Prelude to More Satisfied Customers: Protein Does More Than One Body Good (1 of 3)

TheWeremuscleForest

Check out the original story that started things off here: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2276-protein-does-a-body-good/?hl=%2Bprotein+%2Bdoes+%2Bbody+%2Bgood

Part 2 is here: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/4743-from-boys-to-men-protein-does-more-than-one-body-good-2-of-3/

‘Boys, tonight is going to be one hell of a feast, I can feel it!’

‘It better be Issac, I am extremely hungry and could probably eat a horse if I could get my hands on one.’

*laughing to himself* ‘Ummmm I’m sure Brent. You and Issac have probably practiced on each other’s quite often.’

The sarcastic answer to Brent’s statement makes the other two graduate students stare at their friend Nash in a rather annoyed manner. He realizes this and sort of looks the other way in hopes of avoiding a confrontation with them. Luckily, the two men are used to this kind of banter and go back to their original conversation.

‘Anyway, you are definitely going to join me and Brent tonight right? We ordered takeout from that restaurant downtown, you know the controversial one where those two guys were found sprawled out on the floor beside the food bar. The police said they had never seen two guys that big before.’

Nash seems to remember what Issac is talking about, but he doesn’t seem all that interested in what happened there. He recalls the media speaking more about how the restaurant was damaged than the condition of the two men. Apparently they were sent to the hospital but once they received treatment for their injuries, they disappeared and no one knows where they went. The aura of the restaurant after that incident must interest his friends to the point that they are willing to try the food themselves.

Both Brent and Issac are fairly built, both go to the gym about every other day when they are not busy with their classes. Nash is quite thin which is never lost on the other two guys. They like to razz him about it quite a bit, but it isn’t something that they care too much about either. Brent is of mixed heritage and sometimes parades around in one of his jockstraps in front of Nash just to make him uncomfortable. He has kept a bunch of them from when he used to play football back in the day when he was an undergraduate at the university.

Nash has always had sort of a crush on him, but was afraid to really make a move because he knows that Issac is seeing him, at least he still thinks he is. Issac is from the West Coast and has a laid back attitude about most things. He has a tendency to embarrass Nash like Brent does, but his is more mental than anything. He secretly has a crush on the skinny man that is not noticed by Nash.

‘Well…..*thinks about it for a few seconds and ponders if Issac and Brent are planning something* I suppose I could come over for a little while. You know I have that project that needs to be done before next week. *looks indecisive at first before deciding* Alright, I’ll be here. When is it anyway?’

Issac grins while Brent gets behind him and acts like he is humping him. Nash rolls his eyes once he sees what is going on. His west coast friend turns and pushes his playful roommate away from him. They start shadow boxing and throwing goofy insults at each other. Nash walks past them both which immediately prompts them to stop. Issac grabs his arm and turns him around to face him.

‘Just be here in about two hours man, we are going to place the order right now.’

*looks satisfied* ‘Okay, you two try not to fuck while I’m gone.’ *rolls eyes*

Nash grabs his laptop and tablet and walks out the front door. His two buddies continue to grapple behind him as he walks down the street to his apartment. He has a roommate that lives with him, but he is currently overseas visiting a male friend of his. After about thirty minutes of just doing random things, Nash gets on his laptop and looks up some more information on that restaurant the other two are so dead set on trying out. He discovers that it is primarily just a protein buffet that uses secret ingredients in its food. Despite multiple investigations by different agencies, nobody has been able to pinpoint exactly what is in the food that causes things to metamorphize in men’s bodies.

The man is concerned that his two friends are just doing this to feel good for just one night and will jeopardize their health just to see if they can get big without doing it the hard way, which could take years possibly. He wonders if they are thinking about what might happen as a result of consuming the food. Apparently one of their other friends ordered one of the very expensive buffet packages and ended up doing serious damage to not only himself, but to his apartment which quenched their desire to try out the food themselves. Nash has known them long enough to assume that they don’t stop pursing something unless they are absolutely sure that they will get nothing from it.

Nash hears a knock on his door which is immediately followed by it opening. It turns out to be Issac who comes in to rush over and jump right beside his skinny friend on the couch to try and get him to react in some way. He cranes his head over at the computer screen in the small man’s lap and sighs a few times.

‘You are researching that place aren’t you? Don’t be so dead set on discrediting it. *rubs Nash’s back* It is Brent that is so gung-ho about this. I just want to try the stuff out and see if the talk is all true. It apparently worked for Solomon so why wouldn’t it work for us?’

Nash stops browsing the internet to turn and look at his eager friend.

‘So…..which buffet package did you two purchase then?’

Issac pauses and smiles just a bit, ‘uhhh well we got the second one, the one that has the spicy chicken and turkey. We actually got that one because we knew you would like both. He really wants to include you in this buddy because he thinks you need the help.’

Nash rolls his eyes a few times and puts the computer down beside him on the couch. He stands up and turns around to look down at Issac.

‘Naturally, so this whole thing was set up to somehow convince me to join you two in this weird experiment you are trying out right?’

Issac gets up to stand next to his skinny friend and puts his hands on Nash’s shoulders. He tries to hug him, but is pushed away.

‘Not necessarily bud. Brent doesn’t look at you the same way I do. He just sees you as another frat brother basically. He has known you maybe a couple of year’s tops, while I have known you since we met at orientation here. We hit it off almost immediately remember?’

Nash looks irritated but does give in as he leans into Issac’s arms for a hug. The fit man holds him for a few seconds and lets go. He smiles at him before he starts speaking again.

‘Why don’t we go ahead and go back over buddy. Hopefully Brent hasn’t already gotten the order yet.’

Nash agrees as he grabs his laptop to head out the door back to his friends’ place. When they enter the front door, they can hear Brent’s voice in the background as if he is in the middle of doing something dirty. Nash walks into the kitchen to sit at the table to get on his laptop again. Issac tells him that he is going to go find out what the heck his close friend is doing. After a few minutes, the doorbell to the apartment goes off. Nobody answers it so it goes off again. Nash reluctantly gets up from his chair to go answer it after a couple of rounds. When he opens the door the smell of chicken and turkey hits him in the face. It feels as if it is giving him a rush of adrenaline. His pupils dilate for a few seconds before the delivery man stares and smiles at him.

‘Hey man, you order a number two from us?’

*seems a bit surprised* ‘Uhhh I guess I did. I suppose you need me to pay you right?’

The delivery man waves his left hand since his right one is full. The huge bulging bicep in his right arm twitches as he holds the food in place.

‘Actually no man, someone has already purchased the order it seems. I will need your signature though before I leave. The tip was already included with your order as well.’

*Nash is puzzled, but amazed too* ‘Oh nice.’

The man grins and stands there for a few seconds before he says something else.

‘If you don’t mind man, I want you to take these containers while I go back to the truck to get the rest of the order. I will be back in a couple of minutes to get the signature.’

He turns back around to go to his delivery vehicle as Nash continues to look confused before he closes the door. He takes the food into the kitchen to put them on the table beside his laptop. He opens up both containers and is amazed at the intoxicating smell that is emanating from them. He can literally feel his body trembling from the fumes which worries him just slightly. The chicken is marinating in what looks like a red tomato sauce and the turkey is in a white sauce that sort of resembles alfredo. He didn’t think that he would want to try it, but his brain is compelling him to do it for some reason. Before it gets any tougher to resist, he puts the lids back on both containers. As he turns around, the other two are standing behind him. He yells in fright which makes them laugh hysterically.

‘Damn Nash, I haven’t seen you react like that……maybe ever. *smells the food* OH DAMN! Issac this stuff smells fucking amazing! *walks over and pulls the lids off* SHIT! This looks really fucking good. I am feeling a bit tingly just inhaling the fumes. *looks at Issac* Get over here and smell this man.’

Issac walks over and smiles before letting out a few moans. He feels a bit relaxed like a large weight has been taken off his shoulders. Nash composes himself long enough to hear the doorbell ring again. He turns to walk back down the hallway from the kitchen to the front door to open it. The man that was there before now has two more in his hands. He grins at Nash with his beautiful gray eyes and is now showing a bit more skin than he did before. The small man’s eyes are immediately drawn to the delivery man’s sweaty mountains peering from inside his work shirt.

‘Hey man, here is the rest of your order. You also get our loaded potatoes and special blend of beans. *pauses for a few moments* Do you mind if I come in for a minute or two?’

Nash’s eyes widen as he finds himself growing more attracted to the hunk standing in front of him.

‘Of course…..what exactly do you need to come in for?’

The man walks in and takes the containers into the kitchen as Nash follows close behind. He puts them beside the other two containers as both Brent and Issac are ecstatic to see more food coming in. They barely notice the hot hairy hunk that is putting the food on the table. Nash stands behind all of them observing and studying what they are doing.

The man turns to walk back over to Nash and can feel some kind of unusual presence developing between them. He smiles before bouncing his pecs and biceps making the veins dance in his arms as the striations in his chest ripple. He pulls Nash into his body before leaning down to slowly kiss him on the lips. The smitten small man moans deeply as his friends begin loading up plates they have from the cabinet with the food on the table. They finally stop kissing as the man picks him up in his arms to talk to him.

‘I was like you not too long ago man. My name by the way is August Bellefleur. I just want to let you know that your mind will be much clearer after tonight. I have a couple of other deliveries to make and afterwards I will return to expand on the moment we just shared together. *puts Nash back down and gets the scanner from his pocket for him to sign* For now though, I need you to sign this for me man. *Nash signs* Thanks man. *smiles* If you don’t mind, I would love to know what your name is.’

‘Oh my gawd, it is Nash Carpenter. Sorry about that.’ *embarrassed*

August grins as he puts the scanner back in his pants pocket before pulling his shirt off to show Nash the goods as his insanely roidy, but powerfully hairy chest glistens with sweat. Nash doesn’t hesitate to put his hands on every part of the powerful looking man’s chest touching each huge abdominal and massaging August’s bloated arms and pecs. The big man sighs feeling Nash’s warm firm touch against his hairy skin. He picks him up once again in his arms and holds him tightly as he places Nash’s head against his right shoulder and immense trap. The small man has a bit of concern though putting his trust in a man he just met just a few minutes before. It doesn’t seem to make much sense to him, but once again feels compelled to allow this man to enter into his heart. August can feel his nervousness and whispers into his ear.

‘I can promise you that things will definitely change after tonight. You may even want to fool around with them, but it will be empty compared to what we may have. It will feel like we were meant to be together and you will finally fulfill your true potential. I had no idea either until it happened to me. This restaurant’s secret formula changes men’s lives, I was given this particular delivery to be paired up with whoever was going to answer your door. Well…..that someone is you Nash.’

August turns his head and kisses Nash again before putting him back down. He winks at him and turns to leave. Nash follows behind as the huge man walks out the front door shirtless. He stops and looks behind him as his admirer says something.

‘You forgot your shirt. *pauses to speak again but not before August waves his hand no* I…..uhhhh…..I already want to see you again…..uhhh what am I saying? You are the most intriguing man I have ever met……but…..why am I saying this?.....we just met.’

August smiles a little.

‘Shhh……*puts a finger up to his lips*……I’ll see you soon man trust me and then you can see the rest of what I have to offer. I’ll be longing to be with you as much as you want to be with me. I can just see it……*pauses for a few seconds and sighs*……mmmmm damn I am getting hard…..I will talk to you soon Nash, bye man.’

August jumps into his delivery vehicle and drives off. Nash can hear Brent and Issac getting ready to eat as they shuffle into the tv room. The skinny graduate student closes the door before rushing in to talk to them.

Other entries in the Body Good series: Achilles: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2250-achilles-does-a-body-good/?hl=%2Bprotein+%2Bdoes+%2Bbody+%2Bgood

Hypnosis: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2230-hypnosis-does-a-body-good/?hl=hypnosis

Sex Part 1 and 2: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2258-sex-does-a-body-good-2-parts/

• Upvote 7

It's kinda cute. Though is Nash being hypnotised or something? I mean: If I would meet someone like August and they would say something like that to me, I would be: "Okay~, which drug have you been taking?" And prolly walk away from him (IF possible). x3

But great start of a new little "does your body good" series. ^^ Keep it up. ^_^

Unlike the terrible state of hollywood which is all sequels and prequels I'm fucking THRILLED to see this! I loved the original and this is going to be fantastic :D Just a request..can you wait a little bit to post the next one? You see it's SO fucking cold right here and I'm already so hard reading this little prelude that when shit really starts hitting off I'll die of blue balls unable to touch my fat cock with my frozen hands LOL (no seriously don't wait, post it as soon as you can, I'll make due!)

• Upvote 1