NYBear

Here is the first of a 3 part story that I have written.  Parts 2 and 3 will be coming soon.  Please let me know what you think. 

This was LA.  This was Friday.  This was his last chance...  This was going to be the one....but little did Ray know that the interview he thought he was going to, had nothing to do with the ad he saw in the local newspaper.  He had no idea that it was for much more than just a role in a new movie.  It was for a life changing role that would embark him on a journey like no other.  The man Ray would audition for was not a talent scout, not an actor, and had nothing to do with the movies at all.  His name was Rob, and quite simply, he had invented a potion, if you will, that had a side effect that not only made a person change their appearance, but turned them into something inhuman...no superhuman and Rob had taken it himself only less than a week ago. But we'll get to Ray's story soon enough....

Professor Rob Wheeler was a college professor for chemistry at one of the local universities.  He had his own private lab in a 2 story building that was all for him, his classes and his experiments.  He had been working on a solution that would help injured sports players to recover faster and get back in the game almost immediately, thus lowering insurance costs for the university.  He had an assistant, Cory - a jock from the football team, but last Friday, Cory had gone back home for spring break. On Sunday Rob had been tinkering with the formula or elixir as he liked to call it, trying to get all the parameters in sync and just when he thought he would never get all the elements to come together, the Cohesion Alarm went off on the computer and Rob yelled with joy as all the ingredients seemed to fall in line together.   He ran a few more tests and found that the elixir would not be harmful to humans, but rather it seem to be the rejuvenator that he had hoped for.  

Since it was late as night and there was no one to be the guinea pig; he would have used Cory, who was always a willing participant, he decided that he would test it on himself; doing it in the name of science.  He laughed at the over dramatic thought.  After he drank it, everything seemed normal and he wasn't sure if it had worked.  He went to the lunchroom and got out a yogurt from the fridge and he plopped himself down, somewhat moping in front of the computer in the lunchroom.  He started surfing the web and realized he was really horny, so he decided to open his Tumblr account instead of looking at the soft voluptuous naked girls, he began to look at all the hot muscular naked guys that were on his dashboard.  His breathing increased and he was starting to get more turned on than he had in months, but it was all due to the hot muscular jocks that he was looking at.  Then he envisioned Cory, all buff and naked in the shower that he would use after coming from practice.  Rob began to rub his crotch and moan, then, just before his cock hit its full hardness, Rob felt an intense pain and fire well up inside him, but this wasn't a normal pain, this pain ran through his entire body and it made him feel like he was slowly catching on fire, everywhere.  It continued to increase as Rob screamed in agony.  The pain was becoming more than he could take and he fell off his chair and curled up in a ball.  Then Rob passed out.  He woke up 3 hours later. When he got up, the pain was gone and instead he felt amazing.  He noticed that some of the tables and chairs were all pushed up against the walls of the lunchroom. He got up, and in needing to take a huge leak, he went into the bathroom.  He leaned against the wall, closing his eyes, as his cock sprayed out what felt like a fire hose amount of piss.  With his eyes still shut he flushed the urinal and turned around to splash some water on his face and that's when he looked in the mirror.

What Rob saw, was not himself.  He was looking at something that could only be seen to be believed.  Staring back at him, he saw that the elixir turned him into a muscle monster.  He was almost 7 feet tall and every single inch of him was blown so far out of normal proportions that he looked like he was even beyond what a superhero comic would like.  Beside his enormously huge muscle, he was also the proud owner of an inhumanly huge cock that no one else in the world could possibly take and live to tell about.  He stared at himself over 15 minutes, examining every inch of himself.   He wasn't upset or dismayed over the result, instead it turned him on like nothing he had ever felt for inside at all.  As he performed his self-examination his cock grew and grew until it spewed copious amounts of cum shattering the mirror and covering the bathroom.  After his explosive orgasm, Rob collected himself and walked back into the lunchroom. He had to duck to turn almost sideways to fit through the doors.   In the lunchroom, his clothes were nowhere to be found until Rob looked a little closer.  All of his clothes, including his lab coat and even his shoes, had been shredded off of him as if they had honestly exploded off his body into very small shreds of material, since it looked like a blast radius from where he had been laying on the floor when he had passed out.  No he knew what the tables and chairs were all pushed against the walls.  His hunger was insane and even after he devoured all that he could get his hands on in the lunchroom, he called for 10 pizzas and paid for them via credit card, and left the instructions for the delivery guy to leave them in the foyer of the building so he would not have to show his new body to anyone just yet. but the thought did cross his mind, about grabbing the boy and shoving his huge cock deep in the boy's hot ass, to which he quickly discarded the thought, knowing quite well that he would end up killing the young man.    

After finally becoming satisfied with his hunger, Rob had a hard time thinking about anything else but his new humongous body.  The thought of his experiment was put on the back burner as all day Sunday, he either worked out in the gym in the basement, to which there was no amount of weight that was a challenge to him, or he would spray room after room that he was in with huge amounts of cum.  Every time he would cum his desires to fuck and to be worshipped increased.  When those desires crept up on him, he would go back down to the gym and concentrate on anything else that he could.  He had been naked the entire time, but as the night came the temperature dropped into the teens, he looked for something to cover his massive body up.  He might as well have tried to cover up a Mack truck.  Then he found some large drapery in one of the rooms and he used them like a toga.  Even with all of his efforts to try and not let his hormones get the best of him, Rob would still have to jerk off and cum at least 8 times a day.  

Then on Tuesday night, when he had ordered 15 more pizzas he was losing the battle to control his hunger to fuck.  When this pizza boy came to the door, Rob noticed he was a college jock that was one of his students.  He played football and was a wrestler and he had an incredibly built body himself.  His name was Jim and he was straight as arrow and dating one of the head cheerleaders.   He was always talking about pussy and banging his girl in all different positions and places.  As Jim dropped off the pizzas in the foyer, Rob stood in the shadows and watched the jock, waiting like a lion to pounce on its prey.  Any reasoning for the boy was gone in his mind and only the will to fuck, cum and be worshipped was what Rob was now about.  He could actually smell the testosterone omitting from the young man's body and his cock grew and covered itself with quarts of precum.  Rob began to breathe even heavier and his body began to sweat.  Since this was the first time he had been within talking distance to another human, Rob was about to find out just what was one of his special powers that his new body now possessed. 

When Jim walked into the foyer, he immediately knew that there was something different, something bizarre going on.  Even though Jim couldn't see Rob, as he stayed in the shadows as much as possible, he could feel his presence.  In fact it was a huge presence that was near him and it began to excite him. His mind started reeling about the gym, and the showers and they men there.  He began to envision, the men having sex and it excited him even more.  He could feel the horniness in him growing.  Jim had no control over it and his body began to pulse with sexual excitement.   The Jock dropped the pizza's on the floor and then stood up with a glazed look in his eyes.  He began to inhale deeply as if inhaling a wonderful scent.  He licked his lips and clinched his ass cheeks.  A moan escaped his lips and he began to run his hands over his body and he tweaked his nipples through his Pizza Hut uniform.  He again began to moan, even louder now, as he began to rub and manipulate his crotch as if he was extremely turned on.  His cock started to ooze out precum and soak his boxers and a wet stain became evident on the front of his trousers.  "Oh My God!!" was all the boy could say as the rush was completely over taking him and  he took more of the most amazing smell he had ever felt.  It was the pungent smell of Rob and his precum and cum soaked body as well as the musky smell of the cum soaked building that was taking over control of Jim.  He didn’t even have the sight of the muscle god, Rob, to warrant his immediate and overwhelming desire for him.  Jim began to undress himself until he was completely naked and jacking his cock feverishly, and he began to say quietly that he "needed" it.  "I can't help it, I can smell you.  I need you.  Please. I can smell you. I need it.  I need your body.  Whatever it is or whatever you are  I NEED YOUR COCK!! I NEED YOU IN ME!!! FUCK ME FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK ME" And then Jim began to cum and cum until he passed out and collapsed on the ground in the foyer.  

Rob walked further into the foyer and pick up the boy, and put him on a cot in one of the rooms and locked the door. He went back to his lab and sat on the floor, as no chair would hold him any longer.  He took off the drapery toga and bent over, putting his 18 inch cock in his mouth and he sucked his own cock for a moment until he fired volley after volley of his sweet hot thick cum, into his own mouth and down into his stomach.  Even though he didn’t fuck Jim, this satisfied him for now and he fell asleep.  When he awoke, he heard Jim moaning again and he went over to the door.  The moaning became louder and Rob opened the door.  There on the cot, Jim was jerking off again and when he saw the monster of muscle before him, he jumped from the cot and preceded to worship the god before him.  Now, even though Jim was straight, he could not think of anything or anyone else, but the muscle god that he was feeling, sucking and giving himself completely for.

Since Rob had just woken up, he was not ready to fuck Jim, yet, but he was enjoying the worshipping.  He picked up the boy, holding him with one arm above his head and he stuck the jocks cock in his mouth to receive yet more cum that had not ebbed from the jock.  It was like drinking for a Sippy cup compared to his own enormous log, but he loved tasting the different juice.  He literally sucked the guy dry and placed him back down on the ground.  Jim, continued to moan and his cock continued to jerk itself as if he were still cumming, yet no liquid came out.  Rob, smacked the boy across the face and Jim yelped.  "GET AHOLD OF YOURSELF, YOU INSIGNIFICANT FOOL.  YOU'RE A LIKE A LITTLE SCHOOL GIRL.  I NEED A MAN TO WORSHIP ME AND YOU MUST GROW A PAIR TO BE ABLE TO DO THAT.  NOW SETTLE DOWN AND COME WITH ME!!"

Jim followed his new god, like a puppy to its master.  As they walked down the hallway toward the foyer, to get the leftover pizzas Jim asked a question, "Sir...a...am I dreaming?"  Rob turned around and picked up the boy so they could be face to face.  "NO YOU ARE NOT.  YOU ARE ALIVE. YOU ARE HERE AND YOU ARE NOW MY SLAVE" and Jim smiled, because now, there was nothing else he wanted.

Across town, Ray began to get up, fix himself some breakfast and look at the paper.  He was so tired of working at Home Depot and going to audition after audition and not getting anything.  Not even a small walk on role.  Plus there was so many men in LA, but not a bite for over a month.  LA had turned on him and he was tired of it.  Then he realized that his friends even hadn't called him in days.  And just like that, just like yesterday, Ray was depressed.  No man, No Acting Jobs, No Friends.  No life.  "God, could something happen, PLEASE!!"

to be continued...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 17

I am such a fan of tour stories! Great opening chapter, loved the dominance and the size of Rob. Looking forward to see how Ray will fit into this story, or maybe how the big jock will feel next to the immense doc now hehe

Congratulations and keep up the great work!

• Upvote 1