The Barfly part 2: The Barflies

gayboyswag

The sequel to http://muscle-growth.org/topic/4168-the-barfly/

Contains themes mostly of domination, massive cocks, and of course muscle growth.

----------------------------------------------------------

The barfly part 2: The barflies

“Fuck yeah,” Gage groaned, writhing in pleasure, “fill my ass stud.”

The massive man above him grunted as his balls slapped Gage's ass. “Yeah slut, you like that?

You like my massive cock spreading your ass? I'm gonna ruin you for everyone else.”

Mike moaned in pleasure, shooting all over his bed. “Fuck yeah Mike, fill me, make me yours.”

Mike complied, pulling Gage's hips towards his and unloading deep inside Gage's bowels. He pulled out and rolled over, panting on the side of the bed.

Gage looked over at the massive form next to him. If anyone had told him a little over a month ago that he would be being fucked by Mike and love it, he would have laughed in their face. But then again, if someone had told him that Mike would have changed from a 6'1” 300 pound shlub to a massive, muscular stud from some product Gage ordered online, he would never have believed him. Yet here he was, recovering from another night of amazing fucking from the man who was his best customer at the bar.

Not that Mike was his best customer anymore. In fact, besides the random visits Mike had made to his house, he hadn't seen the man since that night. He smiled, loving this new development in his life.

Gage didn't have long to reflect on his situation though. Whatever was in that formula that made Mike grow also made him insanely horny, and it showed. Mike roughly grabbed Gage's face and rubbed it into his pecs. “Taste me slut,” Mike moaned as Gage licked at his pecs. “Mmm yeah, fucking worship your god.”

Gage licked lower and lower on Mike's body, down his washboard abs towards his thick pubes. He licked and suck the sweat off of his body, ready to taste Mike's massive cock for the second time that night.

“Enough of this,” Mike said with a moan, and shoved Gage's head onto the head of his 14 incher. Gage began to lick and suck the thick cockhead, tasting sweat and cum from the night. He licked down the head, paying attention to the piss slit, and rubbed his mouth down the whole length. Then Gage took it deep, relaxing his jaw and taking all 14 inches down his throat.

Mike didn't last long from the expert deepthroating, shooting another load into Gage.

Gage swallowed all that he could, but some dribbled down onto Mike's cock. “Thank you sir,” Gage said with a smile after taking in all the cum he could.

Mike rolled back over, and brought Gage to rest on him. “I have a surprise for you slut,” he said.

“What is it sir?” Gage asked, eager to see what the dominant muscle man before him would do next.

“It's not ready yet, but it'll be some time this week. When it comes you'll know what to do.” Mike answered. “Don't worry queer, you're going to love it.” He stood up and got dressed in a pair of jeans and a tight black t-shirt. “You can keep my jock,” he said gesturing to the dirty strap on the floor. “I'll see you soon.”

Gage laid in bed as Mike let himself out, and quickly fell asleep.

The excitement of the surprise, whatever Mike meant by that, kept Gage excited. Nothing happened on Saturday or Sunday however, but Gage was kept occupied by the crowd in his bar. Monday was a different story. It was a slow night, even for a Monday, leaving Gage with more time to imagine what the surprise was. He boned up a few times, remembering Mike's last episode of growth, and what might happen next time.

By 12 PM, there was only three men left in the bar, Joey and Roy, and a man drinking alone in a booth. Joey, if Gage remembered correctly was around 55 years old, but the short man looked older with his poor skin and paunch. Gage would say he might have looked better back in the day, but from what he knew, that was simply untrue. He would have looked better if he had taken care of himself ever. There did seem to be a handsome face behind the saggy skin.

The younger black man, Roy, Gage would say was maybe in his late 30s. He seemed to be Joey's opposite. He had dark skin, and at 6' tall, was much taller than Joey. Unlike Joey's fat build, Roy looked almost unhealthily skinny. If it weren't for how skinny he was, Gage thought, he would definitely sleep with him. He started to imagine what Roy would look like with more muscles, boning up again behind the bar when the man's question brought him back to reality. “What about you Gage?”

Gage shook his head, trying to get his bearings. “Huh?” he asked.

“We were just talking about how long it's been since we were laid. You're single so you know the struggle. How long has it been man?”

Gage blushed, remembering his latest encounter with Mike. “Just a few days,” he admitted.

“Damn,” Joey said, “My dry streak can be measured in months.”

“Me too,” Roy said with a laugh.

“Hey, speaking of months,” Joey said, looking down at his phone, “where's Mike. He texted me saying he'd be here. I haven't seen the bastard in over a month now.”

“Hey he texted me the same thing,” Roy said. “And same here. I wonder what he's been up to.”

“Well I guess we'll find out tonight,” Gage answered, hoping that this had something to do with his surprise.

“If he shows up,” Joey said as he shook his head. As they spoke, the man at the booth grabbed his last beer and went to the bar to pay his tab. Joey watched him leave, waiting until the door closed behind him. He glanced around one more time and almost whispered, as though he was afraid of being caught. “Mike said something about a specialty beer you guys were brewing in the backroom.” Gage's cock began to tent his pants, starting to piece together what exactly this surprise might be. “I know you aren't supposed to be doing anything like this, so don't worry I'll keep it between the three of us,” Joey said with a smile, “but I'd love a glass, and I'm sure Roy would too.”

Gage looked concerned. “Did Mike tell you anything about this specialty beer?” he asked.

“Only that it tasted amazing,” Roy answered.

“I'll... I'll check the back,” Gage stuttered. He was almost sure that these two didn't know what they were getting into. Hell, he wasn't entirely sure what he was getting into. He quickly walked to the back room.

Gage opened the door, and turned on the light. Mike was sitting at a desk in the corner, pouring a bottle of cheap beer into a glass.

“How'd you get in?” Gage asked.

Mike shrugged and gestured to the broken window. “How do you think slut?”

Gage shuddered slightly. “Are you going to drug your friends now?”

Mike laughed. “No.” he poured a packet of powder into each of the glasses. “You are.” The beefy dad stood up, and unzipped his tight jeans. “But first, I'm horny and only your mouth will do.”

Gage watched as the thick cock popped out, practically salivating at the sight. He quickly got on his knees, and began to deep throat the massive tool, feeling almost no resistance after all his practice.

Mike didn't last long, and was soon unloading down Gage's throat.

A few moments later, Gage returned to the bar carrying 2 glasses of beer. He wiped the remaining cum on his apron, and presented the drugged beer to the men.

“Here,” he said presenting the men the glasses, hoping that the deception wasn't detected.

Joey and Roy eagerly drank their tainted beers, with Joey finishing his quickly while Roy slowly sipped on his.

“Not bad,” Joey said, “But it tastes really familiar.”

“I'm not sure if I like it,” Roy said after he finally finished his glass, “it tastes cheap.”

Gage's face turned bright red, but his story wasn't questioned. The three men discussed the finer points of craft beers while Gage watched in anticipation, waiting for the wondrous change that effected Mike to effect these two.

The change hit Joey first. He mumbled something about not feeling good, then immediately passed out, face down on the bar. “What the fuck?” Roy asked, beginning to freak out. “Is he okay man? Fuck is the beer okay? I drank it too!”

“Calm down,” Gage said, wondering how he'd justify this to Roy. In the end, however, the problem sorted itself out and Roy passed out as well.

Joey soon came too and began groaning for water. Gage ran and got a few glasses, his dick snaking down his pants leg as he waited. Even when he came back with the water, the changes had already began. Joey looked healthier, his skin seemed to fit his body.

As Joey drank, the real changes began. Like with Mike, his arms were the first to grow. Gage watched in awe as Joey's flabby arms grew even bigger, soon becoming 25 or so inches around. Gage moaned involuntarily as Joey's body grew under his shirt. Unlike Mike, who just hardened and slimmed down, Joey seemed to be doing the opposite. Sure, it was obvious that he was adding muscle to his growing frame, but the muscle was in a different form. His pecs became absolutely massive, jutting away from his body, but his belly grew out too, hardening into a rock hard gut. His waistline grew, ripping his now tight jeans as his body expanded with this beefy muscle. Finally, dense gray hair sprouted over his whole body. He stood up, his shredded jeans falling to the floor beneath him.

Joey looked as if he had tried to cram into a child's shirt and underwear as he stood before Gage. His hairy belly was showing under the shirt, and even soft, his now massive dick was making an obscene bulge in his briefs. Joey looked down at his body, surveying the changes. “What the fuck happened to me?” He finally asked. “Was this you?”

Gage couldn't make eye contact, he felt so guilty. But his cock was reacting to the hot man before him, making a spot of precum in his jeans. The spot didn't escape Joey's notice. “Fuck man I'm so horny. And I see you are too.”

Gage looked up at the beefy man. “y..yeah.”

“And this is your doing right?”

“Yeah,” Gage admitted.

Joey rubbed his bulge with both of his meaty paws. “This is your problem then.” He said matter of factly. Gage just stared at the man before him. Joey peeled off his tight shirt, revealing the dense hair, soaked with sweat, causing Gage to practically drool. “Here, I'll help.” Joey said rather aggressively, and shoved Gage's face into his bulge. “Lick bitch.”

Gage moaned as he tongued at the briefs, getting them wet with spit. The attention made Joey's thick cock harden, tenting his already obscenely stretched underwear as he grunted appreciatively. “You're a regular cockhound ain't cha?” Joey asked with a smile, as he began to lower his underwear, revealing the thick base of his cock.

Gage was too preoccupied with the massive cock being slowly revealed to him to answer. Joey's thick tool had to be even wider than Mike's.

Joey kept pulling his briefs down, exposing more and more of the gigantic cock. He was having trouble though getting his underwear past his hairy thighs. Frustrated, he grabbed at the front of his briefs, and with a loud rip, tore them into tattered pieces. This gave Gage his first real view of the cock he was servicing.

Saying Joey's cock was thick was like saying the ocean was wet. It was thicker than a beer can for sure, maybe three and a half inches across at its widest point. The cock was at its widest just before the thick head, which jutted out probably another quarter inch thicker than the shaft. It was long too, although a bit shorter than Mike's huge member. Gage estimated it to be about 13 inches long, making it still one of the biggest cocks in the world. Hanging below the member where too massive nuts that would put bulls to shame.

As he stared in awe, Joey frowned at him. “Why'd you stop slut?” He asked angrily, and forcefully shoved the thick tool into Gage's waiting mouth.

Gage was thankful for his practice on Mike's huge tool because if it weren't for that, Joey's insanely thick cock would have torn him up. Instead, it was just moderately uncomfortable as Joey pistoned his huge cock in and out of his mouth.

While Joey was occupying Gage, Roy began to go through his own changes. The skinny black man's height was the first to change, as Roy shot up from 5'11” to around 6'7”. Then he began to pack on weight. Unlike the other two men who became bigger and beefier however, Roy became tightly toned. He still looked massively muscular, but was much more lithe than the beefy form of Joey, or even the muscle-daddy body that Mike had.

His skinny clothes strained against Roy's ripped muscles, causing the tall adonis to rip them off, revealing exactly what the powder had done to his body. Saying he was ripped was an understatement. His biceps, though smaller than the others, had to be around 22 inches around. His pecs, again smaller than the other two men, were nevertheless perfectly proportionate, with huge nipples topping them off. 8 tight, washboard abs led down to a well defined adonis belt, which pointed directly at his huge cock.

Roy finally spoke up as he stared at the action before him. “I didn't know Gage was a cocksucker, and a good one at that. Hope you don't mind sharing, Joey.”

Joey just grunted, and pulled his spit soaked dick out of Gage's mouth. Gage reached for the tool, wanting to taste it again, but Roy had other ideas. He grabbed Gage's hand and placed it on his own thick member.

Gage turned to see the thick tool in front of him. Roy's monster cock put Joey's to shame. It was almost as thick as Joey's at a bit over three inches across. But thick wasn't the first word you'd use to describe this cock. Mainly because anyone who saw it would be too caught up on the length. Roy's massive cock had to be over 15 inches long, causing Gage to salivate again as he imagined sucking it.

He didn't have to imagine long, as Roy wiped the cock across his face. Gage licked at the thick meat as it passed. “Hurry up and stick it in him,” Joey complained. “I want another go.”

“Fuck dude, you're so impatient,” Roy said. “There's plenty of time for this slut to suck each of us.” With that Roy pushed Gage's head into his pubes. “Lick my cock, queer.” He said as he moaned in pleasure.

Gage moaned too, as he licked up and down the massive length of cock. Then it was time for the main event. He opened his mouth as wide as he could in order to fit Roy's thick cock inside. As soon as he was accustomed to the massive cockhead filling his mouth, he doubled down on it, letting more and more of the thick tool down his throat. Roy was a much gentler fuck than Joey, letting Gage take his time to lazily suck on his massive cock.

“You've had long enough,” Joey complained, pulling Gage's head back onto his own cock. Gage moaned as Joey began to fuck his face mercilessly. As his mouth is being used, Gage uses both hands to roughly jack off Roy's massive cock.

“Fuck gonna cum,” Joey says with a moan. “Taste my seed you whore.” And with that, Joey's balls tighten, and he lets loose a thick cumshot down Gage's throat. Gage practically gags on the massive load, but manages to keep it all down, his belly full of cum.

“This is too fucking hot,” Roy says with a moan, and begins to jack his cock even faster. With a grunt he shoots all over his smooth, washboard abs. He pulls Gage to his body. “Lick me clean slut, I want you to taste me.”

Gage moans in appreciation, and gets on his knees to clean Roy's body. As he does that, Joey bends over behind Gage, grabbing at his tight ass. Without even pausing he tears Gage's jeans open, exposing Gage's toned ass. With a moan, Joey sticks his face in, his thick beard roughly feeling rough against Gage's ass cheeks. Gage lets out another moan, and doubles down on his servicing of Roy.

Roy's cock grows hard again. “This time it's gonna go down your throat,” he says with a grunt, as he shoves the entire massive tool into Gage's willing mouth. At the same time, Joey begins fingering Gage's ass.

“It's taking my fingers easily.” Joey exclaims. “You must be quite the whore.” Gage moans around Roy's thick cock. Joey chuckles. “I'll take that as conformation,” he says as he removes the fingers, and begins rubbing his cockhead against Gage's ass crack. Impatient as always, Joey shoves all 13 thick inches into Gage's ass at once, and immediately begins to fuck him hard.

Gage lets out a gasp. He's never had anything even close to this thick in his ass before, and the pain seemed unbearable. But, as he remembered, that's what Mike's felt like the first time, and he learned to love that soon enough. He tries to focus on the tool in his ass.

Soon enough the pain does fade, and Gage gets into the fucking, bucking his ass up to meet Joey's thrusts. The pleasure from being filled on both sides proves to be too much, and soon Gage shoots all over the floor of the bar. As he shoots, his ass tightens even more on Joey's cock. “Fuck slut, take my load,” he grunts, slamming his cock in and out of Gage even faster, before eventually, he dumps his second load of the night deep in Gage's bowels. He pulls his dripping cock out, letting the rest of the cum leak onto Gage's back.

The sight proves to be too much for Roy, who roughly grabs Gage's head and shoves him down his cock until Gage's nose is nestled in Roy's thick pubes. Roy shoots another massive load. He pulls his spent cock out of Gage's mouth,holding it tantalizingly in front of the bottom.

Not content for very long, Roy shoves his soft cock back in Gage's face. “I want some of that ass. Get me ready you fucking queer,” he says as he jacks his cock.

Never needing to be told to work a cock twice, Gage begins to lick and kiss the massive tool in front of him. Even soft Roy's cock has to be 9 inches long, a few longer than Gage's own 7 incher.

“That's a good cocksucker,” Roy moans as his cock reaches it's full length in Gage's throat. He pulls his spit soaked cock out of Gage's throat, then flips him around, exposing Gage's cum filled ass.

Not needing any preparation, Roy shoves all 15 inches into Gage's hungry hole.

“Fuck!” Gage exclaimed as his ass was penetrated by the second cock of the night.

“Damn this ass is great,” Roy exclaimed, as he continued to thrust in and out of Gage. “We gotta make this a regular thing.” He said to Joey.

“Yeah,” Joey replied, “the sluts made for it.”

The men continued to talk about Gage as though he wasn't there, all the while Roy was slowly fucking his ass. The men disregarded his screams of pleasure, as though this was the most natural thing in the world. Joey glanced over at Roy, just as he pulled his entire cock out of Gage's ass. “Fuck, the boy can sure take a cock,” he exclaimed.

“Tell me about it,” Roy said between grunts as he shoved the entire length in roughly again. He grabbed Gage and flipped him around as if he weighed nothing, and, mid stroke, had him on his back.

“This gives me an idea,” said Joey as he stood in front of Gage. “Don't you fucking shoot,” he yelled back to Roy, as he bent over Gage's face, his meaty, fur-covered ass hole directly over Gage's mouth and nose. Gage moaned at the sight in front of him. The sweaty cavern smelled amazing.

“Don't just look at it bitch,” Joey snarled, “fucking eat my ass.” With that he sat down, resting some of his weight on Gage's face. Gage was in heaven, and began rimming Joey's ass as if his life depended on it. “Yeah slut,” Joey moaned, “fucking eat my ass.” Gage could barely make out Joey's cock growing to it's full length.

“Was this your idea?” Roy called out, not letting up his assault on Gage's ass.

“No dumbass,” Joey answered, “I just wanted him to get me hard again. He finally stood up, but not before rubbing his ass cheeks across Gage's face. Joey looked over at Roy. “I need you to get on your back, and put the slut on top of you.”

Roy complied, laying down with a thud. He pulled Gage's down on top of him. Gage was so much shorter that he was staring at Roy's neck as they laid there. Then Joey knelt down behind the fucking pair, and began rubbing his finger along Roy's cock.

“So you're queer now too?” Roy mocked.

Joey shot Roy a look, but didn't respond. He began to work his finger into Gage's ass alongside the thick black cock.

Gage yelped at the sudden intrusion of one of Joey's fat fingers, but was eager to see what would happen next. He bucked harder on Roy's cock, as Joey stuck two, then three fingers in alongside Roy.

“I think our slut is ready.” Joey said with a smile as he removed the fingers.

“For what?” Roy asked, still fucking with gusto.

With that, Joey shoved the head of his cock into Gage's ass. “This.”

Gage cried out as his already stretched ass expanded even farther to accommodate a second fat cock. “Damn I can't believe the queer is taking it!” Joey exclaimed, as he slowly worked more and more of his cock in along Roy's thrusting member.

Soon enough, both massive cocks were entirely inside Gage's well fucked hole. “Here comes the main event, bitch.” Joey exclaimed as he began to thrust in time with Roy.

Gage couldn't take it any more, crying out as he came all over himself, causing a chain reaction. The pressure along with the second cock rubbing against his own made Roy shoot too, flooding Gage's ass. Roy's softening cock made Joey just work harder, thrusting over and over into Gage's hole until he too unloaded.

The two men pulled out, and all three laid in a sweaty, cum covered pile on the dirty bar floor.

“Fuck this was hot.” Gage exclaimed as he slowly rubbed Joey's chest.

“No kidding,” said Roy. “I'm hoping this isn't the only time we do this.”

“Of course not,” Joey said with a sneer. “We're gonna make fucking this slut a regular occurrence.”

As they lay panting, the door to the back room swung open, and Mike walked out.

“Holy shit Mike, is that you?” Roy asked after the long silence. “You're so much bigger than you used to be.”

Mike was bigger than before, even to Gage. He must have dosed himself again. Whereas before he was around 6'4” and maybe 330 lbs, the behemoth standing before them had to be at least 6'10” and maybe 600 lbs. Gargantuan didn't begin to describe him. His biceps were probably 30 inches around, and his pecs were the size of pillows. His abs were even more defined than before, if that was even possible, and his whole body was covered in thick hair. Below his abs hung a rock hard cock that was 20 inches long it was one, and nearly as thick as Mike's massive forearm. His waist was even slimmer than before, tapering down to around 33 inches.

Mike flexed for them. “Yep. And I'm the reason you guys are huge too.”

All three men popped wood again, as they stared in awe.

Mike struck a double bicep pose, exposing the forest of hair in his armpits, and making the scent of testosterone fill the room. He stared down at Joey and Roy, dwarfing the two huge men.

“Show me how thankful you are,” he bellowed. “Worship my armpits.”

The men scrambled to stand up, and began to bathe the hair with their tongue. Gage was so turned on he was jacking off at the sight.

“I see you've had a productive night, slut.” Mike growled in his deep baritone. “Maybe you can take the new me too.”

Gage just moaned at the idea, and bent over, presenting his dripping asshole to the massive stud.

With one thrust, Mike buried 10 inches of cock into Gage's hole, and began to wiggle it around. Sensing the resistance from Gage's innards leaving, he began to thrust more and more of his giant cock inside of Gage, leaving the bottom writhing in pleasure. Soon his massive tool was balls deep in the much smaller man. And then the true fucking began. Mike grabbed hold of Gage's smaller body for leverage, and began to thrust in and out as hard as he could.

Joey began to complain. “Mike how are we supposed to worship you while you're fucking him like this.

Mike just shrugged and answered, “the bitch has another hole. Use it and shut up.”

With that, Joey and Roy moved in front of Gage, ending the night as they started it: taking turns being sucked off by the cock-hungry bartender.

Mike laid on top of Gage, his massive weight nearly crushing the younger man, and his hairy chest rubbing against Gage's back as Gage moaned into Joey and Roy's cocks. Soon the stimulation was too much, and Gage again shot all over the ground beneath him. Joey was the next to shoot, a massive cumload that arced through the air, landing on Mike's chest as he leaned over Gage. Then Roy shot his fourth load of the night, painting Gage's face again. The men began rubbing Mike's powerful muscles as he thrust harder and harder into Gage's ruined ass. Finally, Mike was ready. He slapped his cock into Gage's ass hard,and bellowed as he came, so much that it was quickly spilling out the top. He pulled out his still shooting cock, and coated Gage's ass and back in his thick load.

Mike rolled over, panting again, and kissed Gage deeply, as the pair drifted off to sleep.

“Yeah,” Joey said out loud to no one in particular. “We definitely have to do this again.”

• Upvote 24

Just wondering but: Why the name calling? =/ Why do Joey; Roy & Mike keep calling Gage a bitch, a slut and a queer? =0

And like the person that commented before me: Why hasn't Gage taken any of the powder? You would say that after having seen what happens when taken it, you would think he would have tried it too. Or does Mike keep it away from Gage so Mike has a smaller submissive little bitch to command and fuck with?

Aside from these questions: it is a great story. Well done. ^^

Just wondering but: Why the name calling? =/ Why do Joey; Roy & Mike keep calling Gage a bitch, a slut and a queer? =0

And like the person that commented before me: Why hasn't Gage taken any of the powder? You would say that after having seen what happens when taken it, you would think he would have tried it too. Or does Mike keep it away from Gage so Mike has a smaller submissive little bitch to command and fuck with?

Aside from these questions: it is a great story. Well done. ^^

Honestly, it's because I mostly write these stories for myself, and I get off on the verbal stuff.

Story-wise the idea is that the powder causes aggression and lowered inhibitions. These men, especially Mike, weren't the best people to begin with and this is them without restraints.

Gage hasn't grown yet partly because I really like size difference. In story though it's because although he does love muscle, he realized in part one he likes it on other people more than on himself, he's happy with how he looks.

• Upvote 1

Honestly, it's because I mostly write these stories for myself, and I get off on the verbal stuff.

Story-wise the idea is that the powder causes aggression and lowered inhibitions. These men, especially Mike, weren't the best people to begin with and this is them without restraints.

Gage hasn't grown yet partly because I really like size difference. In story though it's because although he does love muscle, he realized in part one he likes it on other people more than on himself, he's happy with how he looks.

I see. ^^

Well, At least he isn't really abused, well aside from his but and verbally. x3 lol

And I guess so, though I wonder how long it will take the 3 big guys to force the powder upon Gage and make themselves even larger. >;3

• 3 months later...