Wow, what a story!  I've only read up to the first date scene, and I'm hooked!

The sense of physical reality, the physical and mental intimacy developing between the characters, the descriptions of superior muscle...just wow!

I have to come back and read the rest of this -- I'm late for an appointment as it is....

Mdlftr

Well, I finished the rest of part one. I have to agree with the commenters who raved about the character development, the sweetness of the relationship, and all that.  I focused on "the plan."  The likelihood of being released at or on the day of trial -- hmm- "don't count your chickens before they are hatched" I would say!  

Excellent writing!  Clearly, academic writing is excellent preparation for writing muscle growth fiction!  You could teach a course!    :D

Thanks for sharing your very well written, well executed story!

Mdlftr 

• Upvote 2

• 8 months later...

Hey AleksBulldog,

There are three parts.  

Second part: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/5099-the-impossible-discovery-part-ii

Third part: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/5196-the-impossible-discovery-part-iii

Here is a link to the most recent story as well.  Its called Synergy.  Not sure if you have read it.  I hope to post the second part soon.  Life has been crazy busy this fall so I haven't had much of a chance to finish it up.  Hope you enjoy :-)

https://muscle-growth.org/topic/5722-synergy-part-i

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

• 7 months later...

Great story. I have one thing to say.  When you tell how big  Will and Skye are can you say it in pounds? The reason for this is that it makes it easier for the mind to comprehend how big they  are.  Thanks for writing such hot stories for men like me and others that are not able to.  Can not wait for the next chapter

11 hours ago, tjsunk said:

Great story. I have one thing to say.  When you tell how big  Will and Skye are can you say it in pounds? The reason for this is that it makes it easier for the mind to comprehend how big they  are.  Thanks for writing such hot stories for men like me and others that are not able to.  Can not wait for the next chapter

Kilograms are easier to comprehend to me. Pounds/lbs are not that much to me. ^^;;

On August 18, 2016 at 1:22 PM, tjsunk said:

1 kg = 2.21 lbs.

• 3 years later...
9 hours ago, pecslover54 said:

Did this ever get continued? Maybe in another post?

SeaMusc posted the links to chapter two and chapter three January 1st 2016. Just scroll this thread to January 1st 2016.