An evening run, chapter 1

flamedelft

Chapter 1; 2; 3; 4; 5; 67

A/N: So this is my first work that I felt like posting. There will be little if any growth (certainly none in this chapter), but there should be some showing off and worship, since one of two characters is 7'6'' and somewhere just below 600 lbs (inspired by the Tyrant from the game Nosgoth). Also, the setting is "vaguely solarpunk 20 minutes into the future" (something like steam/cyber punk, but more utopian, everyone is on board with solar powar, ecology, not destroying nature/planet but integrating it and adapting to it, art nouveau, not much of racism/sexism/ableism, people have different/better attitude to bodies and sexuality (no one will freak out over a shirtless woman on a very hot day), things like that).

It's mostly just sugary romantic fluff.

---

It was early spring, which for me meant more free time than during the school year. Not that I didn't have to do anything, I had my own studying, sometimes the kids would come in the afternoon for additional tutoring if they wanted to better prepare for the upcoming exams, and sometimes I volunteered at the farm.

This afternoon, Tyler, my best friend since we met in the primary school, came to catch up, he's working on the farm most of the day, so we can't hang out all the time like when we were young.

Farmwork was a simple choice for him, since he was always a lot bigger than most, and he was good at biology and ecology at school. I started teaching, since I helped out a few kids with learning even at school, so I just continued to do that, although I have now specialized in art and technology.

We're both in our early twenties, at 5'8'', 150 lbs, I'm a bit below average, while Ty's a giant of a man. He towers over everyone else at his 7'6'', and his (almost) 600 lbs of muscle dwarfs even the burliest of men.

---

"Hey Ty, I've been thinking..."

"Yeah?"

"Would you mind if I went running with you tonight? I mean, I've been neglecting my exercises lately, so it'd be great if you could help me, but you don't have to, you really don't, I can just exercise on my own, I'm sure I'd just slow you do-" He put one of his thick fingers on my lips to shut me up. A corner of his mouth was curled up.

"Sure, I don't mind. Though you may not be able to speak so much, at least if you want to keep up with me."

"Oh. Thanks." 

---

He appeared in the doorway, naked save for his running boxers, that looked more like a body paint than a piece of clothing. His package, huge even for his enormous body, was clearly visible. They were clearly worn for practicality, not modesty. He never cared for covering his body, since the combination of the warm and sunny climate, his own warmth thanks to his muscles and the layer of fat, and his dark and thick skin was enough for him to be comfortable.

"You ready?"

"Ah, uh, yeah, just need to put on my clothes." He caught me naked, thanks to my indecision. I grabbed the nearest tank-top, shorts, and minimalistic shoes, putting them on.

"You look great in that tank." "Thank you. So, as I said, I'm a bit rusty, you wanna lead the way?"

"Sure, let's walk a bit, then we'll warm up a little and we can start."

---

We reached a start of a trail, lit by bioluminescent vines. It was a beautiful sight no matter what time it was. During the day, the vines provided a cool shade, absorbing the sunlight and showing off their beautiful blossoms, and during the night they lighted up, providing visibility even on the darkest of nights.

I didn't think more warm up was necessary for me, given that my heart rate was elevated simply by trying to keep up with Ty's long strides, even when he was walking at his normal speed. But it was really motivating watching him put his body in various positions, so

I followed the simple exercises he did. When he judged he was warmed up enough, he checked with me (his light warm up wasn't excruciating, but I worked up a good sweat. I really needed to start exercising more), and we finally started our run in the relative silence of the night. 

His tempo was surprisingly easy to keep up with, possibly thanks to his mass making it impractical to run at higher speed. Nevertheless, after 20 minutes, I was feeling tired, which wasn't helped by his constant presence distracting me, looming to my right, his skin, darker than usual, glistening slightly in the muted vine light, the light tremors and the thudding of his big, bare feet. Suddenly I tripped over my own feet and tumbled to a stop. While I tried to pick myself up, Ty stopped and came back to me.

"You okay Eli?"

"I think so." He offered a meaty hand to me, pulled me up, and I almost collapsed to the ground again, if not for my hand snagging on his running boxers, pulling them down, accidentally freeing out his huge dick. As soon as I could, I grabbed onto his waist for balance and stabilized myself.

"Oh, fuck, sorry."

"It's okay, nothing you haven't seen before, besides, you should worry about your leg more right now." He assured me, while putting his penis back inside his boxers.

"Right, I can't put any weight on my left ankle. I guess I am just a burden for you after all."

"Hey, no worries. I can carry you back, I was just about to ask if you wanted to turn around."

"Thank you."

"Okay, can you stand on your good leg for a second? I'll turn around and you can hop on my back." 

"Yeah, that sounds great."

I stood more upright, shifted my weigth to my good leg, my eyes level with the bottom of his pecs, letting go of him, and he quickly turned around and squatted down.

I climbed on his vast back, locking my hands around his thick neck, he grabbed my legs, leaned forward and broke into a run, much faster than we ran before, a slight breeze from his speed cooling me down, but his back kept me warm enough. His breath was still as steady as it was when we walked to the trail.

"Damn, you were holding back. You should have said something. You could have just went ahead."

"And leave you alone? You'd get lost."

"Hey, my orientation sense is not /that/ bad. Now I feel bad twice, not only you have to carry my sorry ass back home, I slowed you down too."

"I get my proper run now thanks to your clumsy and cute ass, and it was actually great going that slow. I don't have to go full speed everytime, you know. Now shut up and enjoy the ride."

I did not protest after that, letting the rhythmic movement of his body and the thudding, now louder and more frequent than before, his warmth radiating into me, and the shifting of his muscles lull me into that state between consciousness and sleep.

---

I noticed Ty slowed down after a while, so I dredged myself back to full consciousness.

"'re we home yet?" I asked, not quite succeding at suppressing a yawn.

"Yeah. You mind if we shower before going to bed?"

"Go right ahead."

He entered my apartment, went right to the walk-in shower, flipped on the light, and let me down near the elevated platform so I could sit down. He quickly shucked off his boxers, and helped me get out of my clothes, being careful when manipulating my ankle, but I still hissed a bit with the pain. The ankle was now swollen.

"Do you want me to bring you something? Do you have frozen vegetables or a cooling spray or something?"

"You're not supposed to chill an injury like that. I should have my old brace in my closet, I think I put it somewhere low. It's not the first time the ankle's been twisted."

"Okay, be right back."

Before he returned, I shuffled a bit closer to the shower, so he wouldn't have to help me shower off.

Thanks to him, I put on the brace, and before I could protest, he scooped me up, and put me down on the floor, then stood up back to his towering height, amplified by me sitting at his long feet, and he started the water, picking up the hose and keeping it away from me until the warm water started flowing. I did not like that.

"Geez, I'm not feeling like a useless baby right now at all!"

He froze. His eyes widen in surprise and his cheeks quickly started to darken.

"Oh, fuck, I'm sorry, I didn't reali- sorry. Uh, here you go, again, sorry."

The hose he practically threw at me landed next to me, giving me a face full of water on its way down. I started coughing, and rubbing my eyes. When I got the water out of my eyes and settled down, I looked up and saw Ty frozen in different position, he was crouched, his arms reaching for me, he clearly realized part way that helping me without my consent right now might not the best idea, his face clearly showing his inner battle.

I burst out laughing so hard I had to curl into fetal position, my belly hurting from the force of the laughter. He started chuckling along and sat down next to me. The whole situation was just so weird.

When I believed I wouldn't start laughing too hard again, I told him:

"Sorry for laughing so hard, but dude, you should have seen yourself. Your face was so hilarious."

"Heh, well, you're welcome, I aim to please. And sorry again, I shouldn't just manhandle you like a dog."

"It's okay, you just have to remember that while not all of us are giant muscle-bound monsters, we don't turn into useless puppies when we twist our ankles."

We finished our shower, now in better mood, Ty helping me move around, and in return, I scrubbed places he couldn't reach on his back, and his meaty feet. When he stood up to put the hose in its place, I slapped his calf hard playfully, and immediately started to shake out the pain and regret.

"Ow, ow, ow."

He looked at me with raised eyebrows.

"Dammit, I forgot how hard your muscles are."

With a smirk, he again squatted and reached for me. "Does your highness want the lowly peasant to carry him to bed now?"

I stuck my tongue out at his remark.

"Yes, and I want a good night kiss too." 

He grabbed me, easily stood up and brought me to the bedroom and put me on my bed.

"The futon is in the closet too, and there should be some blankets and a pillow if you want, you sleep in the buff too, right?" Most people did in our city. 

"Yeah."

"Could you also get me a dry cover for the brace?"

"Sure, here you go."

He followed my instructions, and set up the futon while I change the soaked cover on my brace. Before he laid down, he came back to me, and kissed me on the forehead.

"Sleep tight." "You too."

He seemed to fall asleep as soon as his body was sprawled on the mattress, his breathing deepened and slowed down. I stayed awake a little while longer, looking at his sleeping form, before sleep finally came to me.

// Well I certainly hope you've enjoyed this, I didn't look for typos/grammar errors, so please do tell me if you find any. Constructive criticism is highly encouraged (I am aware that the whole setting is kind of badly built and shouldn't be analyzed too closely, otherwise it might fall apart very quickly). And tell me if you want more, I got ideas for two chapter more right now.

Credit to http://fandomschoolofficial.tumblr.com/post/111623292900/solarpunk-education, for the education system, which I will mention here and there.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 12

Very nice introduction and lovely details on your future world. Ty and Eli obviously care a lot for each other and it's great character building to see them act and behave in the way they do. Ty is gentle and loving, but can overdo it with his consideration for others – see making Eli feel like a baby. Eli is independent and confident – see him knowing he should exercise more and how he demands a kiss from his giant friend. A bit of constructive criticism (or, let's be honest, a personal wish): I would really like to have more descriptions of Ty's body. Height and weight are fine, but I'd really love to see you introduce us to every curve of his gargantuan physique.

I wish that you continue with this story, because this is a fine start to what can be a very fine story about two loving people. 

And also, it's great that this community seems to bring more and more people to warily post their first story. It's obvious a lot of you out there have something they've typed into Microsoft Word that's begging to be released into the wild, and it's always cool to see someone decide to do just that :)

• Upvote 2

Very nice introduction and lovely details on your future world. Ty and Eli obviously care a lot for each other and it's great character building to see them act and behave in the way they do. Ty is gentle and loving, but can overdo it with his consideration for others – see making Eli feel like a baby. Eli is independent and confident – see him knowing he should exercise more and how he demands a kiss from his giant friend. A bit of constructive criticism (or, let's be honest, a personal wish): I would really like to have more descriptions of Ty's body. Height and weight are fine, but I'd really love to see you introduce us to every curve of his gargantuan physique.

I wish that you continue with this story, because this is a fine start to what can be a very fine story about two loving people. 

And also, it's great that this community seems to bring more and more people to warily post their first story. It's obvious a lot of you out there have something they've typed into Microsoft Word that's begging to be released into the wild, and it's always cool to see someone decide to do just that :)

Thanks! Don't worry, more descriptions are coming, I just didn't know how/where to work them into the first chapter. I think you'll love the third chapter (which is just an idea, and like three lines of very general descriptions right now, but I still have to write most of the second chapter). Now that I think about it, I could also describe Eli's body more.

Yeah, I've been here for a few years now, so it felt right to give back in my own way, especially if I'm not a muscular beast like others here are :) That people love this is just a very lovely bonus.

I really love the chemistru between them at the end. xD Though ummm, I do wish the narrator would sstopsaying stuff like: "I'm just a burden to you" and other depressing stuff. ^^;; I mean: why should he be acting like that when he has been living with such a really nice guy and all. ^^;;

• Upvote 1

I really love the chemistru between them at the end. xD Though ummm, I do wish the narrator would sstopsaying stuff like: "I'm just a burden to you" and other depressing stuff. ^^;; I mean: why should he be acting like that when he has been living with such a really nice guy and all. ^^;;

Well, sometimes people just want to blame themselves. And Eli just twisted his ankle, after what he might think of 'imposing himself' on Ty, so he's a bit pissed at himself. He'll get over it :)