An evening run, chapter 5

flamedelft

Chapter 1; 2; 3; 4; 5; 67

A/N: Sorry for the delay guys, my muse is on a strike apparently. Big thanks to MonsterMash62, for proof reading/editing and offering suggestions. Anyway, hope you guys enjoy, and as always, don't be shy to comment and/or critique, I appreaciate everything.

We spent the next few days mostly together, having fun. My ankle got good enough that I didn't need to use crutches when walking, although I still wasn't able to bring myself to full on running. We didn’t do anything else sexual together, although I’m sure Ty jerked himself off in the bathroom, many times. Eventually, I got curious and broached the subject of me joining him.

"Ty, could I jerk you off?"

He perked up. "Absolutely! You sure about it?"

"Yes, I want to... explore."

“Thank you,” he said as he kissed me on the cheek. "Do you think I could return the favor?"

"What'd you have in mind?"

"Well, I could jerk you off too, or maybe use my mouth; whatever's comfortable for you."

"Okay, that sounds cool. You up for it now?"

"Heh, yeah I'm up for it." He stood up, pointing to his hard cock. When we didn't have to leave the apartment, we didn't bother putting our clothes on. "Come on, I'll give you a ride." I stood up and he grabbed me under my armpits like I weighed nothing. He put me on top of his dick, which was strong enough to carry me. I squeezed my thighs to give him some pleasure, which he appreciated with a deep moan. I hugged his front, his lats blocking me from reaching his back, and I kissed his scruffy chest. A faint smell emanated from his skin, from the citrusy soap he used. His hands went to my back, stroking it.

When we got to the shower, he set me down. His eyes lit up when he spoke. "So how do you want to do this?"

"I was thinking, you sit, or lie down, I do my best, and you give me advice if you think I could do better. How does that sound?"

He growled at me with a smirk: "Sounds grrreat." He sat on the floor against the wall and opened his legs. "Knock yourself out."

I stepped closer to him, taking in his width and thickness. He’s such a big man, I felt like a dwarf even when he was sitting and I was technically looking down on him. I kneeled between his legs, reaching out to touch his already throbbing cock. "Are you giving me your easy setting?"

He gave me a big smile and shrugged. "Well, it's kinda hard to, well, not be hard when a hottie like you is talking about wanting to get me off. Not much of a choice I'm afraid."

I let my hand rest on his penis, feeling it twitch. Feeling the warmth and the wetness of his precum leaking onto my fingers. I shuffled closer, brought my other hand to it, and started to spread the precum around his shaft. I had to use both of my hands to cover the whole circumference, it was that thick. I gave him some long, slow strokes, stopping just short of his fist sized head, and he started moaning in time with my fingers. After a few more strokes, I rubbed my fingers over his sensitive head and he tensed up.

"Babe, you might want to avoid doing that. At least if you want this to last."

I narrowed my eyes at him. "I thought you didn't have any trouble blasting two times in quick succession?” I kept stroking, but slowed down while he spoke.

"Not trying to brag, but I can actually go even more often.” He lifted one of his eyebrows at me. “Just letting you know."

I smiled at that. "Okay then. Let’s see that." I locked my hands behind the head of his cock and pulled myself closer. His breath caught and as expected, he came with another roar. Large spurts of his cream crashed into my chest, each feeling like a long push from one of his thick fingers. It only took a minute, but I squeezed his head lightly throughout. When the last drop fell onto my chest, I took one finger to the cum sticking to me, and slid it into my mouth. It tasted pretty salty, with the aftertaste reminding me of his scent. Not bad, but I wouldn't drink it out of a glass.

"Damn, you look so hot right now," he said with a sigh.

"You like me being soaked in your cum?"

"Well, yeah. But if you don't like it, we can clean up."

"No, it's okay, I want to continue." I thought this would be harder, or more awkward, but it was pretty easy, since I just wanted him to feel good.

"Nice. Go right ahead," he said enthusiastically.

I felt his precum start to flow again but I wanted to experience something other than his pole. I drifted my hands downward to his balls.

I fondled them, feeling their firmness, their weight in my hands. They were quite hairy, the hair short and curly just like on his chest. His balls moved around a little bit as I explored them, and then they twitched closer to his body. I looked up at his face. "Are you close already?"

"Around you, I'm always close. But if you mean that twitch, that was me. There's a muscle that can do that." He twitched his balls a few more times for demonstration.

"Oh, cool." I gently squeezed them.

He closed his eyes. "More, please," he moaned.

I applied more pressure, and he started tensing up again, his hands curling into fists, pressing into his stiff thighs. It still felt a little weird, seeing someone so affected by my actions.

"Fire in the hole!" I yelled. I gripped his balls with all of my strength, which caused another eruption. His cum shot all over me for the second time that day.

As he recovered, his chest heaving, he brought his hand behind my neck and pulled me closer. He leaned in and licked drops of his cum off my face. His tongue tickled me all over and I couldn’t help but giggle.

"Damn, you're just the best Eli."

I put my hand on top of his. "Thank you. Can you go one more time?"

He laughed: "You're going to spoil me at this rate. I think we should drink some water first."

"That's a good idea." We stood up and went to the sink. Ty bent down and started drinking, cupping the water and bringing it up to his lips. I looked at his backside, watching his muscles dance as he shifted his weight. He was firm all over. His lower back muscles were bigger than any I’d ever seen before. His big round glutes sat on top of the thick ropes of his hamstrings, which split at the bottom of his legs to attach to his shin bones. I reached out and gave his ass a light pet, it’s size reminding me of a horse. At this he stopped and looked back at me.

"What are you doing?"

"I was just wondering what your butt felt like. Should I stop?"

"Only if you want to stop." He went back to drinking. I rubbed the globe of his left glute with both of my hands, wondering at the size and smoothness that gave way to hair when I strayed near the tight ravine in the middle.

I looked into the mirror. We would definitely have to have a shower after. When he had his fill, he stepped away to allow me to drink as well. His belly looked distended slightly from the volume of water he just drank, but was still tight as a drum. I realized that I wouldn't mind if he let himself go and developed a fat belly. His personality wouldn't change and if he didn't mind, there'd be no problem for me. I took only a few gulps, turned off the tap and turned to Ty. He was rubbing his belly, which was sticky from the small bit of cum that had landed on him instead of me.

"Ready for more?" he asked.

I nodded and he grabbed me under my arms and took me back to our spot in the shower.
He sat down and put me on his thigh. "Do you think I could suck you off now?"

I paused at that. "Yeah. What do you need me to do?"

"Nothing, just relax, enjoy it and tell me if you don't like anything." With that, he grabbed me around my waist and raised me until my crotch was level with his face. Everytime he lifted me I got this exciting feeling in my lower belly. I squirmed every time I felt it, even though I liked it.

He noticed. "Am I hurting you? Should I grab you in different way?"

"No, it's fine. I'm just a little bit ticklish, but continue."

"Alright, let's wake up the little guy." With that, he brought my crotch close enough to touch. His beard tickled at the insides of my legs and my lower belly as he dragged me around his face, inhaling my scent. He moaned lightly, his vibrating cheeks and warm breath causing my legs to tingle as he roamed over me. I held onto his shaved head, rubbing his scalp. My dick responded to all the friction and movement by perking up.

"Oh, fuck yeah," he groaned. His first task finished, he straightened his arms to admire his work from further away. He stared at my dick, turning my whole body slightly to look at it from different angles, his smile widening. As far as I knew, it wasn't anything special. Fairly average in length and girth, pointing slightly to the right. He licked his lips: "Damn, that looks beautiful."

I raised my eyebrows at that. Did he really find it beautiful? "Uh, thanks."

He kept staring at it as he spoke. "And juicy too. I'm gonna enjoy it very much." And with that he opened his mouth wide, and quickly brought me back to his face, inhaling my dick.

It suddenly felt like it was snugly enveloped in a moist and warm tunnel that began moving slightly. It was better than what my hand was capable of. More enthusiastic too. Then he started moving my whole body, playing with humming, sucking and swallowing around my dick, creating amazing sensations that traveled from the base of my cock and traveled all along my spine, making me squirm against his hands. He held me firmly, my struggling no match for his muscles.

I felt the quick approach of an orgasm, and he must have felt it too, since he eased up. He took me out of his mouth, licking the underside of my dick as it exited.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum very quickly, if you keep that up," I panted. "I... it never felt this good, you're amazing at this."

"Hee, thank you. I'm glad you're enjoying it too." I looked down, and his dick was throbbing again.

"Wait, you too?"

"Heh, yeah. I just can't help myself." I leaned down and kissed the top of his head.

This was much more pleasant than masturbation. Masturbation had been exciting at first. Well, I didn't finish my first jerk-off because it felt like the need to pee and I didn't want that to happen in my room. Then I tried on the toilet, and found out that it actually felt good, and it was different than peeing. But over time, it just became a mechanical cleaning of the pipes so to speak.

This was something else entirely. I hoped it would be exciting every time. And if it was, maybe we could visit a House of Pleasure. Maybe introducing a few toys would heighten the pleasure from sex for us both. Ty said he's down with pretty much anything... But that would have to wait for now. I directed my focus back to the present. "I'm ready."

He grinned widely at that, and he renewed his assault on my crotch. Yeah, I could get used to this. I grabbed his head as he swiftly brought me to the edge and I started bucking against his face. "I'm cumming!" With that, I arched my back to drive my dick even deeper into his mouth. He moaned around my dick, warm air rushed along my legs and I started shooting. As I unloaded, I felt his hands grab me a little bit harder and warm fluid shot along my spine up to my head. He pulled me out, gave my penis a parting lick and smacked his lips.

"Mmm, thank you for the treat, it was delicious."

"Really?"

"Yeah, you taste very good."

"Flatterer."

"I try."

He brought me down to his lap to let me rest. I nuzzled close to him, closing my eyes. I felt his warmth radiating off of his chest. He started rubbing my back. I opened my eyes, looking at his cock, which was still hard and slowly leaking precum again. I reached over and stroked it, coaxing an extra spurt of his pre out of it.

"You already want more?"

"I want you to feel good. I may not get any direct pleasure from it, but making you happier makes me happier.”

He chuckled and brought his other hand to the base of his cock.

"Then go ahead, there's more than enough area for both of us and you don't have to do all the work."

He started stroking himself, leaving the head to me. I cupped it with both of my hands and noticed that while it was retracted, his foreskin could envelop the head even while his cock was fully erect. "Wow, everything about you is big, even you foreskin!"

"Yeah, you want a closer look?"

"Yeah." He shortened his strokes, giving me space to inspect it closer. I leaned forward, and started pulling at the foreskin. It was pretty difficult, thanks to the pre and cum making everything slippery, but I succeeded. The pre still made its way through the new obstacle. I slipped my finger inside the tight wet space.

Ty moaned loudly at that. "This shouldn't be this hot."

I smirked at him. "You think that's hot, huh?" I leaned forward even further and plunged my tongue in there, darting in and out, tasting the salty wetness. He started bucking his hips lightly, driving his penis against my mouth, but it was too big to fit inside. Suddenly he grabbed my head and yanked me off his penis, which erupted in the next second.

"Holy... fucking... shit! Damn, you gotta warn me before you do something like that."

"Heh, yeah, don't want to get hit in the eye with that."

I looked down at my body, which was covered in splotches of drying cum. This was more fun than I imagined, but it was mentally draining for me. "Well, I don't want to spoil the mood, but we should get cleaned up."

"You go ahead, you riled me up so much I gotta cum at least once more."

I stood up and went over to the shower area to start washing off, while Ty resumed jerking off. I stood with my back to him and as I was scrubbing my head, he grunted loudly and I felt something hitting me on my butt. I turned to him, seeing him kneeling and his cock aimed at me. "You hit what you wanted?" I shook my hips a little at him.

"Yeah. Bullseye."

"Hmm, you sure about that? I think the bullseye's a bit deeper than that."

"You want me to try again?"

"Not right now. Though if you were nearer, you could probably penetrate it just with your cum. It packs quite a punch."

"Damn, where do all these hot ideas come from?"

"I have no idea. How high and how far are you able to cum anyway?"

"Haven’t checked recently. Though I'm sure I can shoot over your head."

"Could you show me?"

"Mmm, one last orgasm, coming right up!" He resumed his vigorous stroking, aiming the dark head of his cock above me.

"Ugh, three... two... one... blast OFF!" With that, he once more produced more of the white substance, which went sailing over my head, grazing the ceiling.

"Whoah, that's amazing."

"Thanks, if you want, I could show you somewhere else with no walls and ceilings."

"We could go on a trip outside the city."

"Good idea."

He stood up and joined me under the shower. He helped me scrub off the dried cum on my back and I helped get it out of his pubes. After that, we toweled off and made some food together to take our minds off of the sex. It had been fun, but I needed a break, to figure out how I felt about it all. After all, we could take our time figuring out what to do next, thanks to Ty’s patience.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

Things are going quite fast between them, but it's good to see them care for each other and Ty waiting patiently for Eli to take the next step. I've said it before, but we need more writing that's outside the usual box like this :)

• Upvote 1