Hey all. It's my first story... ever, really.

This is set in AKA's Transform Universe, and is kind of a side story to his. The powers and rules are the same, it's just set on the other side of the planet. If anyone has any criticism or suggestions, please let me know. Even if it's a private message. I hope to improve as I go along with this.

-----------------------------------

Sydney, 1st of March, the Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras Parade

“Well,” Nate thought, “This this isn’t what I had in mind.”

Nate, aged 22, had decided to make the trip into the big city, to go and see what was apparently the biggest event of its’ kind in the southern hemisphere.

And it was certainly big.

All around was a massive throng of human mass. For someone unused to even normal Sydney crowds, this made Nate more on edge and feeling more exposed than happy. Everywhere he looked, there were group selfies, young parents hoisting their infant children in the air so they could plough through the crowds to snacks or whatever. Nate had a strong suspicion this is what it’s like to travel to Mecca for the Hajj.

Though he doubted there was this much glitter and jockstraps at Mecca.

And yet, despite seeing the massive crowds at the parade, he still felt disappointed. Not to do with his gayness. Nate was comfortable knowing he liked guys, and no one gave him shit over it.

But Nate did have his demons. Aside from the crippling shyness that made being at the parade nearly unbearable, ha was also having trouble at university. The Dean had said if Nate didn’t pick up his performance soon, he would have to be placed on probation. And he just couldn’t bear having that on his conscience. The depression was taking his mind further and further down a dark path. He wasn’t suicidal, but he was worried that may be where he ended up if nothing changed.

So, in an effort to bring himself out of his shell, and make some form of human contact, Nate decided to make the trip to see what all the fuss was about.

Evidently, so had the rest of Australia.

Nate tried to see over the tops of everyone’s heads to see the parade proper. Normally, for the 6’3 lanky youth, this would be easy. Unfortunately, nearly everyone at the front had brought plastic stools, or were standing on the railing, completely obstructing the view of the floats as they went by. Dejected, he decided to go see if the line wrapping around the ice cream truck had shortened any. Maybe he could get something to eat within the next hour.

Nate turned to the left, took a step, and landed face first into what felt like a giant rock wrapped in cotton.

Startled, Nate looked up to see what he’d bumped into.

What greeted his gaze was one of the largest and most overdeveloped chests he had ever seen. Nate was gobsmacked. He couldn’t stop looking at the heaving mass of muscle that was in front of him.

“Whoa! Sorry for that, man!” came a booming voice from above the colossal chest.

Nate looked up at a face about a head higher than his own was. And it was gorgeous! The man looked to be in his mid-20’s. He had short, spiky black hair, and a stubbly bit of beard brushed his face. He had beautiful, warm brown eyes, and his skin was slightly tanned and absolutely free of any imperfections. He honestly looked like some had photoshopped a fashion model’s face onto an insanely huge bodybuilder. The effect was mesmerizing.

Nate must have looked dumbstruck for a while, as the giant man smirked, and held out his meaty paw, almost shoving it into his own bony chest.

“Name’s Brian!” He said, somehow drowning out all the white noise of the crowd around the two of them. Nate detected an accent, but it was kind of hard to place. Definitely North America, though.

“N-Nate” He replied and gripped the monster appendage in front of him. God, even his hand felt so hot and so hard! Yet, strangely, it didn’t feel like it was calloused or rough, as you would expect from a guy in his physical condition. It weirdly felt almost baby smooth. But whatever was underneath was the real deal.

“So, how’re you enjoying things? See anything worthwhile?”

“Actually, I can’t see much of anything” said Nate, gesturing to the mound of spectators overshadowing the parade route.

“Oh yeah. That sucks, man” Brian shrugged, shifting the beachball sized muscles under his flimsy shirt.

Then, he lit up. “Maybe I can help with that!”

“What do you mean? Hey hey he- WHOA!”

And with that, he bent down and swept Nate up into his powerful arms with barely any effort at all. Then, he was deftly manoeuvred and ended up sitting on Brian’s powerful traps and shoulders, like an oversized child on an equally oversized man.

“So, how’s the view? See any better?”

Nate had to admit, it was nice being able to see over the throngs of humanity down below. He could see all the colourful floats and marchers as they streamed by. He truly started to feel like he was a kid at a carnival again. He wasn’t pressed in by everyone around him. Instead, he could feel the party atmosphere, and could sense the gaiety of everyone there, in both senses of the word.

Yet, despite the wonder of the evening, all his mind could come back to was the inhuman specimen he was sitting on. He shifted his ass, trying to get better balanced, while also getting a real feel of the stony flesh beneath him. It honestly did feel like he was sitting on a stony statue, only it was warm and moving. Then something else became noticeable. It was s smell. It seemed to be coming off of Brian. It was… indescribable. Seriously. He couldn’t think of anything to compare it to. It was rank and spicy and sexy and… it seemed to really awaken some primal, lizard part of his brain. Suddenly all he could think of was sex. Despite the cool-ish evening air, Nate felt hot, and started to feel smothered again. But this time, it felt good. Like he wasn’t being pushed aside, but rather some… thing was holding him close, and it felt really, really good.

“Hey, I can feel you’re enjoying yourself up there! What’s got you going?”

And that’s when Nate noticed his modest dick was raging hard, and pressed up against the back of Brian’s monster neck.

“Oh shit, man I am so sorry about-”

“Don’t worry about it, man! Frankly, if there’s any time and place for feeling a little freaky, it’s here! Besides…” Brian continued as he gently lowered Nate to the ground, “I take it as a compliment.”

“Oh…Okay then.”

“By the way, I’m going to head to the train station. Gotta catch my ride to the hotel. What’re you going to do?”

Nate thought about it for a moment. He really really liked this guy. The logical part of his brain kept insisting he had only known this guy for all of ten minutes. But for some reason, that didn’t seem important right there and then.

“Actually, I was going to do the same. I’ve got a long trip ahead of me, and I think I can say I’ve at least tried being out here.”

So, the mismatched couple moved away from the moshpit on the main street, and headed for the train station a couple of blocks away. And on the way, the two formally introduced themselves.

“I’m from the States. Not sure how obvious that is, but there you go. I got here yesterday. I’m pretty much only here for a few days. I’m supposed to be visiting my Aunt and Uncle, but I took a little detour to see how Sydney was.”

“Does it meet your expectations?”

“Oh yeah! Much nicer than my home town!” Brian scratched his head, allowing his monstrous arms to bunch up and nearly tear his poor shirt at the sleeves. “It’s a shame I have to back and finish school soon.”

“Wait, you’re still in school?” Nate was surprised. “How old are you?”

Brian puffed up his chest a little more, as if that were possible!

“Just turned 18 last month! I graduate in the middle of the year.”

“Seriously? Fucking hell! Give me a complex, why don’t you?”

“Ah, sorry man. Keep forgetting my story is a bit… unusual.”

Nate brushed it off, but kept walking. He could still smell Brian, and feel… whatever the hell that was back at the parade. He picked up his pace slightly, to keep up with Brian and his monstrous strides.

“So anyway, tell me about yourself, Nate. I imagine a guy like you has an interesting story to tell.”

Nate gave a little chortle. He really didn’t think he was particularly interesting himself.

“Alright then,” Nate started “My last name is Blainey. I’m 22, I live and study in Newcastle, and I am pretty much the nerdiest nerd who ever nerded. I guarantee, whatever exciting thing you can think of, I’ve decided to sit at home and play Skyrim instead of

doing that.”

This got a chuckle out of Brian. “Man, I seriously doubt you mean that! You’re looking pretty awesome in my book!”

“Oh please, coming from the Incredible Hunk, that sounds a bit patronising”

“No, man, seriously! Don’t let all this fool you, I think guys of any size are amazing! Honestly doesn’t make a difference to me!”

He said, gesturing to his near impossible physique.

“You’ll forgive me if I don’t take that at face value. I’ve always been under the impression that the ‘Skeleton’ look has been out of date for a while.”

“Oh well, suit yourself. But I seriously mean it, you are fucking hot as is.”

There was a small silence then, as Nate worked up the courage to tackle the 150kg elephant in the room.

“So… how did you get that big anyway? It can’t just be good breeding, can it?”

Brian, for the second time that night, gave a small smirk, like he had been expecting Nate to ask all night.

“Back home, I’m from a group called Muscle Club. It’s quite new, actually. But, as you can see, membership really does have its perks”

With this, he flexed his left arm, which happened to be right in front of Nate’s face. This time, the steely muscle actually made the shirt rip a bit at the sleeves. Nate couldn’t help but stare at the mound of flesh in front of him. It took nearly all his self-control to stop himself grabbing it and just licking it all over. He had never felt this way before. About anyone.

“What… what do you do in Muscle Club that’s so special?”

Brian just flashed a brilliant, toothy smile.

“Well, if you want, we can go to my place and I can show you in more detail. I read the train map, and it looks like you wouldn’t get back to Newcastle until at least 2 a.m. You can crash at mine, if you want.”

Nate should have had a proper think about what was being proposed here. He was a grown man, but the ‘Don’t go home with strangers’ rule existed for a reason. But still, there was that amazing feeling he had when around Brian. And spending the night didn’t seem so bad, especially considering how late it was.

“Yeah, I think we can do that. But, if you don’t mind, can you go a little easy on me. It’s my… first time.”

Brian let out a hearty chuckle, and draped one massive arm around Nate’s bony frame.

“Trust me, I guarantee you’ll enjoy every minute of it.”

• Upvote 19

Nice! You got the feel of the world just right, with some important details sprinkled in that connects this with the bigger world. Looking forward to seeing where you take us all!

• Upvote 4

Thanks for all the kind words! Glad to see I didn't stumble right out of the gate!

Just so you guys know, this may be a bit of a slow burner. That's not to say there won't be sexy times. I'm just trying to pace myself and establish the characters a bit. Hope that's ok?

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...