Sign in to follow this  
CMiller

news [COMPLETED] SERVER MAINTENANCE NOTICE - 2015-03-06

This upcoming Friday the server will be going down for a scheduled maintenance. 

During this time the server will be unavailable for up to 2 hours. When the server does come back it may take an additional 2 hours for extra services like the IRC chat to also be brought back up. 

This maintenance is to install critical security updates to the server. During this maintenance window we will also take the time to prepare for a server migration towards the end of this month. 

The main server maintenance window will be: 2015-03-06 at 08:00PM - 10:00PM PST

The additional services maintenance window will be: 2015-03-06 at 10:00PM - 11:59PM PST

Thank you for your understanding and have a good day. 

• Upvote 2

That would be 10pm to Midnight and Midnight to 2am CST. Thanks for the correction Asianman2410!

• Upvote 1

I believe that is 6-8pm and 8-10pm CST.

I think you meant to ADD time Cutler. Pacific time is 2 hours behind Central time. So, it should be 10pm-12am and 12am-2am. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I've lived in CST practically my whole life. 

Good luck with the server maintenance! Sending positive vibes for an easy update and quick restoration!