SeaMusc

ThickRick messaged me too..saying Read This! I am grateful he did. An incredible epic story of fear and power and lust and love. Perfect pacing and flow, fantastically vivid descriptions of the transformations, and an amazing ending; all together in one story.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        I am glad I read the three parts at once..I would have been desperate to find out what happened in the next part otherwise!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     My favorite description was "Small animals could get lost in the ravines and hillocks of Shane’s massive quads." It made it come alive even more..I could almost see the small critters darting in and out between the diamond striations of his legs!

• Upvote 3

@ flamedelft, Cutlerfan, and rippedstud:  Thanks all for supporting. It was so fun to write...and I have so many ideas about other things to write about in the near future.   

Cutlerfan, thanks for putting this in the Shout box.   I know it is simple to do, but that you put it out there (as a Mod) is amazing.  I can't tell you how much I appreciate it.  

Thanks again MEN for all of your pvt messages.  

I look forward to making you blow loads and loads as time goes on.  

• Upvote 5

This is probably the best story I ever read on this site! I got totally lost in it. I couldn't stop reading for even for a second.

At one point I felt totally connected with Shane (the part where they found Cliff). His feelings were so real to me. I could almost feel every single emotion of him myself.

SeaMusc, thank you so much for this incredible piece of art!

• Upvote 4

@ Londonboy - Damn.  One of my top two favorite muscle growth authors paying me that kind of compliment just made me hard...but let's be honest.  You will always be the master.  I bow down to you, friend.  

@ Andyman - Thanks man.  And you are a handsome guy.  Don't know how far you live from Seattle, but... :-)

@MusclePec - You have put a smile on my face.  That part of the story had me emotionally exhausted after writing it and I am glad that you were able to get wrapped up in one of my fantasy worlds for a little while.

Seamusc, you have composed and delivered a tour de force (with force at the forefront). Granted, I can't compare it to too many other stories, because as fine and exciting as they are, I don't read many. I promised you a full review, and I have to warn you that I’m not going to criticize a thing.

Here are some of the things I think make it so great.

First, the vivid and imaginative descriptions of the men's bodies (even though snake veins would normally creep me out) really telegraphed a lust for hypertrophy, manhood, masculinity, strength, power and force. That's what many or most of us are all about here: the fetish for these qualities sends us into white hot ecstasy. You got creative and didn't use hackneyed expressions over and over, (which is tempting to do).

The fusion of over the top mansex with intense passion and love was something really deep. It added greatly to the eroticism, verisimilitude and strength and of the story. Love can easily come off as  trite or distracting in one of these stories, and this did not: it worked like crazy. I felt the love strongly (ThickRick is not someone who’s big on love much of the time).

The feats of strength were choice pieces, really hot stuff. The 405 bench press was sexy as hell, let alone the tree uprooting, the snapped 45lb weight, etc.

And the fantasy cum shots? Fuuuck! “His massive cock pulled back like a canon ready to fire.” Oh. My. God. The big jack off in the last scene was what I got off to this afternoon. I came right along with Cliff and felt every bit as manly.

The drama and pain were epic, big comic book/action adventure movie stuff. Didn’t everyone cry at Cliff’s body on the road? I was breathless, agonizing. Now, with Cliff practically dead, I have to say it felt awfully indulgent to be lusting over Shane’s hulk-out. But hey, I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: we’re a horny bunch of motherfucking beasts.

There was so much great material that I am probably forgetting more great stuff than I remember.

Bravo, bravissimo, Seamusc! You RULE. If you never posted another story, this would stand as an awesome masterpiece. But I think I read that you will do more. You beast! If you lift like you write, I gotta see if I can keep up with you during a workout. GRRRR

ThickHornyMutherfuckinRick

• Upvote 2

I have to say something about this story. SeaMusc, this is one of the most intelligently written muscle growth stories I have read. Of course I know your background so this doesn't surprise me whatsoever. :)

You may not know it, but you are perfect for this kind of storytelling. You know how to put personal touches on everything and can create multifaceted characters that people can relate to. The realism in the growth sequences are tremendous and I am privileged to have met you on here. You don't just go straight for the climax, you actually build it up smoothly and give the story a great flow which is great.

If you continue on this pace, you should think about publishing stories because your skills are terrific. :)

Okay, I will go back into anonymous mode on here. ;)

• Upvote 3