Scriptboy

Yeah this was FANTASTICALLY written but that whole universe crossing thing throws me off :P You're too big of a nerd when eh? haha but maybe there was some confusion/cross with the whole Bane USING Venom the drug that he uses to grow big? And the guy who commissioned the story figured the two would go well together? 

• Upvote 1

Will he grow stronger and take on the man of steel??

I was thinking more along the lines of another meeting between Bane and Robin which leads to even more growth for The Boy Wonder....

• Upvote 3

The fact that Bane and Venom were the same was news to me too but that was requested by the person who asked me to write this story. I do not take credit for the plot, just the narrative.

Thank you, I appreciate that!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell I said Bane in his Venom-form... Venom is the stuff he activates to grow tremendously bigger in size: http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110117185618/marvel_dc/images/c/cf/Bane_0044.jpg

I am so sorry for the confusion, I thought you knew what I was talking about... Indeed the name Venom is used quite heavily in the comic world, that causes mix ups... So like some other stated, indeed Bane is NOT Venom, yet he uses THE Venom to bulk himself up monstrously when needed :-3

I was thinking more along the lines of another meeting between Bane and Robin which leads to even more growth for The Boy Wonder....

A hyper muscled boy wonder taking on the Man of Steel, hrmmmmm <3

THANK YOU so much for the story, Robin is just epic and so very well descripted, the whole story is a GREAT read and gives me lots of joy! *HUGS* Thank you so much for doing this, its awesome! :-)

THANK YOU so much for the story, Robin is just epic and so very well descripted, the whole story is a GREAT read and gives me lots of joy! *HUGS* Thank you so much for doing this, its awesome! :-)

Thank you for providing the plot and my apologies for all the delays in writing the story. You had caught me right over the holidays and over a busy time at work but I did get it done. I'm glad you enjoyed it! Thanks for your feedback!