Part 1: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/4480-how-to-make-the-rugby-team-part-1/

Sorry this took so long but this has got growth and fucking and wrestling so get over it

Stephen got up the next morning feeling beefier than ever. He'd grown further still over night and was feeling up his own body yet again. He must have eaten a little too much to go to the muscle serum and he was even feeling thicker, softer pecs, just overall bigger. He found that barely any of the clothes he owned fit any more. They were tight around the chest and arms so before Stephen made his way to the gym he thought he'd have a little fun. He picked out a bunch of shirts, button up, short sleeved and stood in front of his full length mirror. He slipped each on one, pulling his body into this much tighter attire. He flexed his triceps and watched them ripple in and out of his sleeves, straining with each push. He then rose both his arms up into a double bi and blam! They ripped, each one, bursting open and letting his biceps out. Grabbing the shirt by its front he pulled forward and it ripped down the back, his lats spreading outward. All this power make Stephen feel great but he had to keep it in for now or he was going to be late. He slipped compression shorts, stretch tight, over his thickening thighs and throbbing cock before putting a singlet on up top. He wouldn't want to be late for coach.

Stephen walked through the gym to his coach's office. The rest of the boys were deep in concentration, running laps around the gym. He wasn't sure if he should join in when the coach stuck his head out of the door and welcomed him. 

"Come in boy" 

Stephen sat down in the chair in front of coach's desk. Coach walked around wearing a tight pair of shorts, showing off those thick buns. He looked a little bigger from yesterday, Stephen would swear. Leaning on the desk he looked Stephen up and down.

"Flex for me"

"Sorry Coach?"

"I said flex for me, come on."

Stephen did. He pulled his arms into a double bicep pose before standing up and turning around to show off his back. He pulled his arms down and puffed up his chest to show of his triceps. He then went into a most muscular and looking down on himself he could help but get a semi. It wasn't helped when coach put his hand on his chest and started running it over his nipples. Moving back into a bicep pose coach felt up those too before standing back.

"Good work kid, you look good" Coach grinned "You'll get there soon enough"

Stephen was kind of disappointed with that but he knew what he meant. Looking back through the windows at the boys out there he knew what coach meant. Looking back he saw that coach, with his back to him, was disrobing.

"Coach, do you want some privacy"

"Aw shut up Stephen, we're all men here."

We certainly were. As coach pulled down his shorts he revealed a pair of soft but chiselled cheeks, and as he bent further a tight hairy hole. Stephen's semi was quickly growing. Coach pulled of his shirt just as sensually before throwing it aside. He then pulled out a singlet, tight and white which he slipped over his beefy bod. Once it was all up he turned around to Stephen who was quickly trying to readjust himself.

"So we're wrestling today"

"What, why?"

"It's a good way to practice tackling. And it's a great workout" As coach said this Stephen was transfixed on a thick bulge swaying back and forth "Have you worked out yet?"

"Not since last night"

"Oh so you've got room to grown then. Good. Afraid we haven't got another singlet for you but there's some cotton shorts in clothes bin, just throw them on, I'll see you out there."

Stephen rifled through the bin full of sweaty, musky clothing until he found a pair of shorts he liked. They were tight and full of holes; they'd be perfect. He slipped off his compression pants which now had pre-cum wet spots, and put the shorts on over his jock. He then headed out coach's door.

Out in the gym he noticed the rest of the men had changed in the mean time. God damn, he was sad to have missed that. But what lay before him was still a site for sore eyes. A bunch of thick, thick men, with huge chests and sometimes wide waists all fit into wrestling singlets. Coach began to command the room.

"Okay men, you know the drill: pair up and let's get down to business"

He blew his whistle. Everyone scrambled into pairs and Stephen felt lost. At home he felt huge but hear he felt small. Then he felt dwarfed as the top of chest suddenly fell into site. It was Mark. Stephen was taller than yesterday for sure but Mark seemed taller still. He was huge all over with biceps like steel, huge pecs over a set of soft, protruding abs.

"Guess we'll be partners then" Mark grinned.

Coach blew the whistle again and they assumed positions. As they began Mark quickly over-powered Stephen, pinning him to the ground. Stephen didn't let this phase him. It was barely a fair fight to begin with but he felt stronger than ever. 

"I'm gonna take your ass" Mark growled as he leant over Stephen. Stephen didn't mind that at all.

Again they began to wrestle, their bodies entwined, rubbing against each other. Pushing against Mark, Stephen felt himself grow; underneath his skin his muscles stretching further outward. Mark kept over-powering him in the end but each match got longer and longer still as Stephen felt himself get taller, get thicker. He looked deep into Mark's eyes as their arms locked and he watched Mark's muscle tremble under his singlet, groaning in resistance.

They'd roll together on the floor, pushing each other down until suddenly Stephen heard a rip. His pants tore right down the ass and fell to the floor. He was left in just a jock and singlet but he felt the top could go. Standing up from a squat he pulled it off and threw it to the side. He looked down over himself and knew he was bigger. Mark was smirking across from him, and he followed suit, pulling his singlet down over his body until it was resting around his waist. His nipples were round and hard, his chest covered with thick dark fur.

They again grappled with each other. Stephen's cock was beyond hard and he could see that Mark's was beginning to poke out the end of the singlet's short legs. This was the power Stephen mustered to push Mark to the ground. He rolled him over onto his back and pressed his body up against his thick ass. Pulling his arm back he admired the thick back that lay before him. He ground himself into Mark and whispered down into his ear:

"I can take your ass too."

The coach's whistle blew.

"Okay boys good hustle! Hit the showers and I'll see you all tomorrow"

Mark and Stephen separated after their match, Mark striding forward to the showers as if he wanted nothing to do with his partner. Stephen took no notice, he thought he must be embarrassed to get topped by the rookie but it was no big deal; Stephen felt stronger than ever. He stripped off his jockstrap as he got in the shower and washed himself. With soap and water he wiped away the sweat and grime of rolling around on the gym floor, working his hands over his body, admiring his much larger muscles as they glistened under the water. His ass truly was something amazing. That's where he figured all he ate must have gone. He shook it in his hands and watch how soft yet firm and thick it was. He slapped it. That was loud. He went back to washing himself when he was slapped again, but it wasn't his hand this time.

His ass was grabbed, a thick handful taken. He was pushed up against the shower wall.

"I think you want this, don't you rookie?"

It was Mark. 

"Do you think you can come out on top? I think it's my turn, don't you?"

Stephen looked backed and deep into Mark's eyes.

"Fuck me."

They went into a deep kiss, tongues rolling together as they did on the gym floor earlier. They were embracing each other, Mark pressing his body against Stephens, pressing Stephen's against the wall. Their dicks were rock hard, Stephen's very quickly springing to life, Mark's now leaking with pre-cum. How long had he been watching for? They rubbed together and as Stephen left their embrace he took to it quick. He began to work Mark's cock well, sucking it deep down his throat. It was thick and vascular like the rest of him, and it gave Stephen's mouth a stretch. 

"Fuck Mark" Stephen took his mouth off "You knew I wanted this?"

"How could I not, you couldn't keep your eyes off me" Mark took Stephen's head in hand and pushed him back onto his cock "Plus you're the rookie: you gotta help captain out."

Stephen slurped up Mark's cock some more, working his full lips over the head and shaft into his throat and back out. Mark groaned in ecstasy, but Stephen wanted more. Stephen groped at Mark's chest as he sucked, flicking at his nipples and working his pecs in his hands. Mark began to bounce them as he did and he smiled. He flexed revealing the thickest fucking biceps that you could imagine. Reaching up he grabbed them and worked them in his arms. Stephen returned to the nipples as he pulled off Mark's cock, sucking them and taking Mark's chest into his mouth. Mark gasped. Stephen pull him in and whispered in his ear "You promised you'd take my ass"

Mark was quick to turn him around and push him down against the wall. Mark was working his cock around Stephen's hole before he thought he'd return the favour. Plus that ass was hard to resist. He got down on his knees and pushed his face into Stephen's crack, licking up and down this tight hole. As he stuck his tongue in Stephen groaned deep and began to work his own cock as it leaked pre-cum down its shaft. 

Mark got up and pressed himself into Stephen, cock riding up his crack. He kissed Stephen's neck as he pushed his cock slowly in. Stephen's back arched to take it, pushing his ass further still, the bubble butt looking like a pair of beach balls riding down Mark's cock. Mark brought his hands around and with one worked the nips on Stephen's newly thick chest and the other working down Stephen's curved cock. He thrust back and forth, faster and faster as Stephen groaned louder and louder still

"OH FUCK MARK!"

He was riding Stephen hard and Stephen loved it. They quickly changed position so that Mark was sitting on the bench and Stephen was bouncing up and down on this hard, thick cock. His own cock bounced as this happened, hitting against his abs. All this sensation built up in Stephen to a breaking point. He arched his back once more as his dick twitched and began to spurt thick ropes of cum into the air. They hit the opposite wall and his own chest as he bounced, cumming further more as Mark continued to fuck him hard. Then Mark pulled him off and lay him on the bench on his back. Mark, thick and hairy, was looming over him, cock in hand. 

His pecs bounced as he worked his cock to completion, his biceps squirming as he pushed his dick to cum. Mark followed Stephen in spilling himself over Stephen's chest, and into his mouth. Stephen licked it up. Mark leant onto Stephen's chest and licked his nips clean before leaning back in a slump.

"Fuck, I think you'll make a perfect addition to the team".

Just then the door swung open. Stephen, covered in cum, stood up instinctively. It was coach.

"See me in my office now"

[TO BE CONTINUED]