Bittersweet Revenge [Part 2]

Varg

Heads up! This story contains theft, muscle growth, humiliation, violence, foul language, and probably other things that would fall under the M-rating.

[Part 1]
[Part 3]

[Part 2] Bittersweet Revenge

Isaac had issues getting Trent to obey his commands. Trent was proving to be a stubborn pet, that's for sure. He grabbed, slapped, threw, punched, kicked... Trent seemed to barely notice it. The nanobots would keep Trent alive and at his current size no matter what Isaac did to him. So Isaac could keep raising the intensity of his beatings without any hesitation. It only took 3 violent nudges to make Trent comply with Isaac's demands, but it was very annoying for him to constantly do it. He did enjoy it, it's just it was proving to be a waste of his valuable time. Between work at his job and home, he barely had enough time to take care of himself. To top it all off, his massive body made feeding, clothing, and cleaning himself take longer. His time was stretched thin, as was his patience.

Isaac was finishing up his newer nanobot injection system, with fatigue quickly catching up to him. He looked around to see a mess that he didn't even know he was creating. With a sigh, the massive scientist stood up and stomped his way over to Trent's room. He found Trent doing pushups, sweat pouring from his feeble body as if he had been at it for a while.

“Trent! Clean up my mess right now!” Isaac ordered, before noticing Trent going through pushups at impressive speeds. “Are you... What are you even doing?”

“Working out. What's it look like?” Trent stopped his routine and flopped on his back. “You don't have shit to do around here, loser.”

“You simple minded idiot, no matter how much you workout you will never grow.” Isaac grit his teeth as he gripped Trent by his ankle. He lifted him up with relative ease. He could strain his muscles more than a normal human thanks to the nanobots constantly repairing muscle fibers. In a way, you could say he was far stronger than he looked.

“I like to workout when I'm bored or pissed. It's like, an instinct or something.” Trent paused for a moment before giggling, “Oh wait, wow, you thought just because I have your lame old body that I'd be as weak as you? That's cute. I'm putting these little muscles to good use. Better than you ever did, you lazy asshole.”

Isaac grunted as he dropped Trent. He looked at Trent and was quite confused, his small muscles were very pumped. He could tell Trent had not grown, but it was obvious his body was somehow tougher and stronger despite Trent not having any testosterone to fuel any workout related motivation. Not to mention that even if the nanobots repaired Trent's body, the adverse effects of pushing his body would still be present. Isaac grunted a few more times before grabbing Trent by the ankle again. “Whatever. I don't care.”

Isaac pulled him down the hall in a huff. Trent just laid back, taking the continuous carpet burn like a champ. “Here. Clean up this mess now.”

“Nah.”

“We both know you're eventually going to obey my commands one way or another.” Isaac raised his hand and clenched it into a fist. The veins rising from his hands alone were fierce. Although, the ones surging along his forearm and massive bicep were just absolutely horrifying. Isaac was supposed to be torturing Trent, but it felt like he was being tortured by Trent.

“I don't break easily.” Trent sat up and shrugged his shoulders. “Most real men don't break easily. Not that you'd know anything about that, dipshit. I just let you tickle me with your punches and your kicks. Then I do whatever because I get bored of your lame punches. You have shitty form, by the way. You gotta stop sucking at everything you do. Seriously.”
Isaac shook his head at Trent's continued defiance and a sinister thought flowed in. “Break easily... Ah, you don't break easily, huh?”

“Duh. You might have fixed your eyes, but your hearing must fucking suck now.”

“The nanobots keep your body's functionality stable and can even repair fatal injuries. However, you are still able to break easily.” Isaac said with a blank tone. He smirked, “Very easily.”

Isaac violently ripped Trent off the ground and spun him around. His heavily muscled arms coiled their way around Trent's parenthetically narrow frame with ease. Isaac then squeezed tightly, forcing any air out of Trent's lungs in one swift motion. He continued crushing Trent until he heard a satisfying snap, and then a few more followed. Trent had no air left to expel and strained sounds of severe pain came from his open mouth in lieu of screaming. Isaac grinned, finally satisfied with the pain he inflicted. He let out a hardy chuckle as he threw Trent on the ground. The nanobots feverishly worked to repair his rib cage, realign his spine, fix a punctured lung, and any other damage such as bruises or broken blood vessels. In addition to the pain, Trent's stomach felt like it was turning inside out The nanobots were now forced to temporarily break down muscle mass and bone density, finding ways to keep his body stable with the available nutrients and resources.

“Ribs break.” Isaac's scowled, “Then they break through skin and organs if pressure is continuously applied. You may be tough on the outside, but your innards are just as squishy as any other human... So much for you being an immortal muscle god.” Isaac picked Trent up and threw him onto a pile of scrap metal and loose screws. “This mess. Clean it up. Now. Or else I'll show you what else can break. After you're done I'll feed you. It's simple. Just follow my orders and you'll be fine.”

Trent looked at Isaac with nothing but hatred and ferocity, which was nothing new at this point. He followed orders just to save himself from getting another dose of the pain he experieinced and was still feeling. Isaac smiled, “Good boy. Now it seems you understand where you stand... Hm, that was tiresome. I suppose I'll go make you a meal so you don't die on me for good. Then... Oh, I know. I'll go relax in the sun so I can calm my nerves and work on my tan at the same time. Too much time inside hasn't helped my skin at all.”

Trent felt an odd rush of pleasure run through him when he heard Isaac say good boy. He knew it wasn't coming from him, but the feeling made him disgusted in himself all the same.

Isaac went through his closet to find what Trent was wearing the day he showed up. He found Trent's underwear which were an expensive and fashionable pair of boxer briefs. He slipped them on, instantly finding the appeal of such attire. The fabric hugged his massive quads, and the pouch nicely cradled his heavy package. Isaac looked in the mirror and really liked what he saw.

“Mmm, nice. Who knew a simple pair of stretchy underwear would make a muscled body look so good. I almost look better this way than I do naked... Almost.” Isaac smiled and turned to the side, “Trent had a really nice ass too. Well, it's my nice ass now. And huge package. And monstrous legs. All mine. Heh heh.” Isaac continued to laugh as he picked up a bottle of low SPF suntan lotion and a metallic canister.

Meanwhile, Trent had just finished cleaning up Isaac's mess and was wiping sweat from his forehead when a shadow loomed over him. Trent spun around to find Isaac there in his old underwear. Trent didn't think it was possible, but he was finding himself hating Isaac more and more. Trent could only scowl and clench his fists as he waited for his tormenter to speak. Isaac threw the metalic canister at Trent's face.

“There you go. I couldn't be bothered to make you a real meal, so I just had to make a condensed nutritional shake. I created it to be used specifically to feed nanobots but didn't get around to testing it. I sure hope it works.” Isaac said without a hint of sincerity.

Trent eyed the canister, the crushing feeling of hunger drove him to screw off the canister's top and guzzle down every last drop. He grimaced and cringed while the after taste made him want to vomit. Though he felt a pleasing sensation as the nanobots were replacing the muscle mass and bone density they previously took away. Trent didn't feel much stronger, but feeling even an ounce of strength return was somewhat comforting.

“Now I just need my little slave to help apply this lotion. These muscles are just sooo big.” Isaac turned to the side and flexed his massive quads while throwing up his arm to give it a tight flex. “I can barely reach where I need to. Be a good boy and help your master.”

“You fucker.” Trent seethed as Isaac dangled the bottle of lotion in front of him. He took it and obeyed, not wanting to feel the pain of being crushed ever again. The rush he got from Isaac calling him a good boy seemed to help motivate him too. And like before, it made Trent feel sick. He barely caught on to what was happening. It was the nanobots doing something strange to him; that much he knew.

Trent's delicate fingers ran over the large surface of Isaac's back. The ridges his back muscles formed were enticing and pleasing to the touch. Trent was initially disgusted, but that churning feeling in his stomach began mixing with a fluttering feeling. A part of him was enjoying this, and that just made him feel even worse. His hands gently applied more lotion to Isaac's broad shoulders, although with some difficulty due to the height difference. Running his hands over Isaac's impressive traps caused Trent to briefly smirk before scowling again. He made his way to the front of Isaac, almost awestruck at the size of his muscles. Trent tried to rush himself so he could finally rid himself of the mixed feelings and sensations. His hands now zooming over Isaac's wide and powerful chest. To his embarrassment, he lingered a little too long around Isaac's nipples.

“Stop that...” Trent mumbled. His hands made their were along Isaac's abs and he gasped. Trent felt his own muscles before, but this was like an all new experience now that they were on Isaac. His fingers ran between the lines of Isaac's perfect 6 pack and then along the contours of his obliques. Trent even slipped his fingers under the underwear's elastic band. His hands desperately trying to go for what was hidden underneath Isaac's underwear. Trent pulled away and mumbled again, “Stop. Stop. Just... Stop.”

“Hey, runt, my legs need some lotion-lovin' too.” Isaac raised his heel and flexed his entire left leg. From Isaac's point of view, it seemed Trent was purely disgusted and disgruntled. That was exactly what he was aiming to do with this little display. Seeing Isaac flex his leg just made Trent's cock stir somehow; it feeling restless since it couldn't become erect and knew it should be standing at attention by now.

Trent swallowed hard as he knelt down to work on Isaac's feet and shapely calves. His hands were quivering now as he was approaching the most dreaded part. He was eye level with Isaac's impressive manhood, sitting snuggly in the boxer brief's pouch. The feeling of pleasure and dread built as his hands ran over Isaac's quads. Their definition and hardness left Trent in awe. Each bumpy vein he ran his fingers over made him lose more control. He spent extra time using his fingers to trace over everything, even going up the underwear's leg holes. A playful voice toyed with Trent's mind, telling him his hands were so close to Isaac's cock as they ran along his quads. The voice was egging him on to just rub or even engulf the muscled scientist's massive member. You defective piece of shit... Garbage... That's why you... Just fucking stop! Trent pulled away one last time. “There. Done. I'm gonna nap.”

“No. You'll stand next to me just in case I need something. I like it when my little pet is a good boy.”

“I...” Trent closed his eyes and sighed, “Fine.”

“Good boy.” Isaac guided his slave to the backyard. To fluster Trent even further, he picked up the pathetic boy and placed him exactly where Isaac wanted him. “There. Now just stand there while I get bronze and beautiful. I bet these muscles of mine will look wonderful with a tan.”

“Whatever.” Trent still tried to shake away unwanted lingering emotions and sensations. He thought the past 2 weeks were torturous, but it was becoming unbearable as he was forced to confront a portion of himself he constantly tried to keep locked away.

A few minutes passed before Trent grew bored of the silence. He had to ask, “So when are you going to be done with this sick game? A few months of doing this for shits and giggles before sending me back?”

“I don't know. Perhaps 4 years at the very least, or maybe 40 since karma is supposed to come back tenfold.”

“What?” Trent flatly asked, before getting fired up. “What?!”

“I like this body. Besides, what will the world really lose if you were taken out of the equation?” Isaac laughed, “Nothing, of course. Your life sadly has more meaning as a slave. You and I both know it. If for some reason you don't realize it now, then you'll eventually learn to be a good slave. To think, you won't have to deal with me kicking you around if you learn to obey! Well, unless I get bored that is.”

Trent was at a loss for words. Only streams of profanity ran through his mind. Isaac, pleased with Trent's frustration, rubbed his abs in delight as he stretched out on the lounge chair. He ran his hands up to his pecs, giving them a playful squeeze. He squeezed one more time, and then another. It wasn't for pleasure after the first time. “My chest feels... Different?”

“Muscle atrophy, you dumb fuck. Great, you're going to ruin my muscles too.”

“The only dumb fuck here is you. The nanobots will stop the muscles from ever shrinking.”

“Yeah, ok, but do they know to keep muscle tone?” Trent's face lit up with the most ferocity Isaac had ever witnessed. “You're going to steal all of my hard work and then fuck it up? Really?! What kind of sick shit is this? Do you even know what you want? Look at you! You're still that loser from high school, aren't you? You don't even know what to do with yourself except stand there and look so pathetic. That's really fucking sad, Isaac. Maybe you should use these nanobots to fix your shitty personality.”

Isaac stared blankly down at his chest before looking at Trent. He looked at Trent for 10 seconds before punching him square in the face. As he fell to the ground, Isaac took the opportunity to slip away without having to hear anything else Trent had to say. The force broke Trent's nose and jostled a few teeth lose, but Trent shook it off. He spat out blood and a tooth as if it were nothing. Despite his higher pitched voice, he managed to sound intimidating. “I'm right and you know it.”

The runt had at least one point that Isaac could not ignore. What's the point of having muscle mass if it's not going to look the best it could? Isaac was off to research on how to properly workout. He would refuse to give Trent even an ounce of satisfaction. Trent was supposed to be crushed and subservient by now. He clearly wasn't and that made Isaac even more flustered. “Tch! That moronic ex muscle jock's thick skull seems to hold in things as much as it keeps out things. He'll learn his place soon...”

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 13

I agree with Muscl4life, they do indeed compliment each other. Though I do wonder when they would stop talking each other down and torture the other, and start to work together and become the friends they never thought that they will become. >;D

Sounds like Trent is the determined & tough guy here, even more so as he does not back down even though he does not have the muscle to back himself up....yet at least.

Very interesting, they surely complement each other even if they are still not aware of such fact. Great installment!

Cheers!

I agree with Muscl4life, they do indeed compliment each other. Though I do wonder when they would stop talking each other down and torture the other, and start to work together and become the friends they never thought that they will become. >;D

Thanks! Also, I see you noticed. Trent's  determined attitude and relentless passion for expressing himself makes him seem the same to Isaac; but he is actually a different person than his old self. Isaac on the other hand is, as Trent puts it, a very pathetic person trapped in the past. It's changed vs stagnated at this point.

Sounds like Trent is the determined & tough guy here, even more so as he does not back down even though he does not have the muscle to back himself up....yet at least.

Well, he can at least take a beating. So he's got that going for him.