ambrosejakis

Previous parts are here

AFTER THAT NIGHT

Part 5

“Why did you bring him along with us? There is barely enough space for you back there.” Corey asked as he noticed that the little guy sat on my lap, nearly engulfed by the enormity of my muscles. I could feel his little heart pounding inside his toned chest, but at the same time, he was feeling very safe hugging me. I must say it felt nice that my humongous new body was protective besides intimidating.

“Don’t be rude like that, Corey. Tristan has just been through a very scary experience!” I smacked the back of his muscular bull neck, the loud sound and the redness of his skin taught him to be more respectful.

Corey immediately regretted his latest comment “Sorry, Tristan, I just meant…”

“It is okay…I can get a cab home if you stop the car.” He said timidly, but I squeezed him a bit tighter to reinsure that it was all right.

“Do you really want to go now, Tristan?” I asked tenderly, although the tone of my voice was deep and very manly, I must admit. There was something changing inside me. I felt so calm, so confident. I thought I was confident and self-assured before, but it was just an illusion. I suddenly realized that size and the strength of my body served to a greater purpose, they made me feel stronger on the inside too. 

“Not really, I just feel so scared right now.” He hugged me tighter and although I could tell that he was being honest, despite the undeniable fact of his boner pressing against my abs. I just kissed his forehead and hugged him even more protectively.

“Don’t worry, little guy, I’ll make sure you will never feel vulnerable again.” We would certainly be fucking in a matter of minutes, but it still felt really good to just be his hero in muscle armor.

Corey gasped at surprise. “What are you talking about?”

“I’m just making my part to a fairer world.” I grinned and flexed my humongous biceps, which soared so immensely that it pressed against the ceiling of Dwayne’s car.

Tristan automatically hugged the base of such monstrosity with his both arm, but as I enjoyed this tender moment, I noticed something tickling the peak of my biceps. It was then I noticed that sometime during my flexing, my biceps peaked actually tore the metalwork and opened a freaking hole in the ceiling, making a loud noise which surprised all of us.

“Holy crap…” Corey whispered as he noticed my latest achievement.

“I just keep getting stronger…” I commented with a grin.

Tristan just moaned and I knew he was about to cum, but I held his hard cock and squeezed it tight, to keep him from cumming.

“Can you hold just a bit longer? We’re almost home…I need your juices to get even more powerful.”

“Okay…I’ll try but h-how…can I even help you with that?”

Tristan’s puzzled look was adorable. He had this boyish looks, his natural red short hair curly locks and those green eyes with the freckled face and shoulders, Tristan was the cross between Strawberry Shortcake and an action figure. He used to be on Lacrosse team in high school and all that running and outdoor exercising gave him a formidable 6-pack stomach and strong thighs, with skinny waist and a tight perfect shaped apple bottom.

“Oh don’t worry, you will find out really soon.” I lifted him up to kiss his forehead and comforted him in my massive arms.

“Thank you sir…” Tristan kissed my hairy cheekbones so sincerely that it made me blush.

“I can’t believe it! You’ve turned into a fucking muscle bear!” Corey said as he devised our block at the end of the lane.

“More like a really cute and super muscular Care Bear…my hero.” Tristan caressed the side of my face and rested his head on my chest, feeling the blond fur covering my chest. With all the events of the night, I forgot how much hairier I’ve gotten.

“Maybe I should get used to all the fur…I mean wouldn’t it be a sin to get rid of all that manly coverage?”

Tristan and Corey agreed vividly. That’s when I realized I had become the biggest, most handsome and muscular bear in the world. But I still wanted more, oh so much more!

Meanwhile, back at the club, Kenny Chang loved the attention his augmented body gave him, and even though he wasn’t quite the dancer as Diego, his gymnastics background gave him great sense of rhythm to perform really well at the dancefloor. It did not take long until Kenny was making out with two hot guys who just used any excuse to grope the immense mounds of muscle on his incredible frame.

Suddenly, he felt this huge hand gently squeezing the hardness of his massive shoulders.

Kenny barely had time to turn over and felt someone kissing him very passionately, which he responded with the same enthusiasm, because he recognized that manly touch anywhere.

“Hey you…” He said in a sensual tone, pretending to sound casual.

“Damn, Kenny you’ve grown HUGE since I left!” Malcom Turner, the 6’3” 255 pounds former Tight End of our University’s team said as he admired the immensity of Chang’s new form. Malcom left the team at his senior year to play for one of the high ranked teams at NCAA, so he could get better chances to be drafted by NFL team.

“Yeah, I guess I still had some growth left on me…” Chang said as he continued to dance around the taller athlete.

Kenny had the biggest crush on Malcom, the epitome of hot African American muscular man. Broad shoulders, thick neck and powerful arms with uncanny strength, this dude would surely be drafted in the early rounds; he was made for breaking tackles! He had dreadlocks hanging just above his powerful shoulders dark chocolate skin tone, the most amazing white smile, and this natural swagger, an exuberant aura of confidence that got many guys and girls on their fours for this huge muscle stud.

“What ever happened to you? This new look, the Mohawk, and I remember you were a lot shorter!” Malcom said still amazed by the transformation on the former gymnast.

““Yeah, I’ve been packing on the size, decided Gymnast is not for me...I’m a bigger, better and hotter man!” Kenny said as he flexed his humongous 24” guns to the shocked football player, which actually made him feel intimidated for a second.

“Shit dude…you gotta try football then. With a body like yours, you will simply kill at defense!” Malcom said as placed his big paws on Kenny’s muscular butt and held the stone hard bottom with a loud groan.

“Maybe I should join your team, so I don’t have to tackle you huh?” Kenny pulled him closer. After Malcom left, he felt miserable for a long time, but he finally understood that Turner only wanted booty-calls and nothing else.

“Heh, you sure are one wall of muscle, dude!” Malcom said as he kissed Kenny, who simply lifted him from the ground and supported his weight and they to make out in another place.

“Whoa…shit, I forgot how strong you are…Not used to be lifted like that…” Malcom said noticeably shocked and yet excited about these circumstances.

“I only changed for the better. Don’t worry…” Kenny reassured him.

“Funny thing that. I’ve got some friends who wanted to try a guy’s butt for the first time and you would be just perfect…wanna meet them?” Malcom still felt uneasy being lifted like that.

“Just lead the way, buddy.” Kenny said as he placed Malcom on the ground and followed him to the bar, where he met his brawny hot friends.

“Rob and Troy, this is my good friend Kenny Chang!” Malcom introduced the shorter but still massively muscular young man to the shocked football players.

“Hey Kenny, I’m Rob!” The 6’2” 215 pounds brown haired hunky guy said nearly drooling over the Asian muscle wonder.

“Nice to meet you Rob.” Instead of shaking Rob’s hand, Kenny just led it to his huge right biceps and flexed them hard, and the guy just groped it.

“I’m Troy…and damn you’re fucking huge! How much do you weigh?” The Samoan behemoth said at the top of his 6’7” and 330 pounds of brawn.

“Well, just a tad under 300, you’re still the heaviest guy here…” Kenny blinked at him.

“Not with that quality, bro!” Malcom said as he tapped Troy’s hefty stomach to emphasize the defense liner still had lots of extra body fat on his bulk.

They all laughed, but the footballers couldn’t take their eyes out of Kenny’s massive muscles.

“So, you guys never fucked a man before huh? Well, I wanna change that right now!” Kenny said turning around to show his amazing muscular bubble butt, while Malcom just groped it with pride.

“Oh yeah!” They said unison and headed to the back of the place while Turner produced one key to a privative elevator.

“I am friends with the owner; he keeps this room for the VIP’s parties.” The hot guy said as they opened the door to a very well groomed room. There were comfortable couches and design furniture pieces.

“You guys want something to drink?” Turner asked but when he saw Troy making out with Kenny while Rob already pressed his cock against Kenny’s butt he knew they did not need booze. So Malcom also ceased the opportunity to join the trio and the four of them were soon making out.

“Shit….this guy is amazing!” Troy said as he managed to regain his breath.

“I told ya…” Malcom chuckled as he resumed kissing Kenny.

Kenny felt so powerful having all the taller guys feeling his strong huge muscles, despite the fact they were all taller and still very muscular themselves, these guys only had eyes for the immensity of Chang’s physique and he loved to flex and feel their strong hands groping him with such lust.

Malcom took the lead and lowered Kenny’s pants, smacking the huge buttocks loudly and pushing the two humongous cheeks to expose the sweet man cherry to his friends.

“This is the stuff, dudes…I’m telling ya!” The muscular footballer said as he inserted his own impressive 9 inches cock inside Kenny’s muscular butt with a great deal of effort, since it was so heavy and strong that it kept pushing the pecker out.

However, the newcomers were actually more impressed with the size of the shorter guy’s cock.

“Damn…he’s bigger than you Malcom…way bigger than you!” Rob said stroking his own dwarfed 7 inches cock while Troy gasped, reaching for his 8 and a half inches long, but almost as thick prick which made him look pretty impressive, or at least until seeing Kenny’s 13 inches cock growing fully hard at nearly 15 inches of manhood.

“Don’t worry little dudes, I won’t be going after your holes… Rob get back there with Malcom and worship my butt and Troy, I wanna suck on your cock, buddy!” Kenny ordered and they simply felt the need to oblige him.

For some reason, Kenny needed to taste Troy’s cum, and in a jolt of power, he simply lifted the guy from the floor and held him in his shoulders, stuffing his face into the cock while Troy’s head was lifted much closer to the ceiling.

“Whoa… that guy is really strong!” Rob said feeling the hardness on Kenny’s butt.

“What are you doing back there…fuck me the both of you, now!” Kenny ordered and the next thing Malcom and Rob realized, they were already penetrating the tight muscle butt, feeling each other’s cock rubbing down into the amazing sphincter.

Kenny continued to suck on Troy’s cock and the bulky guy could barely speak, he never had anyone to handle his own weight like that, feeling so light and overpowered, all he could do was throwing his head back and surrender to the incredible pleasure.

Malcom and Rob also felt that Kenny’s hole was the best thing they ever fucked, and they couldn’t hold for much longer, given the impressive pressure that muscular butt applied to their cocks. Troy, on the other hand felt like he was attached to an industrial milking machine.

“Damn…it is too much…ohhh fuck!” Troy felt like his seed was being sucked out of his testicles rather than cumming down Kenny’s throat, but it still felt painfully amazing. Chang’s desire for cum augmented as he savored the samples from the huge Samoan guy.

Malcom and Rob fucked the hole on the huge muscle guy with all their strength, it felt like trying to hump a hole into the mountain, so hard and so tight. Both of them screamed and moaned as their cocks reached the point of no return. Meanwhile, as Kenny’s body processed the powerful sample from Troy, his muscles grew denser, harder, thicker and stronger.

At some point, both guys screamed, their cocks were stuck, they couldn’t pull out Kenny’s butt. Troy also screamed because he felt a second load leaving his testicles, and it was overwhelmingly pleasing. Kenny groaned as his hunger increased. His muscles bulged vivdly now, which scared his toppers, but the Chinese American monster only needed more. He continued to suck on Troy’s cock until it went completely dry again.

“Fuck…look at him! He’s growing bigger!” Rob said as he tried to take his cock out of Kenny’s super strong butt grip, while Malcom punched the expanding back of Kenny in hopes of making him realize they were in pain right now.

Kenny’s growth increased while he dropped Troy’s body, barely catching him at the last possible moment. The Samoan giant just moaned and laid limp on the floor. Then, while Kenny’s muscles grew even bigger than never, the mohawked muscle monster simply relaxed his anus and both guys slipped in a loud POP.

“Shit…what’s the matter with you?” Rob asked totally freaked out, noticing the expanding proportions of the muscle freak.

“There’s nothing wrong…I just need more muscle!” Kenny smiled and stepped closer to the guy, easily lifting him and the silent Malcom from the ground and holding them in a powerful hug.

“You guys smell delicious, I wanna suck you both!” Kenny’s low tone was so manly and authoritarian.

“Fuck yeah! Suck me…fuck I can’t hold any longer Kenny!” Malcom screamed at the top of his lungs while Rob just shook his head in despair.

“Are you serious? This guy is gonna kill us!” He said trying to break free, but Kenny only laughed at that.

“Come on, little dude…You really think I would hurt a cute skinny dude like you?” Kenny chuckled as he inserted the two cockheads into his mouth and sucked them both so intensely that both Malcom and Rob had no other choice but surrendering to the imperative needs of their immense muscle wonder.

The combined loads of Malcom and Rob had an extraordinary effect over Kenny’s muscle growth, which just seemed to reach new levels of power. The bulging masses produced loud sounds of something stretching, the bones cracked and healed almost immediately to accommodate wider, larger masses of muscle, while the frame continued to expand.

The footballers’ samples provided so much muscle information to Kenny’s DNA that his body changed into a completely new area. His anatomy no longer seemed human, it was just a handsome creation of some wicked sci-fi novel. Immensely thick, powerful and gargantuan new fibers of muscle developed and replaced their humbler predecessors, while Kenny’s muscles increased in girth and width.

His body grew taller as well, but it was his muscular augmentation the most epic feature. The strength and width of his shoulders and the massive size of his thighs, biceps, calves, butt and overall inhumanly gargantuan muscles continued to grow as he savored the cum of his two worshippers. 

Kenny’s mind was lost in the powerful feeling of growth, but something inside him suddenly woke up.

He knew suddenly knew the answers for the questions they have been afraid to answer in the last couple of days.

Kenny looked down at the shocked guys gawking at him. He grew so much taller than the skinny dudes, but his muscles augmented not just proportionally, they actually increased in girth and volume, which made him look even more gargantuan. They drank on the size of his deltoids, shoulders and the massively huge neck of him made his head look smaller than it really was, but the monstrous chest, the uncanny 12 bulging muscle knots of his washboard abdomen, the glorious immensity of his veined biceps and the shocking size of his thighs increased by the powerful hugeness of his calves, added to the epic throbbing piece of manhood between them.

Chang just smiled and hugged the three big men at once, lifting them from the ground and kissing each mouth feverishly.

“Thank you so much for your help. Now I need you to go home and get along with your lives.” Chang said very slowly, feeling the instinct to be brutally honest with his donators. He placed them at the ground, waiting for some kind of question, but Rob Malcom and Troy just smiled back at him.

“You are welcome.” They said in unison and started gathering their clothes to leave.

“That was easy…” Kenny chuckled as he noticed his little friends leaving the room.

The humongous naked muscle monster realized he had to maneuver  the immensity of his physique to get out of the room without ripping the fucking wall. After ducking and turning aside, he made through the wide door without destroying it.

“I gotta find the others!” The humongous Chang knew what to do, but he could not deny the fact that of his immensely huge and super wide shoulders now rubbed against the opposite walls in the hallways of that building.

Although Diego left the house the previous evening feeling sure that he had the biggest, hottest and most desirable body among us, he could not help but feeling everyone at that stupid club seemed to be more shocked to the sheer immensity of Kenny’s bulking muscles, and just because he had 5 pounds on him!

Truth to be told, Kenny  turned into  a spectacle to the eyes. People don’t get to see very often hugely muscular Asian men parading their powerful physiques with such fierce looks. Added to the fact that our friend had that uncanny offseason looks on him, at the same time he also looked incredibly conditioned as well, added to the red phony Mohawk, the styled new goatee and his skimpy clothes the overall impact was positively astounding, which certainly granted him lots of admirers at the club.

Diego eventually felt he was just being a jerk, after all Kenny was one of his best friends, when he noticed Kenny eventually left with that hot Malcom guy he ceased the opportunity to put his own amazing attributes to good use, and simply dominated on the dancefloor. The powerful movements his huge muscles provided to his flawless technique just hypnotized many guys as well, like Erik, the hot German volleyball player 6’5” of great athletic looks and this killer smile. Diego loved to be topped by taller men, and he particularly enjoyed the fact his muscles now were much bigger and stronger than those on the hot statuesque young man were.

Diego and Erik were making out at the parking lot, the taller man’s lustful hands groped everything they could on the shorter but much more muscular man’s amazing physique. At some point, the shaggy haired volleyball player managed to break the kiss and gasped for air.

“I’m sorry…I can’t keep up with you…” He said between breaths, and both of them laughed at that.

“Sorry, big guy, I am really pumped up…” Diego brought his hands behind his massive neck and jutted his immense chest plates at the rhythm of the music inside the dance club. Erik’s eyes were dragged along with the pec-dance and his hands groped the incredibly hard muscle shelves.

“What? Are you kidding me? You’re the huge guy here…I can’t believe the size of your muscles! You must be a professional bodybuilder!” Erik didn’t get tired of complimenting Diego’s amazing physique.

“Heh, nah…I am only the hottest salsa dancer here…” Diego blushed.

“You make huge guys look skinny…” Erik said in a lower tone.

“That I do, skinny…” The kissing resumed, but this time Diego just lifted Erik from the floor and the taller man ceased the opportunity to cross his legs around the Cuban’s slim waist. The powerful thighs of Diego easily took them back to his car and they were soon ripping each other’s clothes off.

“Fuck…your cock…it is…huge!” Erik gasped but Diego just silenced him.

“Yeah, don’t freak out…I want yours inside me for now!” The uncanny muscular dancer chuckled as he got off his skintight pants and revealed his marvelous muscular bubble butt to the amazed taller guy. Erik took advantage of his taller stance and tried to squeeze his hard cock inside Diego’s hole, but he failed the three first attempts.

“Shit…you’re so tight and firm…I don’t think I can push it in! There’s too much muscle!” Erik was as hard as he could be, but his decently sized 8 inches cock could not break the immense strength on Diego’s tight sphincter. The dancer rolled his eyes and took a deep breath.

“Lay down on the ground!” He ordered and Erik knew he should not argue with the bigger man. He just laid on the concrete with his cock pointing to the sky and gulped as he noticed Diego’s huge muscular butt going slowly down on him.

Diego used the power of his massive legs to squat over the hard cock, pressing his anus against the shaft and moaning as he managed to cram that mushroom head inside his hole, squeezing it tighter and sliding down with slow, controlled, perfect motions that made Erik’s eyes roll inside their orbits.

“It feels like I am fucking a warm bronze statue!” Erik hissed as his cock got deeper into the muscular anus, which felt incredibly amazing for both of them.

Diego replied by flexing his huge biceps and going all the way to the base of Erik’s cock, without ever resting too much of his weight over the weaker taller man. Erik hissed and managed to use his long strong legs to pump his cock inside the Cuban muscle wonder in fast movements, but at that point, he realized he was not the one in charge.

“Don’t worry babe. Let me teach you a thing or two about fucking…” The Cuban wonder chuckled and shook his butt in sensual fast movement that made Erik scream out of pleasure.

Diego pretty much turned Erik into a live dildo, he played with him as it pleased him, squeezing and shaking his muscular butt around that cock with masterful skills while the volleyball player moaned and groaned, tortured in the most delicious and sensual ways. Diego gave that volleyball player the best fuck of his life, going all the way down with the shake of his amazing money-maker. Erik just rolled his eyes and managed to endure as Diego went down on his cock with eager, making loud noises as his hardest body bumped against Erik’s loins.

“Oh God…I can’t…hold…” Erik’s body was all red and he just felt the uncontrollable urge to cum overtaking him.

Diego knew that his topper would not last long; he felt this urge, so he immediately unplugged his butt from the cock and replaced it by his mouth, going down on the shaft exactly as Erik screamed and released his own torrent down the dancer’s throat. My Cuban muscular friend enjoyed the fresh taste of cum and sucked it with hunger, which made Erik groan even louder.

“Oh…please!” Erik felt like that guy was sucking his very soul out of his body, he even punched the steel hard back of the Cuban muscle man, who continued to suck on every single drop, to the point Erik nearly passed out, his cock going completely dry.

Following the same patterns of the previous events, Diego’s body fed on the DNA provided by the hookup. He just stroked Erik’s cock with his free hand. His muscles grew much denser within seconds, his body augmented as the beautiful skin tone of the Cuban dancer covered new layers of more muscle, and this time his body seemed to be growing taller than before, augmenting more mass into the already shocking physique.

Erik realized something else was happening, which got his member go harder again, and the salsa instructor ceased this moment to get it back inside his incredible butt. Erik felt the very buttocks on Diego squeezing his cock even harder, and it sent him back into Cloud 9.

“Damn…what is happening to you?” Erik asked much marveled to the sensation of having a man growing bigger around his cock.

“I am growing muchacho…” Diego’s own moans increased as his chest expanded, his arms grew more muscular and his definition increased tremendously. His biceps grew even more veined and bulged bigger by the second, his thighs widened and thickened by the second. He squeezed his nipples and flexed his biceps while kissing their soaring peaks, moving along with his monstrous growing legs and thickening calves.

“Oh, it feels so good, babe…” Erik closed his eyes, his cock growing harder again. He managed to continue to fuck Diego’s hole in slow combined motions. They were both enjoying this uncanny feeling passionately. The Cuban dancer instinctively knew he had to squeeze more cum out of this guy, and his butt shook even faster.

“Shit…ohhhhh” It didn’t take long for Erik’s second load, which made Diego’s rate growth to increase, he packed more muscle within his expanding frame at each passing second. His growth accelerated and Diego was lost in the powerful aura of his augmentation, to the point that he ignored the guy underneath him and just let his expanding weight rest on poor Erik.

“Fuck…Diego…oh shit you’re too fucking heavy! Please get off me, please!” He tried to get free but the expanding frame of the Cuban muscle monster was simply impossible to move! Erik kicked and screamed but Diego was totally lost in his intense growth to notice he was crushing the poor fellow underneath him.

Erik thought this would be the end of him, he could no longer breathe with the huge body of Diego pressing his entire torso, something could break at any moment! Suddenly, the pressure was lifted from his chest and when he opened his eyes there was this IMMENSE muscular dude talking to him (although Erik couldn’t actually see his face, so much muscle on his chest).

“Are you alright down there little guy?” The deep rumbling voice asked Erik, and the volleyball player stood up, noticing that even from the top of his 6’5” height, he could not reach the lower chest of the behemoth Asian that spoke to him.

“Kenny? Is that YOU? But…you’re...fucking IMMENSE!” Erik replied recognizing the same faux Mohawk and the goatee on the head resting on top of the most amazing colossal muscle monster of all times.

“It’s alright. Are you okay to get back home?” Kenny asked concerned with the fact his friend nearly crushed a guy while he was growing.

“I am…better now…what happened to Diego?” Erik asked feeling his legs wobbly.

“He’s alright, he just going through some growth trance…it happens to us now.”

“How come you guys keep getting bigger?” Erik asked forgetting about the pain on his chest.

“Don’t have time to explain now…Diego’s coming around…” Kenny pointed to the huge Cuban muscle monster, whose moaning seemed to subside now.

The even more monstrous Asian dude just chuckled and placed the relatively smaller but still incredibly massive Cuban muscle monster back on the ground and the moaning muscle freak seemed to regain his consciousness. Erik noticed that Diego now should be at least two inches taller than him, but with so much muscle and strength cramped onto his new frame, his weight had to be astronomical, he was made of massively built muscle. Such amazing fact only made Erik wonder how much Kenny should be weighing now, since he looked tremendously bigger than Diego.

“Kenny! Shit I was worried about you…the weirdest thing just happened to me…” Diego gulped as he saw the humongous body of his best friend and hugged him with renewed enthusiasm, barely noticing that he had also grown tremendously within the last minutes.

“I know.” Kenny replied and Diego realized he knew exactly what he meant.

“What is happening here? Why are you two so fucking ginormous?” The volleyball player asked in disbelief.

Diego and Kenny exchanged looks for a few seconds, after which the Cuban dancer just approached and carefully placed his huge paw on Erik’s shoulder and instructed the shocked shaggy haired German young man.

“Erik, I want you to go to your home and wait for me to call you.”

“Okay , bye Diego. I’ll talk to you later. ” Erik replied at once and walked towards his car.

Diego looked up at Kenny, proud of his latest deed.

“It worked…” He whispered and the even bigger muscle monster nodded.

“You should have told Erik to just keep on with his life. That’s what I did to my guys, they were pretty scared when I practically devoured them.” Kenny’s voice sounded grave.

“I know, the growth was so intense…you think Benny and Corey went through the same thing?” Diego asked his mountainous friend.

“Not yet, Corey is still scared as shit but Kenny is getting closer.” The phenomenal muscle freak replied.

Diego nodded. “Should we go after them?”

Kenny grinned. “Let’s run! I bet with these new muscles, we can beat them to the place!”

The two-behemoth muscle beings just launched their glorious bodies, their heavy bodies created indentations at the asphalt as their immense physiques moved towards their destination.

Corey parked the car just when two fast figures passed right at our side. 

“Who are them?” Tristan asked hugging me tighter.

“Don’t worry they are our friends.” I said before placing Tristan back at the seat. Corey and I were shocked to see Kenny and Diego grinning at us, each one exulted in power and strength.  I got out of Dwayne’s car and stood proud, realizing that despite the fact both were noticeably bigger than me, they were still my best friends.

“It seems you guys had you fair share of growth too…” I chuckled looking up at Diego with Kenny towering over the both of us as a monster among monsters, and their hard throbbing massive cocks were just aching to release their juices, just as mine.

“You guys look amazing too. Diego and I had real muscles to begin with, so our bodies are more used to grow.” Kenny explained as he looked at the shocked Corey.

“You just need to let go of this fear man…we are the luckiest motherfuckers in the universe. It’s time for you to accept it and just be whatever you need to be. Look at Benny, the gym bunny turned into a freaking muscle bear!” Diego pointed out as he hugged me with enthusiasm.

Corey considered the idea and nodded. “Fuck yeah…I am tired of being the shortest and skinniest around here!”

“You two seem weird, though. Is something wrong?” I looked at their faces, noticing they had gone into some kind of breakthrough.

“I think they figured it out…” Corey said as he hugged Diego and the guy lifted him up like a toddler, while Kenny approached me.

“We need to grow. You have gathered powerful samples and your juices will share the wonders with the rest of us. The same is valid for every single one of us. When we exchange cum we’ll get much bigger and better than before.” Chang explained to me, although he knew I already could tell that part.

“Yeah, I have some goodness on me…but you guys had a whole buffet of muscle and I want my share!” I chuckled.

“Don’t worry, Benny, you will be amazing with all the muscle Kenny has gathered!” Diego slapped my butt.

“What about the little guy over there?” Corey pointed at the shocked Tristan, who was trying really hard not to cum at the sight of the most powerful beings on Earth.

I just turned around and lifted the red haired guy with pride. “I saved Tristan from a couple of disgusting little haters. He was scared as shit, but look at him so cute. Look at his tight lean body, I bet he has amazing gifts for us, and let’s not forget Dwayne. I phoned him and asked to bring food; we’ll need lots of food to keep growing.” I affirmed.

“They are welcome, we’ll need more samples, a lot more.” Kenny said flexing his giant arm and when I placed my hand on top of his biceps, we both knew it felt so good.

“I know. I want to get so much bigger, I just wanted to figure out why…”

“Because they need us to get more powerful” Kenny spoke gently, but I still felt it was creepy.

“Okay…somebody better get me this growth juice you two were having right now.” I said and followed the even bigger muscle freaks to my penthouse apartment. I wanted to grow much bigger, I felt inside me, and Kenny probably knew that as well. There was something inside me ready to awake, and I wanted to fully embrace it.

End of part 5

To be continued

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 16

• 9 months later...