Newmassaddict

Part 1 HERE

Part 2 HERE

Part 3 HERE

Part 4 HERE

Part 5 HERE

I opened the front door and could hear grunting coming from the kitchen. I walked in and saw Tyler sitting on the floor in front of the fridge. Empty food containers littered the floor around him. He was holding an uncooked steak and was ripping huge pieces off with his teeth. Blood ran down his chin.

“I ate all the cooked food and was still hungry. No time to cook it.” He said with a mouth full of raw meat.

I looked inside the fridge. There was nothing left! He’d consumed weeks worth of food and was still eating.

Tyler stood up and let out a massive burp. He looked more enormous then he had just two hours ago. He was stripped to his underwear, sweat glistened on his chest and blood ran down his neck.

“Fuck man. All that food is making me feel SO HUGE.” He said and hit a front lat spread. Massive slabs of back muscle exploded from his sides. He tripled in width as his chest and arms hardened and swelled. He looked like he could step onto any bodybuilding stage and take the trophy. I should have been pissed he’d eaten all my food but I was too tuned on to care.

I didn’t know what upset me more; what he’d done to me at the gym or the fact that he’d eaten all of my food. I had to admit, he looked absolutely massive hitting that pose but I needed to teach this punk kid a lesson.

I dropped my gym bag and ran towards Tyler's flexed body. I moved too fast for him to react. I tackled the young beast and we both slammed onto the floor. I knocked the air out of him and before he could react I stood and wrapped my arm around his neck. I tightened the headlock and pulled Tyler to his feet.

“You little bitch!” I yelled “ You think because you’ve gained a few pounds that gives you the right to play games with me in the gym and eat all my food?”

I caught a glimpse of Tyler’s face in the mirror. A smile crept across his face as he started to flex. I could feel his thick traps swell with power. Pressure started to build against my biceps. Tyler growled and flexed harder. His traps erupted and I could swear his neck expanded. I loosen my grip longer enough to allow his to break free of the hold.

The pumped up freak spun around to face me. “You need to calm down” he commanded. “Isn’t this want you wanted? Didn’t you want to make me into a grotesque freak of nature like you?” 

“You’re right I did” I said.

Tyler reached into his gym bag and pulled out three pre-filled syringes.

“Feed me!” He said handing the syringes to me. He turned and lowered his underwear. His striated glutes twitched with pure muscle.

My hand was shaking as I emptied the first dose. I hesitated. Tyler turned his head, flexed his ass harder and said “more”.

As I emptied the last syringe into Tyler he took and deep breathe, closed his eyes and turned towards me.

“That feels so fucking incredible!” With his eyes still closed he raised his arms above his head and slowly lowered them and started to flex. His bloated biceps erupted with power and new levels of muscle. His lats flared and his food stuffed stomach solidified into a column of cobblestone abs. He straightened and reflexed his arms. Each time he appeared to grow in size.

He started to grunt and moan. His eyes were still closed and his cock was getting hard. “So much power” he moaned.

I watched in disbelief. I grabbed hold of my own hard cock and stepped closer to Tyler. “You look incredible man. Let that dose wash over you. Feel it working.”

Tyler smiled and grunted louder. His cock slapped against his flexed abs. He placed his hands behind his head and twisted his body. Deep striations erupted as he flexed and reflexed his intercostal muscles. Thick veins ran up and down his lats and sweat dripped and puddled on the floor. I stood behind him; my cock pressed against the small of his back. I whispered “look”.

Tyler opened his eyes and looked at his reflection in the mirror. His eyes widened. I had to support his body because he momentarily lost control of his legs. He didn’t even recognize himself. He was consumed by the potent roids coursing through his body. He steadied himself and with one more gut wrenching flex he came. Hot cum sprayed all over his abs and chest. I shot cum all over his mammoth back at the same time.

“I need that cock in my ass” I said.

“Not yet” Tyler said and reached into his bag and took out four syringes. “Your turn” he said.

I looked at him with obvious shock on my face.

“I’m done competing with you Dave. I’m never going to find a beast as muscle obsessed as you and I’m not going to do anything to ruin that. I want us to be the biggest, most obscenely jacked up freaks on the planet.”

“I…I want that too.” I replied.

With that, Tyler stuck all four needles in my ass and as he emptied them he kissed my long and hard.

As the chemicals flowing into my bloodstream I felt a wave of intense heat radiating throughout me. My skin tingled and I felt light headed. After a minute I squatted down and hoisted Tyler’s 280lbs over my shoulder and carried him into the master bathroom. He felt as light as a sack of potatoes. Every muscle felt like it was on fire. I had never felt this strong and powerful.

We showered and worshiped our inhumanly massive bodies. The whole time we flexed, licked, kissed and told each other how huge we each were. Both of our cocks remained rock hard. We dried off and headed into the bedroom.

Tyler fell to his knees and began sucking my hard cock. His hands roamed all over my thick quads. He squeezed my muscles hard causing me to moan. I could feel the power in his hands. I gripped his thick traps and pressed his head further down my dick. His hands reached around and grasped my razor hard glutes. Tyler adjusted his hands and with one powerful thrust he lifted my 335lbs bulk off the floor while keeping my dick in his mouth. He stood straight up and continued to suck me off. His arms trembled and I could see new veins creeping across his tanned skin. He finally let me go and I dropped onto the bed.

Standing over me Tyler hit a gruesome most muscular pose. I moaned and he ran his thick hands up my massive quads and tightened his grip around my waist. He pulled me towards him.

“Fuck me” I whimpered.

Tyler smiled and slide his dick in my ass and started to pound me hard. His whole body flexed with each powerful trust. Sweat started to form on him forehead and shoulders.

“H-H-Harder” I yelled.

Tyler increased his rhythm and force. The pain he was inflicting was counteracted by the site of our enormous bodies and the powerful chemicals running thorough my veins. It didn’t take long for Tyler to be close to cumming. I started to stroke my dick and we both came at the same time. It was incredible. Tyler collapsed on the bed beside me.

“That was hot. I love having your cock inside me.” I said as I licked cum off Tyler’s swollen pecs.

“Me too” Tyler replied. We fell asleep naked and sweaty.

I woke Tyler up a few hours later to fuck him senseless. As we both cum again he injected another two syringes in each of us. It was 3am but we both needed to hit the gym and we were raging to lift serious iron and grow our bodies.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 24

• 2 months later...