Juggernaut Pt. 2-4

ghostwriter

Juggernaut pt.2 
Jamal easily let the truck back down and flexed his bulging muscles. 900 pounds of muscle felt like a feather to him. His brown skin tight muscles contracted and flexed. His naked massive body in the tone of dusk. His love trail ran down to his massive cock decorated with curly black hair. Any girl would have fucked him. This was way too much power for him. Why did he have to read that incantation aloud? Why did he have to inherit this strength? He had to get some shelter and get away from public view. His first instinct was to run. So he ran, the earth trembling beneath him as he made track marks in the hard concrete. He was on the move and the veins were glowing that crimson red color again. He was unstoppable. The only way to get off campus was through the faculty parking lot. It wasn’t that full but the tennis team had a tournament and the charter buses were lined up in front of the gate. He wasn’t stopping heading dead for the buses. Jamal braced his shoulder for the impact and busted through the bus. First a body size hole through the first two. Then he began to have a feeling of power. He wanted to show his strength. He was in control. The last bus, he grabbed from underneath and began to military press it with ease. He was an unstoppable juggernaut and at that time he didn’t care. He then tossed the bus on top of the others making a double stack like those in England. He continued through the gate unchallenged. He made his way to a back alley and began picking up dumpsters and tossing them up and down like a ball of trash. Yet, his muscles still had that crimson glow. He was juggernaut. He was Cytorrak. . .NO! He was Jamal. He was still Jamal and he said to himself that Jamal was in charge and not this Cytorrak. The crimson glow subsided and his chest heaved up and down. His muscles relaxed and flexed with just a small breath. Then Jamal made a realization. He hadn’t eaten since the day he touched the crystal. For that matter, he hadn’t drank anything either. Not even so much as a sip of water or a crumb of bread had touched his lips. His human mind screamed hunger, but his body was surviving without food or water. He was self-sufficient. Still, food was food. He was still experimenting with his power. He had to test his limits. 

Apparently he was unstoppable once he started moving. That much was clear. He also possessed the strength to move mountains and if he couldn’t at that point, the crystals crimson glow would enlarge him so that he could accomplish the feat shortly. He also was self-aware. He knew exactly how much he weighed and his height. He was a force to be reckoned with. At that time though, Jamal wanted nothing more than to be human, and being human required him to eat. Just then a door in the alley opened. A man walked out. He was about 6’5” and close to 350 pounds. However, he was thickly built like a bear. He had two garbage bags in one hand and a garbage can in the other. He emptied them in the dumpster and turned around to see Jamal. Jamal could see the fear in his eyes. The large man, instead of running, came closer and saw the naked mountain of black power standing in front of him. Jamal apologized for disturbing him and asked for some food. Then his veins glowed. Jamal suddenly had the bearish man at eye level holding him and his big bulk level with one hand. Cytorrak did not ask a mere human bug for something as insipid as food , he took and destroyed who stood in his way. Jamal, however, did not, and Jamal was in control. He let the man down and apologized. This time the crimson color did not go away. The man nodded and said I haven’t closed yet. The buffet line is still open, but he recommended Jamal eat in the back room. Jamal agreed and waited for his food in the back. The trays of food placed in the buffet line were made and given to Jamal. He scarfed them down quickly and quietly only allowing the empty tray to hid the sink with a thud. Jamal grabbed some clean garbage bags and some rope and made a type of loin cloth for himself. 

None of school clothes would fit but he kept on eating. He felt like he could eat forever and ever without getting full. He noticed then that his muscles were getting bigger; more dense and massive. Everything he ate became size and power. Jamal thought, I need more. He ate until closing time and asked if the staff would feed him a little more. The bear stuck around. Jamal learned that his name was Matt. Matt was the biggest person that Jamal had seen next to him. And the fact that Matt had just ended a relationship with another bear helped Jamal a lot. Jamal sauntered into the restaurant at 1100 pounds. He called for service as if he was a customer. While waiting on Matt to bring the food. He had a vision. He was in a red place full of mountains and volcanoes erupting with the crimson lava. Then he saw a monster. It was him or a more monster like version of him. It was Cytorrak. “Mortal you have a strong will to defy me!” bellowed the beast. “Monster you are a resident in me not the other way around. I run this shit.” “Fool who do you think gave you the ability to be a juggernaut. I can take it away.” “Then take it. Then I will be free from you.” There was nothing for a moment. “Fine, human. You are a god among men now. Your heart is pure and you are not easily corrupted by power. Have your human nuances and food and sex. Your muscles will only get bigger and bigger as you enjoy them. I will grant you your sex and allow you to have this human toy for your purposes. But know this, you have a purpose to fulfill and you will fulfill it. Have your fun. I admit, I like you earthling. I like you so much that I will let you return to your life for four years. Get your earthly education. However, I am still as you say ‘your resident’ so I will continue to protect you. When you need my strength and power come back to this spot in your mind. I think 300 pounds should be a good enough guise. But have your fun tonight.” Jamal agreed just in time to feel Matt climbing his massive body with a tray of food ready to feed the mountain of hunger. Jamal was now in control, at least for four years. Matt lowered himself onto the massive dick and fed the growing Jamal. Every spoonful of food pumped the juggernaut even larger and his dick grew within Matt. Matt groaned in pain and pleasure and kept feeding Jamal. Tray after tray was poured into the juggernaut until there were no more. Jamal wanted to nut but was not even close. Matt, however, had nutted after every tray on Jamal. His curly black body hair was soaked with precum. Jamal began to pump, his massive glutes leaving cracks in the tiles and his rounded steel ab stomach flexing with every pump. But he felt full. Humanly full and fell backwards on the restaurant floor cracking the tiles in the process. Matt fell on top of him still impaled by the massive dick and in a deep slumber. Jamal had experienced a human night and having a 350 pound thick bear resting on his now 1300 pound frame felt good. It was what he was waiting for. . . And yet. . . Cytorrak now waited!

PART 3

Jamal had just finished telling Matt about his encounter with Cytorrak. Matt apparently believed him. It was clear Matt had never seen (or fed for that matter) anyone that gigantic in his life. It was soon the end of his freshman year and so far, Jamal was in the clear. His football buddies, however they did it, managed to attribute Jamal’s size and power to a rare disease in India. Although few people witnessed him, they were convinced that not even steroids could do that to a person, so Jamal was Jamal again and not a freak of nature. In the summertime, Matt hooked Jamal up with a job as a dishwasher. It wasn’t much it paid for the gym membership and kept him out of sight while he gorged and grew, and with Matt letting him stay in his place, the sex had never been greater. Most night were filled with leftover buffet food, a gigantic dick impaling a restaurant owner, and a 600 plus pound black semi-juggernaut loving every minute of it. Jamal frequently visited the gym. Which was two blocks away. The gym owner had been Matt’s ex, but he had been nice enough to let Jamal lift when the gym was closed to the public. Life was good and before he knew it, Jamal was a sophomore in college.

The day came when school started back and Jamal could not have been happier. He had not seen the crimson glow since his talk with Cytorrak but knew he had kept his word. His weight during the start of the day had not fluctuated from 300 pounds. Even during his eating sessions, he might reach 850 on a horny night. Even then, the crimson veins did not appear, just the monster-like ones that looked as though they would burst through the skin. Then one day fate should have 3 jocks harassing a cheerleader. The cheerleader was being pushed around and forced to her knees by the 3 jocks, each of which looked like they weighed 300 pounds each. Jamal, without thinking, ran over to the jocks and started to charge. He kept charging and until he made contact with a jock. Jamal hit the jock with full force and bumped backwards. The jock had stumbled some, but held his ground. This wasn’t right. Jamal had just stacked a bus on top of another a few months back and now he could barely move this other guy but a couple of feet. Then he remembered. He was not the juggernaut. He was a bigger version of Jamal. Even though he was bigger, he was still only Jamal.The other jocks began to get mad. Jamal was not going to run though. He wasn’t done yet. The girl turned her head and looked away. She knew that one on three were uneven odds. Nobody else was around so there were no witnesses. It was just Jamal. Jamal thought back to the place where he met Cytorrak. Once again he was in the crimson wasteland. The muscle giant was waiting. “You come seeking help human?” “Yes.” “You are getting beaten by these so called equals. I will aid you but I am curious. I want to see what this thing known as human sex is like. I want to possess you long enough to squash these insects and taste the human female cowering by the metal bench.” “Fine! Just help me not to get the shit beat outta me.” “Very well.” 

Soon the punches stopped. The jocks were backing away in horror. A not 9 foot 1100 pound Jamal rose from the ground. The biggest jock hit a dead solid punch to Jamal’s chest. The other two saw as Jamal’s chest didn’t budge. The jock’s hand shattered and he fell to the ground in pain. The other two jocks fled in fear, but Jamal was fast. He grabbed both the jocks by their collars and threw them into the bleachers. Jamal, quietly walked over to the girl who turned to see a monster coming towards her. Jamal’s sudden burst of power caused him to rip the underarmor he was wearing and the shorts were not far behind, leaving him bare chested and without shoes. The girl fell into his arms and Cytorrak picked her up easily and walked into the football team locker room. He twisted to door locked upon entering and ripped his pants off with one arm. The bulging muscles heavily outlined. However, still no crimson glow. Cytorrak was now in control and Jamal knew it. Cytorrak began to kiss her. Then he began to stroke his massive cock. She wanted it. The panties came down and Cytorrak inserted a small piece of his shaft into her. She moaned in pleasure. Then he lowered more. He looked at the clock in the room. 5:30PM. He began to fuck but Jamal gained enough control so that Cytorrak would not kill her by using full force. The fuck was sensual. Jamal gained little pleasure, but Cytorrak was livid with testosterone. He began fucking wildly and she came almost every time he inserted more of himself. He fucked her all night. Her screams of “Jay,” and “Daddy don’t stop,” only made the crimson behemoth thrust harder and harder. At 8 Am Cytorrak had stopped fucking, but not because he was tired. Jamal too, wondered, did the juggernaut ever sleep. So, he didn’t eat, drink or sleep. Whatever Cytorrak had planned bagan to worry Jamal, but he or rather Cytorrak was fuckin the shit outta of girl he just met. He didn‘t get that kind of action with his former body. He was starting to like the power. Next time, I will let Cytorrak enjoy human food. I‘m sure Matt will feed him till his hearts content. The girl was left in a concussion. A very mild concussion, but Cytorrak assured her that she would wake soon, but she would not remember who you were. But that she had the greatest fuck sesssion ever. Jamal thanked Cytorrak for his help and began to walk. But he had been heavier. “CYTORRAKKK!” “I’m sorry human, but I forgot about our deal.” Jamal as he was walking began to shrink back to his 300 lbs. Something however, was still not right. Jamal stopped at 400 pounds. “Sorry human, but we don’t want this to happen again.” Jamal agreed and went back to his dorm to recall the events of the day. His sophomore year was going to be very interesting.

PART 4

Jamal's junior year in college had passed by rather quickly. He wanted to try his hand at something new. He promised himself that he would keep his grades up, but just felt bored with being 400 pounds of muscle. Cytorak had kept his end of the bargain by keeping Jamal safe and allowing him live as normal of a high school life as possible. Jamal had made the weight lifting squad at school with ease the following semester and was interested to try his strength out. There was something he had to do, however. 

"CYTORAK!!" "Yes Jamal?" "I made the weightlifting team, but unless I am in real danger, do not augment me with your strength." Cytorak questioned Jamal but Jamal informed him that humans tend to be edgy on steroid usage which he had to had to Cytorak in full later. Jamal was entering the summer of his senior year and the beginning of his short weight lifting season when it dawned on him. He only had 8 months left until Cytorak would want Jamal to hold up his end of the bargain. This made Jamal worry. What did Cytorak want him to do. Would it help people or would it hurt them? Jamal had to know. Jamal made outstanding gains on the team. He broke most of the school records. It would have been all of them but he didn't want to overdo it. The time ticked down and Jamal had to make a choice. He knew that Cytorak has helped him thus far and it would be a shame to lose that help, but he didn't want to kill anybody. What to do? Matt had been great to him so far and liked that Jamal was only 50 ponds heavier than him normally. Jamal had not really had to tap into his super strength and kinda missed that surge of unstoppable raw power. He then knew what he had to do. 
Later that night, Jamal stopped playing football a little early with his classmates and went back to Matt's restaurant. He asked Matt to stand by him as he entered the crimson wasteland once more to confront Cytorak for what would hopefully be the last time. Focusing, Jamal was once again in the wasteland. Cytorak was waiting. "Now human, I have let you have your fun. You will walk tomorrow and get your 'degree', but afterwards, I will take over the world as I did 400 years ago. Give into my power and you shall rule alongside me." "Cytorak I know what I agreed but I cannot kill anyone. It's just not me. I will be your warrior, your...juggernaut, but allow me to use this amazing power to help those in need of it. Merge with me and together we can save the world and you will be regarded as a hero." "HAHAHA, puny human, do you honestly think I care about these mere mortals. You are my juggernaut. You will outlast all of these insects by millenias. Still...your human sex is delightful especially when dominating the human male. Your words may hold some merit." Cytorak then began to think. Jamal waited. He might have actually won the muscle demigod over. "If I merge with you Cytorak, you will look like me, and be able to fuck anything under the sun. You will still be unstoppable and we can accomplish so much good together." "Human, strength is the least of my power. If I merge with you then you can grow to beat any situation and fluctuate your growth as you see fit. You would draw from my power, but I would gain pleasure from your interaction with humans. I never have experienced lust before." "Cytorak what are your other powers?" "Not only will we be unstoppable human, but we'll be indestructible." "Please Cytorak, merge with me and see what we can do together."
Cytorak thought, and then Jamal was back in Matt's restaurant. Matt staring into his dark, handsome, loving crimson eyes... 
Jamal thought it was over, he was waiting for Cytorak to take control and end mankind's existence... then something happened...

Memories of a young broad boy picking on his younger brother flowed into Jamals mind. Growing pains from a family that Jamal had never known and then Cytorak entered. A juggernaut entered Jamal's mind, but Jamal still remembered everything. He was still there. He still remembered his family, his friends, Matt, but where were these other memories coming from. Space travel, astrology, logic, geometry, anatomy, history, philosophy, all traveled through Jamal's mind and yet, Jamal was still there. Jamal had stopped. "Jamal," Matt called. Cytorak looked at Matt, then closed his eyes. Then Jamal looked at Matt and embraced him in a big hug. His 17" cock between the ab gut and Matt's muscle bear frame. Jamal had merged with Cytorak. "You bout to get fucked by a monster Matt." Jamal thought back to the crimson wasteland, but it no longer existed. There was just him and power. Jamal focused and looked to see the crimson veins emerge. Grow thought Jamal and he did. His frame packed on more and more muscle until the cement tile began to crack under the pressure. Matt looked on as his juggernaut lover grew to 6'5" tall and nearly 1200 pounds of dense thick black muscle. Those crimson eyes looked back with lust and the black love pole began to ooze precum. Matt climbed the planet of muscle and began to lower himself on the shaft. Jamal looked at Matt and wanted despartely for Matt to gain about 200 lbs. Suddenly Matt began to moan, His bear body began to grow as he lowered himself more and more onto the thick shaft. He was growing too... In the back of Jamal's mind, he heard a low whisper,"We are gonna fuck the shit outta him;did we say that right, human?" Jamal smiled to himself, then him and the 550 pound Matt had the best fuck session ever for the next 48 hours. It was gonna be a good life...

***Elsewhere an elderly bald man gazed out of his window looking into the wild blue sky and in deep thought. "Ororo," he shouted. "Yes Charles," said an silky voice from an african female. "Ready the jet. We're going to Atlanta..."

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3