Written in blue ink it simply said:

Cliff and Shane: (509) 555-1212

giphy.gif

And a thousand times 

giphy.gif

Now i need Rich and Jack 's story and how all of this is gonna come along.

I dont really think i need to say more.

• Upvote 3

Yay!!! 8D Skye grew gigantic too, and you couldn't help but mention Cliff & Shane huh? >;3 Glad to hear that everything is alright with those two and that both of them will be help Skye and Will. ^^ <3

Hmmm, I dunno if you thought of trying it but. Have you ever thought of doing a story about 2 guys going through life seperately, dreaming about each other but not knowing the others name nor where they life. Growing larger every year, somehow becoming the other's perfect man. Till at the end they feel a need to go outside and walk to the city center and they meet. Finding out that they lived in the same city and close by each other their whole lives just somehow never meeting each other. Knowing they each are the other's perfect partner they decide to live together and the growth EXPLODES and they get gigantic as their love & their heart for each other grows larger to hold all that love in. 83 Or something like that. (I just thought this up on the fly and I am sure it is quite a bad concept. But it just popped into my mind after I read this wo derful chapter. Dunno why though. x///3 lol)

• Upvote 4

I'm not sure there are words to describe how I feel about this story. So perfectly paced..running like a freight train causing a flood of emotions: fear, anxiety, anger, lust, satisfaction, rage, and perfect happiness. I would say more about the ending and how much I liked it but that would give it away. I could not stop reading..I had to see what happened next! The intensity of your stories stays with me. I will stop with the compliments before I embarrass you..but I could go on and on. Incredible Job as always!

• Upvote 5

Wow! What a great way to end the story, I loved that just when Will was getting out, Skye went in, and when Skye went into the prison, everyone left him alone just because they feared the wrath of Will! And then Skye came out, got injured and into the hospital and Will went to see them and then they could truly be together. At least for a while. And then Skye grew, great muscle description for that part, I just enjoyed myself reading this story a lot. You are a great new author in this genre, Seamusc, and I will be watching out for more from you with anticipation!

• Upvote 5

Terrific writing style - plus you're really good at playing with your readers, keeping us panting with anticipation, ha ha! A very hot story. Thank you so much for this.

• Upvote 2

@ RavenWM- Thank you for your kind words and your support.  You have made me feel so welcome here.  Thanks bud!  I look forward to many future conversations.

@ Ro - I am so glad you caught the Shane and Cliff reference.  I went back and added a link to that story at the very end of this one so that if others haven't read it, they can find it easily.  :-)  And the connections between that story, this story, and the next one will become obvious eventually.  Good catch! Once again, your GIFs made me laugh.  Thank you!

@ Hanugumo - Yes, Cliff and Shane are doing wonderfully on the farm.  They will eventually make an appearance again.  Don't worry. :-)

@ Cutlerfan - Thank you for your words.  I know you don't want to give anything away in the comments for those who haven't read it, but I am so glad that you enjoyed the ending.  

@ Iceman - Thanks bud.  It has been not only a roller coaster to read, but also to write.  It was fun to put all the ideas out onto paper and I'm glad that it translated well for you.  Cant wait to start the third story.  

@ goremeridian - I am happy that you were panting with anticipation.  That is ALWAYS what a storyteller wants to hear.  That comment made me very happy. :-)

• Upvote 5

After DAYS of edging myself waiting patiently for this, honestly I've not cum since I first heard about the pending drop of this story...then to read it? wow...just wow. I honestly think I could use your stories if I ever wanted to drop some water weight for a competition as I came so fucking much I'm light headed. I know, that you have already heard about how fucking sensational the characterizations are, and how bout how intricate and detailed and yet incredibly realistic your descriptions are, BUT at the risk of sounding like a broken record I think it has to be said again, and AGAIN THIS IS HOW a story is written!

I finish it (which took multiple attempts and I've once again surpassed my most consecutive cums in a single story) and I'm instantly hit with this "Oh it...it's over? There's no more?" despite it being a LENGTHY read, when you go back and take a look at it. Nothing at ALL feels like filler, or padding to the next growth scene. God no, there's so much going on yet still it's so fucking streamlined...WOW.  It's gripping and so intriguing you need to know what happens next! 

Now to Will..fucking Will..fucking monstrous Beastly Will that TITAN As WIDE as he is TALL...this monster that is anchored to the world only by the love of his life Skye is easily my favourite character in any story ever. 

And then...the FEELING of "OH MY GOD" at the Shane and Cliff connection? It's like every marvel after credit scene rolled up into one! oh god I just...WOW.  Yeah you know, that is probably gonna have to be my final word on this. WOW. Just WOW. Thank you man. Just. Thank. You.

• Upvote 4