Scriptboy

This story was written as a special request. The story plot was not originally created by me but by someone else. Thanks for reading!

Love it

Appreciate it!

I liked it as well! When I saw your name on it, I was hoping for a younger hero, but hey, it was still a very good read, good muscle description.

Thanks! This was kind of unusual for me, but like I said, it was a special request. NOW I can focus on some other stuff that I had on my to-do-list, like my Ryan-story and the Hulk-story. 

This is awesome as far as the muscle growth goes. My only confusion/criticism would be that it doesn't make much sense that Bane is also Venom. I realize this is fantasy and all, but my head is a little disappointed by that standard. Not to intentionally bring you down, so I want to commend you again for a great story otherwise. Thanks Script. 

• Upvote 1

Always LOVED bane, especially when Jeep Swenson played it in the Batman and Robin movie!

Love his brute strength and humongous size!

Cannot wait to read more of such hot stories like those, you are an amazing author!

• Upvote 1

This is awesome as far as the muscle growth goes. My only confusion/criticism would be that it doesn't make much sense that Bane is also Venom. I realize this is fantasy and all, but my head is a little disappointed by that standard. Not to intentionally bring you down, so I want to commend you again for a great story otherwise. Thanks Script.

The fact that Bane and Venom were the same was news to me too but that was requested by the person who asked me to write this story. I do not take credit for the plot, just the narrative.

Always LOVED bane, especially when Jeep Swenson played it in the Batman and Robin movie!

Love his brute strength and humongous size!

Cannot wait to read more of such hot stories like those, you are an amazing author!

Thank you, I appreciate that!