Raijin: The God of Thunder Thighs - Chapters 1 to 3

an0n12

This is the first story I ever posted to the forum, enjoy!

Raijin: First Comes the Lightning

Raijin "The God of Thunder Thighs" they call me that and for good reason too! While I may not be Japanese, I am a professional bodybuilder who is VERY well known for his insane leg development. Well...that and my name is Raymond which I have to say isn't the best basis for a nick name but whatever; it seems you aren't a well-respected pro unless you have a nickname right? Well, all that aside, while I do love having legs as freaky and developed as I do, I just want to get my fucking upper half to match them...

Imagine my excitement when my work out partner, another professional bodybuilder, John told me he had gotten his hands on some really powerful drugs that cause growth near instantly! Well John, god bless him, has been trying anything and everything he can get a hold of to get to my level. Now don't get me wrong the man is a beast nay a god amongst normal men but then again the company he keeps, such as myself, are not your average men. Neither of us is Mr. Olympia though we do aspire for that title but John's legs are a little lacking, at least compared to mine heh. I assume this is why he workouts with me instead of solo or with another pro, I mean I make sure that bastard pushes himself on leg day and he does the same for me the rest of the time.

So I headed to the gym which I was not surprised to find empty aside from John and I, it was late Thursday night after all. Now call me cocky, arrogant, or whatever the fuck you want but when it comes to gym time for me I always have my posers on underneath a pair of shorts that are a size...or three...small for my massiveness. To quote the all wise Mel Brooks "If ya got it, flaunt it!” Well that and I love to give John a hard time showing off my legs plus it seems to push him to do better during his workouts. I look around a bit and find John in the yoga aka posing room with his duffel bag and the biggest shit eating grin I've even seen on the man which is saying a lot.

"It's about fucking time you showed up Rai!"

"...it's damned near midnight, 'miracle serum' or not I need my beauty sleep."

John grinned ever larger putting the Cheshire Cat to shame.

"And with your face you really do, careful you don't bust the mirrors in here."

...yes we have that type of "friendship". Call it rivalry or the fact both of us are assholes but we both know we can trust the other for anything.

"John you asshole just show me the shit would ya."

"Ya, ya keep your man panties on."

John goes to his duffel and brings back two shots filled with a substance I can only describe as a mixture between tar and coffee grounds. He describes to me his sponsor had gotten his hands on a few vials of this mystery shit that was supposed to be in beta testing but actually does all the shit the ads in the muscle magazines "promise" they do. Now since we are such best buds and his sponsor is hoping I will jump ship from the company I play poster boy for to theirs (fat chance but if this works...) they made sure to give enough to John for the both of us to use as good will gift. John is adamant that I go first which I find strange but eh, fuck it I don't have much to lose and a lot of mass to gain!

As he puts a syringe back into the duffel I peel my shorts and posers down far enough for John to put the needle into my ample cheeks. As he performs the injection I exclaim. "Holy shit man is this Icy Hot or something? This crap feels like its burning my ass from the inside while I'm sitting on a friggin' block of ice!" John chuckles like the ass he is and calls me a bitch, again like the asshole he is. "...I'll show you who the bitch is..." I mutter. He laughs and gives me a hearty slap on the ass to tell me he's finished.

I turn around and ask him when does the growth start, why didn't he take the first shot, and if he wanted me to give him his now but all he does is point to the wall mirrors and tells me to look. Putting it out of my mind I turn around and stare at the mirrors in anticipation. While waiting I take stock of John and myself.

As I’ve said, I'm bottom heavy as all fuck almost like I spent my life trying to defy the chicken leg stereotype though I can thank good ol' genetics, tenacity, and steroids to getting physique to its current level. John, while not having anything unique like my legs or the giant arms or barn door wide shoulders some others pros have, is stuck with only a "merely average" (as he puts it, the self-deprecating git) physique. Which in this case, is near perfect symmetry and proportions with enough mass to put most body builders to shame. I may have calves with such a large muscle connection that I may as well have cankles, calves wide enough to doom me to wearing either shorts or clown pants exclusively, thighs so wide and with such a sweep to make jeans and non-personally tailored pants a nightmare, an ass big enough to nearly require a federally mandated "wide load" sign; but I would kill for John's "merely average" proportions. (And if you tell him, god help you, you and I will have some nice short words "punchtuated" for emphasis.) What the hell do you expect from thighs measuring a little over forty inches each, cold & in competition shape, and calves that would challenge any major league quarter back to handle correctly? Aside from my near cartoonish legs I'm not too shabby with the rest but it just doesn't compare to my redwoods. Shit I'd be Mr. Olympia if both halves were even.

As I am lost in thought I decide it would be in my best interest to strip down to my posers as I see no reason to possibly shred my clothes and so I can see all of my coming glory without anything in the way; but I only make it to taking off my shoes before I feel the first kick. I gasp as I feel what I can only describe as a full body pump taken to almost euphoric levels. John chuckles as I stand up and can't help let loose a small moan.

I stare in the mirror in amazement and watch my chest puff up like I'm inhaling ever more air. My shoulders slowly widen, causing John to take a few steps to the side and make some room. I can feel my back push both backwards and outwards as it rises my arms slowly forward. My arms! My god my arms! I can see and feel the cables of sinew lengthening, expanding, and thickening in my forearms. My forearms have never had that proper Popeye look but now would put the spinach swilling fool to shame. My biceps were getting ever fuller and rounder by the second looking now like a full moon dominating the horizon. Now my triceps have swollen to the point my mind cannot comprehend how that much mass is able to hang onto my body and yet have the density of steel or better.

My shirt is straining to restrict my bulk, so with a chuckle I do a most muscular and watch it burst into a pile of rags. John, whose attention I had this whole time, laughs and applauds for this display of might. I was about to start a side chest pose to give my burgeoning magnificence the display and attention it oh so, so, deserves when I finally pay attention to the changes happening to my legs. I'm dumbfounded that I hadn't heard the threads snapping out of my shorts sooner but they are made of a stretchier fabric than my shirt. Despite the ill-fitting nature of them initially they just now have busted enough to let my legs breath. Heh, with the remnants being what can only be called a kilt I decide that this won’t do, grab the waist band, and rip them off in one motion. Which is immediately followed by clapping from the peanut gallery standing next to me.

Now that I can see my legs on full display I’m rendered speechless. "GOD DAMN IT!" I yell "FUCK!" I exclaim. For all the growth the rest of my body did my legs still VASTLY outmatch the rest of me! My calves have grown so fucking monstrous that my socks have been pushed down to my ankles. I've had to adjust my stance to such a degree I can't believe I didn't consciously notice till now due to my quads thickened to the point my knees are damned well near swallowed by their mass. I mean Christ, aside from my chest being too big to do so in the first place, I still wouldn’t be able to see my feet from how fucking thick my quads are I look down now! And yet somehow my calves are still rubbing all over each other despite my severely widened stance.

"Ha ha ha."

I look into the side mirror and see my hamstrings are so thick that I doubt I can really sit down again and with my legs this fucking thick I practically have a built in seat now anyways. Speaking of a seat, my ass has grown to an astronomic if not cosmically thick level. My lats are so now so thick I can't lower my arms even if forced but not even it was thick enough to rival my immense ass. My legs are so thick now it looks I have my chest underneath pelvis twice over.

"Hahahha."

Frankly it looks like my poser has been swallowed into the abyss that is my pelvis but at least my junk grew more too....a lot more....just how big is it now and how the hell are my posers on still anyways? I mean between what looks like two pumpkins on one side and a very large and very irate squirrel stuffed into the other side. And....

"Hahahahahahaha!"

"AND WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LAUGHING AT Y-....!" I try to turn around to yell at John, the bodybuilding hyena, but that's just it "I tried". As I turned my quads, my calves, and well, my everything, just got into the way of well...it self and I landed flat onto my excessively ample ass. Shit I'm used to a waddle or swagger but this is fucking ridiculous.

"Hahaha well I'm laughing at you Rai. Who would have guessed gaining what looks like another hundred plus pounds of muscle would get a guy famous for his big ass legs to get them even bigger. Surprise, surprise!"

".....JOHN YOU ASSHOLE HELP ME THE FUCK UP WOULD YOU!?!?"

I yell at the top of my lungs fuming and thrashing the whole time to try to get back up onto my feet, but I just can't not get my legs to interfere with themselves. John, while still laughing, reached for both of my hands to help me get into a squat position so I could try to stand up. Right then I heard a very loud snap and a crack, at first I was fearful it was my bones but I notice a breeze from the AC on my ass. I look over and see that my posers have snapped off with such force it cracked one of the mirrors. "Mother FUCKER!" I yell as I try to stand up quickly but in my haste I just end up back on the ground like a roided out turtle stuck on his back.

"'....hahaha, Rai seriously man you need to take this seriously and stop making this so fucking funny!" I give John a death glare which doesn't silence his laughter but it at least gets him to help. "Haha ok, ok, here Rai all you need to do is stretch your legs a bit and get used to them I bet. Here I'll even help, seeing I'm such a nice guy and all!"

"John. You, a “nice guy”? You got me into this in the first place!"

John stops laughing and looks at me straight in the eye. "You came here, you asked for the shot, and you wanted the results. You got more than expected but I am not fully to blame and you damn well know it." He smiles again and says "Ok now stop your bitching and let's start stretching!"

With that he gets onto the ground and picks up my legs from the ankles and pushes my knees into my chest. He puts all his weight onto my feet pressing my knees firmly into my chest. I can barely see anything aside his head with my legs dominating my entire field of vision.

"Look man I don't think this is going to work...and this feels weird to me what with my being NUDE and you most likely going to try and cop a feel."

John puts my feet on his shoulders and looks at me. "Ya and what do propose we do huh? Neither of us have anything you can wear." He slaps my calves and thighs to prove his point. "Be a man about it and stop being an insecure twat."

"...fine."

As he keeps putting his weight onto my legs trying to limber them up I can't help but stare at them. I hadn't gotten this close of a look till now. The lines in my quads are so deep and thick it reminds me of the Grand friggin' Canyon. My quad's tear had to come from Goliath to be that size...but now that I outsize even him the description sorta falls flat. Christ, the fact I can't see anything but my quads, calves, and John's head didn't hit me till just now how immense they've gotten. I can't help but be impressed and admittedly a little aroused from my growth though I bet the extra testosterone from my even larger balls isn’t helping.

"Haha looks like you're getting excited! Heh, you're even blushing about it. You know for such a stud and now god amonstg men you really are a cute softie aren't ya?"

"Wait, what?"

With that I heard a rustling noise from what I assume is John's bag.....fuck he can't be....

"Hm? I'm just thinking out loud Rai nothing else."

With that I feel a pressure and heat on my ass. I start to move and try to get away from what I can only assume to be John's dick. (Christ I didn't know he was that large...wait why the fuck am I thinking this?)

"Ah,ah, ah, big man hold up right there!" He raises his hand into my severely limited field of vision and I see he has another syringe with that black goop that started this mess. "Now Rai what did you think was going to happen eh? Friends we are but you swaggering your giant luscious ass all this time to mess with me, and now that your ass is the fucking Holy Grail of muscle holes do you think I'm going to not take advantage? You're going to cooperate or I'm going to make it so you will NEVER be able to walk again. You'll get so big all you can do is be a circus freak, now let’s have some fun big man."

With that said John slaps my ass and smiles. I feel something very large and warm press hard on my ass. I hear a loud and wet sounding pop and I gasped...

• Like 9
  • Upvote 3

• 3 years later...
Holy hell I can't believe I forgot to post the next chapter way back when I posted this...though I never did finish the final chapter which may of been the reason why. Well, either way here is chapter two.

Raijin: Then Comes the Thunder...

Raijin "The God of Thunder Thighs" they call me for when I walk my thighs are like an encroaching storm rolling over the horizon promising lightning and fury.

I felt an immense pressure for the first time in my life attempting to invade my ass and it wasn't going the way it should.

"John..." I said with gritted teeth holding back a grunt and myself holding a punch.

"Holy fuck Rai! I knew your legs and ass were the best but I can't believe how tight you are!" He said without missing a thrust as he tried to force himself in further.

"Unf....John, woul-unf-d you listen."

"Shit man you feel so fucking good I can't take it I'm about to cum already!" John thrust a little further in to drive his point home.

"Mmf...JOHN! Take it out or so help me I will squeeze your dick off!"

"You mean you can get tighter? Holy crap bring it!"

I start to try to get myself up, as best as I can with my meat packed legs draped over his shoulders. John notes this and withdrawals, I lie back down and let out a sigh of relief.

"Fine man, I needed a break anyway before I came too early." John said while winking. I was about to tell the smug prick off when I feel his callused hands go from the sides of my excessive ass and underneath instead. "John what the fuck are you doing?!" He ignores my question as his head disappear behind my quads and calves. I'm now ass up completely into the air with feet resting on John's wide lats and traps. Right as I am about to thrash out of his grip I his hot breath next to my no longer mint condition hole.

"John you fag, what the fuck are you...OHMYGODWHATAREDOING?!?" I scream while letting lose a guttural moan from a place deep inside me I never knew existed. John's thick tongue is sampling my wares, I can feel him swirling his tongue, flicking it, and stabbing it in and out all almost simultaneously. He withdraws to get a breath and exhales hard on my wet hole which causes my massive body to reflexively shudder in rapture. He nuzzles his chin back and forth in my deep crack, his copious stubble setting off nerve endings that have never been stimulated like this before; I let loose another long and deep moan which causes John to chuckle. I can feel my enhanced dick slowly climb its way up each of my deep cut abs, the sensitive head trailing precum all over my stomach.

"Rai loosen the fuck up and not just your ass either man. What's with the labels?" He punctuates the question with another tongue flick. "Sex is sex, if it feels good who cares if it’s with a man or a woman?" To prove his point he elicits another moan from me by non-stop rimming me for what feels like hours in my addled state. My mind can't comprehend what the hell he's doing to semi-virgin ass hole. I'm thrashing my legs around flexing them as hard as I can, curling my toes, and spreading my ass instinctively even farther open for his continued assault. He stops and I see his head poke around my legs. I'm still reeling and moaning, I can't help but stare at him. I see myself in the mirror giving John a look begging him to never stop.

"That's what I fucking thought; I'm just giving a god like you what you deserve." John smirked.

He disappears behind the insurmountable wall I claim to be my legs and I feel him raise my ass even higher as he digs his face into my hole. The combined feelings of his tongue and stubble on such a sensitive area is getting me to leak so much from my dick that I can feel it dripping copiously; my dick is leaking so excessively its trailing all over my ballooning chest. I'm damned near spurting out like he's found the on valve and turned it on just enough to drive me wild. I thrash harder and can't stop moaning, I see myself in the mirror noting that my cock is so hard, stiff, and agitated its almost turning purple.

"Jo-moan-hn, I'm...moan...going to..Oh my god..," I don't even have the chance to finish the sentence. I could feel my balls pull up so hard that I nearly gasped in pain. The man has found the floodgate and blown it wide open. I cum so hard I feel it ricochet off my pecs, I look into the mirror and see it coming out in streams as it rebounds off several feet away and onto one of the mirrors. I look up as I see a waterfall of my own juices stream over my chest going through every crevice, rolling over every vein, and flowing down to my shoulders and face. I move my head out of the way while continuing scream in ecstasy and unable to stop even if I had wanted to.

After what had to be a few unabated minutes of me making a mess everywhere I feel John lower my sensitive ass down to the ground. I hear a ruffling noise but am in no place to comprehend what's happening. I can hardly catch my breath from the moaning that just won't stop, aftershocks riveting my body as I can't help but flex my entire body and curl up my toes while I'm completely lost in the feeling. Just as I catch my breath I try to rise, disrupting the cum that had pooled in my traps adding more to the lake underneath me, John picks my ass up again.

"Huff...huff...John for the love of god I can't take anymore."

"Rai, man, what does Coleman say all the fucking time eh? No pain, no gain stud! And hey man don't be selfish, it's my turn to get off."

I'm too tired to even put up a token effort to get away as John places his dick right at my hole. With one powerful thrust from his thick legs he gets his dick in almost completely, much farther than last time at that. His dick feels like an exceptionally thick and veiny iron rod that is as hot smelted steel.

"John you bastard I swear to God!" As I threaten my assailant grabs both of my ankles. He spreads my legs holding onto my ankles like some lever and pushes them down till I'm doing the splits. (What can I say, crowds love that pose and with my legs it never fails to get an uproar when I'm onstage.) For the first time since this started I'm able to look at more than John's head while he fucks my ass. My dick gives an appreciative jump at the site of my fellow muscle god. John, while thrusting very lightly, bends over and gets an inch from my face.

"You can't hide the fact you’re enjoying this man." He gives my swiftly hardening dick a long tug. "Now calm down, we're just two men appreciating each other’s hard work in a very fun way." Right as I'm about to say something John leans in and puts his tongue into my mouth. He thrusts again, much harder this time, causing my dick and body to jump. I can't help but kiss the bastard back; I put my arms around him and draw him in closer. He thrusts once more and as I moan I feel a small pain in my shoulder and that strange burning hot/freezing cold sensation again.

"JOHN WHAT THE FUCK?! WHY THE FUCK DID YOU INJECT ME AGAIN?" John thrusts hard again which silences me with an unsolicited moan.

"Heh, Rai I neglected to tell you something about the shot. While you do gain a massive amount of size, it affects the areas near the injection site the most."

"...what. Why the hell did you let me inject my legs?"

"Hey you're the one who pulled down his fucking pants, you're the one who fucking didn't let me even explain shit, and plus when I saw that amazing ass I was dumbstruck like usual." John said with his permanent shit eating grin.

Just as I was about to cuss him out three things happened:

1) The growth was kicking in and it would not fucking wait for anything.

2) John thrusts all the way in and I could feel his thick balls warmly resting next to my ass cheeks.

3) And for the first time ever I felt my prostate get barraged.

I let out a long silent scream as I instinctively free my legs from John's grasp and wrap them, well as much as I able to now, around John's back. At this point legs nearly completely cover his thick lats. I place my feet hooking up and under his ass forcing him to drive further into me. As my thick dick gives a very appreciative spurt I could feel my body being slowly lifted off the ground from my rapidly expanding back.

My head is swimming and unable to taken in all the sensations from my bloating and increasingly sensitive body. I lift my heavy arms which are being violently pushed up and away from the rest of my body and I start to explore myself. I'm elated to finally get the upper body I've wanted...the upper body I fucking deserve! While continuing to moan I caress my cum covered abs taking in their ridges and crevices one by one. My dick swells along with the rest of me and soon bumps into my hand causing me to gasp sharply. As I take my hand away I trail a long rope of pre from my cock all over my chest which has thickened enough that I can no longer see John over it as he causes me to writhe in pleasure. I trace my fingers over the ridge of my cleavage which is now fighting against itself for room and is deep enough that I doubt light will ever reach the bottom again.

John was right I noticed, my legs are growing and I can feel them getting further away from his back and pressing into each other for room; but the growth was no were as severe as it is for the rest of me. With one hand questing for a beckoning nipple my other starts to rub the veins and crevices of my inner thighs. I find my arm is no longer able to reach around my chest to allow me at my nipples, I try in vain as my biceps continue swelling away from me making it essentially impossible for me to ever reach them again without assistance. John watches me the intently the entire time as I slowly fondle my visibly churning balls, he thrusts in unison with my heavy breathing eliciting more moans and another raging stream of pre from dick. Even my thick and callused hands can't even begin to cup one of my throbbing nuts let alone both of them. John increases his pace and I can feel him swelling inside of my vice like ass, he bites lips and stares at the ceiling.

"Rai I can't hold it in! Your ass is milking my dick  dry man." He says while visibly straining to restrain the inevitable flood. He lets out a final deep moan which I can feel in my own sympathetic and spasming dick. "You fucking stud I wish you could feel how amazing this...AH, OH GOD!" John's girder of a cock swells one last time as volley after volley is let loose. I can't help but yell with him in ecstasy as I'm filled with what feels like molten lava, his convulsing finally pushes me past my threshold. My dick, which has been so stiff it's hovering a few inches over my stomach like a marble statue, starts bucking so hard I can feel it smack my abs with a loud and painful thwack. I try to reach for it but John swats my hand away putting his own onto it. He times his thrusts with my exploding dick greatly amplifying the volume. I just can't stop cumming and I'm thankful that my chest had grown so monstrously thick that not even my dick's violent spasming can breach the sea wall that are my pecs, I wish I could say the same about the floor though.

After a few minutes of uninterrupted fireworks we’re finally spent. John collapses on my chest allowing me to see his sweaty face for the first time since he gave me the second injection. Now I've seen him sweaty at the gym and always with that dumbass grin but never had I seen him like this, smiling with the afterglow of a good and thorough fucking. He looks at me and, while absentmindedly stroking my chest and arms, says "Man Rai I'd wish we'd done this sooner, but hey the party is just getting started." It took me a second longer than it should have for me to realize what he meant and John used my confusion to his advantage. He grunted in pain and I felt like I got kicked in my balls followed by that hot/cold feeling. That fucking bastard, not again…

• Like 7

Post that was with the original story on the old forum explaining where the idea came from:

This was inspire by a conversation with a fellow forum member which was about  "What would happen if some one like Fankhouser, Pakulski, Jeff Long, or Flex Lewis suddenly gained a lot of muscle?." I mean their legs are genetically predisposed to favor growth over a lot of their body so if they gained, let's say, 100lbs then a fair percentage would go straight to their legs right? Some of them have  already noted issues with clothes, movement, and so on so a massive jump in size would most likely leave them with a severely limited ability to move. Well, that and the fact  I love immobility but realize it is more of a niche fetish or what have you so I'm compromising and making where it's only semi-immobility.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Raijin: Then Comes the Storm.

Raijin "The God of Thunder Thighs" they called me for when I walk down the street people look at their phones to check the weather to see if that sound is an encroaching storm.

“Ok, time for the fun to really start!” John said as he tossed four empty syringes away from us. “There we go Rai. Two for me and two for you and this time you are going to really god damned feel it. Hope you wanted to be hung as fuck because we’re both about to have a third leg.” As John prattled on I felt my inflating balls push him further away yet at the same I could feel his dick thicken further as it delved ever deeper into me all without any movement from John. He closed his eyes and leaned his head back enjoying the sensation of his cock breaking the double digit barrier and seconds later the coveted foot long milestone, and believe you me I could tell this intimately inch by inch as my body was being invaded in ways I never thought or hoped would happen.

John started to very slowly pull out as much as he could and very slowly pushed in as far as he’s able to as his dick continued to put on size growing into inhuman territories. My own dick hasn’t been slacking in the meantime; it has completed its journey across the many deep crevices littering my stomach. As it slowly approached the bottom of my herculean chest I could feel my abs start to overflow with the pre flooding out of me as my balls inflated like they’re attached to an air compressor. Despite my vision being absolutely fucking dominated by my chest I see the head of my dick rising over my pec shelf like a growing sunrise. I began to gingerly bring my hands towards it to see if I’m hallucinating or if this abomination approaching my head is truly my own cock. While in my reverence for the diamond hard pillar attached to my groin John opens his eyes and, with considerable strength on his part, brings my cartoonishly swollen and nearly immovable dick to his mouth with one hand while he started to slowly alternate squeezing each of my throbbing, and still growing, softball sized nuts.

I couldn’t help but lean my head back as much as my traps, which at this point have turned into yokes that would destroy even the mightiest of oxen, allowed as he starts trying to suck my very soul out of my dick using his mouth and tongue in ways that would make even the most experienced porn star blush and cross his legs. I drape my arm over my head with some hassle in an attempt to try and steady myself as my body is being assaulted with sensations few if any men have ever had in such severity. John started to pick up steam until he began to piston back and forth like a runaway locomotive, the whole time his head is bobbing up and down as he is trying to stuff  as much of my grapefruit sized knob into his mouth that he cane manage. He took away the hand that had been teasing and fondling my churning balls that had become trapped between his body and my grotesquely thick legs, eliciting a burst of precum from me with every thrust. He starts to savagely beat off my dick with both of his hands. I immediately, to my best effort, replace his hand with my free one to both rub and squeeze my balls as I’m getting absolutely wrecked by John’s efforts. Between my ass being further stretched out by John’s dick which can now shame nearly all land based mammals, my nearly volleyball sized nuts being molested between both our bodies and my hand, my arm incidentally rubbing an exorbitantly sensitive nipple that is now wired straight to my cock, John’s tongue and throat attempting to become intimately familiar with every molecule of my dick he can stuff into his gullet, and both of John’s strong calloused hands  trying to start a fire with the sheer amount of friction he is producing attempting to overload my dick the following flood of cum that was raging to exit my body would be beyond biblical in scale.

Pressure built up to a seething point as cum barreled its way up the excessive length of my shaft right into John’s unprepared throat. His eyes, mouth, and throat bulged as he was forced to guzzle down an unrelenting stream that was spurting out of the corners of his mouth which now looked more like a chipmunk with its mouth stuffed full. I’ll give John credit that he was able to keep up with flood violently cascading into his gullet as long as he did. As I was staring into the very eyes of God himself from my dick firing off like an unmanned fire hose I could feel John respond in kind as my body’s nerve destroying convulsions brought him past the edge. I could feel what I was doing to his now ballooning ab covered gut full of my seed as he released his own torrential explosion deep inside of me. His previous orgasm may have felt like lava flowing into my body but with his recent growth it felt more like my body was being invaded by the very molten heart of the earth itself. As John let loose salvo after frenzied salvo he let go of my still frantically bucking dick giving himself an accidental facial as if his head was submerged completely in water; my cum was flying everywhere with such force as to hit the other side of the room with very forceful sounds of impact until it’s nigh unmovable titanium hard mass returned with a painful impact to its new home, my chest. I had about a single second to process what happened as I could feel a bulging mass of semen approach the insurmountable wall that is my chest, my dick had hit with such force and precision it is now stuck and otherwise clamped shut in my cleavage with the head staring me down a mere two inches from my face like an infuriated cyclops. As I was attempting to say something, anything at all, the pressure built up to the breaking point; my dick swiftly changed from a light dribble of cum trying to escape to a powerful stream to finally the entirety of the bulging mass of back up cum swelled my dick to the point of pushing my pecs aside as a pressure washer surge painfully coated my entire head.

John and I both let out a sound Lovecraftian in nature as we continued cumming in synchrony, our collective efforts were visibly flooding nearly half of the room as I could feel cum viscously rebound off of my head that I was unable to move out of the path of fire due to my neck and traps both were bloated with so much muscle it impeded any movement. Despite the sheer density of my ass even it was unable to stymie the flood coming out of my asshole as my now rotund muscular gut was filling past its max capacity. I felt the warm flow spread around me in all directions as John neither could have or would have relented even if he was able to. We were both at the complete mercy of our bodies as they tried to expel every last drop of seed but eventually the flow tapered more and more until, with a few normal sized spurts, we were spent entirely. I have never once in my life been so worn out, so sweaty, and so out of breath; the closest I’ve ever come to it in my life is after a particularly harrowing leg day we had the bright idea to climb up multiple flights of stairs to end the workout with some “cardio.” John collapsed on top of my chest further driving my still hard dick into my chest trapping it between us. He stared into my eyes trying to gather his wits and breath before kissing my cum covered face. I responded back fiercely in kind trying to take in his essence as I felt both of our dicks twitch, his still deep inside of me.

Very slowly John withdrew leaving me feeling like I had lost a part of myself. When he was finally nearly out of me I could feel a sea of John’s cum leave with his dick, my gut shrank back down to an impossibly thick column of bricks as the sea wall broke and the tide left with him. John stumbled to his feet still reeling from our shared experience that may very well have left us now believing in a high power. With John’s dick finally out of my body I could only stare in disbelief and a sense of pride in my new found bottoming abilities to have taken in a dick I could only describe as something that would require a joint in the middle of its expanse if not for it being attached to John’s fucking crotch. For all the good it would do him, John could have another one of his girthy arms in the middle of his pelvis for the same effect. John walked over to me and offered a hand to help me finally stand up after our little “ordeal.” As John very visibly struggled to help pull me up onto my feet he chuckled to himself and told me “I may have…failed to mention but I was told that effects are increased greatly if you take in more than one dose so close to another.” John nervously laughed while trying to scan my face for any reaction as I precariously stood up since I had first tripped nearly two hours ago. “…I also probably shouldn’t have given us a dose to each of our nuts too. Heh heh, oops?” I looked him in the eyes then scanned around the room taking notice of the vast ocean of cum that had mainly come from me flooding a good near third of the room, walls, and ceilings, and spied his duffel bag with what looked like a few syringes of this miracle serum sticking out of it just enough to catch my attention.

As I was about to address John concerning his idiocy my eyes fell onto one of the mirrors near me that I hadn’t repainted in white. I could feel my dick start to harden from its current semi hard state as I took stock of my new physique now that I was finally able to get a proper look at it. I looked like a caricature of an overly exaggerated drawing of a wet dream to someone with a very active imagination. I couldn’t even begin to guess at how much I must weigh now, 400lbs? 500lbs? 700lbs? No man that I have ever seen outside of photo shopped images has ever come remotely near to what I've turned into, there was just nothing to compare it to and at this point I’d probably have to go to a zoo to get a scale that I wouldn’t break with just one foot resting on it. I was able to move well enough now for the most part…just barely though. I guess John’s “help” actually did limber me up enough to be able to move around though if I got another dose of that fucking serum I’d be screwed.

My body has inflated to such a staggering size now that there was nearly no part of it not interfering with another no matter how I moved. My arms would be stuck in a crucified position if I got any bigger since my both my chest and back have started an eternal war as they encroached onto the territory my arms have already conquered for their own. At this point I’ve come to terms that I will never be able to see my feet for the rest of my life without the use of a mirror and the only part of my dick I could see is what has decided to make its permanent residence in the middle of my chest…my balls are as much of a lost cause as my trying to see my feet now though their heavy weight ensured I will never forget they are there. The four doses I took in such short order have blown up my lats to such an egregious amount that I no longer have a v-taper so much as a u-taper now, even from the front you can see my lower back expanding outwards struggling to keep up with the rest of my back that now rivals a 747 tire’s diameter. Two pieces of my largest suitcases laid side by side would still not compare to the sheer solid wall that is now my chest and oddly enough my arms are now as round and thick with muscle that my torso prior to tonight would struggle to measure up. Finally my pride and joy, my legs, still over powered the rest of my physique but thankfully nowhere near as badly before my growth. If I could stand up straight anymore without my legs forcing my stance to widen a few feet apart you would mistake them for solid columns of the strongest marble that the ancient Greeks would use only in their holiest of temples. There was no space between my legs, they would not allow it, asides from a very small area where my knees would be visible if not for their being consumed by my quads. Further down I could see that my calves now resembled like a football designed for giants in shape and size;  not even with my exaggerated bow-legged stance was I able to keep them from rubbing each other. As I was in my trance like self-reflection/worship I could feel my dick slowly leak more and more precum creating a slow waterfall off of my chest and onto the floor around me. As I looked upwards while I was finishing my inventory of my new body I could feel and see an impending bombardment take shape as it made its way upwards with my gaze. I looked into my eyes in my reflection to ensure I wasn’t dreaming as my cock (which I can only now refer to it as my godhood  rather than my manhood), still firmly secured in between my pecs, let loose barrage after barrage into the ceiling with such force it took destroyed the fluorescent lights above me and rained around me threatening to flood the area even more.

John watched on in awe like reverence as I lived up to my moniker’s namesake by making a one man storm deluging white everywhere in range. When I finally stopped cumming I quivered uncontrollably in aftershock,  my movements were creating an earthquake over my body as I flexed and relaxed every muscle rapidly.  “Rai? …are you alright?” John asked as I brought my attention back to him. “Oh, I’ve never been better.” I responded in a voice that had grown so deep I no longer recognized it as my own, a voice like an animalistic growl that I could feel emanate from a place inside me that had not seen the light of day until John unleashed it. I felt my dick jump a bit as I reveled in the feel of both my body and voice.

“John.” I said commanding his undivided attention.

“…yes, Rai?” John responded like a cowed child.

“You do know you just raped me right?”

John immediately stood up at full attention and all the color drained from his face.

“What! But I! But you!” he stammered his voice cracking as he realized the implications of what he’d done.

Tears begun to stream down his face as he ran over to hug me, or tried to at least as his arms only made it part way around my front.

“Raymond I’m so fucking sorry man I couldn’t help myself, will you ever forgive me?! You know how it is in the bodybuilding circuit man, coming out is career suicide and I never told you because I was afraid how you’d react.” His words were punctuated with sobs as he continued. "I’ve been attracted to you for almost as long as I’ve known you and when I was so close to you lying naked on the floor I just couldn’t hold it in anymore. Beat the shit out of me, turn me in, call the IFBB  and out me I don’t care Raymond I...“ I silenced the idiot with a kiss on the mouth. I held the kiss until I could finally feel John relax. I brought a hand softly to his cheek as we finished the kiss. “John, I never knew…” I slapped him hard enough to knock the taste right out of his mouth with the hand I had on his cheek. “But, I am still pissed off at you. You know what you’re right; we did have fun and it felt great, fucking hell I have never cum that hard, often, or so much before in my life, and I found out things about myself I never knew before but that said you should of fucking asked me or fucking something you dip shit!” John took a step back and hung his head in defeat.

“What the fuck is with that look? At least let me fucking finish talking before you get all mopey.” I barked out at him. “I forgive you.” John started to look back up at me as the water works started up again. I smiled at John who smiled in return now looking like a kid who was told the football team captain wanted to go to prom with him. “I forgive you but fair is fair.” John look a little confused with a sudden realization dawning on him. “What was it you told me while before you fucked me?” John looked a little uneasy and winced at my words. “’Hey man, don’t be selfish. It’s my turn to get off’ right?” John stopped smiling. “Well you’re right I’ve cum what, four or five times now? Poor old you only got off once right?” I put a hand on his shoulder pressing down and started to stroke his cock slowly. “Well…I haven’t gotten the chance to top yet so let’s make this square, little man.” I applied a tiny bit of my immense strength to the hand on his shoulder and pushed him down onto his knees. “No pain.” I stopped stroking him and lightly hit him across the face with the behemoth I call a dick. “No fucking gain.” John shuddered as he came hands free while staring up at me. “And that one doesn’t count."

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...