Not YOUR Wishes

musclefan85

Part 3

“Should we continue the work out?” Genie asked.

“Absolutely, I want to see how much this body can do!”

“OK then, let’s go on to some bench presses.” A bench and loaded barbell quickly materialized next to them in the room. Tyler lay down on the bench to get into position while Genie walked around behind the bar to spot him.

“I think I should be good to do this without any help, how much weight is on the bar?”

“250 pounds.” Genie replied.

“Only 250? That should be nothing for me now.” Indeed for Tyler it was, he kept pushing up the bar, rep after rep without any trouble, with a big, satisfied smile on his face for knowing how easy this was for him. From Genie’s perspective, he could see Tyler’s chest expanding, sweat running down his torso, his abs tensing and his triceps swelling with each successive rep. When the time for the next set came, Tyler eagerly took his hands on the bar once again, this time grunting with each push of his arms to emphasize just how strong, aggressive and cocky he could be.

Genie couldn’t contain his excitement for much longer. As Tyler progressed more into an alpha-male type state, his cock began to heat up and swell in his jock, pushing out further and further and straining the fabric trying to contain the animal eager to escape.

Tyler was so focused on his routine he hardly noticed the jock strap inching into his field of vision. When he had finished his last set, he sat up and spun around to face Genie, whose bulge now pointed directly into Tyler’s chest.

The former skater boy just laughed, “Am I turning you on Genie? Am I now so hot even guys can’t help but get hard when they look at me?” Tyler brought his fists closer together to flex his chest, while still keeping his eyes on his workout partner. He had never felt more powerful and sexy in his life, and loved every minute of it.

Genie was at a loss for words, this was too good to be true. “Tyler, if you continue working out with me you’ll be the hottest fucking guy on the planet!”

“The planet? I don’t know brother; I still think I have the edge over most.”

Genie was quickly pulled from his focus on Tyler at the recognition of this voice. It was his brother, another Genie and no less powerful than him. Unlike his brother, this Genie had short, black spiky hair and blue eyes that highlighted his handsome face and matched the pair of track pants he was currently wearing. His body, while smooth and slightly different in skin tone, was no less impressively built, even more ripped and huge than his brother. His torso was on full display as he walked in without a shirt, clearly visible to Tyler who was soon put in his place at the sight of this new muscle god.

“Still, he is cute, and you seem to be enjoying him, or at least your dick is.”

Genie was certain his brother wasn’t going to be here when he brought Tyler to the mansion and was very irritated to find out he was wrong.

“Brother, we are in the middle of a work out. Could you come back later? I can introduce you to Tyler then.”

Tyler wasn’t paying any attention to what his Genie was saying, he was much too fascinated by the idea of meeting another Genie and seeing just how incredible he looked by comparison.

“Dam, bro, your abs are out of this world.” He reached out to touch them to be sure they were real. “Like a fucking brick wall.”

The new Genie was quite flattered, and took Tyler’s hand to encourage him to feel just how hard they were. Slowly letting him outline the edges, and cuts with his fingers, all while thoroughly enjoying the attention he was getting. “You know, you can have abs like this right now if you want, plus some real arms, chest and legs too.” Genie’s brother went into some poses to demonstrate just how much bigger, vascular and more shredded he was compared to Tyler, even with his recently improved physique.

Tyler’s mouth was open in awe the whole time. Genie’s brother was unreal. There was no way anyone could be that huge and that ripped at the same time, and yet here he was, looking at this living statue with massive shoulders, traps and thighs that only emphasized just how slim his waist was and how big his arms were too. After several moments of staring at this mountainous physique, words finally came out of Tyler to say “I’d love that! But it’s not like I can just wish for it.”

“Why not, isn’t that why you have a genie?” He took a break from posing to look up at his brother.

“He said I’m here to help grant him his wishes.”

At this Tyler’s Genie began to speak up, “Brother, can I have a talk with you for a moment?”

“Sure. Tyler, why don’t you continue to work out while we go into the other room for a moment?” The new genie patted Tyler on the shoulder as he said this, before turning around to walk away with his brother.

Tyler was once again confused over what exactly was going on, but he decided to just do as he was told. Now that he knew there was more than one Genie here, he thought he should be more careful about what he should do or say.

“You stay out of this!”

“What did you tell him?”

“I told him Genies grant their own wishes with the help of the person who frees them from their lamp.”

His brother roared with laughter, “Well, that’s a new one.”

Tyler’s Genie just ignored him. “He’s my master, and I can tell him what I want!”

Knowing his brother’s past, this Genie was very amused at the whole situation.  “Do you remember the last time you thought you could have your own boy toy?”

“It won’t happen with Tyler!”

“No, I supposed he won’t end up bursting into flames. Maybe he’ll just be eaten alive like the one before that?”

“We’re in a different time and place now brother, if he doesn't get his wishes, there’s a real chance I can stay here and finally have relationship with someone.”

Genie’s brother started to get serious, “I’ve told you this before brother, they’re not your wishes, there’s a reason we’re not supposed to stay outside of the lamp forever. Mortals are not like us.”

“And I’m not like you!”

Genie’s brother just sighed, “No, I suppose you’re not, but don’t say I didn’t warn you this time. You can’t hide the truth from Tyler or anyone else forever.”

“By the time Tyler finds out, he’ll already have everything he wants....including me.”

Tyler’s Genie quickly zapped himself from one room to the next, startling Tyler who was in the middle of doing some barbell curls.

“I guess I’m still getting used to all this genie stuff.”

Genie ignored Tyler’s reaction and cut right to the point, “You want your skateboard back Tyler? How about even more muscle? And sex, and money, and a car, and a way better place to live than the home you have now?”

Tyler was pleasantly surprised, but still shocked by this sudden change in attitude, “Sure, that sounds pretty cool, I guess.”

“Good, because you’re about to get it all.”

Continued in Part 4

• Like 1
  • Upvote 14

Dun really like the ending of this part, but I can understand why his attitude changed. It is so annoying when the older/bigger brother butts in to your plans and says they are doomed to fail. >.<;;

But otherwise a great part. ^^ <3

Though I wonder if Tyler would still be somewhat himself in terms of personality at the end of this. And that both Genie and him will indeed be together. ^^;; *thinks* Though why does the genie not ask Tyler if he could wish the genie free of the lamp? you know: Like how Disney's Alladin did at the end of his first movie. ^^

Though why does the genie not ask Tyler if he could wish the genie free of the lamp? you know: Like how Disney's Alladin did at the end of his first movie. ^^

Tyler would first have to know that he has any wishes for himself. Aladdin was good enough person enough to help his friend, but Tyler may not be as selfless as to give up any his wishes for someone who lied to him. 

Still trying to pull all the story elements together. When I wrote the first part I knew this could go any number of directions, but I'm trying to make whatever I choose fit into a logical whole. That and still give each part some sort of muscle growth and/or worship element.

My goal is to upload a new part each week. How many parts in total the story will last is something I don't know yet.

I'm surprised (in a good way!) that so many people here are enjoying it so far! It's only when I started writing for the site myself did I realize just how much effort goes into these stories. I really do appreciate everyone's work on the forum for developing and sharing their content.  :)

• Upvote 1

Tyler would first have to know that he has any wishes for himself. Aladdin was good enough person enough to help his friend, but Tyler may not be as selfless as to give up any his wishes for someone who lied to him.

Maybe, though maybe he would be more selfless if he already has been granted all of the wishes he could have wished for, without out right wishing for them? ^^ And besides, what if he would have fallen in love with the genie before the genie would confess that? Maybe he would be less selfish in his wishing & desires if he would truly love the genie? And maybe the genie would love Tyler just as much too? ;3

• 2 months later...