Voila the second part to the BEAR series, sorry that it's not very 'raunchy' I wanted to save the best parts until Troy's 18th ;)

The rest of the week went so slowly, I hadn't heard much from Bear and Ig. Ig had added me on Facebook and I'd seen him driving around. I was feeling a little hurt about it until Saturday when Jerry and I were sitting in the local Internet cafe writing out our English coursework. A black hummer pulled up outside and honked it's horn, I immediately looked up and realised who it was.

"Don't tell me that's for you" groaned Jerry.

"Yeah, sorry Jer I'll help you finish it off tomorrow if I can" I said, feeling guilty.

"You could've at least told me about your new boyfriend you know. I wouldn't have judged you" he said, looking as I hurt as I had been all week.

"Jer, I don't know what we are. As soon as I figure it out you'll be the first to know" he just nodded so I patted his shoulder and walked off.

As I reached the car the door was opened for me. "Hey Troy, you doing okay?" asked Ig from the front passenger sheet, Bear was miraculously able to fit into the car and drive it.

"Good to see you again Cub, sorry we 'aven't been in touch all week. We have been keeping our eye on you though" explained Bear as we drove off.

"Where are we going?" I asked, I wasn't nervous simply curious.

"Back to the manor, we've got a surprise for you" said Ig as he grinned back at me. I then felt a wet sensation on my neck and I jumped in my seat. "Oh yeah meet Grey, our guard dog"

I turned around and saw an over-sized dog that looked like a half bulldog half Great Dane, but it's fur was a cloudy grey like it's name-sake"

It took us ten minutes to get to the manor thanks to Bear's 'efficient' driving. I had never really seen the manor during the day but it was gorgeous. There were five colour full gardens surrounding an enormous fountain outside the front entrance and a massive arboretum surrounding the grounds of the house leading onto the ancient forest on the outskirts of town.

"You never been here before? Not even on a school trip?" questioned Ig as he saw my amazement.

"No, I only moved here four years ago and our school doesn't really do trips" I replied as grey jumped into the backseat with my and stuck his head out the window.

We pulled into the garage through an automatic door and Bear threw a blindfold at me "Put that on" he ordered. I did as I was told and Ig helped me out of the car and together the two of them and Grey led me through the house.

"Okay take off the blind fold" whispered Ig. I pulled it away and no sooner had I opened my eyes had the room erupted into an uproar.

"WELCOME!" roared a group of half-naked muscular men and women.

"Welcome to the Pack cub, this is your initiation" announced Bear as he put his barrel sized arm over me and lead me to the centre of the room.

I was immediately swarmed by everybody as they all tried to hug me or kiss my cheek as though I were some kind of long lost family member. "Alright let the boy breathe" ordered Bear as he parred the sea of people until one relatively (as almost everyone in the room was over 6ft) short man stood before me with a dainty woman at his side.

"Troy meet my passive Betas, Yui and Horace" said Bear as they stepped forward, Horace shook my hand and Yui hugged me. She stood at around 5ft 6 and she was quite skinny so even I dwarfed her.

"It's not often Bear brings home such handsome young men, welcome Troy" she said politely as her black hair fell in front of her eyes.

"Yes you're a very lucky man Troy" said Horace as he put his arm over Yui's shoulder "I look forward to getting to know you better"

The two of them then walked away and I was introduced to the other thirteen pack members. All the guys gave me a bear hug and a few friendly pats on the butt, it was all just regular locker room stuff but their eyes were hungry and inviting as they walked away. I couldn't resist checking them all out.

The other two women were both 'defenders' for our pack, I was told that they were basically just security for our manor and if our Pack was threatened. They also bounced at local clubs and they promised to let me in whenever I wanted.

Once the introductions were over I felt a little overwhelmed. I'd never had a very close family. My foster parents, God bless them, did try but we'd never really clicked. I did love them, but I didn't necessarily always like them and they had accepted that - they said that they would always love me too but if I wanted to leave when I turned 18 they'd harbour no grudges.

But now I had a whole room of people who treated me like a brother. I could tell it was genuine too, years in care homes had taught me how to recognise people who liked and didn't like you. Everyone adored me. I almost felt like crying because I'd never felt so accepted.

"I know it's a little overwhelming and I'm sorry it's happened so suddenly. But I hope you still want to be a part of our little family?" asked Bear as he smiled down at me.

"I'd love to" I replied as I beamed and suddenly felt a warmth emanating from the scar bear had given me. I went to touch it and felt it slowly fading away.

"Excellent, now if you'd like to follow me. We have something else we think you'll enjoy"

I was lead out of the room and down a few sets of steps into a cozy dining room. The smell of food on the way there had made me hungry and I wasn't disappointed as I saw the spread that had been lain out. "I heard your stomach Troy, dig in we only need you to listen"

I didn't need telling twice. I immediately dug into the food, each bite set of firework of flavour in my mouth as though I were eating for the first time. 

"So you might be wondering why you didn't go all 'teen wolf' and start turning into a bear in your bathroom." I grunted a yes.

"Well the truth is the strength of our gift is dependent on the potency of the one who inflicted it. Meaning that because you were scratched by an Alpha it's been a lot more potent so your body has to prepare for it" said Bear as he threw some of the food into his mouth.

"So we need to feed you up to give you the energy and the nutrients your body needs to become a werebear and believe me it's going to be good"

"What do you mean?" I grunted through bites of food.

"Well let's just say before my I developed - as I was born a werebear - I stood at about 6ft. Once I transformed I shot straight up to 8ft and about half a ton, obviously I don't look like that now because I suppress it so that I can fit into ordinary life - just about"

"So you're saying I'm gonna grow?" I asked eagerly.

"Oh boy you're gonna grow. Strapping lad like you, still going through puberty, clawed by a born Alpha. You're gonna be fucking huge"

I was so excited, I could sense my body getting ready now. I wanted to be big, it'd mean everything to me. Then I realised "How the fuck do I explain growing to 8ft and half a ton to everybody?"

"We'll suppress it, make up excuses you'll be fine" comforted bear as he grinned at me. I'd finished all the food on the table but I didn't feel full "Now how about some more food?"

"Bring it on" I grunted as Ig walked in with four more plates of meat, bread and cheese. He then threw a bunch of bananas at me and a whole pie.

"Dig in little cub" he cooed as he drifted over to me and say besides me. 

I was in heaven.

An hour later I finally felt full and some of the guys from earlier had joined us "Bloody hell cub, are you half whale or something?" joked one of the largest - 'Booker' (He got the nickname from his aggressive way of playing Rugby as he usually got booked and sent off) though I'd heard people call him 'hooker' for entirely different reasons.

"I thought that was you" I replied playfully as I nudged his noticeable gut. He grabbed me in a headlock and wrestled me around.

"You should learn to watch your tongue little cub" he grunted as he lifted me out of my chair. Eventually he let go and slapped my arse.

"Alright Hooker leave him be" jested Ig as he grabbed Booker and pulled him away "besides he's not gonna be a little cub for long"

"He'll still be just a cub though" noted Bear as he beaconed me over to him. I immediately walked over to him and he stood up "I'm going to help you turn into your bear form now, okay?"

I nodded, starting to get a little nervous as the rest of the guys backed away. "How?"

"Well in laman's terms I'm going to have to hurt you. Pain sets off the change, but after you turn and we teach you how to control yourself you can change painlessly whenever you want" Bear put his hand on my shoulder "We need to do it today, the longer we wait the harder it's going to be for you"

"Okay, I'm ready" I said firmly as he gave me a warm smile and the rammed his knee into my crotch. I collapsed to the floor in agony, crying out in pain until the pitch suddenly dropped to a low guttural roar.

I felt myself get angry and something inside of me responded to it and fought it's way to the surface. I began to get up, snarling but Bear there a right hook and I flew backwards once more. This time I managed to roll and keep my balance, leaping at him again as I felt my body begin to change. "That's in cub, fight me" taunted Bear as he skillfully dodged my attempts to harm him.

As I swiped at him my arms became hairier until a thick layer of fur covered them. Slowly my fingernails elongated and curled, dying black and becoming razor sharp. My arm slowly began to bulk outwards as well until my originally fairly impressive 16" arms looked more like 25".

I felt the urge to bite him and as I lunged forward I realised my face had elongated into a snarling maw of sharp teeth and fur. It was then that I realised I now stood taller than Bear. 

In the brief moment of shock Bear transformed top, shooting past me in height and tackling me to the floor and keeping me there before licking my maw. I continued to grow beneath him till I capped out at 8ft 5" and almost as broad as him. I felt exhausted and eventually I fell asleep.

When I woke up again I was in a large plush bed with my head resting on a man's chest, it was Bear. "Finally awake eh?" I heard him grumble, I saw him raise his arm and point across the room "Go look in the mirror"

I slowly pushed myself, feeling a lot heavier than before. When my foot hit the floor it landed with a loud thud and I pulled my groggy body over to the mirror.

"Holy shit" I mumbled as I began to feel up my new muscles. I stood at a solid 6ft 8 and at about 20 stone (280 lb). My arms were now 22" (slightly smaller than when I was a bear), but my quads had a blown up to 30" each and as I felt them I brushed against my now extraordinary package. My dick now hung near my knees, it was at least 10" soft and 7.5" thick, soft.

"Wow cub, looks like all that food went to your cock" teased Bear as he sat up and patted the bed. "Wait for your hair to grow back in and you'll be one sexy fucker"

I crawled back into bed next to him and flirted, "Like you?"

"Damn straight" he replied as he grabbed my ass. "Fuck me lad, that's one sweet arse you got there" he growled. I shivered with pleasure as he rubbed his hand over it.

I turned to him and nuzzled against him "Thankyou" I groaned, feeling warmth emanate from him.

"So how about we re-introduce you to everyone else? I'm sure they're all dying to see their new hunky brother" said Bear as he massaged shoulders.

"How long have I been here?" I grumbled in response - worrying about my foster parents panicking again as they'd been so worried last night.

"Only an hour or two, we just need to get you down to a more believable size before you leave" replied Bear "I mean you doubled in size width ways and you're almost 7ft, no excuse can cover all that."

"Heh yeah I guess you're right" I irked to myself and flexed my huge biceps before I felt myself get lifted up into the air.

"Don't let it go to your head though cub, you're still just an oversized pup." teased Bear as he carried me out of the room.

This time when I met everyone they were a lot more physical. Chest bumping me, throwing me around, playfully punching me, pinching my ass - which was apparently the best they'd ever seen. I was just a little nervous that I might get slapped in the dick, but they seemed to steer clear of that area - with their hands at least, their eyes were all over it.

"Wow you got big." complimented Ig as he entered the room. I now dwarfed him pretty easily so I tried my luck bear hugging him and trying to over-power him with a bit of roughhousing. Though I soon found myself flat on my tight ass, "not big enough though, cub" 

He helped me up and patted my chest "One day" I promised, hitting him on the shoulder.

"Pfft keep dreaming." he replied as he grinned up at me "You're gonna have to shrink down now anyway"

"How am I meant to do that?" diverting my attention to Bear who seemed to know.

He held up a chain necklace with an ornate padlock un-locked on it "I'll be the one controlling that don't worry about a thing, this is just the final part of your initiation. Once you put on this collar you are mine, my cub until either of us says otherwise" 

I took the collar and put it around my neck, my fingers now ready to push the lock together "Do you have the key?"

"It's in the study, it doesn't belong to either of us. However, as my cub you are expected to achieve certain things and carry out certain tasks for our Pack" I nodded as a sign for him to continue. "Firstly, when you're ready you'll come live with us. Secondly, you will complete and exercise regime we set for you each week. Thirdly, once you turn eighteen you will provide certain services for me and your Packmates - a certain type of stress relief"

"Gotcha"

"And one final thing, you will tell me what you hope to achieve from this relationship and in your life and I will do everything in my power to make sure that happens. Okay cub?" he asked, smiling warmly now.

"Yes, of course" I replied as I pushed the lock together, binding the chain and committing myself to Bear.

"I love you cub" he said as he hugged me and kissed me. I wasn't as stunned as when Ig had sprung a kiss on me, Bear made me feel so at ease that it was impossible to feel awkward. As we kissed I felt his body expand around me as my own body shrank down.

When we parted he stood at a lofty 7ft 3" and I was back down to around 6ft 5. I'd kept a lot of my muscle but it was relative to my new height. Bear seemed a lot bigger and his muscles  all bulged out more than ever. "Did you just steal my muscle?" I asked, a little crestfallen.

"I took your height, my muscles just adapted to it. The mass you lost is in that chain, look"

I examined the chain. When I had been given it it was a bit dull and he lock was a bit rusty but now it looked freshly polished and thicker. The lock felt warm too and I could see a Nordic pattern on it now.

"Whenever you visit you can go back to your normal size, if you want you can slowly grow yourself publicly but believe me life as a giant is a lot more difficult" he chuckled as he lead me out of the room. "Let's get you some new clothes and get you home, I don't want my little cub getting into trouble."

I was given a fresh set of shirts for school and some fashionable casual clothes all in my size, as they ugh they'd been picked out just now. "How did you know what size I'd be?"

"Horace and Yui worked it out for me. Becoming a werebear and gaining all that size can actually be calculated if you have the time and if you're as smart as they are. You should find they fit perfectly and all the colours suit you and your own style. They were busy researching you all week - sorry if that sounds creepy but I asked them too"

"It's cool" I replied as I tried on the leather jacket I'd been given "They have really good style"

"Yui does, you'd be lucky to find Horace wearing a tie with any of his shirts let alone matching up to the rest of his outfit" replied Bear as he smiled at me. "If your foster parents ask where they came from you tell them that you've become a model - Yui owns her own clothes shop in town so they should buy it." 

"Thankyou Bear... For everything" I replied, unable to stop my emotions seeping into my voice. He wrapped his arms around me and I felt a few tears roll down my cheek "I've never really felt at home anywhere, but being here with all of you and knowing how much you care... It's the greatest thing that's ever happened to me"

"Aww come on cub, you're gonna make me cry soon" he replied wiping away my tears and kissing my cheek.

Once I'd gotten dressed Ig entered the room and lead me away to the garage, he'd be the one taking me home. Before we got in the car he grabbed my hand and I turned around to him "I promise we'll stay in touch better with you this time Troy, you're very special to me" said Ignis.

"Thankyou" I replied as I initiated a hug with him. "If you want you can come to my Rugby match on Tuesday?"

"You play rugby?" replied Ig happily. "My dad owns the club, I'll see you there big guy"

We hopped into the car and he drove me home once more. When we stopped we kissed once again, but as Ig went to put his hand on my thigh I pulled away. "Sorry... I don't think I'm ready, maybe once I know you better" I said breathlessly as I looked away from him feeling ashamed.

He turned my head back to face him and grinned "It's okay cub, I can wait" he kissed me on the cheek and then unlocked the doors so that I could hop out.

When I got in my foster parents were sat in the living room "Did you have a good time?" called Karen - my foster mum. 

"Yeah, it was amazing" I replied as I hurried upstairs whilst they gave each other a knowing glance.

"Mr Winslet!" roared my biology teacher - Mr. Carmichael - as I jolted awake in my seat. "If you could be so kind as to pay me your very precious attention I was trying to teach!" 

"Sorry sir, I-"

"Save it. Now why don't you answer some questions for me" he said snidely.

"Fine" I grumbled as the class all started looking at me. Jerry and I were the only people from our year in the class so I didn't really know the others as none of the new rugby players took biology as an A level.

"What is the difference between DNA and RNA?" 

"The sugar, DNA has deoxyribose and RNA has ribose - there are also three types of RNA and only one type of DNA"

"It's good to see your remember what I taught you last year, it's a shame you couldn't in your exam" he remarked.

I went to say something back at him but Jerry nudged my side. "Yeah, but I'll get it right this year" I replied through gritted teeth.

"Well perhaps you should start by remaining awake. Now could you please read off the board for me"

I really didn't like Mr. Carmichael, he'd had it in for me since year 7 when I'd show him up in front of our headmaster.

The rest of the day went smoothly as not all of my teachers were massive dickheads, in fact they were pleased to see me and Jerry. We had training after school so we made our way to the locker rooms.

Although my teachers had been pleasant, I kept hearing people muttering my name followed by words like 'roids', 'mutant' and 'freak' and it was starting to piss me off. I think Jerry could tell I was annoyed because he seemed to step between me and anybody who was muttering in case I snapped and went for them.

"Don't listen to them big guy, you had a little growth spurt so what?" said Jerry as we walked into the locker room. "I know you're not on drugs, you're not cool enough to know drug dealers" he joked making me smile.

As we got changed the rest of the team entered and I could feel them all staring at me. A few didn't care that much and just got dressed but most kept glancing over at me and then the whispering began as I took my shirt off and displayed my wide - now hairy back to them.

"I bet he's on roids"

"Or he's some kind of freak"

"Well if he's on roids he won't be winning over any girls with his little package"

"Nah I heard he's gay"

"Pfft bloody faggot I bet-"

I'd grabbed the guy by the throat and shoved him against the wall. "Shut the fuck up." I snarled at him as he struggled against my vice-like grip.

"Troy calm down!" shouted Jerry as he tried to pull me away but I didn't budge. I threw the guy across the floor and he skidded over to the open doorway where Mr. Montfort was stood.

"MY OFFICE, NOW!" he snapped pointing to the two of us and then to the door. We both obeyed immediately, the boy I'd grabbed was coughing a lot but didn't seem too hurt.

"What the fuck is wrong with you two, rough housing in the changing rooms like children"

"He-"

"I don't care who started it, you two are gonna apologise to each other. You're gonna clean the entire locker room tonight and everyone's boots and if I ever see you two doing that again you're off the team." stated Montfort. "Now Mr. Clyde if you could please leave I need to have a talk with Troy"

I looked down at the floor, hands balled in anger. I could hear the disappointment in Montfort's voice, I felt so guilty.

"Look at me" I ordered, his voice stern but not angry. I looked up at him and he sighed, "what's going on Troy, you're a good kid. I don't expect to have to split up a fight with you in it"

"I'm not on drugs" I muttered.

"What? Of course you're not, you know better than that and I know you wouldn't, remember what I told you all in year seven?"

"If you ever caught us taking drugs you'd make us run till we sweated them out" I replied.

"And if you were dumb enough to do it again I'd feed you to my huskies" he replied, grinning at me. "Is that what everyone's been saying? That you're some kind of roid head?"

"Some kind of freak" I corrected, looking away again. "A faggot"

"Listen Troy, my boys are made of stronger stuff than that. You need to understand, the only reason they say that crap is because they're jealous of what you've achieved and they take out their jealously by trying to hurt you. They know they can't hurt you physically so they try it mentally, throwing insults at you and if they know they can get you riled up by it they're gonna continue to do it"

"So I just let them get away with it, let them treat me like shit?" I grumbled.

"Well you certainly shouldn't manhandling them. If I ever see you doing that again I will personally throttle you" he threatened. "But the best way to deal with it is to internalise their insults, they call you a freak? Be a freak, get bigger show off make them uncomfortable with it"

"You want me to show off?"

"Well no, just show that you enjoy being as big as you are. If they think they can hurt you they will. Though if they call you a faggot again tell me and I'll make them wish they hadn't"

"Thanks Coach" I replied as I stood up.

"No problem, your punishment still stands though. Now go out your kit on" he ordered. I nodded and left the room.

Back in the changing rooms everyone was dressed and chatting. I went over to my stuff and got changed, my rugby kit was rather tight which made me feel happy as it made me realise how big I'd actually gotten. "You gonna be okay Troy?" asked Jerry paternally as he turned to me.

"Yeah, I'm a beast remember? It's gonna take more than words to hurt me" I replied confidently.

"Good, just don't let it go to your head, there's nothing worse than a cocky jock." he replied, patting my shoulder and walking out to the basketball courts.

I pulled on my boots and jogged outside to practise. I'd never felt better, no-one could stop me scoring, in fact it took almost seven guys just to get me down and coach looked impressed. "Well we certainly have a strong line up this year lads but I want you to all follow in Troy's footsteps, start bulking up and eating right - but if you could not start fights in the locker room like that beast it would be greatly appreciated" said Montfort as he grinned over at me "Now give him and Mr. Clyde your boots to clean and get back inside"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 11

excellent chapter. Troy was transformed and now is starting to feel what being a werebear feels like. He's has a new attitude but with Jerry he is the same Troy. 

Cant wait what will unfold with Troy and the otehr guy while trhey are alone in the lokers.