Cleaning muddy boots sucked, knowing that I made Frank Clyde nervous made me feel better though. I'd never really liked him 'cause he used to pick on Jerry before we'd become friends. He was also a massive tool, his girlfriend had him so whipped and he loved to remind everyone that they were dating by constantly kissing her - even she found it a little annoying.

"Hey, I'm sorry for grabbing you like that" I mumbled as I finished my share of the boots and went to put them away in everyone's lockers.

"It's fine don't mention it" he grumbled in response before falling silent again.

"You're not going to apologise to what you said to me?" I growled, turning to him.

"Why should I, it was true wasn't it?" I replied snidely as he stood up, preparing himself in case I went for him.

"You know what, you're not even worth my time" I spat "I can't believe I felt sorry for you"

"Whatever freak" he replied. I laughed and stepped towards him.

"Yeah I'm a freak, a beast. Don't forget that it just means I can kick your ass even easier, be glad we're on the same team too 'cause if we weren't I'd snap you like a twig" I replied flexing my bicep at him. He sat back down shakily. "Scared to get too close to the beast, boy?" I leered, going into a most muscular pose and tearing my rugby shirt. I grinned at him and pulled it off, throwing him at him. "If I ever hear you calling anyone a faggot again I will personally rip you apart" I threatened I could hear the ferocity in my voice as I pulled on my normal school clothes and left, Montfort was yet again standing in the doorway.

"I'd listen to him if I were you, 'cause if I catch you saying it I might just look the other way when that beast attacks you next time"

"I'm sorry" said Frank as he hung his head in shame.

"Good now I want you two to shake hands, agree to stop this stupid behaviour. You're on the same team and you're gonna start acting like it"

I breathed in heavily and walked back over to Frank and held out my hand "You're a great rugby player Frank, we'd never lose if we worked together" I complimented.

"Thanks, you're a good captain. I think we'd work well together too" he replied.

"Great" said Montfort as he patted is both on the shoulder. "There's a guy waiting outside for you by the way Troy"

When I reached the entrance to the school I immediately spotted Ig and went over to him. He grinned and grabbed me in a headlock "What's this I hear about you throwing some kid around little cub?" he teased as I tried to escape.

"He deserved it" I replied as he let go and grinned up at me. "Come on we're all going out to dinner it's Rhea's birthdays" said Ig - Rhea was one of the female werebears who I'd met, I think she was the blonde haired one.

"Can I at least get changed, I hate looking so formal" I replied, indicating to his school clothes

"Keep the blazer, but I've got clothes for you in the car along with Bear. He wants to chat to you about what happened"

"How do you know what happened?" I asked curiously.

"We felt you get angry so I asked your friend. He seems nice" replied Ig as we walked to the car. As I got the the door it was thrown open and Bear grabbed me and pulled me inside.

"How's my little cub doing? I hear you've been getting yourself into fights" he teased as he rough housed with me, causing the car to shake.

"It wasn't a fight, I just picked him up and threw him" I replied, Bear just rolled his eyes.

"Sounds like you're following in Iggy's footsteps cub" said Bear as I pulled on my seatbelt. "You still feeling angry?"

"Kinda, more at myself though for being so stupid" I replied as Bear out his thick arm over me.

"Don't blame yourself, teenage werebears always have been reckless. Believe me I've been there" replied Bear as he handed me the clothes he'd been promised by Ig.

When Ig stopped the car and we all got out I realised we were at the restaurant that Jerry worked at - Carp Diem. The name was cheesy but the food was amazing, they had every type of fish dish possible including sushi and award winning burgers, the price wasn't too shabby either. I just hoped Jerry wasn't working tonight because I still didn't have an explanation for everything that was going on.

"Come on Troy she'll be here soon, it's meant to be a surprise" said Bear as he ushered me inside.

The guys were all inside and they all greeted playfully until Bear told us to hide as he'd heard Rhea and her girlfriend getting closer, as they entered the restaurant her girlfriend took her hand and the lights went off. Bear quickly ran over to her and lifted her up on his shoulders before the lights turned back on and we all yelled, "SURPRISE!"

She was grinning broadly and laughing as Bear brought her over so she could greet us. She kissed us all on the cheek before getting to her girlfriend and Bear, he hugged them both and kissed bear on the cheek before thanking her girlfriend with a long passionate kiss. Once we'd settled down into our seats everyone began chatting and I was pulled into a conversation about rugby.

I had a great night and I hoped that Rhea enjoyed herself just as much. Once we'd eaten at the restaurant we'd gone back to the manor. I'd texted my foster parents that I was staying at Jerry's. He'd seen us at the restaurant and said he'd cover me.

I was now sat on the couch between Bear and Ig as we watched Rhea's favourite film - Mulan. A few of the guys were drunk and had fallen asleep on each other. Bear had his arm around Ig and I and on his other side Rhea and her girlfriend - Marie were resting against him.

Once the film was over Ig and I said goodnight to everyone and left. He lead me through the house once more, stopping off to feed Grey and then taking me up to the 3rd floor where his room was situated.

The only way I could think to describe his room was 'heaven'. He had a massive bed with a plush duvet, work out equipment all over the room - some serious weights too. A chess set and padded seats in his window alcove. A flurry of leather harnesses, jockstraps, hand cuffs, dildos (Of a WIDE variety of shapes and sizes) and lube. "So are you a virgin?" I teased, looking around at all the sex toys.

"Oh yeah, I'm just like you. Fresh as a daisy" he replied as he turned on his computer, which was a top of the range gaming PC.

"How do you know, Richie Rich?"

"I can smell it on you and I paid for everything in this room off my own back thankyou very much" he replied, slightly defensively as he stepped towards me and grinned, my dick began to stir immediately as he started kissing me.

We were soon making out on his bed, he was lying on top of me, grinning down at me. "You said you wanted to know me better?"

I nodded in response and he smiled deviously and he began to take off his collar. The chain loops were incredibly thick and heavy - as he placed it on my chest. Though it gradually began to feel lighter and I realised what was going on, he was growing.

It happened slowly at first, his thighs expanding and squeezing me tighter as he slowly made his way up to 7ft. He the placed his arms either side of me so that he was in a press-up position above me, his powerful pecs began to expand ripping through his shirt and rolling like a tsunami of muscle as they crept towards my own chest. He was grunting now and bucking his hips as his cock began to grow along with his tight muscular ass and thick abs.

He expanded until his body completely blocked out the light behind him. I guessed he was about 7ft 8 and at least 600lb. He was enormous, his biceps looked like beach balls and were about 40", his forearms were the same size as my quads. He was as wide as I was tall and his dick was resting against my chest at a solid 18" and it wasn't even hard. Every inch of muscle he had was shredded to the max, he couldn't have had more than 5% body fat but I imagined the sheer amount of hair that covered him gave him a few extra pounds. He was even sprouting a full beard!

"How do you like the real me, cub?" he asked, his voice now deeper than Bear's. It resonated through me and instantly hoisted my dick up to full mast. "I'll take that as a yes"

His pecs were rubbing against my own, I grabbed them but they didn't give an inch. They were harder than diamonds and I knew I could easily loose my forearm in his cleavage and he'd probably be able to snap it like a twig.

He sat up and felt his pecs himself, bouncing them and rubbing his engorged nipples "You like my pecs huh?" I nodded and gulped. "Want to taste them?"

I sat up to and began to nuzzle between his mountainous pecs as he wrapped his arm around my waist, completely covering it. He had a masculine scent which drove me wild and made me want to attack him in pure lust.

As I sucked his nipple he let out a groan and his massive cock sprung into life between my thighs, slapping against my ass at it's full 2 foot length.

"Holy shit" I muttered as I stopped licking. He just smiled down at me again.

"Don't worry I'm not doing anything you're not okay with" he replied as his stomach grumbled loudly. "Why don't I get us some more food and let you relax?" I nodded and hugged him tightly before letting him leave.

When he returned he turned some music on via his PC and handed me a plate of birthday cake and bacon. "It's gonna get quite loud in a bit, I hope you're a heavy sleeper" he said as he hopped onto the bed with me, causing it to creak and me to roll into the crater he'd created. "You okay?"

"Yeah, I just can't believe how big you are" I replied, looking over his godly body once more "I'm kinda jealous."

"Well if you're willing to work for it I'm willing to help you get this big" replied as he pulled me into his mountain range of a chest.

"I am" I replied excitedly as I rest on his pec, which was wider than me.

"Good, we'll start tomorrow" he replied as he rolled us over and trapped me beneath him. "Night"

"Yo wake up you two, one of you has school. Remember!" called Booker from the doorway. I groaned and opened my eyes but it was still pitch black. "Ig I said get up!"

Ig roared at Booker and leapt at him, tackling him to the floor "Shut up you mangey little pup" he snarled. His massive frame shielding Booker completely from my view as Ig continued to snarl at Booker who was now whimpering and submitting to Ig.

"Hey! Get off him he's right!" I defended as Ig turned on me and yawned.

"You're pretty brave pup" he kissed me passionately "I like that"

I poked his chest and grinned "I see why you're the aggressive Beta"

Booker stood back up and grumbled, "More like the dickhead Beta" as he rubbed his arm. Ig turned around and hugged him, surprising me a little.

"Sorry it's been awhile since I let myself get so big, I got a little bit carried away" he apologised. "Now get dressed Cub I'm taking you to school"

I did as I was told and Ig walked into his ensuite bathroom and turned on some music - though I still knew what he was doing from the dull thud and grunting as he let out his load. "You ready?" I teased as he stepped out and went over to his chain which was now small and rusted. He clamped it around his neck and slowly deflated down to his old size. He pulled on some skinny jeans that hugged his sculpted body like paint and a t-shirt that did the same and then nodded.

School was a lot better that day, nobody said a word and everyone was starting to accept me a little more. Jerry and I had started to hang out with some guys from year 13 who worked out at the local gym but didn't play sports. They were all over me, trying to work out how I'd got so big. I told them it was a late growth spurt and then said that it hadn't stopped yet- because I planned on getting a lot bigger.

After school nobody was waiting for me so I walked home with Jerry and we stopped off at the same cafe as before so I could help him finish off his English essay.

"So Beast, you ready for your game tonight?" he teased before sipping his mocha.

"Yeah it's only a school game, I'm waiting for the under 21 games. They'll be good" I replied as I munched on one of the two paninis Jerry had bought me as payment for helping him.

"Hey what did I say about cocky jocks? Next thing you know you'll be strutting around school in a jersey bragging about how many chicks you banged last night"

"... You watch way too much TV dude" I replied laughing a little "though I do love banging chicks"

"Yeah, I can tell. You enjoying that panini" he replied dryly as he pointed to the bulge in my trousers.

"What? I'm not hard?" I replied slightly confused.

"Oh god now I have to deal with a cocky jock with a big dick - dear lord why hast thou forsaken me!" he cried melodramatically as I rearranged and then continued eating.

"I think you're just jealous" I teased in response as I finished my first panini.

"Of course I am, you'd probably make a horse have penis envy" replied Jerry. "But size isn't everything big guy, you gotta have skill too"

"You're a virgin too Jerry, how do you have any skill" I replied, leaning forward and grinning deviously "been practising with a fleshlight maybe? Watching tutorials?"

"Do I need to bring up the dildo I found in your room last time I was over?" he replied, turning slightly red.

I laughed and sat back "Don't worry Jer by my eighteenth neither of us will have any problem finding anyone to stick it in"

"Crude, but go on"

"Well I happen to know a few girls who have major crushes on you. They're sweet too"

"You want to set me up just so I can have sex?"

"Hey I'm only setting you up, what you do is down to the both of you" I replied putting my hands up.

"Okay then, what about you?" he asked, "the guy in the black car?"

"Maybe" I replied "I still don't know what our relationship is"

"Do you like him?" Jerry asked, leaning forward himself this time.

"Yeah, he's amazing" I replied "but I don't think we'd have a very closed relationship"

Jerry narrowed his eyes and pointed to my shirt "Show me your necklace"

I pulled out the chain and displayed it to him. "This is one of those Dom-sub, master-pup things isn't it?"

"I suppose... How do you know about that stuff?" I replied.

"Your internet history" It was my turn to blush now.

"That's private" I growled.

"Hey it just popped up when I used your phone. I wasn't trying to invade you privacy calm down big guy" he replied and then rolled his eyes "Your boyfriend's here"

I turned in my seat and saw the car. "Do you mind?"

"Nahh so long as you do actually set me up on this date we're cool" he replied as he pointed to my panini "You owe me at least half of that though"

I took a massive bite out of it and then passed him the plate. I then stood up and bowed my head before grabbing my blazer and leaving.

Ig took me out for dinner, just the two of us. It was a kind gesture but I was annoyed that he wouldn't let me pay for at least my food - I was starting to feel like I was mooching from him. "Pay me back by showing off in your rugby game" he replied "It's been awhile since I've seen a good match"

And show off I did. I rallied my team and charged through the opposing team like a beast. We never lost a maul and soon everyone was chanting "Beast!" which removed my fatigue and pushed me and my team to score five more tries. I didn't want to be a glory hog so I tried to make sure the other guys got some spotlight.

Frank did well too and I was glad, though as the game drew to a close he got caught in a bad tackle and went down hard. He yelled out in pain but he was covered in guys, the ref blew his whistle and I immediately ran over to him and started throwing the guys off him, literally. "Frank you okay?" I asked as I knelt next to him with the ref.

"Urrrgggghhhhhhhh" was all I got in response as he cradled his arm. The ref instantly got up and turned to the one who's tackled him and showed him the red card, the tackle had been illegal even if it was unintentional. I felt like going for the guy to get back at him for Frank but he grabbed my hand "Calm down Freak, I thought I was the only guy you pummelled" he mumbled.

I laughed and helped him up, being careful not to hurt his arm. "Keep talking like that and you'll get more than a pummel" I replied as he patted his back. He was lead off the field and the teams went back to position.

I noticed the other team has given up hopes of trying to win and we're now just being reckless so I decided to end the game on my terms. As soon as the biggest guy on their team - the most reckless one - got the ball I charged him and slammed him to the floor - completely legally - and grinned as he cried in pain and the final whistle blew "Don't dish it out if you can't take it" I growled.

Back in the showers I was getting a rather big audience but I didn't pay them a lot of attention until Frank hobbled over to me. "I heard you thrashed that guy for me" he stated as he started washing.

"Yeah, can't let them get away with reckless crap like that. You okay?" I asked, turning to him.

"Yeah I'm just bruised and aching, pulled a few muscles but nothing major" he replied. "Anyway me and a few friends are having a party this Friday, you should come"

"I might show up, can I bring Jerry?" I asked, knowing that everyone always went Frank's parties. Though Jerry and I had never been invited before.

"Sure and could you tell him I'm sorry about being such a dick to him?" asked Frank as he looked away.

"Tell him yourself" I replied as I turned off my shower and swaggered back into the locker room.

As I left I saw Ig walking towards me with Bear and Booker. They instantly made me smile and I ran towards them "That was a great game cub" praised Bear as he hugged me.

"Yeah you certainly know how to show off" teased Ig as he put his arm over me. They lead me over to their car and I hopped inside.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9

I  wonder if hewill let his friend know what happened to him. Tho his friend seemed straight he can bend a little for muscles. 

This is coming up great!