luve this dumbass story

BRUTUS1

GREAT OPENING PARAGRAPH: 

<snip>

I get off on transforming smart asses into dumb fucks.

That’s all there is to it. There’s nothing that turns me on more than taking a know-it-all guy and turning him stupid. I love               watching the light go out of their eyes until there’s nothing left but an animal. When I’m done, all my guys want to do is                 lift, party, and fuck.

I’m gonna be honest in telling you all this – I like knowing that you know.

I’ve done this to 6 guys since high school. You’re lucky number seven.

<snip>

SPOILER ALERT======SPOILER ALERT===========

THE CONCLUSION =================SPOILER ALERT===

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED===============================

<SNIP>

Those dull eyes and that slackened jaw aren’t doing it for me anymore. You’re as dumb as you’re gonna get.

Me? It's the start of the new semester and the science faculty is having a mixer. I’ve got to start looking for number eight.

<END>

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

I know! Derek Williams's stories always hit the spot. Kyle's New Job is probably my personal all-time fave.

Funny that you said that! Ive just came to this story.

Much like this author, I love turning others into my dumb muscleheads through RP :) 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

• 3 years later...

Derek is still posting good stuff these days on gayspiralstories.com and that site has a new Discord room where he is around sometimes. He told me Lucky Number 7 was one of his favorites among his own stories and we have a shared admiration for Onix's stories. Sweet.