Story: THE AGE OF MUSCLEGODS - PART VI

muscl4life

Hey guys,

Thanks for bumping up the story, it got me inspired to continue. I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Cheers and thanks for your support!

A.O.M.G.

Part I 

Part II 
Part III 
Part IV 

Part V

Part VI

Sire and Son

Larry Durham’s passion for weight training started back at 1971 at the early age of 14, when his 16-year-old cousin Freddy got a home-gym equipment and both teenagers spent many afternoon hours working hard to build their physiques like the astounding bodies of Mike Katz, Frank Zane; Dave Draper and, of course, Arnold Schwarzenegger. 

Fred started out bigger and taller than his younger cousin Larry, but he clearly lacked many of the skills that bodybuilding required such as focus, determination and discipline. Skills that Larry, even at such young age, already displayed and only got him more excited about the sport. Soon, the skinny average looking Larry gained much more precious pounds of rock hard muscle than his older cousin and everybody at school asked him to flex and show off those vigorous youthful teenager muscles.

By the time Larry was a freshman at High School, he had totally outgrown Fred’s  humble home gym, and since the owner himself had long ago given up on bulking up his physique, Larry joined the local gym and he quickly became one of its resident hardcore member. In addition, he also grew to be one of the biggest guys around, regardless being one of the youngest members. 

The feeling of having huge, hard, powerful body that girls coveted, while guys both admired and envied was just one of the many aspects that Larry loved about bodybuilding. He actually enjoyed the idea of controlling the development of his own physique above everything, rewarding himself with such vigorous look after so many extenuating hours, not to mention the grueling but necessary rigorous dieting periods. 

For such reasons, Larry got truly passionate about bodybuilding and changed his young body into a temple of masculine perfection during the following years. At his High School senior year, he was already a two-time junior bodybuilding champion and with the impressive frame of 5’11”, he hit the mark of 225 pounds of hard powerful muscles, with great potential for promising professional career goals in the early future, but life does not always go as planned.

Larry lost his father a few weeks before he graduated at high school. As the eldest, he felt responsible for providing for his mother and three younger sisters. Therefore, the young man started working while he also prepared to join the Police Academy, which happened before he turned 19 years old. 

Soon Larry Durham became the most respectable police officer of the district. After all, a 5'11” 250 pounds off-season bulky handsome muscular office with a well-groomed mustache “Tom Selleck.” mustache along with his tanned skin and manly rugged jaw was simply impressive. Throughout his outstanding career, Larry’s great physique and impressive strength proved valuable at the line of duty. 

He soon rose into higher positions still keeping in great shape for the following years, spending his precious free hours at the gym, participating in amateur bodybuilding shows, which secretly kept his fantasy of becoming a professional bodybuilder, especially after he saw his fellow police officer Ronnie Coleman becoming the contender with most wins among the pantheon of Olympia champions. 

In the meantime, Larry got married to his wife Rachel in the summer of 1990 and Larry Junior was born in the spring of 1992. The muscular police sergeant was happily proud of his healthy baby boy. Their family lived happy until the death of Rachel in a horrible car accident in the year of 2002. Since then, Larry became solely responsible for his precious young boy, who quickly became the greatest fan of his father’s exciting amateur bodybuilding career.

Larry Durham Junior was going to bodybuilding shows since he was a toddler, and as a little boy, he was the most enthusiastic fan. Always cheering to his father from the first rows, giving him “tips” and commenting on his pose in real time. It was very cute to see the young boy thrilled during his massive father’s posing routine. Of course, Junior was very passionate about it and never liked when they did not announce his dad among the top five contenders. At first, he cried aloud, but soon he learned the politics of sportsmanship and got his opinions about the poor judging to himself.

Junior loved when his dad was onstage receiving the trophy because he would always take his time to come and pick him up, lifting his body in those massive arms and pose for the pictures carrying him – his biggest and most important trophy. People loved when Senior and Junior posed together, the massive contender and his cute young boy.

Over the years, Larry Senior realized that his secret fantasy about becoming a professional bodybuilder would not come true. Junior was getting older and he needed to get extra shifts to pay for his boy’s education. On the other side, he truly hated dieting for competitions and in several shows he got mediocre results for not being able to cut down more efficiently. But everything got better as he decided to join Master’s division – his great bulk and powerful stance made him look much better than the other competitors. 

In fact, Larry was the most famous Master’s amateur bodybuilder of the region, until the phenomenon Steve “the Rock” Finnegan blew him out of the water. Steve was ten years Larry’s senior, which put them in separate Master’s divisions. Although Finnegan competed with a much lighter weight range than Larry – who struggled to keep his onstage weight under 220 pounds –his condition was impeccably phenomenal, which, added to the fact he had started bodybuilding at the age of 54 years old only contributed to make him won successive overall titles in the master’s category. 

Larry was indeed amazed with Steve’s impressive stats, especially how he managed to keep in such great shape throughout all the year. The two bodybuilders actually developed a very synergetic camaraderie. Steve followed Larry’s advises to strengthen his shoulder and back while the younger veteran tried to keep up with Finnegan’s energetic posing technique. Larry still wished he could at least win one overall against Steve but the guy’s physique was just outstanding.

Of course, that was before the SMM revolution. Even the great Steve was not immune to their arrival. If they once stood as bastions of mature manliness, now people regarded as just “old little guys”. Larry Durham got frustrated when guys he knew suddenly grew into humongous sizes and had more strength than a dozen of younger guys at their prime. Why couldn’t this happen to him? He wanted to show these youngsters what a true man was. Larry started to feel his own son was disappointed at him for not being able to grow like that. He barely managed to continue his preparation for the last show, thus resulting in a poor fifth place, which made him even more depressed.

Larry Junior drove his car down the road with one single thought in his mind. He had to make his father grow like he made Steve Finnegan grow. He needed to do it for his dad, his father, his ultimate hero. Junior became a police officer because he wanted to serve his community like his father served for so many years. Durham Senior was indeed very proud his boy finished Police Academy at the top three percent of the class. 

Meanwhile, Durham Junior has always been extremely proud of his father. Every boy wants to brag about his father’s strength and prowess but few actually could tell other boys that his father was indeed more muscular and much stronger than the vast majority of fathers in the world. Junior loved to cheer for his dad in the shows, but he loved even more to watch his dad posing at home, looking at the mirror and asking him how he looked.

In time, they became best friends and gym partners. Junior devoured everything about bodybuilding and was eager to follow his footsteps in the sports as well. Although his own physique inherited most of Senior’s great genetic makeup, Junior soon felt he wouldn’t develop the same kind of physique. He didn’t want to eclipse his father’s amazing body. He wanted him to look always bigger, so he never became a contender, rather an enthusiast, a connoisseur dedicated to support his impressive father in everything he needed.

The police officer parked his car and entered his father’s house. He knew exactly where to find his muscular dad. Larry Senior was just finishing reading the morning news at the kitchen. 

“I am right here, son.” Not many 58-year-old fathers wear golden thin framed reading glasses have 250 pounds of muscular early off-season bulk and Larry Durham Senior looked especially thick that particular morning. 

The young officer entered the kitchen, with his uniform all wrinkled and barely unbuttoned, without his hat and sunshades, visibly sweat and very excited, which instantly made his father worried.

“Is everything alright, son? What happened to you?” Senior said standing up and quickly approaching his son to check on him.

“Steve Finnegan…I just saw him…he is HUGE! He turned SMM too!” Junior managed to say between breaths, but he noticed right away those news made his father immediately sad.

“Oh…so it finally happened to him huh? Well, he wanted it so bad…” Larry said as he tried to return to the table, but clearly shaken by those news.

“No wait…dad…you don’t understand. He is immense! I saw him and he looks humongous, so massive and muscular, and…I made him grow even bigger out of thin air!” Junior said holding the strong hard forearms of his own father.

“You? What are you talking about? You said he was SMM when you saw him, how did you make him grow? Junior you’re talking nonsense now…” Larry Senior felt a chill going down his spine now, like he had butterflies in his stomach. If Steve Finnegan already became SMM how could his son make him grow even bigger? 

“I know, but he told me that I have the ability to make guys grow into SMM just like the other kid he had with him. It doesn’t have to be just one guy, many others can do the trick too, and I made him grow dad! It was amazing!”

“I am happy for you son, Steve is a great guy and I’m sure he’ll treat you right as his…trigger” Larry Senior still didn’t know exactly how to behave. He wanted to seem supportive but he was devastated on the inside.

“Dad…you don’t get it. He said I could be his trigger if…” Larry Junior looked at his father’s noticeably disappointed expression and felt miserable. He didn’t want him to feel that way, he had such good news, his own father could become SMM, he just needed to take whatever it was inside his very son! 

“I can make you grow too dad…I know I can, I saw…Steve grew huge, he ballooned right in front of me…It was so intense, it felt so good. I want you to have that power, dad…I want you to grow…”Junior hugged his father and held his muscular arms, kissing his cheekbones.

Larry Senior closed his eyes and whispered. “I want to grow to son…I wish you could make me huge like those guys!” 

Their hug was intense; the mutual complicity between father and son was just one of the many layers of their deeper relationship. Junior was still hesitating, but his father’s mustached lips soon reached for the younger man’s lips and they kissed passionately. The bond was finally sealed and the power unleashed.

Larry Durham Junior came and Larry Durham Senior became SMM in that exact following second.

“I can feel it son!” The father exclaimed as he felt his boy moaning and his own youthful cock spewing its contents inside his pants. 

His body seemed to convulse and bulge as if it was bubbling from the inside. He moaned and groaned in loud guttural sounds. His already impressive muscular frame expanded further. Fortunately, Senior had taken a protein feast for breakfast with 2 dozen egg white omelet, protein shakes and tuna burgers. All the food seemed to be converting into immediate super muscular augmentation.

“Grow daddy…please grow huge…you gotta grow for me!” Junior said, feeling his cock growing harder again as his father’s augmented masses forced their way against the fabric of his clothes.

Junior loved the feeling of the expanding width of his father engulfing more of his body in that manly warm embrace. He felt safe, protected, confident and so happy. His power seemed to intensify and Senior’s growth increased its pace. 

“Fuck…it is getting more intense son!” Larry Senior said as he flexed his now 25 inches biceps, which had augmented tremendously in the span of a few seconds; his chest ballooned and his shoulders widened and thickened. Even his legs seemed to be growing longer, but his quads were shaking with new layers of denser and harder fibers, while the amazingly thick calves increased on girth, pumping more muscle growth back into his upper body. The huge turtle shell 6 pack stomach popped into 8…and then 10 incredibly developed knots of muscle that looked even better in the slightly distended stomach, which only made his waist look smaller as the rest of the body continued to grow and develop further.

“Did you grow Finnegan like that?” Senior asked holding his son’s head gently higher to look into his eyes.

Junior shook his head in denial. “No…it was awesome, he grew huge, but NOT like you are growing right now…you…are my hero dad…I love you, I have to give you my best, you deserve nothing less!” The young officer closed his eyes and hugged his growing father even tighter, focusing his mind on his greatest wish, hoping his heart would help him in the task of making his father grow into a true SMM!

“Holy shit!” Senior exclaimed as his body was taken in another tidal wave of growth that caused his expansion to get even more intense. The shoulders and deltoids increased their thickness and girth, the biceps expanded while the two thick veins crossing their rugged surface split into 4 then 8 and they engorged as the muscular tissue expanded underneath it with such hunger for growth.

“You are my hero, I love you dad…You have to get huge! You have to become massive! You are going to show them who’s the real SMM!” Larry Junior kept his eyes closed and screamed at the top of his lungs, as his father grew even bigger. The worshipping hands of the son slipped as the expansion of the muscles in the humongous father increased continuously.

The mustached man moaned as his jaw grew even broader and his neck thickened with new layers of powerful muscle, his mountainous chest plates inflated with the new size, the sound of his ripping clothes filled the room, while he continued to expand beyond his wildest dream.

“You are my boy, my son…Fuck you just never cease to make me happy boy!” Larry Senior picked him higher and kissed him once again. This time, his achingly hard cock erupted from the confinement of his underwear. The glorious uncut 12 inches monstrous cock had grown 25% bigger in a matter of seconds, and throbbed majestically pressed between their bodies.

Senior groaned as he ripped the clothes of his son and in one single, slow, and yet very sensual movement, he inserted the immensely huge head inside his son’s smooth anus and pushed it inside. They both screamed because it was then that Durham Father’s growth reached its peak. 

The muscle growth spasms increased tremendously and at each time, Senior pumped his cock deeper into Junior’s butt he grew bigger, wider, thicker. His muscles seemed to grow in the same vibration, pumping bigger and harder, his body developing, his frame expanding.

Junior moaned, his butt ached, it hurt like hell, but it was so amazing at the same time. He never felt so manly before, he could make his father grow into a monster of inhumanly huge senior muscles. Truly monstrous and massively powerful. He deserved that, anything he could do to provide that was still a low price to pay to make his father’s dream come true.

The feet of the son were not touching the ground, because they were actually fucking mid-air while the growing behemoth father provided all the sustentation strength they needed to keep pounding and fucking like the passionate lovers they became. 

“I am growing so huge…getting massive for you boy! You will never need to look to another guy again! Your daddy is going to be the biggest of them all!” Senior said into his son’s ears, holding the arms of the boy with just one hand while he flexed his now 30 inches monstrously huge biceps and his cock grew even harder and longer inside his boy’s hole. 

Junior smiled as he tried to clench his own anus as tight as possible to make his dad feel even more pleasure. They both were dripping sweat, but the father never felt tired, he let his boy slide down to the base of his cock and kept pumping him with nothing but the strength of his hips, bouncing the man into his enormous phallus while he flexed his arms.

Senior threw his head back as his first orgasm exploded inside his son’s butt. The thick globs of cum were flying all over the kitchen area as he managed to keep pounding, his cock was never soft, it only grew longer and harder. The monumental augmentation of the monstrous senior muscle men continued, perfected, developed while Larry Junior felt his own body filled with fresh manly hot cum.

All of a sudden, Larry Senior realized his mind opening up to a completely new world. He could feel his son in a deeper level, he could actually feel exactly what the young lad felt towards him, how much pleasure his body received and how powerful their bond was in reality.

“Thank you, Junior…you are my greatest gift indeed.” He said as he held the boy firmly in his arms, feeling their hearts beating together.

“I’m yours daddy…”

“Oh…in more ways than you can even imagine, boy…” He chuckled, kissing his lips and enjoying the uncanny sensation of his marvelous augmentation. Meanwhile, Larry Junior was so lost in the blissful orgasm he felt his body going numb and very sleepy.

Larry Senior nested his son’s sleeping body around his monstrous shaft. He was still cumming inside the boy’s ass and still growing bigger.

“You were right Steve, SMM fucking rule!”

End of Part VI
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 21

Fuck yeah! I love your world full of SMMs! The concept is just so good, old guys, experienced and wise, growing to insane proportions and gaining so much strength just to please themselves and everyone around them more and more!

• Upvote 2

Thanks for your support! I know it was a relatively smaller chapter, but it was a necessary window to add new SMM's and to trigger (pun intended) new situations and developments. We will return to the main action in the next installment. 

Cheers!

• Upvote 4

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...