SeaMusc

@ThickRick - Thank you brother.  You give me far too much credit. Writing this was such a good experience and I learned quite a bit from other authors on here. It has been great getting to know you.  Woof!

@Raven - Your stories are great too and I have enjoyed reading them!  I am really enjoying going back through your blog archive and catching up with some of your series works. A lot of great ideas in there, bud!  

@Jaypat - Thanks man.  I have respected your writing for a long time and some of your stories are in "My Favorites" category.  Thanks for the constructive feedback you willingly gave to me via PM.  I appreciate it and am trying to integrate your comments into the one I am finishing up now.  I hope to pick your brain more as time goes on, my friend.  Thank you for providing so many stories for me to love and connect with.  

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...