@ THE GB - I will take it as the greatest type of compliment knowing that this little offering surpassed your previous record for "most orgasms had reading a single story."  That is a record that I will keep trying to break. :-)

@ Monster - Your suggestion on format delivery made a lot of sense.  Thanks for the suggestion! I'm glad you enjoyed.

• Upvote 3

After DAYS of edging myself waiting patiently for this, honestly I've not cum since I first heard about the pending drop of this story...then to read it? wow...just wow. I honestly think I could use your stories if I ever wanted to drop some water weight for a competition as I came so fucking much I'm light headed. I know, that you have already heard about how fucking sensational the characterizations are, and how bout how intricate and detailed and yet incredibly realistic your descriptions are, BUT at the risk of sounding like a broken record I think it has to be said again, and AGAIN THIS IS HOW a story is written!

I finish it (which took multiple attempts and I've once again surpassed my most consecutive cums in a single story) and I'm instantly hit with this "Oh it...it's over? There's no more?" despite it being a LENGTHY read, when you go back and take a look at it. Nothing at ALL feels like filler, or padding to the next growth scene. God no, there's so much going on yet still it's so fucking streamlined...WOW. It's gripping and so intriguing you need to know what happens next!

Now to Will..fucking Will..fucking monstrous Beastly Will that TITAN As WIDE as he is TALL...this monster that is anchored to the world only by the love of his life Skye is easily my favourite character in any story ever.

And then...the FEELING of "OH MY GOD" at the Shane and Cliff connection? It's like every marvel after credit scene rolled up into one! oh god I just...WOW. Yeah you know, that is probably gonna have to be my final word on this. WOW. Just WOW. Thank you man. Just. Thank. You.

Lol, talk about summarizing the whole story: WOW! Definitely comes sort of close to describing the feelings that this wonderous story bring, dun you think? x3

• Upvote 1

A heavy schedule kept me from reading the conclusion until this afternoon.  So many of your readers already expressed what I felt. I kept thinking as I read this, "Oh fuck, will Gigantic Beast ever love this one!"

SeaMusc, you've done it again. It's gone viral, hasn't it?

I lasted till the two reached each other in the woods, and then I had such a violent orgasm that I was left gasping for breath for minutes (a little scary, even, the response was so strong). Once I setttled down I had a blissful post-sex snooze that I clearly needed. I am, to use survey parlance, completely satisfied. Yes, I would recommend this. Yes, I would do it again. Yes, my juiced up gnads are drained.

So you write like this and you lift, too? Sheesh. You are too much, SeaMusc. You must be getting fan mail with all sorts of wild proposals and begging.

Your pal,

ThickSpentRick

• Upvote 4

Your first taste of ice cream.  The first time you have good champagne.  The first time someone kisses you deeply.  The first time you squirted.  This was better than all of those put together.

Put simply - thank you.

• Upvote 4

@ flamedelft - A world crowded with muscle monsters isn't a bad thing, is it?  I, for one, would LOVE to be a part of that reality :-)

@ ThickFuckinRick - You, my friend, have been one of my biggest supporters and I am so grateful for your words.  I consider it one of my greatest honors to have caused your balls to drain in their entirety.  I can only hope that I can continue to give you the same amount of pleasure as time goes on.  

@ Londonboy - You KNOW that you have been a huge inspiration for me with The Way I tell my stories -- studded with romance -- we are two peas in a pod, two minds that value much the same thing.  Thank you for the inspiration that you have offered to me, for your kind messages, and for your support.  You are still on my "Top Authors" list.  

@ bazda - There will be more.  I am working on another different story line with another set of muscle men.  But, as you have picked up on, I will be weaving the stories together eventually.  Shane and Cliff, Will and Skye, and at least one other couple (maybe two) will all come together into a HUGE ORGASMIC world of growth, power, and muscle.  :-)  Stay tuned.  

• Upvote 2

Thank you SeaMusc, it's amazing how your imagination and writing talent combine to give us the ultimate fantasy.  It gives us a glimpse into your psyche - if you woke up as a 7' 500 pound monster, we just might know what kind of intense feelings and love you'd have for your lucky mate.  Stories such as yours remind me that some of the biggest dudes crave companionship.  Ideally a companionship with someone who has an equally barbaric and raw love for muscle.   :)

• Upvote 3