesy sighed again, "How do you know there was a break-in?"

Dreadmore pointed to the wall behind the table with the ball. "The panel over there"

Jonesy squinted, "What panel?"

"If you walk over and push, that panel opens into another room. We had this place altered after we took possession of it"

Franco noted the odd emphasis on "possession" most people would simply have said they were renting.

Dreadmore continued to explain, "Just push on the panel. Go ahead. You will see what I mean"

Jonesy walked over to the wall and started probing with his baton.

"It needs to feel your skin"

Franco walked over to his partner to keep an eye on him. Jonesy put his baton away and started to reach out with his hand.

Franco turned to be sure Dreadmore was still in the same place so as not to have his back to him when there was a whoosh sound a yelp from his partner. He turned back and Jonesy was no where to be seen.

Dreadmore snickered.

"What the fuck?!!! What just happened??? Jonesy you ok?"

"And that's how we know there was a break-in. You see? Jonesy is already in the holding pen with the person who came in last night. I believe you may have met him already." Dreadmore was walking towards Franco who was unlatching his holster.

"Don't come closer I will shoot"

Dreadmore eyed the service revolver and smiled. 

Franco dropped it in alarm, "Shit that burned. How did you..."

Before he could finish, Dreadmore approached and shoved him in the chest. Franco stepped back against the wall and put his hand back to catch himself. The moment he touched the wall it seemed to swallow him. A moment of panic and then he could breathe. He could feel the creature in him raging just below the surface. Then he heard a voice.

"Oh shit! It's you! That freak cop!"

He opened his eyes to see that he was in a room about 20 foot square with a small amount of furnishings, a mirror and no doors. Jonesy was sitting in a chair and against the far wall was Davis. The punk he had arrested the day before.

Dreadmore laughed out loud. He sat at the table in front of the crystal when he heard the female speak. "That was almost too easy"

Dreadmore looked up and saw the pale figure with the flowing black hair sit across from him. "You were wonderful, my sweetness. Soon, very soon, I will be able to harness the power that cop has." His breathing grew heavy as he felt the strong sexual pull of the beautiful woman across from him and the overwhelming desire for the strength and power he knew lay within Franco. 

The woman smiled sensually, "My handsome, beautiful....prince" She laughed, "Once that power is coursing through you, you will be unstoppable. Our union will be more amazing than anything ever conceived."

The crystal began to glow, at first a pinkish color, then a sound like whispering voices floated through the room.

Vapors wafted in arcs from the globe which shot out and touched each of the humans sitting at the table. It wrapped them in its tendrils.

Dreadmore closed his eyes and breathed in the vapors letting them fill him.

The woman watched as the crystal displayed an image of the three men in the chamber. The chamber was actually deep within the crystal itself. 

Two of the men were watching the one called Franco as he lay on the floor. The image focused sharply on Franco's face and a green aura lifted from him and filtered through the vapors. The whispers became more coarse. The color of the vapors began to bleed over from a pink to a greenish tinge. It circled and thickened like a fog. The voices became angry murmurings and rumblings now.

Dreadmore still had his eyes closed breathing in the vapors. As the green tinge reached his nostrils it paused then surged forward. Dreadmore opened his eyes wide and gasped.

The woman watched intently. She saw his eyes turn startlingly white from their deep black. He smiled at her with a triumphant leer. 

"Yes!" He rumbled in a voice that was much deeper than normal.

He rose from the seat and she noticed he seemed taller than before. His once loose shirt was stretched tight across his chest, gaps between the buttons widening. 

He grunted, "The...power!"

A button burst free of his shirt exposing his pale pectorals swelling out wards. A second one came off. He laughed in a deep rumbling sound. 

The woman saw his penis outlined in his pants throb and stiffen.

She felt herself begin to grow wet. The green tendrils wrapping her frame which tightened and began to thicken as well.

Another button pinged past her head.

She saw the deep cleavage of his fully exposed chest and her own breasts thickened and tightened with her nipples stiffening while the mass of muscle on his frame pushed his own nipples towards the ground.

He raised his arms and massive biceps and triceps burst through the black sleeves which were being pushed away from his sides by his widening back.

He staggered as his legs thickened and he had to adjust his stance. His feet breaking through the confines of his shoes. 

The woman gasped and stood as her sleek frame became more athletic as well, thickening causing rips in her flowing black dress. 

The voices rumbled more angrily and more deeply. The green fog began to encircle them more tightly pulling them together.

She stumbled forward. He fell against her and she could feel the thickness of his manhood tear free of his pants. Her own clitoris was thickening an lengthening into what resembled a small erect penis.

She gasped and shuddered as he entered her.

Green color enveloped his skin and his face began to shift. He tried to speak but only managed to grunt as his nose adjusted and the piercing strained and exploded out of its hole. The skin rapidly healed over in a green range.

He began to thrust wildly inside of her with his newfound power. Thickly muscled green ass shoving and moving further. His cock growing thicker and longer inside of her. 

She gasped and groaned in pleasure.

He came inside of her with such explosive power, she thought she couldn't hold it all, but her body absorbed the flood.

Suddenly the voices changed to a whispering race and the tendrils of fog softened and began to reverse like  whirlpool.

He felt himself grow weaker an begin to become smaller. The green giving way to the pale.

She felt herself grow smaller and weaker.

Finally he lay quietly beside her with his still erect cock inside. She looked at him and they smiled. She could tell that inside of her, their creation had stirred to life.

The tendrils of green swirled and raced back into the crystal.

The voices began to fade.

Franco lay on his back still, looking at Jonesy and Davis. They saw him staring.

Jonesy went over to him. "You ok?"

"Yeah. I think. I feel weird, like something left me."

They heard what sounded like groaning and murmuring outside the walls.

Davis panicked and moved closer to the two cops, "Man....I don't know what that is..but I've heard it a couple times since I been here. What day is it?"

"Wednesday...I think" Franco said.

Jonesy shook his head, "No couldn't be Wednesday. I've been in here at least a week. Thought you had abandoned me"

Franco looked confused, "No. I came only a few moments after you did."

Davis looked worried, "You guys are freaking me out."

The groaning grew louder.

Davis went over to Franco, "Can't you just do that muscle thing and get us out of here???"

Franco shook his head, "It doesn't just happen when I want. I have to...."

He was breathing hard, "Something is...wrong..."

Davis looked excited, "You gonna do it? Please, this time, I won't freak out if you just break down that wall and get us out. Just muscle a little bit...."

Jonesy looked annoyed, "Look kid. We will deal with this as we can. I know you been in here for a while."

The groaning from the walls sounded like two animals in heat. 

It went on and on and on.

"How long you been here, Davis?"

"I think about a month or something..."

"Shit and you ain't found a way out yet?"

"No" he shook his head. "It's weird. I was...." he looked suspiciously at the cops, "I was just visiting this hocus pocus shop and"

Jonesy's eyebrow went up, "Visiting?"

"Well, this dude had told me I could get some power....like yours" He indicated Franco "If I visited this shop at midnight."

Franco growled, "First I told you NOT to tell anyone."

"I didn't! I didn't! I swear! This dude all in black just showed up after you dropped me off and..."

"All in black?" Jonesy asked, "Did he give you a name?"

"Yeah, it was creepy like Dreadlord or something...and there was this chick with him. She was hot!"

Franco rolled his eyes, "So this Dreadmore INVITED you to his shop?"

Davis nodded, "Yeah. I wanted what you have. Then I ain't got to worry about anyone beating me up or nothing"

Franco looked at the ground.

The groaning was increasing. They tried to block it out. Jonesy indicated the three sofas and suggested they get some sleep so they could be clear headed. Franco offered first watch.

Davis just shrugged, "Man I don't know how I'm gonna sleep with them noises going on"

Franco dug through a drawer in a chest in the corner, "Earplugs. Seems we have everything we need here."

"Except a toilet" Jonesy spoke up, "I gotta pee"

Davis shrugged, "Uh, actually go knock on that panel by the chest."

Jonesy looked at him, then tried it. A door popped open into a fully equipped bathroom with toilet, jacuzzi style bath and marble shower.

"Holy fuck!" Franco barked.

Jonesy smiled, "I'll be right out"

He closed the door.

Franco was watching Davis. He finally looked away then said, "No hard feelings about yesterday, then?"

Davis said, "What are you talking about?"

"When I arrested you?"

Davis looked confused. The noises were more rhythmical and easier to ignore now.

"Yesterday I arrested you."

"No, that was like a month ago or something. I been in here a long time."

"No. It was just yesterday"

"Whatever dude. Maybe we're like in the twilight zone or something and time is all weird."

"So...."

"Oh. Yeah. I guess we need each other right now, so no hard feelings." He paused, "How the fuck can I get muscles like yours, though?"

Franco laughed, "Work out, eat right..."

"Cut the bullshit. You got like a super steroid or something they give you cops? Cause I just want you to cut me a piece of it."

Franco shook his head, "If we get out of this, I'll be glad to take you to the gym and we can figure it out."

Davis realized he was getting turned on talking about muscle with this cop. He tried to casually put his hand over his crotch.

Franco snorted, "You don't need to hide it. Turns me on too."

Davis laughed, "Ain't this some shit. One day you're arresting my ass. Now we have boners talking about muscle."

Franco actually smiled. "Yeah"

They both rubbed their crotches just as Jonesy opened the door from the bathroom. 

They both turned red.

Jonesy sighed, "Well don't let me interrupt your little circle jerk." 

He took out some earplugs and went to a couch to sleep.

Davis came over to Franco, "Is he going to get weird on us?"

Franco shrugged, "Who cares at this point?"

They both paused and looked at each other. Big Italian cop. Skinny black kid. 

Franco realize he was kind of handsome in a way.

The kid was in awe of Franco's power.

Suddenly Franco reached out and pulled Davis into a deep passionate hug.

Davis held his breath. Then he said, "I want to kiss you"

Franco leaned into him and their lips met. They paused looking into each other's eyes. Then with a single mind their lips parted and Davis tongue reached into Franco's mouth and found his tongue waiting.

After a moment they pulled away. Breathing heavily, Franco said, "I guess there's a first time for everything."

Davis looked at the ground, "I still like girls, ya know"

There was quiet, "Oh who the fuck am I kidding, that felt awesome" And Davis kissed him again.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6

Very interesting turn of events and yet so different from the initial chapter. I like it. Interested in where this will be leading. It was kinda confusing where Dreadmore and the woman went as well as the time confusion. I hope we'll get some answers in the next chapter. Great job hero. 

• Upvote 2

Part IV

Jonesy rolled over. Suddenly he jumped up, disoriented. "What the fuck? I can't be late!"

He scanned the room confused.

He paused, "Where...shit....still stuck. Must've slept for...I don't know...." He scanned again then realized what looked different.

Franco was sleeping on another couch and Davis was curled up against him.

Jonesy arched his brows, "Hey! Lovebirds!"

Franco grunted then opened his eyes. He realized Davis was up against him and his face grew deep red. He pushed Davis away and growled, "What the fuck, dude?"

Davis fell to the floor confused and stood up. Humiliated and angry now. "Dude! What you sleeping on my couch for? Why you pushing my ass?"

Franco got up. Stiff from sleeping in his uniform and Kevlar. "Your couch? What you own the place now? Maybe you know how to get out and just keeping us here?"

Jonesy got between them, "Stop! Stop! It's this room. It's doing weird shit to all of us. Just relax."

Franco felt his rage boiling, "Relax?!?!? We are here because of this delinquent punk and...."

"PUNK?!?!" Davis yelled back "Freak cop is calling me a punk after trying to fuck me???"

A rumble surrounded the walls like deep laughter and a strange green fog emanated from the floor and filled the room.

Dreadmore and the woman watched the crystal. Still sitting naked from their tryst.

Dreadmore laughed. The woman smiled.

She spoke, "They are fighting so quickly. The last group took much longer to reach this point."\

Dreadmore smiled, "Once they do each other in, the power will leave and permanently reside in us. It will add to the souls we have devoured and..."

He suddenly watched intently. The fog was dissipating. This couldn't be right. Not yet. He needed it to stay and then he could pull it fully out.

Jonesy barked out through the fog, "Stay still. Don't move"

Davis felt panic rise in his chest. He was trying not to breathe the weird stuff in.

Franco felt oddly calm, like an old lover had just embraced him.

Davis panic kept rising. It was getting harder to hold his breath. He knew he couldn't keep it up. He suddenly opened his mouth and sucked for oxygen and instead the green fog boiled and poured into him.

Franco felt weakness and saw the fog disappear.

Jonesy began to breathe more easily as he could begin to make out shapes now.

Davis meanwhile felt odd. His skinny frame shuddered. The fog seemed to solidify in his gut and then bleed into him.

He dropped his head shaking violently.

Franco became alarmed. "Hey kid, you ok?" He walked over to him and took his shoulders. "Look at me, I'm sorry I was an ass just now. I was confused for a moment but it's all....." He broke off as Davis lifted his head to look at him. The kid's eyes had turned white.

The shaking had stopped.

Davis said, "I feel weird" but his voice sounded different.

Franco said, "Oh fuck!"

He could feel Davis' shoulders beginning to thicken.

Jonesy stared, "Oh shit!"

Franco had experienced it, but never seen it happen to another person and was mesmerized. Still holding the kid's shoulders as they began to bulge and grow.

Davis was still not comprehending what was happening looked at them both as his clothes began to grow tighter. "What....what are you staring at?" He heard his own voice drop and realized how uncomfortable his clothes had begun to feel.

He looked down at himself as he felt an incredible surge of power race through him and a huge grin spread across his face. He looked back up at Franco as the back of his shirt split apart, "Who's the freak now?" he roared.

Franco's mouth dropped open as he continued to hold on. The seams on the sleeves straining and popping.

Davis' chest pushed outwards, thickening like a barrel causing the front of the shirt to split. "Fuck!" he barked.

The intensity grew. His arms thickened and bulged as the sleeves erupted, "Fuck! Fuck!"

A powerful fist slammed into the cop's chest, knocking him on his back and actually cracking the Kevlar. And the kid continued to grow.

Jonesy raced to his partner's side to help him up. They both backed away, warily as Davis' continued to change.

Davis was lost in ecstasy as monstrous traps rose up to meet his thickening neck, destroying the collar of his shirt.

"Fuck..this is fuck...ugh" The waist of his jeans ruptured and the seams along the sides burst as tree trunk legs pushed their way to freedom.

"This...ugh..is...fuck...argggggg" His speech disappeared into a rumble. The remains of his clothes fluttered to the ground. His skin began to change from brown to lighter brown to green, then a deeper green. His face grew thick with deep jaws and eyebrows.

Jonesy and Franco backed against the wall as the creature roared and bellowed. Evidently enjoying its immense power.

The creature seemed to be flexing every enormous muscle at the same time then turned and slammed against one of the walls. There was a slight shudder to the room.

Dreadmore and the woman watched. 

She looked concerned, "This isn't suppose to happen this way."

"Silence! I told you the spell had instability"

The creature roared again slamming into the wall. A small crack appeared.

The crystal hummed and shuddered. The pink mist leaped out of it, angry whispers sounding through the shop.

Jonesy and Franco went to the creature and Franco reached out a hand.

The creature looked at him briefly then roared and slammed the wall again.

The crystal rocked on the table the mist turned red, then green then pink and the murmuring voices rose in pitch.

Dreadmore covered his ears.

The woman stood, "We need to leave now"

"No! Stay!" He jerked her back down

Franco punched at the crack the creature had started. The wall made an odd sound like glass was behind it.

The creature smiled at him then hammered at the wall again and again. Jonesy began helping Franco and the two men along with the creature began to work as a team.

Dreadmore roared, "NO! They should be fighting each other. The creature needs to kill them!"

The voices circled his head the pink fog moved into his nose and ears and mouth.

Dreadmore jumped back from the table trying to avoid them.

The woman saw her opportunity and moved out of the room.

The creature gave one more mighty hit to the wall and the sound of shattering glass filled the room. Franco felt like he couldn't breathe. Jonesy felt himself sucked free and the creature roared.

Dreadmore saw the fog change to green and fill the room. Glass sprayed everywhere. The room seemed to tilt.

Soon it began to dissipate. The green fog began to swirl around the room. Loud groaning and grunting filled the void along with the voices which seemed mollified.

The woman watched through a doorway and began to make out figures. Three massive naked men lay gasping on the floor. They looked like three super heavyweight bodybuilders. One black, two white. The remains of cop clothes on the floor.

The fog continued to swirl and clear.

Another figure appeared sprawled on the floor, Dreadmore with his eyes open, unseeing and unbreathing. She knew he was dead. Instead of taking the three lives it had taken his. And it would have taken hers had she remained. The demon needed blood.

Jonesy started to stir. He gasped as he saw his huge lean frame. Franco and Davis opened their eyes and looked around.The fog continued to swirl then moved towards Franco. He opened his mouth and a tendril shot into him. Two other tendrils broke off and entered Davis and Jonesy. They all three shuddered.

Slowly they began to return to their normal size.

Franco spotted Dreadmore's body a few feet away. "I don't even know how to report this."

Jonesy shook his head, "We don't. We need to get dressed and act like we weren't here when this happened. No one will believe us anyway."

They both looked at Davis. He looked warily at each of them, smiled weakly, "That was one hell of a ride."

They didn't say anything.

Davis shrugged, "Well....we all three in this together now...right?"

They nodded. Then the three naked men moved into a group hug.

Franco said, "Hulk brothers. We each have a part to play here."

The woman backed away. They would pay for costing her lover his life. 

They wouldn't even see her coming. Or the creature she carried in her womb...

I hope you guys like the direction this is going. It is kind of a fun story to write with some fantasy and horror elements.....

• Like 3
  • Upvote 10