To Worship Or Not to Worship: Another Admirer Enters (Muscle Genie)

TheWeremuscleForest

Check out part 1 here: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2716-the-construction-projectthe-sexual-chemistrywhos-worshipping-who/(last story listed)

The Construction Project sequel: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/4583-constructing-more-projects-and-building-bigger-men-muscle-genie/?hl=worship

The Sexual Chemistry sequel: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/3717-the-scene-stealer-more-sexual-chemistry-muscle-genie/?hl=%2Bthe+%2Bscene+%2Bstealer

After dumping load after load inside Caleb, Dorian finally stops and pulls his cock out of the smitten bottom to take a breather. The smooth bodybuilder turns around to give his hairy partner a huge bearhug before burying his head in his huge furry pecs. Dorian bounces them for him a few times to make Caleb moan loudly. The hairy stud loves every minute of it as he holds him in his massive arms. As he does this, he comes up with a great idea.

‘Hey Caleb…..perhaps we could invite someone to come here and join us? Not necessarily someone that is quite as big, but rather someone we could dominate. I have a friend that would be perfect for this. He won’t recognize me I know because the last time he saw me, I wasn’t this hairy.’

Caleb laughs and agrees that it would be a lot of fun to play around with a smaller guy. Dorian gets down on the ground and finds his cell phone lying beside the tattered fabric of what used to be his clothes. He grabs it and stands back up to dial the number of his close friend Joel, whom he has known for several years from when they were in school together. He hands the phone over to Caleb who seems really surprised that he would just give him the phone. Joel answers.

‘Hello? I don’t recognize this number, who is this?’

Caleb clears his throat and tells him that he needs his help in searching for Dorian and that he went to school with him back when they were kids. Joel asks what his name is and wants to know why he needs his help in finding Dorian. After a few minutes of back and forth, Joel finally agrees that he will meet him at the hotel, but that it would take probably an hour for him to get there since he is not in the same area. Caleb tells him that he will wait an hour then and hands the phone back to Dorian who hangs up.

The two men laugh knowing that this could end up being a complete waste of time but that they have to try it just to see if it works. Dorian tells Caleb that he will have to find something to wear since he is without clothes. The smooth stud says that he can use his extra pair of posers and his leather pants and shirt that are sitting in his car. He grabs a pair of his shorts on the floor to put on and goes down to get them while Dorian goes into the bathroom to clean up a bit. After about thirty minutes, the hairy stud hears a knock on the door and goes to answer it. He peers through the hole in the door and gets a weird look on his face. For some reason, Caleb is smiling and directing his eyes to his left.

‘Ummm okay…..Caleb why don’t you just come back in man.’

‘Heh well…..our guest seems to have arrived a bit early it seems. I actually ran into him down in the parking lot and he pretty much figured that I was the guy on the phone the way I described myself to him. I let him know that I found you and that you were waiting up here in the room. He was a bit apprehensive, but he agreed to come up.’

‘Ohh *smiles* well then come on in.’

Dorian opens the door as Caleb rushes in and throws the leather outfit at the hairy man’s torso and motions for him to rush into the bathroom to put it on. He holds Joel back for a few seconds before letting him inside. The slightly overweight, but remarkably sexy biracial man enters and looks around in disbelief. He turns to look at Caleb and seems really irritated.

‘I know I just saw someone run into the bathroom. I saw their hairy ass bouncing as they closed the door.’

Caleb laughs a little before putting his hands on Joel’s shoulders trying to hold him in place.

‘I know, I know. He is wanting to surprise you I think. He apparently had a crush on you in school and just wanted to show you what he looks like now.’

The nervous man goes to sit on the bed while Caleb stands by the door. Joel looks at him and studies the huge man’s chest before scanning the bulge in the big guy’s shorts. Caleb smiles and makes it bounce a few times before crossing his arms and making the veins pulse and jump. The bathroom door opens and Dorian walks out in what is a skin tight leather shirt and the pants that his smooth skinned worship partner let him borrow. His cock is completely visible in the leather as it sits off to the side in them. Joel turns and looks completely shocked staring at Dorian’s bloated frame. He gulps a few times before looking into the hairy stud’s eyes.

‘I uhhhh…..I don’t know what to say. You can’t be Dorian Ames because he looks nothing like you. Of course…..I would have to see your upper body to know for sure.’

Dorian grins and walks over to him to stand in front of his face. He bounces his pecs and flexes his abs making each one protrude through the leather. Joel reaches out and pulls the shirt up to expose the hairy forest in between each abdominal. He sighs before running his hands up below both pecs and moans feeling the round edges of them. The sweat seems to be pouring quite a bit from his head now. Caleb walks over and stands next to Joel by the bed and grabs one of his hands to put it on his cock.

‘Uhhh guys……*seems very uncomfortable but won’t stop feeling them both* I’m not sure this is such a good idea. I am feeling kind of funny…..’

Joel lets out a few groans before Caleb and Dorian hear several pops coming from the man’s beefy body. Each time he breathes in and out, it looks like he is swelling which catches the eye of both musclemen. His dress shirt which hung loosely on him just a minute ago is looking a bit snug as the muscles in his chest and arms start to protrude from the layers of fat that once covered them. His legs stretch the fabric in his pants to its limits making a sound that the two big men have never heard before.

Joel’s hands widen as he continues to caress both men. Caleb feels each finger thicken against his cock making him sigh as a stream of precum goes flowing down his leg. The growing biracial man feels his mind wandering as the hand on Dorian’s chest reaches for his leather shirt and completely yanks it off his body. Joel’s feet explode from his shoes as his pants rip open revealing his bloated cinnamon quads and round calves. They are not defined, but rather thick and immense.

Joel’s back finally busts through the back of his shirt as the huge ripples and valleys that are making up his delts and lower back continue to expand. He grunts feeling his lats, traps, and shoulders swelling bigger on his frame as he looks down at the two inflating mountains filling in what was once deflated moobs. He roars as they bust through the front as every button goes flying around the room. His gut flops for a few seconds before it hardens and stretches to accommodate the huge abdominals sitting just below the many layers of fat.

He finally pulls his hands away from the two men to get up from the bed to try to contain himself. His shirt is in tatters now as he pulls it off revealing his incredibly powerful upper body. His head is now reacting as his head expands and his neck stretches wider. Caleb pulls his own shorts off right before he launches several ropes of cum into the air. Dorian follows suit as he tries to yank his leather pants off. Joel’s final phase occurs when his flabby glutes triple in size and rip out the back of his boxers. The two men gasp staring at his incredibly huge brown ass. The now impressive Joel finally says something.

‘OHH FUCK! *very powerful voice* I feel…..fucking awesome! *feels his crotch growing* OHH FUCK YEAH!’

The sound of tearing fabric radiates from Joel’s crotch as his swelling balls and growing cock finally break free. Caleb and Dorian look down and stare intensely as his ballsac stretches to accommodate the two huge golf balls now inhabiting it. His cock swells and stretches several times before it finally unleashes a river of cum that coats the wall directly in front of him. He yells in delight before reaching down and ripping the remainder of his pants off.

When he arrived at the hotel room, Joel was just a slightly overweight man who would have never wanted to show off his flabby body. Now after letting his emotions take over, he has transformed into a powerful beast capable of lifting both of the bodybuilders that summoned him there. He sighs several times before turning to look at the other two and smiling. They both look at him in complete shock.

‘MMMMM guys! Let’s get this party started because I am more than willing to service both of you! Then maybe, you can return the favor!’

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5