TheWeremuscleForest

Don't forget to check out Part 1: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2598-the-miracle-serum/

Sloan looks up at Brandon and seems a bit scared as to what might happen to him. Brandon grabs a hold of the tech’s shaking hands and squeezes them. He can feel Sloan’s body reacting to the injection as the tech leans into the huge hairy muscleman’s chest. Brandon holds him tightly and rubs his back reassuring him that he will be okay and that Dr. Goldmann will pay for his actions. The hairy beast pulls the syringe in his neck out and tosses it down the stairwell to join with the other one. Sloan’s mind wanders as he feels himself falling asleep. Brandon picks him up and takes him back up into the hallway towards the office and props him up against the wall next to the door to the stairs.

When he goes back into the stairwell though, Dr. Goldmann is gone. The anger builds from within the big man as he grabs a hold of one of the guardrails and pulls on it, nearly tearing it completely away from the concrete floor beneath it. After venting for a few moments, he composes himself before walking through the opening in the wall he created. After entering, he hears some rustling from behind the wall close to where he is standing. It sounds like there are two men arguing back and forth with each other about what they should do with the man lying on the floor. It doesn’t take long for Brandon to realize that they are talking about Sloan.

He bursts through the side wall and turns to stare at the two men as one of them, a dark-skinned and fairly muscled one holds Sloan in his arms. He quickly runs the other way as the other one stands his ground. This other man is a much smaller light-skinned lean fellow who doesn’t seem all that concerned about the huge naked man standing in front of him. Brandon storms up to him and tries to wiz by to go after the man that has Sloan. The white man manages to knock him down and stomp on the huge man’s back to make him yell in pain. He starts talking to him in a very condescending tone.

‘So…..you must be Dr. Goldmann’s new pet project. It appears that your first dose has worked out pretty well.’

He stands on top of Brandon for a few seconds before getting off his back and moving his boot down to his crotch to rub it on the huge man’s ballsac. The muscle man groans as the man continues to torture his testicles before rolling his thick cock back and forth. Brandon tries to get up, but the man warns him that he will crush his cock if he attempts to do anything stupid. The man can see that his other associate has made it off the floor with Sloan so he takes his boot off Brandon and starts to move towards the same path. The naked muscleman manages to grab the white man around the ankles and drags him to the ground. The man tries to kick him in the face but barely gets a reaction out of Brandon. The hairy man crawls over to restrain the smaller individual.

‘Who the fuck are you people, what is this place, and where are you taking Sloan?’

The man smiles and seems completely calm with the whole scenario he has been put in.

‘Ohh well you will discover that some of the people you thought you knew may not be who you thought they were.’

Brandon can feel the man’s body starting to vibrate a bit as the restrained man starts laughing hysterically. The man’s polo starts rising on his chest as his muscles swell underneath it. The nude behemoth is taken aback by this and is trying to figure out how this could be happening. The man’s pants stretch to their limits as his growing leg muscles begin pulling the seams apart. He flips Brandon off his chest and into the air as he gets on all fours as his pants continue to shred against his expanding quads. Brandon lands about ten feet away as he cracks the floor tiles with his huge frame. The man looks down at him as his head starts swelling slightly.

The man yells ‘FUCK YEAH!’ as his shirt splits down the back as his delts and lower back pull the fabric further away from his body. It also appears that this man is starting to glow a bit as his skin begins changing to a gold color. Brandon can see what is transpiring from where he is and starts to scoot behind him. The man grunts as his entire outfit falls off onto the ground. His small frame is completely swallowed up as his body continues to stretch as his muscles flex and tense bigger than before. His biceps now resemble watermelons as he sits up and throws his mammoth arms up into the air.

He gets up and moves toward Brandon which freaks the hairy man out. The bloated white behemoth grabs a hold of him and throws him down on the ground once again as the floor begins crumbling beneath them. The man continues to swell as his sheer size eventually has them falling through numerous floors beneath them. His gold colored paws find themselves around the big man’s thick neck as he tries to strangle the muscleman unconscious. Brandon attempts to kick the massive brute in the balls, but the growing behemoth’s monster crotch hardly feels a thing as they finally hit the bottom level of the facility. The force behind the landing causes the man to lose his grip on Brandon and he rolls to his side.

Brandon picks himself up from the rubble and starts to scurry across the room towards a nearby door out of what looks like a security area. He can hear the gold-skinned man groaning under his breath as he proceeds to open the door. He turns to look at him one last time and notices that the man’s cock is stretching even bigger than before. It quickly glides its way past the man’s 12-pack before climbing up between his engorged muscle mammaries. He starts moaning as his grapefruit sized balls twitch several times as they start pumping cum into his two foot python. Brandon can’t believe what he is seeing in front of him as the giant pole pushes its way down the man’s throat. He can hear loud gulping sounds followed by really deep sighs as the man massages the huge rod lovingly with his huge paws.

The growth accelerates as he does this which makes Brandon rush out the door and down the entrance hall towards the exits out the medical complex. He can hear walls collapsing behind him as he gets within a few feet from the way out. Earth shattering roars from inside the security area makes the building shake violently as he manages to get through the front doors. He looks up and sees a helicopter 1000 feet above his head hovering as the circulating air causes him to fall over onto a nearby grassy area. Floors are now heard collapsing from inside as the man’s two story sized arms come bursting through the sides of the building. His head follows through the top floor as the whole building is lifted completely from its foundation.

The helicopter’s side door opens as the dark-skinned man that Brandon saw earlier peers out from an angle and launches a rocket at the muscle monster’s head. It nails him right between his eyes and knocks him backwards. The building disintegrates before the man lands on the property directly behind him. The aftershock from the destruction sends Brandon into the air as he goes flying into a building across the street from the complex. He loses consciousness for a few seconds before coming to again. He is unable to move at all as book shelves go cascading down on top of him. He can hear the helicopter getting closer to him as he looks over from the corner of his left eye and sees someone jumping into the opening. He can feel the shelves being pushed off him which makes him panic just a bit. As he turns his head to look up, he gets punched in the face several times before he is unconscious again.

Brandon wakes up several hours later in a dark room hooked up to what looks like a metal gurney. His arms and legs are bound in three sets of restraints which complete limit his movements. He hears someone whispering not far from him which gets his attention on his left side. The man’s voice seems really weak to him.

‘Brandon……I thought you were dead. The serum you injected into me seems to have worked. They have been trying to make me transform for hours now……but they don’t quite understand…..’

A voice comes over the intercom system in the room. It is calm and collected.

‘Is this true Mr. Blackmon? Wait, what is your name again…..*looks at his list*……ahh yes, Sloan is it? You were supposed to be a good little man weren’t you? Heinrich handpicked you out of dozens of our other new recruits to come work with him on this project. I should have known that you would get cold feet and decide to take matters into your own hands. Now I must try and figure out how to harness that power swimming through your blood now.’

Two doors open from both sides of the room as two large men walk over to where Sloan is and start wheeling him out of the room. He yells at Brandon and tells him that he must find a way out or he will become another victim like the man that ended up growing into a giant. The voice on the intercom starts talking again in the same calm tone as before.

‘So…..Mr. Brandon Fielding is it? It appears that the first stage of your transformation has gone without a hitch, don’t you think? Your body responded as I expected…..ohh and don’t worry, Dr. Goldmann will be back to his regular self again soon enough.’

Brandon grunts several times as his skin gets redder once his anger accelerates. The voice sighs a few times before they start speaking again.

‘Mr. Fielding…..there is no need for you to get all riled up now is there? If you need a little bit of relief, I can come in and help you calm down.’

Brandon stops making noise before he yells something at the voice.

‘Who the fuck are you and what the fuck are you going to do to Sloan?’

A door from directly in front of Brandon opens as someone walks through it. He turns to look forward as the figure draws closer to him. With the lights starting to turn on, he can see that it is a man in a lab coat wearing black pants and boots with a headset on. The man stands in front of his gurney and smiles in a very confident way.

‘Who the fuck am I? Why would you talk to me in that manner Mr. Fielding? You are not in a position to really make any kind of demands don’t you think? As for Sloan, he has actually done me a favor or rather you both have done me a favor by mixing normal DNA with the reversion serum I have created. Probably saved me months of research in the process…..hmmm…..I should thank you both.’

Brandon’s anger rises again as he feels his skin turning beet red once more. The man puts his hands on the restrained muscleman’s legs and feels the rage emanating from him. He takes them back off and walks over to Brandon’s right side.

‘You could possibly be going into stage two now Mr. Fielding. That man that you encountered outside Goldmann’s office was Terry Lohman. He was another client of Heinrich’s that was progressing quite well. Unfortunately though, he thought that using several vials of the muscle serum at the same time would help him become the top soldier in my organization. I had to put a stop to that, you know?’

Brandon’s anger subsides once again as his skin returns back to its original coloring.

‘Hmm…..very interesting Mr. Fielding. I wonder how you would react if I stimulated your cock just a bit.’

The man reaches over and pets Brandon’s appendage slowly as it immediately starts to rise. It rubs up against the man’s hands as he continues to massage it. Brandon moans lightly feeling the tingling from inside his body increasing. The man smiles as he continues to speak to him.

‘Ohh my gosh, I forgot to introduce myself didn’t I? My name is Dr. Ross Bloodstone and I am going to be your doctor today. What exactly are you feeling at this moment Mr. Fielding?’

Other entries in the Muscle Doctor series here:

The Facility: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2496-the-facility/

The Facility Part II: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/4896-the-facility-ii-the-return-to-where-you-started-living/

Muscle Doctor Part 1: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/3533-introducing-the-muscle-doctor-part-1-of-2/

Muscle Doctor Part 2: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/3600-introducing-the-muscle-doctor-part-2-of-2/

• Upvote 8

Well for this SINGLE mental image ALONE I owe you a fantastic thanks

"as the man’s two story sized arms come bursting through the sides of the building. His head follows through the top floor as the whole building is lifted completely from its foundation."

This is just like..Beast Bait right? like an oscar bait movie going above and beyond to try and milk an oscar out of the academy, you turn this muscle beast into...into THAT knowing full well my overwhelming growth addiction would make me eat it up! Well sir...I applaud you. You have succeeded and I am thoroughly enjoying it. I need to see where this is going and if anyone can outgrow that behemoth! (you can't tease a beast with that kinda SIZE and not pay off on it later! haha)

• Upvote 1

That Dr. Bloodstone!  

Looking forward to the next installment when it happens.  I know that writing takes time and energy, so I will wait patiently.  :-)  

• Upvote 1

Thanks man. I try to do them as often as I can, I just want to make sure that they are decent enough to post. Hehe! ;)

• Upvote 1

Why are so many doctors in these kind of stories insane and want to do evil stuff and all to further their research and their dreams... >_>

I hope Sloan & Brandon will escape from them soon and be able to live their lives happioy ever after. <=')

Hanugumo, actually these stories are linked together. It is part of an ongoing series. :)

I know, but still hope those two will escape and live happily somewhere withput insane doctors. ^^;;