BEAR

Ragnar12231

I promise there'll be more muscle growth and romance in the next part, I just wanted to set up a backstory. I hope you enjoy it :D

"You know if this school ever recognises us as actual students and not just pests I might just get some A levels" muttered my friend Jerry as we walked away from the school library after being kicked out so some little kids could have a class in there. We were both in year thirteen (though we were re-sitting our AS) and we were trying to finish off our biology assignments but now we had nowhere to study in silence as everywhere else in the school was full of rowdy kids.

"Maybe Mr. Montfort will let us use his office again, it was alright in there last time?" I suggested, trying to remain positive - I was still just as annoyed at Jerry but I knew complaining wouldn't change anything.

"Yeah maybe, but it's a bit cramped in there especially seeing as it's home to a man half your size" he replied as we began to walk along the P.E. corridor.

"It's better than nothing and if we're nice to Montfort he'll be more likely to put us on the school teams"

"Like you need help doing that, Troy" he said dryly as we reached Montfort's office

"Yeah, but I know you could do with the help, titch" I joked in response as he rapped his knuckles on the door.

"Oh shut up you lanky prick" he growled.

"Temper temper Mr Thomas." said Mr. Montfort as he opened his door "Let me guess, you got kicked out of the library again?"

"Yeah" we replied in unison.

"And you want to use my room?" We echoed our past response "If you get me a coffee from the cafeteria then I might consider it"

"Are you blackmailing us?" I questioned as Montfort grinned at us both.

"I prefer the term coerce, now chop chop else I'll give the room to someone else" he replied as he walked back inside.

"Ha! The cheek of him, making us get him coffee" muttered Jerry as we walked towards the cafeteria.

"It could be worse, I heard he once made two sixth formers help him teach one of his lessons by dressing up as a skeleton so he could teach them about the body"

"That doesn't sound so bad"

"He made them dance and sing about all the bones" I added.

"He's evil"

"Yeah, but at least he has a sense of humour." I replied. A lot of our teachers were very... Well dull. Luckily most of the one's I was taught by were friendly enough to make jokes and talk to us.

"I suppose" he sighed as we walked to the coffee machine and made one for Montfort and ourselves.

When we got back to his office he was just about to leave to take one of his classes outside "Right on time" he took the coffee "thank you boys the office is all your's"

We thanked him too and walked inside. He had the air con on and the windows were open as it was an uncharacteristically hot day - seeing as we were in March.

Unfortunately there were boxes of files everywhere and random sports equipment scattered all over the place. "How does he find anything in here?" I thought out loud as we began to clear a space.

"Sniffer dogs maybe?" Jerry responded as we set down our books on his desk. Then after finishing our coffee we started to work.

An hour later Montfort returned, he seemed happier which probably meant his class were exhausted. "You boys ready for the trials tonight?" he questioned as he rested on the desk.

"Yeah, we'll be there" we both replied.

"Good, I just hope the fresh meat isn't as bad as last year" he turned to look at the two of us "excluding you two... Obviously" he said sarcastically.

"Thanks" grumbled Jerry as we collected our stuff.

Montfort just laughed and opened the door for us "see you later ladies"

After our last lesson of the day - Biology - we don't walked towards the locker rooms and scared all of the younger kids out. "I love being a sixth former, all the lower years are scared of you"

"No they're all afraid of you, they'd probably just beat me up and take my lunch money" replied Jerry as he took off his blazer and shirt (Our sixth form forced us to wear 'office wear' except on Fridays.

"You're plenty scary, I mean have you looked in the mirror lately?" I joked as I nudged him and indicated to the newbies entering the locker room.

There were a few guys that I recognised from youth Rugby teams who had flocked to our sixth form and a few random guys I'd never seen before. Luckily they all looked like rugby players.

"Good haul for your team then" said Jerry as he pulled on his jersey. "Hopefully the basketballers will be better, i'm hoping for someone taller than you"

"You might be disappointed" I replied, pointing to the guys entering, only a few broke the 6ft threshold but they weren't taller than me and they were all rather skinny apart from one rather stacked little guy - I hoped he was coming for Rugby.

"Alright! Basketball try-outs are in the hall with Mrs. Singh and Mr. Drake. I'll be hosting the rugby trials by myself because the other teachers don't want to get cold, meet me outside in five minutes. If you're late you won't be on the team" called Mr. Montfort from the doorway. I'd already finished changing and so had Jerry so we followed immediately so we could chat to Montfort about the new blood.

The try-outs went as I had expected. Anyone who wasn't serious about playing Rugby got thrown about like a sack of flour and the rest of us enjoyed throwing them about. Though I did manage to embarrass myself by tripping as I went to kick and having the ball fly off into the forest nearby.

"Alright lads, come in" called Montfort after an hour and a half. "Glad to see you're all still standing, though some of you definitely need to work on your fitness mentioning no names" he then pointed at three red-faced boys. "Now the list of people who made the cut will be posted, now all of you get back inside. Captain you can go fetch the ball you lost" said Montfort as he winked at me and I beamed.

I jogged to the end of the field and through a hole in the perimeter fence into the forest. I knew it hadn't gone in far and it was still light outside so I didn't think it would take long. I would've been annoyed about the task but after hearing I was Captain this year I was riding a mental high.

I was so happy in fact that as I hopped over a log after finally spotting the ball I didn't even notice that the log had been hairy, or that it was now casting a large shadow on me. The log then let out an almighty roar and I stumbled backwards, falling on my arse as I turned to see it.

Standing before me was an enormous nine and a half foot tall bear, and it looked pissed. I was frozen in fear as it slammed it's paws into the ground, causing it to shake. As I felt the vibrations my mind yelled at me to run and I went to bolt away as it slashed at me with it's paw.

Luckily it hasn't hit my leg else I'd have never escaped, though it's lacerating paws did tear through by rugby shirt and rake across my back. I charged forwards with the ball, ignoring the pain mainly due to adrenaline and made a beeline for the fence.

I didn't need to find the hole I vaulted it and lands hard on the other side. But I was up immediately and started running again, not looking back until got to the first rugby goal and tripped over myself. However this time I couldn't get up, my shirt was sticky with blood and my legs were burning from exhaustion.

I looked back towards the forest, expecting to see the bear running towards me, ready to devour me. Instead I saw the outline of a large man but before I could make out any features I blacked out.

I woke up in a large dimly lit study, a fire was roaring to my side and I was sat in a large plush armchair. What had happened slowly came back to me as I scanned the room. The walls were lined with books and paintings, a large oak table was sat in the middle of the room. It had a kettle and a cup and saucer. "At least I know I'm still in England" I though to myself.

"You alright over there lad?" called a gruff voice from the corner "I really did a number on you"

"What?" I grumbled, my throat was dry and hoarse.

"You woke me up remember?" he replied as he moved towards me and into the light. He was massive, about seven feet tall and as broad as a truck. "How's your back?"

I was nervous now, I could feel beads of sweat form on my brow. My back didn't hurt at all "It's fine" I stammered.

"Interesting" he replied as he began to pour us tea. I was surprised his thick fingers didn't break the mugs as he deftly handed on to me. "Sugar?"

"What's going on" I demanded, my voice shaking a lot now through panic.

"It's gonna be okay don't worry Lad, drink your tea and I'll explain" the man replied with a surprisingly soft tone.

His voice soothed me and I took some sugar and milk for my tea. He sat in a large chair slightly to the side of me and scratched his brown beard. His hair was short and his brow was thick, he had a very hard-set face. His muscles were like nothing I'd ever seen, his arms were larger than his own head and his chest was three times as thick as me, his pecs pushed out at least a foot from his body and they were covered in thick hair. He wore only a pair of khaki shorts which struggled to contain his tree trunk thighs, I quickly looked away when I saw the large bulge between them.

I knew he'd caught me looking but he didn't say anything. "Right, where to begin..."

"Your name?" I queried.

"Just call me Bear, everybody does. The reason why? I am a bear, both the animal and the gay stereotype" he replied, managing to make me crack a smile.

I didn't question the fact he was the bear as we didn't actually have bears wild in England and I knew that what I saw was definitely a bear, logic dictates that he was telling the truth no matter how ridiculous the truth was.

"So are you like a werewolf?" I questioned.

"Better, I'm a werebear. An alpha no less" he replied politely "and just as a heads up, you're probably gonna be one too - though not an alpha"

"What!" I exclaimed I started to feel pain emanate from the wound again. I winced a little and noticed a trickle of blood coming from my nose.

"You're healing yourself" he said calmly as he handed me a napkin to stop the blood with.

"Why, why am I a werebear now?" I growled, suddenly getting quite angry at Bear.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to give you our gift. Usually people don't survive when we scratch them, but you're stronger than that"

"Am I meant to be happy that you tried to kill me then?" I spat

"You did wake me up from a hibernation nap, I was pissed off." he reasoned.

"So what now am I just gonna turn into some kind of beast?"

Bear snarled at me and his face transformed into a bear's long maw, though it still kept a some human aspects about it, he then snapped at my face before licking at it and nuzzling me. "If you learn to control yourself you'll be part of my Pack, if not... Well let's just say it's best if you just do as I say from now on"

"Your Pack?" I questioned "I thought bears were solitary creatures"

"Well we use the term 'Pack' rather loosely. It's more like I'm Alpha and everyone else are all my Cubs, but some Cubs have more influence over our little family" he explained as there was a knock at the door. A man then entered, he was dressed in running gear and each one of his bulbous muscles were toned and defined so that every crevice looked like it had been painted onto his body.

"Brother, I heard you turned one of the locals" he looked down at me from his 6ft 5" vantage point "Is this him?"

"Yes, this is him. Ignis meet... Err"

"Troy"

"Good name. Iggy meet your new brother Troy"

"Nice to meet you" said 'Iggy' as he held out his hand. I shook it firmly but his grip was a lot better than mine. "I hope Bear treated you okay?"

"Err yeah, he's been great" I replied, smiling over at the hairy mass of muscle to my left "Not to be rude, but could I go home now?"

"Oh, yes of course your parents are probably worried" replied Bear as he patted my shoulder and stood.

"Foster parents actually and yeah, I'll probably get a bollocking when I get back" I replied, grinning a little. I was surprised that I wasn't freaking out but for some reason Bear's presence put me at ease.

"Ha! Well be sure to think of a good excuse, I'm sure you've realised by now that you shouldn't tell people about us. To the rest of the world our kind doesn't exist okay?"

"Understood"

"Good, now I'll get Iggy to take you home but don't worry we'll be in touch" and with that Bear hugged me, squeezing me firmly and warmly. I was forced into the cleavage of his pecs and I breathed in his scent. It was powerful and very masculine but there was something comforting about him that made me hug him back. Though I realised the feeling of his mountainous table sized pecs and furry muscle gut had gotten me quite aroused "Oh our new pup seems to like me Ig" he joked as I pulled away. He slapped my arse as Iggy led me away "Bye cub"

I was beaming at that point, I'd never felt happier in my life as Iggy put his muscular arm over my shoulder and lead me out, waving Bear goodbye.

He led me through their house, it was a series of corridors and large ornate rooms. "Are we in Ursine Manor?"

"Yup, Bear owns the place, ironic name right?" replied Iggy as we entered a large modern kitchen.

"Yeah no-one pulled any muscles thinking up that name" I joked in response as I we continued on into a large garage.

"Heh, we'll take the hummer it's got the nicest seats. Where am I taking you cub?"

"Sown street, next to the butchers"

"Ah yeah, I know where. Love that place" he said happily as my stomach growled in hunger. "Maybe we'll stop for food too"

"Oh there's no needs I'll be-"

He put his finger on my lip and I was silenced instantly "Your part of our Pack now, let me look after you" he replied as he smiled at me. He was so handsome and his smile melted me, in that moment I would've done anything he said.

"Okay" I responded as he too grabbed me in a hug.

"It's just so great to have a cute newbie like you around" he said happily "we're gonna have some fun"

We climbed into the car after that and he drove me home, stopping off at a drive-thru and giving me the largest meal there to "Keep his little pup growing" he then playfully punched my arm and grinned.

When he dropped me off he left me a few houses down so my foster parents wouldn't question why I had gotten a lift from a stranger. "Hey Troy, you're 17 right?"

"Yeah" I replied, "eighteen next month"

"Good" he said before grabbing my head and kissing me. At first I was shocked but damn he was a good kisser. It was my first kiss too and I was in heaven "Sorry. It's just so great to meet you"

"No problem" I replied, I could feel my cheeks burn bright red as I felt a tent pitching in my pants.

"Heh didn't think I was that good at kissing, I'll see you around Troy" he replied cockily as I hopped out and quickly mumbled a goodbye, too shy and overwhelmed to be coherent.

Once he's driven off I ran home and immediately went up to my room so I could 'calm down' before my foster parents swarmed me with questions.

I just had my first kiss from the world's biggest stud, I got turned into a werebear by the biggest guy I'd ever seen, I was school captain and I had a biology assignment due tomorrow... Shit.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 12

interesting. Instead of werewolf you chage it to bears in all the aspects of the word. His life is gonna change from now on. I would love to read what's next

• Upvote 1

Thank you for the support, I'm hoping to get the next part up within the next few days.

Troy will finally become a fully formed werebear :D

• Upvote 1