The Symbiote War - Chapter 8

theseventhwave

Amazing Story! Loved how Shawn knew what he wanted and took it! Also loved the struggle for power. Very Hot!!!! Keep em cummin ;)

Ditto. You made it very easy to imagine. Also, impressive gains.

I read through these and am slightly confused. I... Think I like it. I mean it is hot and heavy, that's for sure. But I don't know what's exactly going on. Is it perhaps because I haven't read X's story before this? Anyway, just some questions.

Is Corrigan shrinking in terms of everything from muscle to height? From the looks of it, it seems it's just height and penis size since Corrigan has apparently had gains. Or is Shawn slowly draining him of everything until Shawn gains godhood and leaves Corrigan to rot? Which would probably explain chapter 1's desperate sounding opener by Corrigan.

I read through these and am slightly confused. I... Think I like it. I mean it is hot and heavy, that's for sure. But I don't know what's exactly going on. Is it perhaps because I haven't read X's story before this? Anyway, just some questions.

Is Corrigan shrinking in terms of everything from muscle to height? From the looks of it, it seems it's just height and penis size since Corrigan has apparently had gains. Or is Shawn slowly draining him of everything until Shawn gains godhood and leaves Corrigan to rot? Which would probably explain chapter 1's desperate sounding opener by Corrigan.

Hello Varg!  If you haven't read Xyggurat's "The Roommate" story - then you absolutely must drop everything and read that immediately.  It's incredible.  Plus, it will help this story here make sense - as I am using his idea (his universe) as the basis for this story.  

Corrigan isn't growing because he does not have a symbiote implanted, nor is he being dosed by someone else who is also "a source" like he is.  When "the behemoth" dosed Corrigan - it was cum from someone who had a symbiote - and this has made his cum into a source for growth for others.  But being dosed with cum from someone who has a symbiote causes the person to shrink (muscle and size) - so this is why Corrigan did experience a bit of shrinking at the start of this story.

FYI - the chapter 1 opener was a quote from Bram Stoker's Dracula.

• Upvote 1

Oh yes, I know about the quote. I figured it was used to also describe Cor's current state of mind. I must've been mistaken? It set the tone for the story for me. I was like "Oh this won't end well for this guy."

As for The Roommate, I read some of it and remembered I actually read it. So it picks up where it left off, almost. So... I'm guessing this does not end well for Corrigan at all. Unless Shawn pulls a Phil, somehow. Which would then be sad for Shawn. But meh, I'll just have to wait to see like the rest of the forum.

• Upvote 1

I even loved that Shawn's jeans were tight but loose around his waist. I was finally able to get to the end without cumming. Took a couple of tries.  ;)