SoupBacons

Hey, so - decided to actually post a story here. It's a fantasy camp setting ish one, and also my first one, so - hope you like it.  :)

PART ONE

Ben and Adam stayed together in a cabin of Camp Newlake. It was the night before the camp race, the goal – to overcome the large natural obstacle course and reach the buff crystal at the end, which – they say will grant great powers to that who reaches it first.

“So, there are three races –right?” Adam asked condescendingly, staring down at Ben from the top bed of their bunk bed.

“Yeah. And?” Ben asked, a bit confused.

“Well, here’s my plan. We run together tomorrow, against the other teams, and – I know that you’re probably the fastest man in the camp, you get to the crystal and wait. Wait for me, then give it to me when I get there. Then, I will absorb the crystal’s powers and the day after tomorrow – I’ll help you reach the crystal – and since I’ll have the crazy powers, I’ll surely get it no problem. Right? Sounds… good? Or… sane, at least?”

Adam smiled down at Ben, expectedly as the other just looked off into the distance, and then – nodded. “Oh, yeah. Sure, I’ll do that. Er, can we go to sleep now?”

“Sure Ben, we can go to sleep now, I was just checking if you understood my plan. You agree with it, right?” Adam said, laying down.

“Sure, sure.” Ben responded, bending down to fit under Adam’s bed on top. He was a tall one, about six feet tall with pale brown hair and striking eyes. He was a real athlete back home, and it showed, Ben had quite a body on him – lean and tall, not very beefy though.

Adam on the other hand was a bit shorter, only about 5’4’’, and was very skinny, the two became friends in the camp and stuck together all the time – although with Adam’s nerdyness and Ben’s Jock-y attitude – the two would probably never be friends back home and yet somehow, it worked out in the camp.

Morning came, and the two eighteen year-olds started to prepare for the race. Ben stretched expertly, and Adam just tried to follow what Ben was doing, later they came out to the obstacle course. There were about 10 others there with them. They were all waiting for the race to begin, all looking at the loudspeakers mounted on a nearby pole.

“Prepare… for the race.” The ethereal voice came from the speakers, as it always did, it was the camp faculty – they communicated exclusively through the speakers that were everywhere around the camp. It worked, somehow. After a while, the voice returned, everyone came to the big red line…

“Ready…”

It went on, as they got down.

“Set….”

They all rose, preparing intensely.

“GO!”

The voice shouted out the speakers, and all set off into the woods, the natural obstacles immediately became apparent, as they went through the dense vines, roots and branches. They had to crawl and swing and jump to get around. Most had a tough time, including Adam, yet he did surprisingly well, considering his actual physical condition. He saw Ben shoot through the woods, quickly disappearing out of sight. This put a smile on his face, and he went on even faster.

The race took a good while, Adam, soaking wet in his own sweat and the various waters of the forest, finally made it to the crystal’s place. A grin spread widely across his face, as he saw Ben there, standing tall and straight, his chest heaving up and down as he took heavy, deep breaths – gazing at the crystal.

“Oh… whooh, Ben – good. Good, there you are… now.”

Then, he stopped, as he saw Ben’s arm reach out and touch the crystal lightly. Suddenly, a flash emerged from the thing and it disappeared completely, seemingly merging with Ben.

“Wh- What…? Wait – WHAT?” Adam shouted, confused as he saw what happened before him.

Ben looked down at his hands and feet, as he saw something strange happen to them. His fingers and feet slowly began to elongate and thicken, then – he saw the ground… moving? Yes, it was moving, slightly away from him, he was inching up in height unnaturally, stopping only when he reached about 6’4’’. Adam looked; mouth agape, at his friend’s new body, lean, sexy and tall, his shirt reaching only his belly button, revealing the slim stomach beneath. The cuffs of his pants rode up almost to his knees, and they seemed to cling tightly to his legs.

Wait, his shoulders seemed wider too, stretching his shirt across his chest. No – he wasn’t done, slowly Ben brought down his new meaty hands down to his thighs as he felt them stir, his legs grew, this time outward – filling out his pants. Then, he noticed – this was actually happening to the rest of his body as well. He felt his chest rise up slightly, more and more as he looked down, seeing two slabs of meat develop on it – his lean athletic frame was slowly gaining mass, as his pecs formed underneath his shirt, he took it off. As he did, Adam noticed his new long arms thicken and flex large – softball sized biceps and thick forearms, then his gaze was diverted back to the man’s torso.

Ben stood there, grinning as he saw his glistening body fill out with massive muscle, a cut six-pack forming underneath his large chest. He turned his back and struck a double bicep pose – as his whole back jumped out in a massive web of muscle. Then, they heard a rip. The seams on his pants gave way to his large curvy thighs; he turned around to face Adam again – looking down at his legs. They were filling the pants completely, his calves formed rips on the sides of the cuffs, they were large and cut like diamonds, jutting out of him like massive bunches of thick, steel-hard meat.

“Oohoo…” Ben said, in a new, deeper voice which carried a strange sensual overtone with every sound he produced.

“Would you look at that.” He said, smiling wickedly, as he stared at his new manhood. A large endowment strained the front of his pants, as it pushed against them – wishing to get out, free and hanging low. In fact, the whole top part of his pants was strained, not only by the front, but by the round and full cheeks of his newly formed bubble butt.

“Oh my GOD! I feel… so… SO… STROOONG! RRGHH!”

Ben let out a bestial growl, making the forest tremble, flexing every muscle on his body, making them all grow even bigger as he grinned down at them, then he relaxed them, making them smaller, then flexed them again back into their full strength.

“Rrgh! Wait till’ the guys back home see THIS! We’ll see who’s gonna be the team captain NOW! HAHA!” He arched his back, tilted his head back and let out a deviant, full and loud laugh – the loudness fueled by his heaving, wide and massive chest – producing loud sound effortlessly with his new enlarged… everything.

“Th--… this… this wasn’t a part of the plan!” Adam said, looking on at the laughing exemplar of physicality in front of him, then, he quickly licked his lips, as his eyes were glued to him, he felt something… something – he hadn’t felt before for Ben in that moment. Something which… surprised him.

“Oh my…” He let out, quietly to himself, taken aback a bit by the whole situation.

Ben and Adam returned to camp, where everyone had already gathered, once Ben collected the prize – the loudspeakers alerted everyone that the race was over, so everyone headed back to rest – immediately. Ben regaled Adam with the stories of how he just felt “Sooo… GREAT!” and “So fucking STROONG!” as they returned, and Adam, the whole way – hung his head and dejectedly stared down at the ground, half believing how Ben could have done this to him. But, that’s no matter – he… he had a plan. Still.

When they returned, everyone saw Ben and suddenly everyone gathered around him. Ben noticed why, immediately, and began to flex for them without saying a word. Then, he heard the ooohs and aaahs come from the group as they looked up at this towering, buff man, smirking down at them.

“Pretty neat huh?” He said, looking at his large, flexed bicep.

“Wow, yeah – good on you man, there’s no way you’ll lose the race tomorrow.”

Ben grunted quietly at himself, not taking his gaze off his bicep, turning his forearm slightly, and making it pop up in various ways.

“Heh, yeah – I know.” He said cockily. “But like, there’s no reason not to try, right guys!”

He looked down at them, as they stared up at him in half-awe. Adam went back to the cabin, totally defeated by the whole thing, while Ben stayed outside, chatting with everyone, letting them squeeze and touch his new big muscles, talking about how great it all feels, around the campfire at twilight.

He returned to the cabin later, and found Adam laying on the top staring off into the ceiling.

“Yo dude…” He began, suddenly realizing that he has maybe let down his friend. Adam simply turned towards him for a moment, his eyes widened involuntarily, but he quickly went back to staring at the ceiling.

“Er… hey, so… I just… I just remembered what we were talking about er, yesterday. Huh, funny isn’t it – it er,… it kind of slipped my mind you see…” He began, apologetically, yet he couldn’t really help but glance at how his new large body fit more snugly everywhere, in the now smaller cabin.

“Yeah. I know. I uh, I saw that. Yeah.” Adam stated, not turning around to face him.

“Er, listen man – let me make it up to you.”

“And how… are you planning to do that?” Now Adam turned to him, leaning on his elbow on his side, he saw Ben take off his shirt – getting ready for bed. ‘God – he’s built!’  A thought crossed Adam’s mind, and he felt a stir in his crotch.

“Oh – I know, I’ll just let you get the crystal tomorrow! Yeah! We’ll be like – like, muscle buddies or something, right!” Ben said with a silly grin, wide-eyely staring at Adam, on whose face quickly formed a grin of his own, as he jumped down and went to hug Ben.

‘Oh my…’ Adam thought, as he hugged the rock hard mass of Ben’s abdomen. His face dug into the very bottom of Ben’s meaty pecs as Ben hugged him back with his huge arms, encompassing half his back in their mass in the process.

‘He’s built like a brick house!’ Adam thought as he felt the ridges of his abs rub against him and – and…. His cock. ‘Oh my God.’

He quickly tried to pull back – but couldn’t, Ben’s arms were locking him tight in a hug, Ben noticed this and let go, so he stood back. ‘He locked me in his grasp without even trying back there. Good God…’

“Really?” Adam snapped out of it – looking up at the new, taller, bigger Ben.

“Really.” Ben said – and they both went to sleep – though Adam’s dreams were plagued with images of Ben growing – reliving the scenario of that day – it didn’t bother him as much as he expected.

Well, that's the first part. Tell me what you think, and if you're actually thinking "I kinda like how this dude writes." Maybe tell me an idea for a story and maybe I'll write it, who knows - because this turned out to be much more fun than I thought. :P

• Like 1
  • Upvote 18

I like this set up, it's interesting i kind of see Ben doing his part of the deal but at the last part of the race the two of them will engaged in a race to see who will get the ultimate prize. they both ahve a lust for muscle and will show as theey se what their  new bodies can do.

What a great setup for a tumultuous friendship between the two. My money is on Ben not honoring the deal the next day and becoming even stronger and bigger. Hope part 2 comes soon! :)

Good start, I wonder if Ben will honor his word (maybe he'll pick Adam up and carry him to the gem?) or if he gets selfish again...

And you can check out the 'Fantasies and Story Ideas' forum, there's quite a few ideas waiting for you ;)

See, didn't even think of that, huh - thanks for reminding me. 

Also, I'm glad ya'll like it, part two is coming soon. :P

• Upvote 1