From Boys to Men: Protein Does More Than One Body Good (2 of 3)

TheWeremuscleForest

You can find Part 1 here: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/4658-prelude-to-more-satisfied-customers-protein-does-more-than-one-body-good-1-of-3/

‘Don’t eat without me yet guys. I am thinking that I do want to be a part of whatever this party is. I honestly can’t believe that I am saying this either.’ *looks very confused*

Issac looks extremely happy to see that Nash is so open to it now. Brent looks as if he is a bit impatient about waiting much longer to eat but admits that he also wants Nash to join them. They wait as Nash loads up his plate in the kitchen and takes it into the tv room to sit in one of the chairs located across from where they are sitting. Brent looks as if he is ready to gobble down his entire plate, but Issac stares him down like he knows exactly what he is thinking.

‘Don’t even try it bud, we all do this at the same time, okay?’

They both then look at Nash before stabbing the chicken on their plates. The small man follows suit and acts like he is about to take a bite. They get antsy and actually do it without a second thought. After chewing it for a few seconds, Brent lets out a loud ‘MMMMMM’ and follows it up with another huge bite. Issac tries to keep up with him as Nash just sits there looking amazed at their determination. The two men seem uninterested now in even wondering if their small frat brother is eating or not because the chicken is starting to flood their senses.

‘HOLY SHIT! It feels absolutely incredible going down Ike. I have to get more man. *gulps down the rest of the chicken on his plate* AHHHH! Sooo fucking good!’

Issac agrees as he tries out the potatoes and beans also.

‘It is all so damn good bud. You should try the other stuff too my body feels so relaxed after it hits my stomach.’

Brent wolfs down the potatoes and beans before putting the plate down in front of him. He laughs as he looks over at Issac. He runs his hand along his buddy’s veiny right arm which immediately draws the ire of his frat brother. Nash watches both of them in anticipation of something possibly happening. The two guys finally turn back to look at their small friend and can see that he hasn’t even touched his food yet. Issac says something.

‘Nash? Eat up man, you’ll feel so good once you start because it creates such a sense of calm inside.’

The curious man takes his fork and pierces the chicken before shoving it into his mouth. The taste is unlike anything he has ever experienced before. The feeling spreads quickly throughout his body before it finally stops inside his testicles. He swears he could feel them starting to produce more cum which starts to bother him. He puts his fork down and sits the plate beside him. The other two seem quite surprised by his reaction.

‘You don’t like it Nash? I am shocked that you don’t, but buddy if you don’t mind, we both want to eat the rest of the chicken.’

Both Brent and Issac scoop the turkey from their plates and slap it on Nash’s because they really got it for him anyway. They both get up and to go back into the kitchen again. The strange sensation that Nash feels in his ballsac both surprises him and excites him. He sits there and stares longingly at the food before finally smirking just a bit. He knows that he probably has more restraint than they do and wants to savor the effects that it produces. He decides to plunge his fork into the turkey and shoves it into his mouth. The feeling as it goes down makes him shutter as it is a much stronger sensation than what the chicken caused. In fact he thinks that his cock may have just grown a couple of centimeters as a result. He can feel it drool a tiny bead of precum down inside his boxers. After ingesting the turkey, he is now convinced that the rumors are indeed true about the restaurant. What he can’t figure out though is why the food has immediate results in him and not the other two.

They both return with equally large portions like they had before only now there is no turkey. Both men have been wearing the same tank tops and gym shorts for the last couple of days probably because they think they will be destroyed so why bother cleaning them. Issac suggested to Brent apparently that they only needed a small amount of clothing so they could see the changes in each other. Nash himself is wearing a blue polo with matching pants and blue loafers. They both seem once again to be preoccupied only with the food again as they quickly down the second helping.

Nash smiles at them this time hoping that they somehow experience a growth spurt. After swallowing the very last bite on his plate, Brent burps a few times which makes Issac punch him each time in the stomach. The racially mixed stud returns the favor as they put their plates down for a few seconds. Nash thinks he can see something starting to happen to Brent as he stares at the frat brother’s legs and arms. They appear to be swelling just slightly and are starting to make very faint grinding noises. The caramel skinned stud moans a few times which surprisingly goes completely unnoticed by his counterpart sitting just beside him. The same thing is also happening to Issac as his forearms, biceps, calves, and quads are growing slightly as well.

Their minds appear to have wandered now as they completely ignore Nash and get up to go back to the kitchen to put the last helping of chicken, potatoes, and beans on their plates. He watches them as they walk by sighing as he notices both men’s backs slowly stretching wider and fuller. The muscles strain as beads of sweat stain the back part of their tank tops. After daydreaming for what amounts to be a couple of minutes, Nash decides to get up to go see if they are coming back into the room or not. Halfway to the kitchen, he happens to see them lying on the floor and finishing up what is left of their food. They toss their plates to the side and turn to stare at each other as their breathing gets much heavier. It is obvious now that their bodies are surging with power now because it appears that the transformation is beginning.

‘OHH FUCK YEAH MAN! *Brent can feel his pecs starting to stretch up towards his face* MMMMMM……GAWD I WANT THIS MORE THAN LIFE ITSELF! *can feel his arms stretching and pulling as his veins beginning growing to twice their size* SO MUCH POWER……RAWR!.....*flexes his cannons hard*…..FUCKING YEAH!’

His expanding calves and quads tear through his shorts as the seams rip completely open. He also feels his engorged cock and swelling balls destroying his briefs as the fabric starts cascading down his monstrous legs. He looks over at Issac who is growing at nearly at the same rate only his muscles are getting rounder rather than harder. Both men reach over and tear each other’s shorts off as their cocks rise up into the air as their balls continue getting bigger. Issac’s eyes immediately get transfixed on his friend’s bloated cock as he decides to move down to run his tongue along the leaky thick pole as it oozes a huge honey gel. Brent grunts feeling his frat brother worshipping him as his body continues to reshape itself. He can feel himself getting very close to bursting now as his cock pulses and his balls tense.

‘OHHH FUCK YEAH IKE…..I’ve got dessert and it is ready to be eaten. *his balls begin flexing* FUCKKKKKK! HERE IT COMES BIG BOY, GROW FOR ME IKE!’

Issac locks his lips on the huge rod and gulps down the massive volcano. Each jet that goes down the eager sucker’s throat draws deep growls out of Brent as he runs his huge hands up and down his friend’s huge back. He moans loudly as he feels his white partner’s delts, shoulders, and traps grow larger each time he swallows more cum. Issac’s muscles make creaking sounds as his chest swells even bigger pushing his tank top up above his immense gut and bloated pecs. His bulbous muscles are now pressing tightly against Brent’s body as his cock stretches again. The huge footlong slithers its way up his partner’s huge abdominal slabs before it finally rests underneath both behemoth’s enormous racks. He grips his hands on Brent’s sides to brace himself as his lower body stretches and pulls itself wider as well. He turns to look down and realizes that he can now lick his own cockhead as he arches his back to get it into his mouth.

Brent watches intently and grunts as he views his partner getting himself off. Issac works his cock slowly and methodically pushing more of it into his mouth tasting the sweet juices he is spilling. The sensation causes him to moan quite loudly. It isn’t long before he can feel himself getting very close to exploding as his balls begin cramping. He stops working his cock over to move himself up to plunge it down his friend’s throat. The immediate surge as Brent maneuver’s it down his throat sets the white behemoth off as Brent works it over quite vigorously.  He downs Issac’s protein eagerly as he feels it flowing inside his body. His breathing deepens as he feels himself swelling again.

His chest rises once again and destroys his tank top as it finally hits his face and spreads further outward from his body. He feels every muscle fiber swelling and giving birth to new muscles that he never knew he had before. His defined muscles look as if they are ready to tear through the skin as his quads and calves create new muscles. Issac moans loudly watching Brent blowing up again and feeling himself rising further away from the floor. After a couple more minutes of additional growth, both giants finally lie on their backs and attempt to get their breathing under control after they finish growing into 350 pound monsters.

Issac’s tank barely clings to his chest as the fabric very nearly snaps away from his engorged traps. He decides to suck some air in to make both of the straps holding the tank on his body snap as they glue themselves to his incredibly soaked bloated pecs. He reaches down and pulls the tank off before he turns to throw it at Brent’s face. They both look at each other and laugh before they finally notice that Nash has stood over them the whole time. He is dwarf compared to them now. Issac slowly sits up with the help of Brent’s hands to say something to their small frat brother.

*in a really deep voice* ‘WHOA BUD, you are downright tiny now. Didn’t you eat any of the food we got tonight? I MEAN COME ON DUDE! Part of this evening was supposed to be about you, you know?’

As Issac talks to him, Brent keeps trying to wrestle the white muscleman back down to the ground to rile him up. Rather than get irritated though, the huge man eventually gives in and starts horsing around with his mixed partner breaking everything in their path. The big men once again lose interest in Nash and end up having sex once again, only this time they shove their massive cocks inside each other. The small observer can feel his cock jumping wildly inside his pants as he watches both of them take turns fucking each other. He knows that his time is coming soon as he envisions himself outgrowing them by leaps and bounds. This in turn leads to his decision to go back and retrieve his plate from the tv room. Before he can find his way back to the kitchen, there is a knock on the front door. It doesn’t take him long to realize that it is man he met earlier and that he is coming back to finish what they started.

• Upvote 12

I made the TERRIBLE TERRIBLE mistake of scanning through this last night when I had like 4 minutes to leave for work. Not a long time right? so no time to really enjoy myself, but I DID read moneyshot right off the bat and spent the entire fucking night blue balled like a BEAST waiting to get home. Now home, I resisted the urge to just scroll down and jack it, no I want to savour this, SO hard but SO worth it!

I love seeing these two grow and bloat into musclebound BEASTS and need to see where this goes haha Including Nash! (and yes, to answer your question, after imagining where it could go, and picturing this over and over for the entire night, the hype TOTALLY lived up to the expectations!)