So, this is a short little story that I'd been working on for some time, nothing big (well... :P) but I just had the idea in my head for some time now, and just wanted to get it out.

///

Jack and Tim finished their meal, as the buzz of the restaurant subsided slightly. It was early afternoon, they had both taken a break from work to meet at a new restaurant – Tim was always so busy, and Jack thought that like this, they could spend a bit more time together.

“Ugh, that was too good.”

Said Tim, leaning back. Jack just looked at him, with a smile - gazing deeply into his dark brown eyes. He looked skinny even in that shirt, which looked a little big on him. Though, they were both fairly slim guys. Tim had brown hair, brown eyes, and a cute face, but that’s not really why Jack fell for him.

“What?” Tim asked, raising his brow.

“Oh, nothing.” Jack said, leaning forward, resting his elbows on the table.

“God, you look so tiny.” Said Jack again, smiling at Tim, who looked a bit annoyed at this.

“And you don’t?” He said back, quickly.

“Well, I’m saying that you might work too much, maybe consider putting some weight on your bones.”

“What, go to the gym?” Tim asked, furrowing his brow.

“I don’t think you’d last much in the gym.”

“I think you’d be surprised.”

“No.”

Tim was even more annoyed now, but he knew that Jack was just trying to piss him off, for fun he supposed.

“Why?”

“You couldn’t last long in there surrounded by big hunky guys, that’s all I’m saying.”

“Oh please, I’m not some… some… primitive… sexual… beast.”

“You’re not?” Asked Jack, holding back a chuckle.

“Oh you know what I—“ Tim smiled as he began, but stopped, as  he saw the waiter approach with a tray on which lay two small plates,

each with what looked like a little red candy on them.

“Er, we just had dessert.” Tim said, thinking the waiter confused their order with someone else’s. Jack noticed something about the waiter right now – he was very well built. He could see a clear outline of his pecs through his shirt, his thick legs filled out his pants, leaving little to the imagination, the sleeves on his suit were quite large, and filled.

He looked around, all the waiters in this place looked like that. ‘That’s a bit odd.’ Thought Jack, looking at the man’s strikingly handsome face, but then his thoughts were cut by the waiter’s voice.

“No, sir. This is… on the house. I think you’ll find it quite… to your liking. I hear it has… amazing after effe—after taste.”

They waited until the waiter was gone, they both looked at the thing on the plate for a bit, then shrugged – what the hell – and ate it.

“It’s um…” Tim began. “It’s quite um… the… er…”

“It’s tasteless dude.” Jack said, as Tim nodded, smiling.

“Yeah – that’s the word.” He said, and leaned on the table as well. “Oh, maybe we should meet tonight.”

“Sure, I’ll call you around seven. That sounds fine?”

“Yeah su—“ Tim stopped, as he heard his phone vibrate in his pocket.

“Oh shit, sorry, they’re calling me from work, I got to go – I’ll see you tonight, ok?”

He kissed Jack quickly and headed out the door, waving at him.

“Okay!” Jack responded, as he called the waiter to pay. He too left the restaurant and went home, when he got there he sat down on his couch, turned on the TV and just relaxed for a bit. He looked at the clock, it was around four, he made a mental note to call Tim – but knowing Tim, he’d call him first just before seven, in case he forgot.

Then, he felt… surprisingly turned on. It was nothing on the TV, he wasn’t really thinking about anything very sexy. ‘Hm…’ He thought. ‘That’s odd. I’m just gonna get some water.’ He got up, got to the kitchen and got some water. ‘Tim must be home by now’ He thought.

But, there, he felt a strange surge of energy – as he was returning to the couch it got stronger and stronger, somehow. He felt like he wanted to… to… move, or to… run, jump – something.

He put the glass of water on the table and thought, why not, and started doing some jumping jacks, just to spend this energy. He kept doing them and doing them, then he got down onto the floor, he began doing crunches – he felt his stomach muscles burn as he did more and more and more.

Finally, he was sick of crunches, and he got onto his stomach, and got into the position to do push ups, and he did them, again and again he raised and lowered himself – he was doing much more than he ever thought he could – really.

A strange haze took over him, his mind became a bit blurred, his body filled with this energy – suddenly, he was just and totally focused on expending it as fast as possible.

He stood up, jumping, working out, doing everything he knew, for a moment, he could feel his legs burn, he could feel them getting tired, he got down – he did more push ups, his arms would too get tired, start to hurt – and then – the energy flooded him again and all the soreness was gone.

He was ready for more.

He continued to exercise with strange speed – doing more and more, faster and faster – he felt his shirt and pants start to feel, a bit different. He looked at the clock for a moment, it was half past four. Was he doing it for so long?

He looked at the stairs in his house, he ran up them, then down, then up again and again – the pain building up in his legs, the tiredness creeping in and then – a flood of energy, and nothing.

He kept exercising, in a strange rage to get rid of this excess energy. He kept at it, incessantly, increasingly getting better and better at the exercises.

He was sweating, his shirt was drenched, drops of sweat ran down his ruffled, blonde hair, down the sharp contours of his face, for a moment he simply stood there – breathing heavily. Then, he felt the energy again.

He took off his shirt and pants and socks, and he headed upstairs. As he passed near the mirror he didn’t notice what had happened to his body.

Where once was a skinny, small man – now stood a bit taller, more filled out and sexier one. His thighs were cut, muscles flexing as he stood on his legs, they were still relatively small, but his muscles were clearly defined – from his round butt – to his angular calves, rising with each step.

He had a beginning of a six pack on his stomach, somehow – he had gained mass as well, though he didn’t look big, he certainly looked more packed with muscle, his pecs clearly visible, protruding slightly outward.

His bicep bunched up into a ball each time he swung his hand as he walked, his shoulders were rounder, they looked… denser, his neck was slightly thicker with stringy, corded muscles, going down to his back – oiled with sweat, and broader, more defined.

He went up all the way to the attic and started opening various boxes, until he found a few that he liked. Inside, he found his old weights, from when he actually took care of his body, they were there for who knows how long.

He picked up a pair of dumbbells, both weighing about 45 pounds. He started curling them, letting out a sigh of relief as he felt the pent up energy quickly leave his body. He was strong, stronger than he thought – apparently. He looked down at his arms as he brought the weights up and down and up and down and saw his muscles bunch up, even… grow before his eyes – but he didn’t really notice it, the haze was strong over him, like a curse, driving him to expend all this energy.

He started doing squats, feeling the bit of excess weight already. His legs were burning, but it was good – it meant that he was losing energy. They expanded, ever so slightly, his thighs growing, his calves inflating, becoming more defined, his butt becoming rounder, firmer.

He got down again, started doing sit ups, holding a 100 pounds to his chest. For a moment he thought that he was insane, a skinny man like him could never – but something in his head cut him off, and he just did it. Rising up and going don and up and down again and again. His abs grew quietly, ridges formed between them as the six pack became fully exposed.

His whole front became ripped – thick, dense muscles covered his body. He stood up, still brimming with this strange energy. He felt his boxers become slightly tight, yet he paid them no heed. He simply got down from his attic, and ducked as he exited his house.

He grew taller too – he noticed this for a moment as he looked around, standing half naked on his front lawn. He approached the big, heavy metal table that stood there, he simply gripped it, with his new broader, longer hands, and then – put his whole strength into lifting the thing.

His bare feet pushed firmly into the ground, even they seemed elongated and strong. Then – he felt it – he was lifting it. He put more and more strength into it and finally – it went off the ground. He let out loud grunts as he grinned widely, almost laughing at how absurdly strong he had become.

His arms widened, biceps clearly visible and huge, bigger than softballs – on his large strong arms. His forearms pushed against the cold metal – he felt almost as if they were harder than it was, meaty, tough muscles supported the table as seemingly all his muscles grew in unison, not leaving others behind.

After a while, he lowered the large table and lifted it again, he was curling it – he couldn’t believe it. It felt amazing, and yet he wasn’t done, there was still way too much energy left inside him.

He simply let go of the table, letting it fall with a loud THUMP, as he looked around again. Then, he smiled broadly.

He saw his car.

He headed to it and looked at it for a bit, feeling the energy build up inside him. It looked lower to him than ever, he must have been past seven feet tall at this point. He looked down at his long, strong feet, as he bent down, and gripped the rear bumper, squeezing the metal with his hands.

His legs bulged immediately – his back muscles exploded outwards, his triceps grew into strong horseshoe shapes at the back of his arms – and as he tried to lift the car, he felt himself grow stronger.

He expanded in all directions, he felt his dick surge – growing past the cuffs of his boxers, which split with a loud rip at the back, by his increasingly bigger butt cheeks, he managed to lift the rear end of the car and he laughed loudly as he looked down at himself.

A giant man, the size of a basketball player and a physique of a pro bodybuilder. Every muscle on his body jumped at his command, large, round and so firm and tough to the touch. He ran his hands over himself, feeling the surges of energy subside, slowly.

He slowly headed inside, as he flexed his biceps, the size of someone’s head, supported by his soccer ball shoulders. He ducked as he went inside, resisting the urge to widen his door with his new strength.

He looked down as he tore off his boxers, staring at a glorious, thick and long dick he could only imagine having before.

‘This… this is…’

He looked at how his pecs rose and fell with each breath, large slabs of hard meat on his chest – he couldn’t believe that this was his body. A shining eight pack, massive legs, arms that can lift cars.

He heard his phone ring, he grabbed it half-mindedly, and answered.

Jack was panting… heavily.

“Hello?”

“My God Jack… you won’t believe what just happened to me…”

Tim said on the other side of the line. Tim was panting… heavily.

///

Yey for love and all - in any case, these two are gonna have much more fun now, I think.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 20

I love when there is some effort involved with growing!

Yeah, I guess it just feels like the growth is a bit more justified I guess. It's nicer. Also, thanks.