Sign in to follow this  
Scriptboy

news Forum Posting Stats

For the (historical) record, I queried the members listing and sorted the listing by the number of posters greater than 500. 

Obviously this number will increase dramatically over time as members post more articles and individual totals for postings and Likes increase. 

The top posters and number of likes have been recorded and sorted in descending order with the following results.

This analysis was done on April 6, 2015. 

Top number of posts: 
ravenweremuscle (4230) arpeejay (1106) Scriptboy (972) Dentistclark (901) ThickRick (831) maxgrow11 (815) anpuza (804) makurra (790) Suma (725) gymini29 (684) hardtrainer01 (537). 

Top number of likes received: 
ravenweremuscle (5375) hardtrainer01 (5371) gymini29 (1901) Dentistclark (1764) makurra (1709) arpeejay (1670) ThickRick (1117) Suma (991) Scriptboy (737) anpuza (672) maxgrow11 (438). 

• Upvote 1

Well, I am actually a bit embarrassed as to how much I have actually posted in the last year. I guess it was just a need of mine to give other guys material to inspire and entice.

We should be thanking you Craig for providing this place because without you none of this would have been possible. :)

• Upvote 1

I second ravenweremuscle! The forum has been a godsend to share my enthusiasm for muscle and meet so many other awesome guys with my interests!