An evening run, chapter 3

flamedelft

Chapter 1; 2; 3; 4; 5; 67

A/N: And they take their first baby steps, yay! As always, all comments and critique are welcome!

---

I went to open the door, seeing through the glass that it wasn't Ty, but a group of kids. I let them in, and lead them into the backyard. As we sat down at the table, I started the tutoring. Some kids were there just to help their friends, so I didn't need to oversee them all, which was great. It wasn't much work, I just pointed out a mistake here, and gave a bit of advice there.

Before I knew it, the hour was over and the kids started leaving. As I followed the last kid, I saw Ty in the kitchen, who was just putting the groceries away. I closed the main door and went back into the kitchen.

"Lunch? I'm starving."

"Yeah, me too. Sorry I didn't arrive earlier, got held up by my folks, they talked my ear off."

We put the food on the plates and sat down at the kitchen table. It was a bit awkward.

"What did you talk about? How are they?"

"Well, first they scolded me for not talking to them enough like always. Then they wanted to know how I was doing, how were you doing... They send their greetings. Anyway, they are doing great, they are organizing some midnight readings next week."

"Thanks."

We continued eating in silence, Ty going for seconds and thirds and still finishing at the same time as me. We leaned back in our chairs.

"Man, you are a good cook, it was really great." He said, patting his belly.

"Thank you. I've been thinking about what you said..."

"I know, I found the paper in the kitchen. Do you want me to answer the questions?"

"We don't have to do it right now. I'm feeling like nap right now."

"Okay. Do you mind if i join you?"

"Not at all, you know this is pretty much your home at this point." 

We put the dishes away, and went to the bedroom. We stripped to our underwear and laid down on our beds, both staring into the ceiling. After a while, it was quite clear that I wouldn't sleep any time soon. I looked over at Ty, who was also staring upwards, but he must have registered the movement out of a corner of his eye, because he looked at me too.

"This is so weird."

"Yeah, maybe I shouldn't have told you."

"No, I'm glad you have. It's great that you think so much of me."

We returned to our silence, now a bit more comfortable.

"Do you think I could lay down next to you?"

"Of course."

I moved over to him, spending a moment to decide where to lie down, while he watched me. I made up my mind, motioned for him to move his arm away and laid down at his waist. I laid my head and upper back on his abdomen, enjoying the slow, swaying motion as he breathed. I pulled at his hand and put it on my own belly, palm up. I started to stroke and rub it, exploring the long and thick fingers, the rough skin from the years of manual labor. I explored the meaty palm, placing my whole hand inside it. I turned it around, and pushed at the veins which yielded somewhat to my pressure, sliding under his skin. The tendons were much harder to move around.

I turned my head back towards his, continuing my exploration of his hand, but I couldn't see his face due to the pecs in the way.

"I think I want to give the 'closer relationship' a shot. I just, I'm not quite sure what that means."

"Well, I'm pretty sure it means whatever we want it to mean. We can start by me talking about things I want, and you could give your opinion. You know 'I love that', 'I want that too', 'eh, not really my thing', 'absolutely not.' "

"That sounds great."

"Hoo, okay. Hum. There's so much... Okay, I'd like to be more physically intimate with you. You know, cuddling, massages, simply holding hands, carrying you when you want... naps like the one we're having right now."

"That sounds awesome. Definitely yes on all of that."

"Okay, what about kissing?"

I brought his hand closer to my head and started kissing it. "Like this?"

His chuckle jostled me. "Yeah, kisses like that are awesome. But I also meant kissing on the cheek, on the mouth, and with our tongues. Maybe even somewhere else, if you feel like it..."

"I'm not certain, but I'm sure we can find out. It sounds good."

"All right, I'm looking forward to that. So, the 'big' question, how do you feel about sex?"

"It does not repulse me, if that's what you're asking. But I also don't have any experience. What kind of sex would you like to have?"

"Well, um. I-I'd want you to..." he mumbled the rest of the sentence, so I didn't hear.

"You want me to what? I didn't hear you."

He sighed and took a deep breath. "I want you to fuck me."

"Oh."

"I mean- you don't have to, of course. And there are other things we can do. Or not, that'd be totally your call."

"Heh, thanks. I can't say that I feel like fucking you right now, no offense. Do you think we could... build up to it? Start a bit lighter?"

"Yeah, of course." The relief was clear in his voice.

A bit more silence followed.

"Wait, why does everything to do with sex have to be my call?"

"Well, I'm guessing I'll be cool with whatever, so I'm being careful not to push you too early or too hard or something."

"That makes sense. But I might have some ideas of my own, I mean, not right now, in the future. You can always say no to any of them."

"Okay. Eli?"

"Yes?"

"You are so amazing. I'm so glad to be your friend."

I kissed his hand again. "You're amazing too."

---

I slowly woke up, the upper half of my body still rhythmically moving up and down from Ty's breathing. I noticed that I let go of Ty's hand while I was asleep, but it was still on my belly, and his massive thumb stroked my chest. I laid my left hand over his, and the stroking stopped.

"Slept well?"

"Very peacefully. I'll have to sleep with you more often, you make for a great pillow."

He chuckled and resumed his stroking of my chest. I looked around, and seeing that the lighting changed, I must have been out of it for a few hours.

"Did you fall asleep too?"

"For a while. Woke up in about 30 minutes."

"And you just laid there for so long? You could have gotten up."

"I don't have anywhere to be, so I just left you sleeping. It's given me a time to think too."

"And what did you think about?"

"I thought about going for a run or a walk in the evening, there's this recipe with mutton I've wanted to try, and I've enjoyed your closeness. Also, I listened to your cute snoring."

"I snore?"

"Yes, adorably."

I sighed.

"Alright then. Well I can't run yet, but it should be alright to walk now. I mean if you want me to go with you. I definitely wouldn't be able to keep up at faster speeds. Now that I think of it, even after I heal I won't be able to if you let loose. And you can cook the mutton, if you'll let me help you prepare it."

"Fine. You know, you could just ride me. You said you wanted to. We could talk more."

"I'll think about it. We should get up and start preparing the mutton if you want it for dinner."

"I'd get up, but there's this immense weight on my stomach, it's stopping me from moving."

"Please, like I could stop you from doing anything."

"You're doing it right now! I'm so weak I can't get up, your weight is crushing me!"

"You're unbelievable." I sat up with a groan, being a little stiff from the nap. I stood up, turning back to Ty. I offered him my hand.

"C'mon, let's get you up, you crybaby." He grabbed my hand and pulled me back down on himself, I landed face first into the cleft between his pecs, his arms wrapping around me, trapping me there.

"Mmmf, mmmhmhmm, mmmmafuh!" I tried to yell at him, before realizing that he won't understand me, the muscles muffling any words into incomprehensible sounds.

"Yeah, yeah, that's what you get for making fun of weak people." I could hear his words, a bit dampened, but still clearly.

I felt his body shifting around me, he moved one hand to my butt, palming it like a basketball, and the other going to the ground for support. His belly hardened below me, signaling that he started moving up, so I wrapped my legs around it. Suddenly there was a pressure on my back, as he brought his legs closer to his torso, but it passed quickly as he straightened up. After a few steps he stopped, and as I pulled my face from his cleavage I found we were in the kitchen. He set me down and we made the marinade for the mutton and put the meat in. We decided Ty would go for a run alone, since that way I could tend to the meat and start cooking it before he came back, so it'd be done on time.

I gave him figs for the run, in case he'd get hungry while away, he put them in a pouch on the cloth around his midsection. He hugged me, and he went out, running as soon as the door closed. In a few seconds, his thuds were no longer hearable, so I went to the kitchen, picking up a book on the way and started reading. In about half an hour, I got hungry, so I ate a few of the figs and started cooking. 

---

An hour and a half later Ty came back, sweaty and breathing heavily. He didn't seem very talkative, only grunting in response to my greeting, but he was smiling.

"Had a good run?"

He grunted again, this time with a nod, his smile widening.

"Take a shower, dinner is ready, we can eat as soon as you don't smell so horribly."

He only smirked and hugged me, getting some of his sweat on me.

"Wow, thanks a lot. You could have just asked if I wanted to shower with you again."

We got into the bathroom, he dropped all of his clothes and started showering, I got to the sink, only washing my face. He wasn't smelling that bad. I noticed that I could see him in the mirror, he was facing the other way and I watched for a while.

"Hey, Ty?"

"Yeah?"

"Would it be weird if I watched you jerk off?"

"Actually, that sounds pretty hot. Could do it right now, if you want."

I turned towards him, certain that he could see blush darknening my brown and freckled cheeks.

"Okay." I sat down on the toilet, and he shut off the water, but not bothering to wipe off.

He turned to me, proudly displaying his large dick, still soft, which swayed and slapped his thigh from the movement. The head was covered by almost excessive amount of foreskin. He planted his feet apart, and he put his hands on his waist. For a few moments he just beamed at me, but before I could ask what's going on, there was a twitch, and his cock started to swell.

It was interesting to watch, as I never really paid much attention in the moments that I got aroused. For me it was something like a chore, get to the orgasm, enjoy the feeling and good night. But Ty relished even the beginning. He used his hands now, one going to the balls, fondling and squeezing them. I didn't think that would be pleasurable, but it drew a low moan out of him. The other hand held his dick, slowly stroking it along the expanding length. He applied a bit more pressure, the foreskin just began partially revealing the dark head. There was a drop of precum on it that transformed into a tiny stream which grew bigger as he continued stroking. I looked up to his face, he wasn't smiling anymore, it was more relaxed, almost blissful. His eyelids drooped a bit, eyes almost black from the pupil dilation, but still trained on me.

As it continued swelling, the dick also started to angle itself upwards. Ty speeded up his strokes and I noticed that everytime he reached the head, he was flinging excess precum away.

"Fuck, I'm so close..." He turned away from me, giving me a view from the side. His strokes were now very quick and he used both of his big hands, still having room to spare. His legs were twitching, flexing to keep him still.

"Oh, fuck, here it comes!" He roared as his dick started pulsing, and expelling cum in long streams that splashed against the wall a few feet before him. It was unlike anything I've ever seen, just one of the streams was several times bigger than my whole load. As he calmed down, he gave it a few last pumps, forcing the last of the cum to drip down.

"Wow, I didn't expect this to be so hot. Did you enjoy it too? I really hope you'll want to do this again sometime."

"That was definitely something. Wait, that sounds weird, doesn't it. I meant to say, I enjoyed that."

He threw his hands up in the air like he just won something: "Yeah!"

A bounce of his penis caught my attention. "How come it's still hard?"

"It's because you're here, watching me jerk off, enjoying yourself. It's flattering as hell, and it's pumping me up like you wouldn't believe. I want to go again right now." His cock apparently agreed, as the precum started flowing again.

"That's amazing. Although... Would you mind me not being here? I think I've enough for now."

"Yeah, I'll have no problem finishing myself. Thank you, Eli."

"You're welcome."

I went back to the kitchen, while Ty resumed whacking off. He definitely wasn't shy about it, the sounds and grunts clearly hearable while I was setting up the table. In a few more moments, I could hear the now unmistakeable splashes of his cum against a wall and then he turned on the shower. I hoped he'd clean up the walls. 

---

He came out in the nude but he clearly dried himself off, his dick now returned to its soft state. We dug in with a smile.

"Damn, two delicious meals in a row. I'll have to move in at this rate."

"This was your idea and recipe, I just followed your instructions. And I think this apartment is too small for you to live longterm."

"Eh, I'd manage somehow. I see a lot of incentives."

"Really? What kind of incentives?"

"Let's see... A cute boyfriend, a great food, a backyard I can workout in, and a great friend. What's not to love?"

"That does sound great when you put it like that. although I'm pretty sure the farm is giving you a place for harder workouts. What do I get out of it?"

"Hmm, someone who will always appreciate you and your cooking, someone who will be there for you...and a strong man who will always help you if you need to move somthing heavy."

"Sold!"

"Alright!"

We burst into laughter. 

---

We stayed up and talked for a while after dinner, before deciding to head to bed. He carried me into the bedroom again, this time he held me in his palm like a baby, my back supported by his arm and chest. I undressed and sat down on my bed, while he got comfortable on the futon.

"Would you like to sleep down here with me?"

"No thank you. I still love my bed, and it's really comfy."

"Aww, and I'm not? You said I make a great pillow."

"As a pillow yes, but I'm withholding my final verdict on you as a bed until I experiment a bit more. My back was pretty stiff."

"Okay. Good night Eli."

I moved to him, and planted a kiss on his shoulder.

"Good night Ty."

---

I awoke a few hours later, it was still dark. I felt thirsty, so I went to the kitchen to pour myself a glass of water. I sat down to spare my ankle, and I felt a paper on the table under my hands. I turned up a small lamp, making sure it wouldn't shine into the bedroom. It was the same paper from yesterday, the one full of questions. I read it again. Now I could fill in some additional answers. Not all. But  Ty was right, there was no rush. We could enjoy each other, and find out the answers together.

"Hey, what are you doing up? Is something wrong?"

I jumped a bit, surprised. Apparently I wasn't as succesful at not waking Ty as I hoped I would be.

"Oh, hey Ty. No, nothing is wrong. I just felt thirsty. I'll go back in a minute."

"Okay," He rubbed his eyes, still groggy from the sleep.

I crumpled the paper and threw it into the trashbin and turned off the lamp. I followed Ty, grabbing on to him for support. He led me to my bed, but I tugged at him to turn around.

"Wha?"

"It's only a few hours now, I'd like to sleep with you."

He beamed at me, and hugged me.

"That's great! Uh, I was thinking, maybe you could sleep at my side, your head on my shoulder?"

"Okay." He lied back down, and set his arm a bit more apart, to make room for me.

I nestled into the crook, noting his smell was stronger here, but not unpleasant. I hugged one of his pecs with my own arm, setting my head down on his meaty shoulder.

Yes, that felt pretty comfortable.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

Eli and Ty are so great toether. Ty is not pushing Eli to do anything he doesnt like, he's confortable with Eli taking the lead and do what he wants to do, cause Eli is the one that is awkward and new to all of that.

Eli make a big step torwards what he wants, watching Ty get off tho for some it might be a small thing but for those people that's a big step, he is exploring something new and he is willing to try.

The story is coming great.

• Upvote 2

It's more than baby steps they're taking.

Ro20316 is right, Eli taking the lead is very nice to watch. Especially as he doesn't appreciate Ty like we do. Come on,there's a gentle and loving seven foot muscle beast right in front of you and only now you think of maybe wanting to see him naked? ;D

Seriously though, love the slow pace of this story (even though it picked up in this chapter) and the ongoing development. Also,you produce chapters at a much higher rate than some seasoned authors,for which I'm sure we're al thankful :)

• Upvote 2

Thanks guys! I love your comments and insights :D I'm kind of wondering where to go now, and there's always school, so it may take a bit longer for the next chapter to be posted.