magicworker

Part 1

David was a wizard, a magician, at what he did, and the high-tech sports supplement company Rynth Labs paid him well for his work. He had an early, glorious career working for the pharmaceutical industry, but he was a bit of a maverick. He felt more at home in the supplement industry that had less oversight and regulation, and the fact that he could use extracts and derivatives, but never directly any hormones or drugs, added an extra level of challenge. He didn't mind when a sales guy once called him a "modern day shaman."

And he had the results to show for his work. He had built an elite group of competitors that benefitted from his research. Some of his products found their way into the commercial products that brought in profits, but many were too dangerous or delicate or expensive to be mass-produced and trusted to the public. Under his watchful eye and attention to detail and rigourous administration, these top contenders benefitted from David's magical potions in exchange for advertising Rynth products. 

David loved seeing the physical body develop and grow, and he hoped to develop a supplement that could safely trigger massive muscle growth in anyone. He often sampled his own products and had an trim, athletic body to show for it, but he spent most of his time in the lab and behind books, rather than in the gym lifting weights.

He was frustrated that the amazing products he was producing were not the ones available to the public. Too often the company decided it was more cost-effective to keep the formulas for the sponsored athletes and used a cheaper imitation of his work that often did little. David was repeatedly reminded that his job was to focus on the athletes that brought in the money.

Nobody reminded him of that more often than Russell (aka "The Muscle"). Most of David's athletes were bodybuilders, with some powerlifters and a sprinter. Russell was defending his Mr. O title and was Lab Rynth's star athlete and he knew it. He was David's first project when he started at Rynth Labs about 12 years ago. Russell had won his first local teenage-level show and with David's magic, his body and ego had more than doubled in size since then. At 6 feet tall, he had a chest that pumped up to five feet around, arms that reached two feet around, a ripped 33 inch waist and each leg expanded to three feet around. He could deadlift, squat and bench up to 1,000 pounds.

"Isn't it your job to make the BIG guys bigger? I don't care about all the wanna-be's."

Russell always felt like David was holding out on him, trying to come up with something safe for the masses rather than something potent for him to soar higher than anyone. And by "anyone" he was thinking of Tomin Rau, last year's runner up who was nearly as impressive as Russ was, and was a sponsored athlete of Rynth lab's biggest rival Sun Labs. David knew they were cheating, using drugs and training techniques that sometimes crippled or killed their athletes until they found one or two who could withstand the abuse and respond by growing faster than natural, then cleaning them up before competing.

David had caught Russ using steroids or test, and he had to scramble to avoid a bad reaction before warning Russ that he could have had a heart attack or damaged his organs irreparably. Russ didn't seem to care much about the risk, but he also didn't want to get on David's bad side too much, so it didn't happen often.

"What's something new you got for me?" Russ asked about 7 months out from the next Mr. O.

"I've got a couple things in animal trials," David began.

"I need something now," Russ demanded.

"Well, one cocktail was for digesting protein and delivering it to muscles more efficiently, but it looks like it has the opposite effect and digested half the skeletal muscle in the rats and then they pissed it out. You want to try that?" David retorted.

"No, but I'd like to give it to Tomin.... Hey, could we do that?"

"Sabotage is not very sportsman like."

"I'm not a sportsman, I'm a winner."

"And do you have any way of getting a supplement to Tomin?"

"I might know a guy who supplies him and I might have some leverage with said guy."

"Well, we tried to give the rats human-like guts for the experiment, but it might work the way it was designed on humans afterall, and if it does, you'd be giving Tomin a powerful weapon."

"So do a human trial and find out!"

"Are you volunteering? That's quite a gamble."

"Don't you know the best way to gamble is with someone else's money? Have one of the other guys here test it."

David didn't need to respond for Russ to know he lost the argument, and with a grumble Russ brought out his log for David to review.

But Russ's argument nagged at David. He was pretty sure that he had the theory and models right, but it was possible that the disappointing results in the rats would be repeated in a human, as well. Who would be as desparate but even more reckless than Russell? 

Maybe a younger Russell, David thought, and he made some phone calls.

• Upvote 9

Part 2

Steve Hass was worried about his sponsorship. Years ago as a teen, he was a sensation. He had packed on about 30 pounds of muscle in two years and at 6'2" he towered over the competition. He had been an athlete since middle school and found that he loved being big and muscular more than just scoring points and winning a game. He also thought that having to work with teammates would just slow him down. Some people even compared him to a previous teen sensation, "The Muscle," but lately, his muscle growth had slowed a bit and his added height seemed to be working against the pounds he was gaining from looking as impressive.

Steve was about to turn 21 and the guy at Rynth that he was working with shared his concerns. "Look, Steve, you're still making good gains. 6'4" and 230 pounds lean is not bad, but I think we're gonna switch tracks and focus on magazine covers and workout videos. You got good looks and you lean up pretty easily, so that's what will make more money for everyone."

"Money's great, Wes, but I want freaky muscle. You guys can make that happen. Look at Russell Caine. He was my size at my age and he's your biggest athlete now."

"You're not quite the size he was," Wes argued. "Of course you weigh a bit more than he did, since you're taller. As a teen, that helps, but you're not making the amazing gains you once were. You have to look big, not just be big. It was a good try. We'll keep you growing, but you won't be working with ... hold on, I have to take this," said Wes as he answered his phone.

Steve's mind raced thinking about what he could do or say to convince them to give him the high-level resources that could push him to be the next Russell Caine. He knew Wes was holding out on him, using the stuff they sold in stores when there were rumors of much better muscle building products reserved for those with top potential.

"I might have someone in mind... I'll send it up later today... I'll be here," Wes said before he hung up and swiveled back to Steve. "I don't know what god you've been praying to, but it might have worked."

"Who was that?" Steve asked. He noticed that Wes had gotten quite serious and ... submissive to whoever was on the other end of that call.

"Keep praying and you might meet him. You're on a short list of candidates for a trial, but it's potentially toxic. If you're willing to gamble, I'll have some of your blood drawn for testing and I'll have you come in next week if you're selected."

"Toxic? How toxic?"

"Honestly, I don't know, but if I had to gamble on anyone, it'd be on the genius of David Lassmacher. This goes beyond your contract obligations; it's pure opportunity. Steve, I recommend taking the blood test and we'll see what happens."

Steve sighed, "I don't really have much to lose do I?"

---

David analyzed the dozen blood samples he collected from athletes that might be willing to "gamble their lives" as he put it. He thought about just collecting their tissues for more testing, but that just delayed the inevitable live human trial. He hoped that it worked as it should, despite assuring Russell that it would have the adverse effect. If Russell knew how much David believed it would work, despite the animal trials, he might break in and take it himself. That gambled with both their lives, since there'd be no excuse for David if his star athlete lost about 100 pounds of muscle in one day.

There was a genetic/enzyme profile that theoretically gave the potion the best chance to work and a young bodybuilder who won a regional then stalled fit it best.

"Hi, Steve. I'm David. Thanks for coming in to talk about this opportunity."

"From what you said over the phone, it sounds like a big risk."

"Yes, it is. Theoretically, it should work to build muscle faster than normally possible, but all testing has shown that it destroys it. Not completely, but enough that you won't be a competitive bodybuilder anymore. We do sponsor some models, and that might suit you."

"I don't want to be a skinny model. I want to be big like your guy Russell Caine."

David smiled at Steve's accurate guess. "Then, this might be the only way."

"Is it just a drink?"

"It's a drink and a cream. We spread the cream over your body to penetrate into your tissues and you take the drink in a series of doses and it has to hit your gut as the cream enters your muscles in a rather precise timing."

"How soon will we know if it's working?"

"Well, theoretically, if it doesn't work well, we'll know fairly quickly as your muscles cramp and shrink and your kidneys and bladder get overloaded. If it works well, it may take a day or two to kick in and then any protein you eat will be delivered to your muscles. In reality, it might also do something unexpected."

"You mean I might lose lots of muscle, but then be able to grow it back quickly?"

"Actually, I hadn't even considered that possibility. The system it creates will likely work or not work, not both, but as I said it might do something unexpected."

"Is it ready now?" Steve asked.

"We'll go through some paperwork, then start next week. Back here, Monday morning, 7 am."
  • Upvote 4

Part 3

"Russell, I have a new supplement for you today," David called across the private gym.

Russ jogged over with a smile like it was Christmas. "About time. What is it?" But without any Christmas spirit.

David lifted onto a table what looked like a gallon of milk, but slightly darker, like egg-nog. "It's a nutrient-dense drink. It has all the building blocks for muscle, tendon, skin, even bones. In some ways, it's close to breast milk, but even more dense. For most people, it's more than they can digest and it's a waste, but we've been optimizing your system for a while, so you might benefit. Just add one capful to your post workout and bedtime snack."

"'Might benefit'? I thought you were going to give me that stuff you were talking about last week."

"That stuff is too dangerous, but I have been looking into doing more testing."

"Human trials?" Russ asked, hopefully

"I'll let you know if I learn anything," David replied as he turned to leave, almost regretting that he told Russ anything about it.

"You're the best!" Russell called out.

---

When David returned to what he called his "testing room", Steve was freshly showered and in a thong. He had fasted since midnight, as David had instructed, but it felt like it was afternoon already. His assistants had weighed and measured Steve and shaved off all of his body hair and velcroed a cloth strip around his neck under his jaw.

"Ok," David said after inspecting Steve, "looks like we're ready to start." He nodded to the gloved and gowned assistants who opened up jars and started to spread a yellow cream over his body. David put on a pair of yellow-tinted glasses and directed his assistants to where the cream was spread too thinly or thickly.

"Now, we wait, and it's important that you don't move," David announced as the assistants left the room.

"It tingles, like menthol. It almost itches," Steve complained.

"Just relax. Do not scratch at anything. We'll start the next phase soon," David explained.

The assistants were back with a rack of test tubes that were all filled with a red liquid.

"Ah, it burns!" Steve yelled, but then just as quickly the burning stopped, and he noticed his skin turn yellow.

"Ok, tilt your head back and you need to drink the vials as we pour them in your mouth. The faster you swallow, the less you'll taste it."

Steve asked, "What does it taste like?" but David ignored the question and picked up the first tube.

"Ready? Swallow fast, swallow it all."

Steve nearly gagged on it, but followed David's firm instructions.

"Gah! That tasted like rancid dirt!"

"Stay still, and you'll take the next one in 2 minutes," David ordered.

"Am I drinking that whole rack?"

"Yes, if you want this to work."

Steve hoped that he would get used to the taste, but he didn't. He also hoped it would be over once he downed the last vial. The assistant that carried out a beaker full of the red liquid dashed that hope.

"Oh, god, no."

"This is about the same amount as what you've already had. Would you rather take it in a new set of vials or all at once?" David asked, knowing the answer already and not really giving him the choice.

"All at once, then we're done?"

"Then we just wait and see."

"When?"

"Anytime in the next two minutes. You have to drink it slow enough that you don't spill a drop. Try to ignore the taste and focus on how much you're going to grow because of it."

"How much am I going to grow from this crap?"

"You'll have your pro card next year and be Mr. O the year after that," David replied with his most optimistic scenario.

"Seriously?" Steve asked dubiously, but David gave him a look that seemed to confirm that he was never anything but serious.

"Fuck, then this tastes like glory," Steve decided before he carefully chugged the beaker and even tongued the last drops off the rim.

"Let's give your skin a couple minutes to lose the yellow tint, then you can sit down. You might feel nauseous, but don't vomit, or swallow it back down if you can."

"I don't feel sick, I feel hot."

"Interesting." David grabbed a device that he moved across Steve's forehead. "A little warm, but no visible sweating."

Steve grabbed his abdomen. "Cramping! It's not working!"

"Steve, calm down. If it's your gut cramping, that's fine, but if it's your muscles, that's not good."

"I guess it's more my insides, my gut, I mean. It's not so bad now. It just feels weird now."

"Weird?"

"Yeah, like it got moved around. Like a roller-coaster feeling, but it doesn't change."

"Does it feel bloated?"

"No, it feels kinda the opposite of that, like hollow."

"Very good. I think it worked, or at least it didn't work in the wrong way. I have a dorm room where you'll rest for the next day or two. Liquid diet for today, then soft foods tomorrow. My assistants will check on you and get you a tablet for entertainment. I also want you to keep an log of how you're feeling every two hours and please include everything. You should be through the worst of it."

Steve sighed with relief as David left, but then he wondered, "should"?
  • Upvote 5

Part 4

A week later, Russell came over to David who was observing his athletes' progress in the gym. "Hey, that nutrient stuff could taste better, but I think it's helping with the bulking. I wake up feeling awesome, and my energy and strength have been up."

"Is there a 'thank you' in there?" David asked.

"You know there is. Hey, how's it going with the experiment? Do we have something to poison Tomin with?"

"I told you I'd let you know if I learned anything."

"And you haven't learned anything yet?" Russ asked skeptically.

"Nothing for sure," David replied firmly.

"Sure, sure. And, who's the new kid?"

"I'm doing a short-term favor for someone. Is he a problem for you?"

"Not really, I was just wondering. Are you wasting good stuff on him?"

"I'm giving him some of the nutrient drink."

"Yeah, he needs it. Too tall and skinny, and weak, too," Russ opined as he returned to his workout.

---

Steve had felt weak and tired for a few days after the treatment, and he was surprised at how lean and cut he had become. David had him checking his glucose over the following days, and he started in the gym with a bit of cardio yesterday and he finally got permission to lift weight today, but there were a few conditions.

"Don't talk to Russell. He'll probably ignore you, but this experiment is something I don't want him to know about, which means that you don't want him to know about it either. If you feel light-headed at all, take a gulp of this juice. Take it easy for today."

After the workout, that hollow feeling that haunted him intensified and he was glad to find a container of the nutrient drink that David talked about waiting for him in his room. He finished half of it as he wrote in his journal. A steak and veggies dinner plate was brought to him and he happily ate that before he felt tired and slept.

He woke up hungry and took a few gulps of nutrient drink. Then he looked at his arm. It looked pumped, but it wasn't. He looked over the rest of his body and he looked bigger! Everything bulged at least as big as it did a week ago, but he was more ripped now. He took another gulp of the nutrient drink, set it down and walked into the bathroom. The mirror there confirmed it: he grew noticeably overnight!

He pressed the green intercom button to talk to one of the assistants. "I need a scale."

He marveled at his reflection. He was in the best shape of his life, and any doubts or regrets he had about the past week vanished. He barely noticed the assistant bring in a medical balance and he briefly wondered, "Can they talk?" before he stepped up and the assistant weighed him and then wrote it down in a chart. Steve smiled as he also read the balance, "238, nice." Then the assistant got out a skin caliper and took measurements for Steve's body fat. Steve didn't care much about that number, not that he'd be told what it was, anyway. He could tell he was ripped, nearly contest ready. The assistant also took a glucose reading.

"What's the schedule today?" Steve asked, feeling anxious to see if another workout would add another dozen or so pounds of muscle. The assistant pointed to a paper on the one table in the room as another assistant brought in a tray.

"Breakfast!" Steve exclaimed as he realized how hungry he was.

---

David had expected Steve to sleep longer, but he wasn't far when he got the message that Steve had woken up. He arrived and was handed Steve's updated chart.

"Very nice. That's near the upper limit of the models," David said as he looked over at the video display of Steve having breakfast. "Definitely noticeable. Make sure he and Russell keep to their schedules. I don't want them to see each other. Understood?" David knew he wouldn't get a reply, but it helped to drive the point home.

Later that day, Steve had the best workout of his life. He was lifting heavier and pumping his muscles even larger with every set. After each exercise he got hungry and took another gulp of the nutrient drink before moving on to the next exercise. He couldn't limit himself to just a few bodyparts and after two hours, he was drenched in sweat and his clothes were all stretched taut around his balooning body.

David watched from side of the room. He was very impressed, even if he didn't show it. "Ok, Steve, time to wrap up and head back to the room. Shower up and we'll measure you again."

"Yeah, I think I just added a few inches to all my stats," Steve beamed. David silently agreed.

Once Steve left through the door to his private dorm area, David locked it behind him and opened the gym to the two athletes waiting outside. "Thanks for being patient. Go through the usual workout and post-workout schedule and move dinner 15-20 minutes later. Bedtime as usual." David wasn't sure how closely they followed his recommended schedule, but he tried to build a sense of routine. So, it was no surprise when Russell came to the gym about 10 minutes later, as usual.

"Hey, what's up?" Russ asked David.

"How's the nutrient drink going? Any indigestion with it?"

"No, but I've been a little extra gassy, if you know what I mean."

"Ok, we can up the nighttime probiotic a bit. I'll change the list. Let me know if it changes for better or worse. Have a great workout."

"That was it?" Russ asked.

"Is there something else more important that starting your workout on time?" David replied, but he left without waiting for an answer.

Russell knew that David sometimes played head games, and he wondered if David's appearance at the gym for what seemed like trivial reasons and his more rude than usual behavior might have been just to get Russ riled up for his workout, but there might have been another reason, too.

---

In the shower, Steve felt over each of his muscles as he flexed them into huge, hard bulges and watched even his dick swell bigger than he remembered. He had to jack off and after seeing his arms pumped anew, he jacked off again.

"250? Holy shit!" Steve could barely believe the balance, but the mirror also showed a body with over 20 more pounds of muscle than he was used to.

"This is fucking amazing!" Steve exclaimed.

"I agree," commented David, who had just walked in.

"And you are a genius. No wonder Russ Caine is so big."

David didn't argue. 

"Ooph, I'm hungry again," Steve groaned as he grabbed at his stomach and reached for the nutrient drink container. Before he realized it was empty, an assistant came in with a new one.

After he drank a third of it, he looked at David, who seemed to be waiting.

"The results are not unexpected, but remarkable nonetheless," David reported. "We're going to take this one day at a time and I'd like you to stay here. Are there any personal effects you would like us to retrieve for you? Or messages we can relay?"

"I told my friends and work I was going on a retreat, and I don't need anything as long as I keep getting this growth drink."

"The drink is just fuel, your body is now reprogrammed to build muscle as fast as it can from any source of protein. You should be eating regular food, too."

And with those words, an assistant brought in a tray piled high with chicken, sweet potato and Brussels sprouts. The food looked and smelled delicious. Steve moved quickly to the table.

"Later on," David continued, "we'll give you a nighttime set of pills to help you repair and grow and sleep. Tomorrow will be a rest day. Depending on how you feel, maybe some cardio will be permitted."

"Are you going to give this same treatment to Russell?" Steve asked.

"You don't need to worry about Russell. He's having his time in the sun, and soon, you'll likely have yours. "
  • Upvote 3

I like how they are doing this in secret. Keeping Russ away from Steve and all. X3 lol

I so would love to see what wi happen next. 83 I do hope that David will be taking it soon as well. Because I think that Russ would be extremely enraged should he find out that Steve has grown so much and all thanks too David. David needs too get some muscle on himself as well so he would at least not be beaten too hard after Russ would find out. ^^;;

Part 5

Russell was never book smart, but in addition to lifting things, he was pretty good at reading people, even people as hard to read as David Lassmacher. Even his silent assistants seemed excited about something. He also knew as much about the facility as David, maybe more. There were doors that only the two silent guys used and he wasn't sure even David fully knew how the warren of rooms were connected. When something was up, Russell knew the innocent questions to ask and times to be in the right place to see things he wasn't really supposed to see. Ironically, this was made easier by David's obsession with routine. Russ felt like he was in the Groundhog's Day movie sometimes.

Before his workout the next day, Russ sneaked into the lab area and the room on the screen confirmed that David was experimenting again. Russell saw the kid from the gym in bed. It was hard to tell, but he didn't look quite as small as Russ remembered. He also saw an empty nutrient container on the table. At two capfuls a day, Russ had barely made it halfway through his. He walked over into the next room and went to the drawers that held David's archive. "1, 1, 2, 3. So predictable," Russell muttered as he unlocked the drawer and found the DVD for "Ikaros Project" that was dated for earlier that month.

Russell froze as he heard one of the silent guys enter the other room. After just a couple seconds, the assistant left and Russell locked the drawer and took the DVD to his own private room. It was more like a closet with a bed, someplace for him to crash if David need to observe him or if the weather got bad out. But he did have a laptop there.

---

Steve eventually woke up, but it was like he woke up to a dream. He was definitely larger, thicker and heavier than last night. As he stumbled over to the balance, an assistant came into the room. "Are they psychic?" Steve wondered.

"268. Fuck yeah," Steve cheered, but the number actually impressed him less than the intoxicating feeling of being bigger and stronger. "I'm about 40 pounds short of Russ, and at this rate it won't take me a week to get there."

The other assistant brought in a tray of a combination of breakfast and lunch. Steve was starving. Even after the big meal, he took the last few gulps from the nutrient container he mostly finished the previous night. He looked at his schedule and he had a couple of hours before his cardio session. He showered and jacked off a couple times, then he started going through his posing routine in front of the mirror that was annoyingly small.

David interrupted him. "Good progress. Do you feel bloated or achy at all?"

"I feel big and strong. Am I going to the gym now?" Steve replied.

David smiled. "Follow me." But David didn't lead him to the larger gym, but to a smaller, plain room with a row machine, treadmill, elliptical, recumbent bike and a mat area. Two bonuses were the mirrored wall that let Steve get a good luck at his now super-heavyweight body, and the table with a container of the nutrient drink.

Steve split his time among the row machine, elliptical and the bike, but hunger pains made him stop for a drink about every 20 minutes. After two hours, an assistant came in with a list of stretches that they did together for another two hours. Steve had never spent that much time stretching, or enjoyed it so much. With each held stretch, it really felt like he was making room for his muscles to grow. Afterwards, he felt just as big and thick and strong, but he felt lighter, like he was floating in his muscles, rather than being bound by them. The assistant brought Steve back to the room to eat dinner then gave him a set of night time pills. Steve knew at least one of the pills put him to sleep, so he went through the rest of his interrupted posing routine before taking them and heading to bed.

In what felt like no time, Steve woke to someone shaking him and slapping him.

"Hey, wake up. Drink this," ordered a deep voice. Steve took a gulp of something that tingled his throat and then was like shot of adrenaline to his heart and brain.

"It's a pre-workout energy booster. Great stuff," explained a nearly naked Russell Caine.

As Steve's nervous system exploded and then settled, he stammered, "What? Why? Russell?"

"I watched the video of what they did to you, but you're also going to remember and do the same thing to me," prompted Russ. He held up a pair of gloves for Steve to put on and Steve also saw a gown, a jar of cream, vials, a beaker and timer display on the table.

Russ added, "I don't have all day, the screen will show you sleeping, but you're only supposed to be out another hour or two."

Steve wasn't completely sure he wasn't dreaming. Here was Russell Caine, the closest thing he had to a hero and idol, and he was about to spread this yellow cream all over his body.

There were no tinted glasses for him to be sure it was exactly even, but he tried. He also noticed the timer running and Russ held an index card with a timetable for the steps of the treatment.

"Wow, that tingles pretty bad," Russ groaned after Steve was done.

"Yeah, it even burns for a second," Steve remembered.

"Aahh, yeah, it's burning. Ow! Ow! My back! My knees! Get it off! Get it off!"

Steve didn't see any unabsorbed cream in those places, but Russell wiped hard over a couple of places and flung a few drops of a yellow liquid from his fingers onto the floor before sighing in relief. Then his skin turned yellow.

"Ok," prompted Steve, "time for the red stuff."

"No, another minute."

"I started drinking them when my skin turned yellow, like yours just did."

"No, you waited another minute."

"Ok, if you're sure," Steve responded doubtfully.

After a minute, Steve poured the first vial into Russ's mouth.

"Ugh, that is awful. Ten times worse than the nutrient crap."

Russ watched the timer. "Ok, next one."

As Russ followed the timing on the card and drank the vials, Steve felt like Russ was going through them faster than he remembered. After the last vial, Steve's hunger pains kicked in and he grabbed his nearly empty nutrient container for a few gulps, but didn't feel very satisfied and looked around in vain for another container. Finally, as Russell chugged the last beaker, Steve noticed that Russ's skin wasn't yellow anymore.

"I think I'm gonna..." Russ mumbled before his face grimaced and he started swallowing to keep the liquid down. After a minute, it passed, but Russ sat down looking exhausted.

"You okay?" Steve asked tentatively. "Does your stomach hurt?"

"It feels weird. My whole body feels kinda... hollowed out."

"Yeah," Steve brightened to have someone share the indescribable experience with him.

"But puffed out and bloated at the same time," Russ continued.

"Oh," Steve said as he realized Russ might not be having the same experience.

Russell started to squirm in his seat. "My muscles feel so sore."

Steve noticed Russ had started sweating, and the veins in his shoulders and chest inflated and started pulsing and squirming as well. It looked like he had snakes writhing under his skin, in his legs, too. Steve noticed Russ's muscles getting smaller and gasped.

Russ looked over his body and noticed the changes, too. He looked back at Steve angrily, "What did you do? I'm not supposed to get smaller! You bitch, I was supposed to beat Tomin Ra!"

Steve backed away as Russ stood up, but Russ was noticeably weaker and uncomfortable and his abdomen had lost all definition and started bloating as his muscles shrank some more.

"Oof!" Russ exclaimed as he grabbed his crotch like he got kicked in the nuts. "Ow! Ow!" He took off his thong to reveal an inflamed groin, red and puffy, and his dick seemed to be growing and stiffening.

At that moment, Steve's hunger pains returned and he ran to the door to flee Russ's anger and find some food or drink, but it was locked. "Please, let me get something to eat," he begged Russell.

Russ screamed again in pain as he dropped to sit on the floor and his anaconda dick swelled.

Steve's hunger intensified and he couldn't help but stare at Russ's meat. "That looks juicy," Steve mumbled, and he crawled down to Russ's fairly incapacitated body and sucked on Russ's dick. As Russ screamed in pain with maybe a little pleasure, he spasmed and shot a stream of fluid and Steve swallowed it all.

As Steve lapped up the last of it and Russ's pain subsided, they both noticed that Russ's belly was flat again and Steve's was bloated. Steve felt his heart pound as the bloating reduced and he felt his muscles swell with growth.

Russ watched from the floor as Steve grew to nearly match his own reduced size. Russ couldn't help but notice how big Steve looked and how much more impressive that size was on a larger frame with a handsome face.

"Wow, this is amazing," Steve gasped as he felt over his even larger muscles. He was used to feeling hard bulges over his body, but they were mountainous peaks now. He looked back at Russell; his god was now his peer. "Honestly, I wish it worked for you, too."

The sincerity of Steve's comment struck Russell, and he also realized that having a tantrum at this point was useless. Suddenly, Russ felt nauseous again. "Uh, oh." Pain returned to his body and his muscles deflated a bit again and his belly filled and his dick swelled, but not quite as painfully as the first time. "No," Russ moaned as he tried to lean forward and swallow the impending stream.

"Sorry, man, I'm hungry," Steve apologized as he pushed Russ down and clamped his mouth around Russ's dick. Russ put all his effort into stopping the flow of his muscles out of his body, but he could only scream as he felt his dick release it.

As Steve felt his distended, bloated stomach recede again, David entered the room with the two assistants each carrying a nutrient container. Russell was starving and everyone was surprised that he chugged a whole container.

Steve returned to worshiping his new size. He was getting closer to the size Russell was that morning, but he didn't feel the usual increase in strength and power in his muscles. "They're puffy, not hard," he realized aloud. 

"It takes a while for the protein to form into actual, dense muscle," David explained. "Both of you need rest. Lie down and relax."

Russ worked his way through another container and his muscles grew back, looking soft, but about the size he was used to, looking like Steve's shorter twin. "Yeah, feels good to grow. I knew it would work." But Russ still looked worn and exhausted, while Steve did a couple sets of one-arm pushups and one-leg jump squats before David asked him to take it easy and offered a nutrient drink.

David stayed to observe them and gave them an early dinner before giving them night-time pills. Russ stayed on a cot in the room, and David stayed in one in the monitoring room.

In the morning, Russ woke up screaming as his belly swelled and his muscles shrank once again. "Nooo!!" he roared. 

Steve heard the scream and guessed what it meant, but he was still groggy as he crawled over to Russ to satisfy his renewed hunger.

David rushed in, "Steve, I need a sample, then you can have the rest."

Steve let David fill most of a beaker before he returned to drink from Russ.

Russell passed out either from exhaustion or the remains of the sleeping pill in his system.

Steve felt "awesome" and waddled over to the balance. "338, " he beamed and flexed a body with muscles as big as Russell Caine ever had.

Both David and Russ gaped at the new god before them.

"Measure me," Steve demanded to the assistant who came in to record his weight. The silent guy obeyed and then showed the results to Steve who read alond, "Height, 6'5". Interesting. Chest 63", waist 36", quads even bigger at 39", arms 26", calves 25", always been a good bodypart of mine."

Steve walked with a wide, swinging gait back to the table and drank a few large gulps of nutrient before turning to Russ.

"I think beating Tomin won't be a problem," Steve said confidently.

Russ felt hunger pains again and yelled at David, "You have to fix this!"

The assistants stood like guards on opposite sides of Russ.

"Sorry, it's my job to make the BIG guys bigger," David replied.
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 11