Not YOUR Wishes

musclefan85

Part 1

Tyler had just finished practicing his moves when he decided to sit down on the steps at the edge of the skate park. It was a hot day in August, and even in his baggy sleeveless shirt and shorts, he couldn’t help but feel tired in the humid summer heat. Sweat was running down his face and chest and he had to take off his baseball cap to let his shaggy blond hair out for a minute. Knowing how thirsty he was he reached to his side to grab the water bottle he had brought with him, but instead picked up a glass bottle that he discovered was empty when he absent-mindedly put it to his mouth to drink and nothing came out.

“What the – this isn’t my...” Tyler started to say out loud until he was distracted by the fading label wrapped on the outside of the bottle. It featured a flashy ad of a contest involving a chance to “WIN Up to 3 Grand Prizes!” with the details covered by dirt that had clearly been stuck there for a while. Having nothing better to do at that moment, Tyler picked at the dirt until he had got most of it off. The ad continued: “Hundreds of other chances to WIN cool stuff like...” but the rest was still smeared under the remaining grime. Tyler started to message the rest of it off to finish reading; “12 cash prizes of $500, 10 new mountain bikes, 20 gift cards to any store of your choice, 200 free drinks...”

“...and more!” said a voice coming over from Tyler’s right hand side.

Tyler looked away from the bottle to see a man leaning against the brick wall that backed up against the side of the stairs. With his Hollister track pants and tank top, wavy brown hair, and rear facing baseball cap, he looked like any other guy that Tyler might have seen at the park. Only he was taller and older than most and more muscular than any skater guy you’d expect to meet.

“I remember when they first had that contest, it’s pretty old.” He continued, “Can I see that bottle?”

“Sure.” Tyler replied. He didn’t think there was anything really special about it.

“Thanks, weird that it would end up here.” He examined the bottle for a moment before looking up into the horizon. “Man it’s hot outside.” He brought the bottle to his lips and quickly gulped the water that came out, which was astonishing to Tyler considering it had been empty just seconds before. The guy let out a deep breath; “damn that feels good. I was getting pretty thirsty.” He handed the bottle back to Tyler.

“...Yeah...I bet.” was his response. The two just awkwardly stared at each other for a moment before Tyler decided to break the silence. “Haven’t seen you around here before, what’s your name?”

“Genie”. He said.

“What?” Tyler thought he had heard it wrong.

“Ya, it’s Genie.”

Tyler was even more confused “Who names their kid Genie?”

“’Cause I am one. There’s only, like, 10 of us so there’s no point in giving us individual names like Clark or Bob.”

Tyler just stared at the guy like he was nuts “Sure, a genie.”

“Yep, you set me free Tyler. Now I can get my wishes.”

“Wait, how did you know my name? And what do you mean YOUR wishes? If you’re really a genie, you’d be granting MY wishes.”

“Who told you that?” Genie asked.

Tyler hesitated “...well, you know, movies and shit.”

Genie just gave Tyler a blank look “movies...and shit. Well since I’m neither of those things I think we can tell who’s the expert on genie stuff here.”

Tyler wasn’t interested in continuing this bizarre conversation, so he decided to grab his skateboard, get up and leave. “Yeah, whatever” was all he said before turning around to walk away, but as soon as he did Genie put his hand on his shoulder.

“Look Tyler, I’ve been waiting a really long time for this to happen and it would mean a lot to me if you could help.”

“Why should I?” Tyler was starting to get annoyed with this guy.

“’Cause when you’re done helping me...” Genie took Tyler’s skateboard from under his arm and held it up to his side, before making it float just above his fingers. “...I’ll give you your skateboard back.” No sooner had he said this when he snapped his fingers and Tyler’s skateboard vanished in a flash of fire and smoke.

Tyler was stunned. “You asshole, what the fuck?! Give me my skateboard back!” He tried to punch Genie, but his fist just met his hand.

“Look, just 10 minutes and I’ll give it back. Promise.”

Tyler was still pissed, but he knew there was no use in fighting this guy. “Fine, but let’s just get this over with.”

“Fair enough, I’ll make this as quick as possible so you can get back to your regular, genieless life. Now let me see...” Genie looked around for a moment while thinking about what to do first. “Well for starters, I’d like to get out of this freakin’ heat.”

Another snap of the fingers. “Holy shit” was all Tyler could blurt out when he looked around him. As fast as you can blink the two of them were transported to the interior of an enormous, spectacular, multi-million dollar mansion with floor to ceiling windows looking out over the cliff on where the house was built. The air conditioning wasn’t bad either.

“That’s much better, so good to get out of the humidity right?” As Genie said this he took off his shirt, revealing the incredible body that had been covered all this time. His entire torso was huge, thick and ripped, with a perfect V tapper leading to his chiselled eight (maybe ten?) pack abs and slim waist. His arms were pumped like they had just been to a workout with veins running up and down to match the look. His shoulders were broad, rounded and full and his chest was a thick, square cut slab of meat with a light, even dusting of hair on top. All over his skin had a beautiful dark tanned tone to it and without the sun in his face Tyler could get a better glimpse of Genie’s face, with its short beard and piercing, neon green eyes.

After giving Genie a good look Tyler said, “Damn, you’re looking jacked man! I thought Genies were all blue or green skinned and bald, but you look fucking amazing!”

Genie didn’t understand why he should be bald and green, but he just brushed that comment off to get back to the subject at hand;

“You ready for this?”

Continued in Part 2

• Like 1
  • Upvote 25

I had so many ideas for Part 2, but I picked this one. Hope it lives up to everyone's expectations. Maybe I'll post alternate versions in the future?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 2

“You ready for this?”

Tyler didn't really know where "this" was going. “Um, I guess. Don’t really know what you want with me here.”

“Well for starters, I’d say do 15 push ups, 15 jumping jacks and 20 squats.”

“What?” Tyler wasn't exactly the kind of guy who went to the gym.

“Just a warm up to see how you do.”

Tyler didn’t argue or question what exercising had to do with anything. He figured he’d just go along with whatever Genie was going to say and get this over with as soon as possible.

While Tyler was somewhat fit thanks to all his skating, he didn’t really have the skill to do push ups and squats with the best form. Nevertheless, he finished his first assignment to the best of his ability.

Genie wasn’t fully satisfied. “Hmm, I was kind of expecting more from you Tyler, but no matter, we’ll just go on to the next set.”

Tyler was hoping this wasn’t going to be too long of a workout. He still hadn’t fully rested from when he was last sitting on the skate park steps.

“Let’s move on to some strength training. Here...” instantly dumbbells appeared in Genie’s hands, “take these and do some curls. I’d say 12 each arm.”

Tyler started doing curls, but he just swung the dumbbells without really concentrating on form or squeezing his biceps.

Genie’s disappointment continued, “Dude, you really need to work on your form. You won’t gain much strength just doing that.”

“Why do I need more strength?” Tyler didn’t get any of this. This guy was a genie, he could do more or less anything he wanted, “why do you need me for anything? You have magic powers and stuff.”

“Well, I needed you to get out of the lamp. Not much you can do while stuck in there, except work out.”

“Ya, I can see that.” Tyler felt embarrassed failing at these reps while standing next to this hulk of a muscle guy.

“Besides, it’s kind of lonely in there, and I thought I’d do something I like with a friend for once.”

Tyler wasn’t about to call someone he just met that afternoon and stolen his skateboard a friend. He was however, willing to play along since Genie didn’t seem too crazy for a loner with super powers.

Tyler sighed, but tried not to sound too rude while doing so “O.K., so what’s next on the workout schedule?”

“Well if we’re going to get serious about this, you’re going to have to get some decent workout clothes.”

Genie snapped his fingers again. Instantly all of Tyler’s clothes disappeared, except his hat and now the only thing covering the rest of his body was a pair of black, Under Armour boxer briefs. Genie’s track pants were gone too.

“What the hell? Where are my clothes?” Tyler wrapped his arms around his chest to try and cover up.

“Relax man, I always work out in my briefs, it’s nothing weird.”

“Briefs” was a generous word for them. What was really between Genie’s legs was a skimpy, dark blue jockstrap that barely contained the thick piece of meat stuffed inside them. Without his loose hanging track pants Tyler could finally see just how massive Genie’s tree trunk-like legs were, with bulging calves and a round, hard ass that was pushed up even further by the straps of his jock.

Tyler was stunned by the sudden change in wardrobe. “Ok, you know what? Keep the skateboard. This is getting too weird for me, I’m leaving.” He started to walk away.

“You’re just going to walk out the door in your underwear?”

Tyler quickly came to his senses; this guy was clearly getting whatever he wanted. He shuddered to think what that might mean for him, but he tried to put on a brave face when he walked back to Genie to confront him.

“I want my skateboard, I want my clothes and I don’t want to do anymore of this workout shit!”

“But you’re making such great progress. Look how buff you’re starting to get.”

Genie gestured his hand towards the skater’s body. Tyler didn’t understand how in two minutes of exercising he could build much muscle, but as he looked down at his torso he began to see what his so called “friend” was talking about.

Tyler’s slim, lean frame began to quickly expand and fill out. His flat chest was pushing out from him and becoming more rounded, his arms felt heavier as the veiny, striated muscles underneath began to swell and press against his skin. He stared to lean backwards when his back started to add mass and stretch to match his widening shoulders. He stumbled when his legs began to shift and grow to accommodate the stacks of weight that were being attached to his upper body. He grunted when his neck thickened and became pressed against his traps, which like everything else was bulging and growing too. What felt at first like a stomach ache was soon discovered to be his abs being carved out, no longer just flat on his frame, but jutting out too, much like his chest, arms and everything else on his quickly developing body. Best of all his member started to grow too, snaking down towards his left leg and drooling with excitement over this new found hard and rippling physique.

“Working out always makes you feel better, don’t you think?” Genie asked.

“Feel better?!” That was an understatement, Tyler felt amazing! He may not have been as big as Genie, but he felt like he had doubled in size within minutes!  He quickly forgot all about his skateboard and couldn’t help but have a big, cocky grin on his face as he hit a few imitation bodybuilder poses. Biceps, chest, abs, he flexed it all, not caring that he was still only in his underwear. “I feel fucking amazing! So jacked and pumped and...” hitting a most muscular, “BIG! Fuck this feels so good!”

“I’m glad you’re happy Tyler, it means a lot to me.”

Genie was pretty thrilled himself. He had clearly gotten his first wish.

Continued in Part 3

• Like 1
  • Upvote 26