10 hours ago, pecslover54 said:

Did this ever get continued? Maybe in another post?

Thanks for pointing him in the right direction Hialmar. 

Heres a link direct to Part III (end) and there is a link at top to part II. Hope you are enjoying it. 

• 1 year later...
15 hours ago, Bjort said:

So glad to have found this after having read To Protect and to Serve. Also read  Cliff and Shaun!  Wonderful writing. Love triumphant! 💪❤️🎉🏳️‍🌈

I said it in the notes to TP and S, but I want to say it here too.  I need to profusely thank Seamusc for allowing me to borrow his characters and his universe.  This story impacted me a lot when I first read it, so I knew I had to include Will and Skye and imagined how they may have developed 5 years after these when the same thing that happens to them happens to another. 

You can't really understand my story - especially the climax and ending upcoming without reading this story.  (And after you read this and go back to TP and S, you will see more than a few hidden "Easter eggs" that pay homage to The Impossible Discovery beyond just borrowing these characters..)

• Like 4

On 8/31/2021 at 6:12 AM, GymPredator said:

I said it in the notes to TP and S, but I want to say it here too.  I need to profusely thank Seamusc for allowing me to borrow his characters and his universe.  This story impacted me a lot when I first read it, so I knew I had to include Will and Skye and imagined how they may have developed 5 years after these when the same thing that happens to them happens to another. 

You can't really understand my story - especially the climax and ending upcoming without reading this story.  (And after you read this and go back to TP and S, you will see more than a few hidden "Easter eggs" that pay homage to The Impossible Discovery beyond just borrowing these characters..)

This is his story?

1 hour ago, ToolShedCub said:

This is his story?

Yes.

Will and Skye are Seamusc's original characters, and this is their original story as he wrote it in 2015.  He was kind enough to allow me to borrow those two characters, build on them a bit, and to place them with my original characters (John, Gabriel etc.) in To Protect and Serve, which is my original story that takes place 5 years after these events.

Will and Skye's initial growth and transformation, Will and Skye being in jail, their journals, and a couple of scenes that I talk about being on video tape, etc.  All of that and more happens here.  I highly encourage any of my readers to read this story (and any other by Seamusc - particularly Synergy which also has influenced me as a writer - as he is an awesome author) - as you will gain a lot more insight into their background and some of the events in their lives I talk about in my story.

That may be a long winded explanation - but I want to make sure to give full and proper credit to Seamusc and his mind and creativity and his work and characters and the influence his work has had on mine.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1