When Men Become Gods: Protein Does More Than One Body Good (3 of 3)

TheWeremuscleForest

Start from the beginning here: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2276-protein-does-a-body-good/?hl=%2Bprotein+%2Bdoes+%2Bbody+%2Bgood

Then check out the first two parts of the sequel trilogy here: 

Part 1: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/4658-prelude-to-more-satisfied-customers-protein-does-more-than-one-body-good-1-of-3/?hl=%2Bprotein+%2Bdoes+%2Bbody+%2Bgood

Part 2: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/4743-from-boys-to-men-protein-does-more-than-one-body-good-2-of-3/?hl=%2Bprotein+%2Bdoes+%2Bbody+%2Bgood

He opens the door and August immediately walks inside. He stops in the hallway and notices the two huge studs flailing about on the floor before turning to look at Nash. He smiles for a few seconds and picks him up to take him into the tv room. He sits him down on the couch and joins him.

‘I told you I would make it back didn’t I? *leans in to lightly kiss him* Those two jokers in there think that they are maximizing their potential, but in reality they are only using probably half of it. *looks Nash in his eyes* As for you…..well you won’t have a problem reaching yours.’

August gets up to go to get the remaining amount of food in the kitchen. A minute later, he comes back with the turkey container and sits it on the table in front of both of them. He then cozies back on the couch with Nash and leans in to hold him against his huge hairy chest. Nash moans lightly as he reaches over to pet the shirtless stud and speaks.

‘I’m so glad you came back August. I managed to wait as long as I could to continue the process. A part of me is craving this more than anything, but the other part is scared as hell.’

‘That is normal man. The brain hardly ever agrees with what your heart wants. What I do know is the wait is definitely over. Those guys in the other room won’t have anything on us when this is over with. Let’s get this started why don’t we.’

The gorgeous hairy stud smiles before grabbing Nash’s fork on his plate and stabbing some of the turkey he placed there. He brings it up to the small man’s mouth and tells him to open up so he can shove it inside. Nash slowly chews the food and immediately feels chills cascading through his head. As he swallows it down, the sensation moves down into his throat. It quickly heads toward his stomach next. August quickly pierces another slice of turkey onto the fork and puts it in his buddy’s mouth.

‘Chew it man and continue to swallow it slowly. Let the meat marinate inside you for a few seconds so you can savor its effects. You should be able to feel something happening about any…..’

As Nash swallows the second serving, he moans as he feels his cock and balls reacting to the protein entering his body and navigating through his bloodstream. August places his free hand on top of his buddy’s crotch and feels his long pole writhing.

‘This is going to be fun Nash. I know this is going to be rough at first, but as it progresses you will be surprised at how incredible it feels to let it work. Your cock and balls are always the first to grow, although it feels like you have already started in that area.’

He leans in to kiss Nash after taking the fork away from his mouth. August smiles feeling Nash’s cock stretching beneath his hand. His boxers are now trying to deal the expanding ballsac that is filling the space inside them.

‘OH GAWD! OH GAWD! I feel so much pressure down there August. I’m so scared…..but it does feel so amazing!’

His cock starts moving down his leg and thickens outward at the same time as it begins to resemble a big log just beneath the fabric in his track pants. August pets it gently and feels a huge wet spot forming just in front of the thick cockhead. Nash moans feeling his balls fill up with his self-induced protein. The hairy stud beside him senses this and takes his hand away to prevent him from unloading anytime soon.

‘WOW! You are certainly amped up aren’t you? I think we are going to enjoy this equally man.’

There is still a small amount of potatoes and beans remaining from the other containers that August took from the kitchen so he puts them on another plate. He takes it and places it up on the top of the couch before taking Nash’s fork and loading it up with both side dishes. He hands the fork to his small friend who shoves the food into his mouth. After he swallows that giant bite, Nash turns to his side to grab the plate and loads as much on it as he can before downing most of the food. August laughs a little.

‘Don’t move so fast man. The potatoes and beans won’t cause a major growth cycle anyway they just mostly make you feel a bit more…..laid back and…..uhhh horny.’

Nash lets out a sigh as he experiences exactly what August is talking about. His cock is now trying to stand up in his pants now as well. He turns to look over at his studly friend and leans in to kiss him deeply making August moan loudly. He slaps Nash’s cock a few times making it swing back and forth as Nash grunts feeling it throb against the fabric as it gushes precum and stains his pants. They stop kissing after a few seconds.

‘MMMMM I am really starting to feel it now August. My cock feels like it is going to explode any second though.’

Realizing that it is starting to move along a little faster now, August reaches down to the table in front of them and grabs the container full of turkey before placing it beside Nash on the couch. He takes the empty plate out of the horny man’s hands and puts it on the table. He smiles at him and grabs his fork before plunging it into another slice of turkey. He grins a little as he looks Nash directly into his eyes. The graduate student stares at the food in the container for several seconds before taking the fork out of August’s hands and grabbing the container as he shovels the turkey into his mouth and down his throat.

The rush builds quickly from the protein-rich food as it sends Nash into a wave of ecstasy that completely clouds his judgment. His cock is now trying desperately to get free from his pants. He moans feeling his lower body starting to transform. August looks down at his legs and hears multiple stretching sounds coming from the area of the man’s calves, ankles, and feet. The tennis shoes that Nash is wearing are straining badly trying to contain the growing toes that inhabit them.

*feeling his senses being stimulated* ‘UHHHH YEAH August, I can feel it moving up from my feet. I want this so badly now, my fantasies are driving me crazy. I want it to feed my body more.’

Nash’s socks are now ripping apart against his new emerging ankles and calves as the lower part of his pants are being stretched by the huge heart-shaped muscles growing inside them. He grunts louder feeling his boxers being destroyed by his heaving cock and balls as his expanding quads, hamstrings, and glutes start stretching his track pants to its limits. August’s eyes widen as he sees Nash’s two new tree trunks forming in what seems like out of nowhere. The growing graduate student then jumps to his feet and laughs at the growing mass of muscle that is expanding on his lower body. He feels his pants reaching their breaking point and closes his eyes as he feels the soaked fabric tight against his insanely massive legs.

‘MMMMMM…..OH FUCK YEAH! This is awesome……AHHHH BABY……my cock feels like it weighs 20 pounds now. *feels the seams in his pants slowing ripping* FUCK YEAH BABY, I have never felt such power in my life.’

He turns to his side to look at his ass inflating as both glutes bloat themselves up with solid muscle. The sheer force from it easily bursts through the back of his pants as they sit firmly against his massive hams that continue to grow. Nash’s pants finally give up as multiple rips radiate from them and echo through the room. His cock flops back and forth several times as it finally breaks free from his massively veiny leg. It drips a pool of thick precum on the ground which gets the attention of August who springs to his feet to go over and stand beside his growing partner.

‘WOW Nash, you have an incredibly gorgeous cock man. Do you happen to need any help with it by chance?’ *grins and even winks a few times*

‘You better fucking believe I do August. *feels the growth starting to move up into his upper body* AHH YESS! *his hands begin growing* OHH SHIT! MMMMMM……*his forearms tighten up as the veins begin growing next as the tension makes him agonize* SO…..MUCH……PRESSURE….’

Really loud creaky and stretching sounds begin moving up into both of Nash’s arms. He looks at both of them and sees the veins in his biceps tracing up against the fabric beneath his track jacket. He gasps feeling the muscles pulsing in his forearms, biceps, and triceps as the round bulbs and horseshoes double in size. The intoxicating feeling makes his cock strain as his balls turn a bluish color. August senses he is about to launch one of his big loads and gets down on his knees. He quickly pulls the tattered remains of Nash’s pants off and lightly rubs the student’s mammoth pole in his hand. At this point, Nash is completely lost in the whole transformation and could care less what August does.

The hairy stud slowly works Nash’s cock over in his mouth and pushes it further down his throat inch by inch feeling it twitching and contracting along the walls of his windpipe. He looks up every few seconds to see if the growing man will let his entire mind give in to the beast that was lurking within. Nash has stopped talking altogether and is grunting loudly as his back begins to crack and pop. The surge of power forcing the graduate student’s arms to blow up to superhuman size is also sending messages to his crotch to shoot a jet of cum. August knows this and feels the man’s cock flexing as the cum goes flying down the hairy stud’s throat and into his stomach. He pulls Nash’s cock out of his mouth after he feels it shrinking and laughs knowing that it will set off a growth cycle within himself.

‘MMMM that was so tasty Nash…..*feels his body reacting*……OH YEAH…..OHHH YEAH…..’

The 275 pound stud laughs as his whole body grows slightly bigger. His breathing intensifies as he flexes his biceps which grew an additional inch. The overalls he is wearing are now a bit snug against his wet skin. His cock is leaking precum all over his outfit which draws laughs from him. He looks at Nash again and sees that the man’s back is emerging from his jacket. His shoulders swell as his biceps and triceps completely shred his sleeves. August starts stroking Nash’s rod rapidly to make him cum again.

‘Come on big man feed me more of that godly protein. You are getting so close to letting yourself go and I want to keep up with you.’

Nash feels himself getting taller now as tons of crazy sounds radiate from his upper body. His chest explodes in size as his small pecs and thin abs completely disappear inside the mammoth mountains and floor size tiles that are emerging from within his powerful frame. He is starting to look like a different guy entirely now as his face and head start changing their appearance. His neck muscles, traps, and delts double up on each other as he continues to grow bigger and wider. August can feel the incredible amount of cum starting to rush through the new behemoth’s cock as he aims the gaping slit at his face.

‘YEAH MAN, FUCKING FEED ME THAT GAWD PROTEIN! I WANT IT SO MUCH!’

Completely unaware of what August is doing, the giant humps August’s hands as he launches several powerful jets of cum into the hairy stud’s face. He gulps down the thick protein and finds it is hard to breathe as it immediately fills his body to the max. He falls back onto the ground and nearly suffocates as the muscle monster above him continues to coat him with his giant flood. Nash’s growth cycle continues as his jacket and undershirt completely rip off his body and tumble to the ground. He has now eclipsed 8 feet tall and reached 500 pounds and doesn’t appear to be stopping. After a few minutes of absolute fear wondering if he is dying or not, August can feel himself starting to grow again.

‘YES! YES! *his entire body begins stretching and cracking* FUCKING MAKE ME A GAWD! *his overalls completely rip off* MMMMMM YEAH! *his voice completely changes* HERE I COME NASH!’

August begins transforming rapidly as his back cracks and pops continuously as he gains a foot in height in seconds. His upper body doubles up on itself as he quickly approaches Nash’s size. He laughs hysterically staring at the monstrous balloons swelling in front of his face as well as the gargantuan guns and veins expanding on his obscene arms. The quads, calves, and glutes on the hairy giant are now matching up with his counterpart as he bumps Nash with his monster chest. The giant is pushed backwards and hits the wall behind him destroying it with ease.  Whatever high Nash was on before seems to be ending now as his growth finally ends. He looks at August from the wreckage who is standing probably ten feet from him. He is trying to figure out what just happened and if it is real or not.

‘HUH?......uhhh man…..*finally looks down at his body and realizes he doesn’t look the same anymore* OH MY GAWD! *realizes his voice is VERY different* OHHH MMMMMMM…….I feel so damn horny.’

August marches over shaking the whole apartment to the point that the walls begin cracking. He pushes Nash to the ground and starts punching on the behemoth’s mammoth abs. He grunts each time he does it before he slides his huge bubble butt down to sit on his buddy’s footlong. He slowly slides it inside him and roars in delight. Nash starts fucking him without a second thought. The hairy giant then leans in to say something to the thick monster.

‘You and I both know we can go further, well at least I know we can. Fill me up again man and I will fucking grow through this ceiling. OHH FUCK…..*feels the cum flowing through his own balls*……well…..*his cock bounces a few times before it rises to take aim at Nash’s face*…..perhaps we can do it at the same time……GAWD YEAH!.....*the cum starts moving into his own cock*……let’s do this together Nash and make those other two weaklings in the other room wish they were us!’

Nash’s anticipation of August’s cum makes his own balls start contracting as his protein begins its rapid ascent to his cock. What follows next could change a lot more than just their lives.

For other entries in the Body Good series:

Hypnosis: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2230-hypnosis-does-a-body-good/?hl=%2Bhypnosis+%2Bdoes+%2Bbody+%2Bgood

Sex: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2258-sex-does-a-body-good-2-parts/

Achilles: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2250-achilles-does-a-body-good/?hl=%2Bprotein+%2Bdoes+%2Bbody+%2Bgood

• Upvote 7

I will come back to this story so don't worry Hanugumo. Just wanted to see if anyone left any feedback for me. ;)

I will come back to this story so don't worry Hanugumo. Just wanted to see if anyone left any feedback for me. ;)

I LOVE your stories so far! So keep writing whenever the writing bug takes hold of you, please. <3 <3 This story is no different, I really wonder how the other will react when Nash & August would pretty much out grow the room. >;D I bet they'll want to be hooked up to their tap after their shock. XD lol