@ Toro - as to the second question of your comment...what if the genius had not considered that he may not get out of jail when he thought he would?... You'll be interested in the second part of the story then.  Not all things go according to plan. That is life. :-)

As to your first comment - The whole point of writing the last bit (the journal entries) is to show that Will is starting to lose control.  Within a handful of weeks, he has gone from a happy, peaceful, docile guy to someone who wants to rip peoples arms off (literally).  In my fantasy world, that is realistic.  He has obviously frightened the rest of the inmates into submission and even the guards mentioned in the last letter have bowed to him--that's why they let Skye tarry a bit after the other visitors have left. The point is that he is undergoing major changes mentally as well as physically.  

• Upvote 1

I really enjoyed this story, I am a huge fan of muscle growth and strength scenes, these scenes with him basically taking over the entire prison because of how incredibly big, ripped, and strong that he got, those were just incredibly hot to read. I am really looking forward to chapter two to see how impossibly big and strong he gets! But you know something else I find hot? I like how even though the main character is so big and strong, for his boyfriend, he is submissive, that is a nice touch! To everyone else, he's the ultimate alpha, but to his man, he does whatever he can to please. It's a nice twist in this genre.

• Upvote 2

I want to take Will out of that prison and make him my own! Please Please Please tell me he will get out of jail! It would thoroughly mess up the plan if he couldn't get fucked by Skye!  It was a long complex story but so perfectly written I just devoured it!  I hope Will can be his sweet self again with Skye soon! *My voice drops and I start breathing heavily..I beat my massive pecs and bellow "Must have more!" Seriously..a wonderful written intelligent story with incredible descriptions that made my imagination soar. I wish I had your quality in my writing! Thank you so much for sharing your amazing talent with us!

Thank you SeaMusc for another great story. Can't wait to find out how this continues.

I just can't find the words to describe how awesome that story is. Loved it. It's amazing how you get the emotions of your characters across. I literally can feel what they are feeling. And again I coulnd't stop reading even for a second.

The part with the journals is brilliant. Normally I don't like that "journal style" of writing, but here I had no problem with it. It was perfect for this situation, because you didn't skip the events in prison and you also did not go into detail about the time in prison too much. Furthermore, with the characters describing their feelings themselves, it felt more realistic.

I just love it. So thanks again :)

• Upvote 1

@ BigCubNY:  Working on the next part.  It is coming together quickly and Im happy with it so far.  You won't have to wait much longer :-)

@ Iceman:  Thanks man.  There are parts of the story that really resonate with my fantasies...especially that Will is submissive to his fiancee, Skye.  The man is becoming unstoppable, both literally and figuratively, but he will completely bend to whatever Skye says or asks.  He's like an immensely powerful lost puppy and Skye is his amazingly intelligent owner.  I think it is romantic. :-)

@ Cutlerfan:  Thanks for the shout out.  Don't worry, he'll get out of jail and get fucked.  That's where the fun starts, right?  :-) And I am not sure about "amazing talent."  I just write what I feel.  But thanks for saying so.  I know it is a complex story...one where you have to actually read to follow it. But that is how this one came out.  Im so happy you've enjoyed it so far.  

@ Bear:  Thanks man.  The second part will most likely be posted in the next day or so.  Hopefully by Monday, if I can tear myself away from the amazing weather we have been having here in Seattle the past couple of days.  It's like JUNE outside!

@ MPA:  I agree with the "journaling"   It is tricky and I haven't enjoyed most stories (there are a few exceptions) where there has been journaling.  Usually it is too hard to follow.  But I felt that in this case, it was appropriate.  Thanks for you kind words.  

• Upvote 2

Holy shit! After reading this, I can't believe this is only your second story.

The journaling works great. It doesn't work in every story, but it definitely works here.

Will becoming even more alpha is just awesome.

In the beginning, he admonishes himself internally for not acting alpha around Skye (when they first meet). That worked, but didn't feel entirely right to me, because we hadn't seen much in the way of Will acting alpha for it to fit my mental image of him so far.

But fuck, did you ever develop that in him during his time at prison!

Skye's growth is also really well done. I love that he's super smart and came up with this super elaborate plan, along with all of the science stuff. The best part about all of this is that I'm now just waiting for things to go wrong, one way or another. I'm assuming because the trial took so long, something bad is going to happen at the trial. Then again, the time to get to the trial took so long so we could watch Will and Skye grow, so maybe that's just a red herring (in my mind).

It's also nice that this is a story featuring an alpha male muscle god who is in love with another man, and not scared to be vulnerable about him. He's not just a big, powerful mean asshole. He's got feelings and cares about Skye.

Super hot, super well written, and I can't wait for more.

• Upvote 3

Okay, bro', I'm gonna weigh in for my first thoughts on this one. The way you fuse love and passion into the screaming hot sex in these stories is so powerful that it leaves a profound impression on me every time I read a few passages. It's poignant and painful, and it always brings my desire for love to the surface, but in the company of unbridled lust. Man, it's almost life-changing for me to read your material sometimes.

This morning, I fnished up to the point where Will appears to be about to turn himself in like Jesus of Nazareth. Oh my God--did you do that because of Palm Sunday? If you did, what brilliant and beautiful sacrilege it was. Anyway, the scene that follows would have been too painful for me to read this morning, so I will continue on now that it's the middle of the night. Anything and everything you write, K., I'll be reading from one end to the other.

Your pal,

ThickHornyRick

P.S. I read the rest. Hot stuff. Not too painful to read, either. Now to blow a load. My friend, you are getting a lot of horny guys off writing this stuff.

• Upvote 3