SoupBacons

PART TWO

Adam heard the creaking of the floorboards and muffled bumps in the cabin, so he turned around and groggily got up. ‘It’s time for the race I guess.’ He said, looking at the clock on the other side of the room – squinting. ‘Wait. It’s… it’s  1:30… am.”

He bent over the edge of his bed and looked down, discovering that Ben was gone. ‘Where’s he gone off to? What the… at this… hour?’

His thoughts were slow and jumbled, he got down, feeling the cold wooden floor with his feet – this woke him up a bit, as he walked to the window.

“Hm?” He let out – as he took in what was happening outside. He saw Ben outside their cabin, on the floor in the middle of the night in nothing but his sneakers and boxers – doing pushups. He had flawless form, Adam was struck by the sight – as he saw a heaving mass that was Ben, push himself up and down and up and down again and again almost without effort. With a look of determination and curiosity, Ben was continuously pumping out pushup after pushup with amazing speed. Sure – he was athletic before, but this – he could never do this before. Thought Adam as he noticed Ben get up and look around. Adam ducked, hoping Ben wouldn’t see him peeking out the window – and he didn’t. Instead he just headed towards the main camp building.

Adam quickly put on his jacket and shoes and followed him. ‘What’s he doing?’ He thought as he headed outside, seeing Ben already halfway to his destination, carried by long strides of his new powerful legs.

‘Hm, I guess if I had that kind of... er, power – I wouldn’t be sleeping either, would I?” He thought as Ben entered the main building, and

Adam followed him closely. He already had an idea of where he might go. Adam headed inside and turned left – past the potion storage closet and entered – the gym. He slowly opened the doors and peeked inside. He saw Ben – standing in the cold room totally straight – in front of a barbell, loaded up with what he estimated to be at least 150 pounds. Ben’s large, meaty arms slowly gripped the metallic bar and he nodded to himself – standing above it.

He prepared himself and – Adam saw how suddenly all his arm muscles exploded outward as he began to lift up the barbell – doing curls with it. His muscles tensed and he held a grin on his face looking down on himself in awe, as he saw his biceps swell each time he brought up the barbell, exploding with new power, and after about twenty repetitions he simply let go of the weights as they fell onto the ground with a large CLANG. He immediately raised his arms into a double bicep pose, looking at them, smiling – not quite believing how large they were and how strong he was – and yet he loved it immensely.

Then, he came over to the squat rack and loaded it up and began to lower himself with the weights resting on him, as his thighs strained his boxers more, only outlining his new and engorged cock, his butt flexed into two perfect globes - sticking out. After a while, Adam snapped out of this trance-like state that his friend’s work out had put him in, as he saw Ben finish yet another exercise.  Then, Ben lay down on the floor and began doing sit ups with amazing speed and ease, his abs forming into a firm and solid six-pack, he simply smiled at it – as he stopped, gazing at his new and amazing body.

Adam saw as Ben got up again, flexing in various poses, making his full and strong muscles pop out, displaying his body in all it’s new glory. Then, he felt something in his crotch as he saw this young specimen of physical perfection – a boner grew steadily in his pants. He reached down, a bit surprised, yet he didn’t take his eyes off Ben, who was still admiring his own body, perhaps as much as Adam did. Adam stroked his penis through his pajama pants, feeling his balls churn with lust – ready to explode. Then – Ben laughed loudly, and turned around. Adam almost gasped as he saw Ben looking down on his own meaty cock, which has grown so much – fully erect under his boxers – the whole 10 inches of it.

But, Ben simply put his hands on his hips still grinning widely, as he tilted his head back and grunted, his penis responding and with it’s strength tearing through the boxer’s fabric, freeing itself and standing proud, long and thick. Adam blew his load in total disbelief – as he stumbled back in anxiety and total relief and pleasure, as he hid behind the doors, as Ben got out and went to the mess hall.

Adam followed him, half-limping feeling the cool air of the night, as he – with his mouth agape – reached the mess hall as well. He saw Ben take two whole cooked chickens from the fridge, and he sat down at the table, well – he saw him squeeze himself between the bench and table, into the uncomfortably narrow space for the new, bigger him. Then, he proceeded to eat, and eat, and eat, smiling – occasionally flexing his muscles with glee as he consumed one chicken, then the other, then – he got up and got even more food.

Adam was filled with lust and anger and fear – as he snuck – slowly away, going back to their cabin, hardly believing what he just saw - his athletic young friend, turned into a tall, buff unstoppable force. He went to sleep later that night, his mind still recovering the images of the night.

Adam woke up and got ready for the day – he exited the cabin, noticing that Ben wasn’t there. He ate breakfast on the start line – seeing that he had arrived fairly early. Then, after a while others started coming, some were talking about Ben and his muscles, wishing they could have the same. He smiled, knowingly. Then a large man exited from the main hall of the camp – Ben.

‘Wait…’ Adam thought as ben approached him with a smile. ‘Is he…”

“Hey Adam.” Ben said, and tapped him lightly on the shoulder with his giant hand.

“B- Ben? Are you… I could have sworn you were… a bit smaller yesterday.” Adam responded, remembering the previous night.

“Huh…” Ben began. “Turns out – I can now even grow faster than before. Man – this feels SO good.”

‘Hopefully not too good.’ Adam thought, and then he reminded Ben of their deal from yesterday, Ben remembered and promised he would help him win today. Adam quickly suppressed the thoughts of himself growing bigger and bigger like Ben – as the voice came once more from the speakers.

“All previous winners – must give a five minute head start to other competitors.”

It was concise and eerie, just as they were used to. Ben just smirked. “Heh, won’t help you much – I’ll tell you that.”

He said, looking down on the others that prepared for the race.

“READY.”

The voice came from the speakers again.

“SET…”

They prepared.

“GO!”

Suddenly, dozens of feet hit the ground running, as Ben watched them from behind, confidently.  Adam once more trudged through the forest obstacles, as quickly as he could – running and jumping and ducking and crawling through the thick foliage and branches – over large stones and rivers.

But, his motivation never waned – for he knew what awaited him at the end of it all. Once again he was all wet and tired – he was closer to the finish, when he noticed two others go in front of him. ‘Damn…’ He thought. ‘I should have gotten some more sleep last night.’

He saw them recede before him into the woods, as he was left behind, when – from behind him, he heard thundering foot steppes, and  breaking twigs and rustling leaves – like a train heading straight for him.

‘B-‘ He couldn’t even finish his thought, when a giant, meaty arm picked him up and placed him under Ben’s armpit. He expected to smell old horrid sweat – but, instead the smell was musky, earthy… sexy… somehow. He inhaled it deeply as he bobbed up and down, in awe of Ben’s speed and strength. He saw it – he saw the end – the crystal and he saw that… Ben… wasn’t… stopping.

He tried, but even he didn’t realize how much speed and strength the absorption of the crystal coupled with his last night exercise had given him. They both went straight by all the others and right through the crystal and – SLAM! They hit the tree on the other side of it.

Adam got up – a bit dizzy but fine, he looked around to find Ben, and he did –Ben stood right behind him. Then, Adam turned around at himself again, looking down. There was something… different. He felt something tighten around his calves, and he saw the cuffs of his pants ride up, as they exposed more and more of his lower legs.

His eyes went wide as he felt himself elongate more and more, he was six feet tall now – he was sure of it. He looked at his skinny, tall body, and felt something in his crotch – a tightening feeling. Then, he looked at his legs again, his calves widened more and more, his thighs filled out his pants, completely making them tight and thin, leaving very little to the imagination.

For the first time in his life he looked at his legs and saw – instead of two slim twigs – two solid, muscular manly legs with budging muscle moving underneath his pants. He diverted his gaze to his arms, as he flexed them both – seeing his biceps and triceps grow and swell to the size of baseballs, his forearms thickened with strength. All his body was covered in valleys and peaks of new muscle.

He felt his shirt ride up, as he took it off hastily, revealing his broadening chest which had a pair of pecs – actual visible pectoral muscle that grew right in front of his eyes, right above his insanely cut six-pack.

And it really DID feel amazing! He thought, as he saw his penis – fully erect, straining against his pants, sliding down against them, and still growing – bigger than ever. He was ecstatic – sure he wasn’t as big as Ben, but – he was sexy, built and hung li—

His thoughts were interrupted  by a deep, booming laugh that came from behind him.

“Ben?” He said as he turned around – and he gasped in terror.

“Oh… my… God…”

He whispered as he saw Ben, looking up, high up at him. ‘God, he must be seven feet tall!’ This went through Adam’s mind, as he saw Ben’s shirt ripped across the middle by his huge, steel-hard chest. He casually ripped it off, as his dick did the same to his pants. One of his even bigger hands took the erect 12 inch monster and began to stroke it masterfully growling and chuckling with bestial pleasure, as he saw his large body strain against his clothes – growing even bigger.

Calves destroying the cuffs of his pants, his glutes ripping apart the back of his pants, solid brick of muscle on his abdomen rippled as he jerked off sensually, slowly. His giant shoulders flexing, his arms taking on new, even greater size- his biceps developing, his forearms bursting with power, his impossibly wide, v-shaped back bending slightly as he experienced total joy.

Adam stared, bewildered – even Ben’s face seemed much more handsome than before, with more pronounced features, his eyes deeper, more striking. This image, coupled with his own growth and by the swelling and flexing of Ben’s muscles caused by the slightest movement – made him experience for the first time, how his new, bigger cock ejaculated. Ben went on for about at least twenty more minutes of non stop stroking, faster and faster, grunting and moaning and chuckling deeply – until he blew his load, the biggest Adam had ever seen.  Ben let out a terrifying and powerful, bellowing laugh as his every muscle flexed, and he stood on his toes with perfect balance, making him look even bigger somehow, as his cock exploded streams of cum, and he felt pure orgasmic ecstasy. 

Well, this is it. :P

Finale is coming soon, oh by the way I do have a Deviantart page - just soupbacons.deviantart.com - I also post stories there, just... just so you know, in case you wanted to check it out? No? Just me...? Anyway, hope you like the story. :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 12

I hope they'll end up equal in size. ^^ <3 Would be great to have a submissive guy that is equal sized as the dominant one for once. <='3 <3 <3

A GREAT and hot story though. ^^ <3 <3

So I guess I was wrong – Ben did honor his promise after all :)

Have to say, I'm glad I was mistaken, as this makes for a much more tense follow-up: whether they turn into rivals or are into growing together, I know it's going to be hot! 

Thanks, SoupBacons, hope you'll bring the next one soon :D

What a great way to wake up!  ;)

The story set-up is simple yet convincing, and I love all the detail of Ben's deliciously muscular body growing, woof! A little disappointed that he wasn't completely selfish in taking all of the crystal, but it's also sort of cute that Adam gets a little buff himself. Look forward to the finale and future works  :D !