SeaMusc

Utterly pure awesomeness. Words fail to describe this tale's epic scope. This is the level of storytelling and writing that we all need to aspire to. 

SeaMusc, you have instantly put yourself among the very top of muscle growth authors with this, your very first story. Whatever you produce next – if it's just half as good, the bar is still set at an unattainably high level. And though it's greedy, I have to say: I do hope you will create something new soon and share it with us :D

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Alexdrake,

That is a serious compliment and I don't know what else to say other than "Thanks."  I appreciate your comment very much, man.  I am very glad that you liked it.  

Great story. I actually enjoyed the quick pace, it was your rhythm your terms, your world, your universe. And it made sense, it felt connected, it felt right. Passionate, intense and graphically rich, powerful descriptions of muscle growth. Wonderful imagery. The most important part is that you got it done, you gave life to your fantasy and made it into a story. Congratulations, you have done a great job!

Cheers!

• Upvote 1

I get an inbox from ThickRick saying READ this, calling this one of the best new stories on the SITE! And I TRUST ThickRick. Good head on his thick shoulders.

Honestly what more can be said that hasn't already been praised in this one? Already been said the characters were some of the realest most well rounded and fresh we've seen, already been said that the story felt so well connected and flowing that even though it's a 3 part serial it still FELT like one incredible single scene. It's already been said that this has a fucking EPIC scale to it, it FEELS like a classical epic narrative you'd read from the muscle lovin greeks themselves. Honestly, what more can be said?

I KNOW, after jacking my fat beast cock off TWICE to this, back to back, I STILL had enough in me to go back for thirds from the incredibly detailed growth. There ya go!

Thanks man for posting this, I can't wait to see what you do next!

• Upvote 4

@ Gigantic Beast - Coming from you, that is the compliment to beat all compliments.  You're making a big grown man blush...and I think I need to spend some time alone for a few minutes. >:-)  

@muscl4life - yes, it was a fun journey.  I'm already spinning my wheels to see what other sorts of trouble I can get into in my fantasy worlds (there are many of them!).  Stay tuned man.  Im glad you enjoyed.  

Man, that's a great work for your first story, kudos.

My only complaint is that there could be more (there could always be more!), but it's awesome nonetheless.

• Upvote 1