Twenty-five

Tomas put the pile of papers aside and smiled: he had almost completed decrypting the ancient book. The demon that had taken possession of him, had proven to be quite helpful. Together, they had not only discovered some hidden messages but their powers had reached another level. Tomas had used them first to summon the hellish wolves that now roamed the university, then had created a squad of muscular giants to install his rule over the other students and defeated the priests with his black magic.

The day for the ritual was approaching quickly: within two days the planets would be perfectly aligned. Then, at the exact stroke of midnight, he would cast the final spell and no one would be able to stand up to him anymore. He would become all-powerful and would command the armies of Hell according to the book.

Tomas turned around to face the mirror and cast an evil spell: “Mirror, mirror enhanced in Hell, tell me where my troops dwell!”.

Anton was strutting back to his room when he heard a faint grunt coming from the locker room. He barged into it and blinked as he recognized the battered Connor on the bench. He rushed over to his fellow behemoth, kneeled at the bench and asked what had happened.

Connor spat some blood from his mouth, cleared his aching throat and grunted in pain as his flattened 12-pack protested against his movements. “Alex… augh… beat me… augh”, he mumbled weakly.

“Who’s Alex?”, Anton asked, “And how big is he if he beat you up so bad?”.

“The … augh… skinny water boy… augh from the football… augh… team. He helped us… augh… discover where they had… augh… taken you. Tomas made him big… augh… as a reward. He… augh… took the size from wrestle coach and Logan. Is… augh… still smaller than me. Around 500 pounds”, Connor replied softly.

“If Tomas made him big, he should be on our side”, Anton said incredulously.

“Good point, my pet.”

Anton turned around and saw Tomas stepping through the big mirror in the locker room.

“Even though he gave up his soul to get big just like you guys, I can’t make any mental connection with him”, Tomas stated.

“Take the size from him”, Anton replied, “Shrink him back to his runt-like self”.

“Without the mental connection, I can’t do a thing”, Tomas said, “I’m too close of success to have things ruined now. He doesn’t know anything about the book or the ritual, so he’s less dangerous than Sean and Keith. But I won’t underestimate my enemies.”

“I could take him down”, Anton said, “I’m bigger than Connor. I’ll trash him good.” He pumped his fists to emphasize his point.

“No, my pet”, Tomas answered, “We can’t risk having you defeated as well. If Sean and Keith team up with the wrestlers and the football players, I risk missing the exact moment for the ritual.”

“I… augh… own the wrestle team… augh”, Connor grunted painfully, “football team is too… augh… busy evading Alex”.

“Perhaps”, Tomas thought out loud, “but I have to be sure. You’ll keep Sean and Keith from teaming up with the other athletes, my pet. Do whatever it takes! And make sure they don’t get anywhere near my room!”.

Anton nodded and left the locker room. He smiled, enjoying the feeling of hunting a prey.

Tomas now focused his attention fully on Connor, looking down on the cum-drenched, worn-out, naked behemoth. “You will deal with Alex”, he said.

“But… augh… he’s beaten me… augh… twice”, Connor protested in between grunts of pain.

“We’ve underestimated his natural strength and aggression”, Tomas answered.

“I… augh… don’t want another beating… augh. Don’t think… augh… I can… augh… take a third… augh… one”, Connor replied.

“Silence!”, Tomas cried and dove into the behemoth’s mind to discover what had happened. He smirked as he reopened his eyes. “He took you by surprise in the locker room I see. But you nearly got the upper hand during the first fight”, he said, “in the showers you simply hadn’t recovered from the first fight and never stood a chance. This means you are able to take him down”.

Connor just nodded.

“Let’s make sure you’ve got an edge the next time you guys meet”, Tomas said and pulled his cock from his pants.

Connor looked up quizzically.

Tomas stroked his dick to hardness, pointing the hard 17 incher at Connor’s exposed body. “Over all our enemies you shall prevail with your new size, so let the muscles on your frame rise. From me you’ll get four extra rounds, so you’ll outsize him by one 100 pounds! For every round my cock shall blast, 10 pounds of muscle shall be past!”, he said and his balls blasted out four thick loads of cum onto Connor’s huge frame.

Connor tried to understand Tomas’ words but before his mind could process them, the throbbing 17 incher shoot out four loads that splattered onto his nude body, mixing with Alex’ spunk that was coating him. He groaned a bit as he felt a warmth sinking into his battered body.

Tomas felt his own body shrink down but couldn’t care less. He didn’t need any superior size with his infernal powers. He shrunk down to 6’4, his weight settling in at 260 pounds, lost two inches on his arms and cock and saw the bottom row of his 12-pack abs evaporate from his stomach.

The warmth spread through Connor’s body as Tomas shrunk down. The pleasure of his growth mixed with the pain that shot through his swelling, battered muscles. The excruciating pain overwhelmed his mind and his vision went black as he passed out.

Meanwhile Connor’s 560 pound body grew even beastlier as it underwent the effects of the spell. It lengthened until reaching 8 feet, becoming just as tall as Anton. His weight passed Anton’s by 20 pounds as his body beefed up to exactly 600 pounds of hard muscles. It maintained his perfect symmetry as his muscles swelled to their new size: his pecs inflated with more mass,  jutting further from his chest; his wide shoulder rounded and broadened as his delts hardened, hanging wide over the creaking bench; even his tight waist was now broader than the bench; the grooves between his cobblestone-sized abs deepened as his 12-pack beefed up and thickened; his thick quads amassed more girth and size, the teardrop-shape totally obscuring his kneecap; his arms jumped to 50 inches of rock-hard meat infested with thick veins and his dick sprang to an intimidating 25 inches of coke can-sized meat.

Tomas grinned at the scene: he had just created the biggest guy on campus. “You know what to do: keep Alex from meddling with the ritual at any cost!”, he said to the passed out behemoth and disappeared through the mirror.

Connor’s blank mind processed his master’s order and anchored the command into his brain.

Sean and Keith raced back to their room after evading Anton. They froze in their tracks as they approached their hallway. Sean glanced around the corner and saw a hulking form  guarding their room. “Anton’s patrolling in front of our room”, he said as he turned to Keith.

“Why don’t we go to Logan to plan our next move?”, Keith asked and walked back to the stairs.

A few minutes later the two fallen star wrestlers reached Logan’s room and knocked. They stepped back instinctively as a bulky athlete opened the door.

“Come on in, guys”, Paul said as he checked the hallway for their enemies.

Sean and Keith slipped past the 275 pound football player and entered the room. They installed themselves next to Logan, who was standing next to his bed.

Paul locked the door and sat down on the bed next to Mike. Sitting down, the two bulky athletes clearly outsized the three standing frail boys in height and width; they even had to look slightly down to look in their eyes.

“Well, Alex put Matt in the hospital”, Logan said to break the silence, “he broke his ribs even though he was fully geared up. The doctors are keeping him there to make sure he recovers completely.”

“There was no stopping him”, Paul said, “he pushed the three of us around like we were dolls. Man, we all weigh over 250 pounds! And he trashed us! Last year we won all-state and our defense was the best!”. He smacked his fist against the mattress in frustration.

“Anton’s also back on his feet”, Sean peeped in his high-pitched voice, “he chased us through the university and guards our room as we speak.”

“How will we stop them?”, Keith threw out.

“Not”, Mike replied instantly.

The others looked at him.

“Face it, guys”, he continued, “Matt, Paul and me now are the biggest guys in school. And we were no match for freak Alex. Imagine what three of those hulks are capable off. We’re no superheroes. I would like to survive my senior year and actually turn pro next season and live a happy life. I don’t want to end like Matt or get my muscles stolen like you guys.”

Paul nodded in response to his teammate.

“So, Tomas has won then?”, Keith asked incredulously, looking up at the two bulky football players.

“They’re right”, Sean said, “we have to face it: Tomas has ditched everything we’ve thrown at him. He has beaten your uncle during their first encounter, then he drained Friar Clarke’s muscles to make Anton huge during our fight and stole my muscles as well after it making him even bigger, he used your skinny little brother to take your muscles and grow huge, then he killed your uncle and that other priest and now he has created a third monster by stealing Logan’s muscle. And don’t forget Tomas’ creepy powers! We’ve tried everything and failed.”

Silence filled the room as Sean’s words sank into their minds. No one dared to admit out loud he was right.

Paul was the first to react. “You guys are right, we just can’t stand up to three giants. They would beat us to a bloody pulp or even kill us. Like Mike, I depend on my healthy body to make a career”, he said, “I suggest we just hide till the end of the semester and avoid any confrontation”.

“And what if the three of them appear at football practice?”, Keith asked, “You’ll have to get out to train and play to get your contracts. Not to mention weight training in the gym to keep your muscles”.

Color drained from Mike’s and Paul’s faces as they realized Keith was right.

“And you can’t move off campus with those wolves roaming around”, Keith added.

“What do you suggest then?”, Logan asked.

“Well”, Keith replied, “you guys are right that we don’t stand a chance against those freaks in physical battle. Not even against one of them. We should try to outsmart them like you guys did with Anton.”

“Tomas will be ready for something like that now. We won’t be able to fool him twice. He could simply create another hulk”, Sean opposed, “I think Paul and Mike are right. We should avoid any contact with Tomas and his gang and ride out the semester hiding.”

The three football players nodded in agreement.

‘Okay. Okay”, Keith said and raised his hands in defeat, “But that doesn’t fix the problem of their football practice or pro contract. And we won’t make a career in wrestling with our skinny frames. And our grades are too low to even graduate, so we’ll have to come back here after summer”.

The eyes were on Sean again after that remark.

“Let’s get some sleep. Tomorrow I might have a solution”, Sean reacted.

The next morning Connor awoke from a deep sleep in the locker room. He rubbed the sleep from his eyes and blinked in surprise: he couldn’t see anything past his protruding pecs. The mounds of beef raised up from his chest like two mountains of vein-covered, striated meat. A grin formed on his mouth as he recalled the events of last night. He raised his left arm to rub his insanely huge pecs and marveled at the new size of his bulging arm. Blood began flowing to his cock, making the thick shaft lengthen and swell against his thicker-than-a-tree quad.

“So huge”

The voice made him look to his right and he saw two feet on the floor. Connor’s gaze travelled up along two thick quads, a tight speedo trying to contain a throbbing 8 inch cock, over a strong looking, yet clearly steroid-bloated 8-pack up to a heavy chest that led to two nice round shoulders with strong, thick arms hanging from them. Connor’s eyes travelled further up and made contact with Kurt’s brown ones.

“Huge like Anton”, the 290 pound swimmer said in awe.

“Even bigger”, Connor rumbled deeply and flexed his right arm. The 50 inch bicep swelled upward and outward as the thick peak sprang toward the ceiling. His left paw immediately groped the stony ball of muscle to feel its new size.

“Wow”, Kurt mumbled. His 8 incher hardened some more, leaking precum in his speedo. He slowly extended his hands to the impossibly huge chest in front of him. He shivered as his hands made contact with the hot slabs of hard beef. He tried digging into the concrete-like muscles but even fully relaxed they easily withstood the power of his grip.

Connor grinned and bounced his pecs, making them dance under the swimmer’s hand. Striations exploded along the wide surface as the thick muscles hardened under his paper-thin skin. He first bounced them separately and went into a full flex as he brought in his arms.

Kurt’s cock exploded as soon as the beastly masses of muscle began dancing under his touch. His eyes widened in disbelief at the incredible sight and his speedo quickly filled with cum as he his hands traced in and out the deep striations. His legs went weak and he slumped down onto his knees, his hands still clamped onto the oversized pecs.

Connor bounced his chest a final time and brushed away the thickly muscled arms, breaking the hold on his chest. He sat up, grunting in slight pain as his almost recovered 12-pack protested and looked down onto the swimmer. His own hard 25 inch cock jolted up and the thick head brushed against the bottom of the rack of pecs that jutted from his chest. “I first have wrestle practice and then some things to take care off. But wait for me here and I’ll let you worship my muscles in the shower later”.

Kurt stared up at the giant and licked his lips in anticipation. Drool dripped from his mouth as he drank in the sight of the giant pulling on his wrestle singlet.

Connor struggled to get the now way too small singlet over his majestic body. The elastic fabric strained as it was stretched to its limits but somehow managed to contain the biggest guy on campus. “How do I look?”, he asked as he turned to face the swimmer.

Words died on Kurt’s lips at the spectacular sight: the American flag singlet clung to Connor’s body like a second skin. Every mound of meat, every line and cut was highlighted by the overstretched fabric. His eyes zoomed in on the outlined bulge snaking along the huge right quad: Connor’s flaccid monster dick.

“Stay put”, Connor grinningly said and slowly strutted over to the door leading to the wrestle hall.

In Logan’s room, the five friends-by-hazard awoke from a restless sleep. Their late night conversation had kept all of them from falling asleep. Paul and Mike were shirtless, doing pushups to maintain their much needed physique. Logan was sitting on Paul’s muscular back and Keith on Mike’s to add some resistance; Sean was walking up and down the room.

“I’ve got it, I think”, he said and turned to face the exercising athletes, “Do you guys already have offers after winning all-state last year?”.

“Sure”, Mike grunted and kept pumping out pushups, “a talent scout from Texas made me an offer right after the final.”

“Yup”, Paul added and cranked out more reps, “that guy talked to all four of us. Told us we could come do some tests whenever we wanted. He even sent me an email later, check it on my phone”.

Sean grabbed Paul’s phone and retrieved the email. He read it quickly and turned back to the others. “Let’s call him right now”, he said and dialed the number mentioned in the email.

“Good morning, sir”, he said, “It’s the manager of Paul, Mike and Matt, the thundering threesome as we call them. You’ve seen them in action last year during the final. Yes, indeed, those are the athletes I represent. No, the fourth athlete is with another manager unfortunately. I’m calling to fix a date for their tests with your team, sir. Paul and Mike can test as soon as possible. Matt’s had an accident and has broken some ribs. Right, he can take the tests later. Next week, you say? Fine with me, sir. My athletes will be ready, they’re working out as we speak. I’ll accompany them with my personal assistants. Yeah, talented players deserve the best. Nice talking to you, sir. See you next week.”

“As simple as that, guys”, Sean said, “I could hear he doesn’t even care about those tests; he really wants you on his team. From now on I’m your manager and Keith and Logan my assistants. Tomas might have won, but we’ll be able to live a comfortable life from the money you’ll be making. You’ll have to make sure you’re in top shape to milk everything we can from this deal”.

“Yeah!”, Paul boomed and pumped out more pushups, his muscled chest swelling as blood flowed into the working muscle. Mike followed his lead with a grin.

Connor opened the door of the wrestle hall and quizzically looked around: it was deserted. He slammed the thick metal door closed and strutted back to the locker room as he heard some noise inside the gym. He pulled open the door and entered.

The wrestle team was working on their strength before their actual training would start. The now skinny, 90 pound coach peeped his instructions as his wrestlers cranked out reps. Four of the biggest athletes were standing around a bench and cheering: Aaron, a 180 pound all-American senior was benching a heavily loaded bar. The other guys roared in joy as he racked the bar. “Yeagh! Ten reps with 360 pounds! That’s twice my weight! Who’s the boss?”, Aaron boomed as he sat up and flexed his pecs.

“ME!”

The loud, deep baritone voice rumbled through the gym like thunder and all heads turned toward the door.

Connor swaggered through the gym, grinning as he heard several gasps of awe and stopped in front of the bench.

The four big wrestlers looked like skinny sticks next to the 600 pound behemoth. Fear and admiration flickered in their eyes as they scanned his titanic physique.

“Lay down, boy”, Connor said to Aaron.

Aaron instantly laid down on the bench, wondering what would happen next.

Before anyone could react, Connor grabbed the bench and lifted it up over his head. Effortlessly, he began doing overhead presses. His perfectly round, bowling ball-sized delts bulged and flexed as he cranked out perfect reps.

All the wrestlers and the now pathetic coach stared in awe at the display of superpower. Several of them had throbbing hard cocks clearly outlined in their wrestle singlets.

After 30 minutes Connor’s shoulders began burning from the effort and sweat dripped from his red face. He cranked out a final rep, making his shoulders swell even larger and lowered the bench with perfect control. “Let’s practice our technique, boys”, he boomed.

The wrestlers stared at their coach.

“Move!”, Connor bellowed.

Instantly, every wrestler sprinted out of the gym into the wrestle hall. They all quickly paired up and began practicing their moves.

Aaron went over to the other guys his size, but the four of them had already begun.

“Seems like we’ll have to practice together.”

All color drained from Aaron’s face as he turned around and saw Connor motioning him to come over. Reluctantly, he slowly stepped over toward the grinning behemoth.

“We’re the biggest guys on the team”, Connor said, “no need to practice our technique. We’ll play a real match.”

“No matches”, the tiny coach peeped.

“Zip it, runt”, Connor bellowed angrily, “you’ll be the ref”.

Aaron couldn’t believe his eyes as he automatically scanned his opponent.

The muscles on Connor’s body seemed flexed even though the behemoth was fully relaxed; the threatening wide shoulders were still pumped beyond believe from the gym and his skintight singlet managed to hide only half of the incredible pecs; the oversized rack of muscle spilled from the side of the stretched out fabric; below that, the cobblestone-sized abs that formed the super dense 12-pack rippled with every breath the behemoth took.

Aaron decided to use his superior technique and shot forward.

Connor saw his opponent moving in, but didn’t budge. He knew very well that the 180 pound athlete was no threat for him.

Aaron threw his muscular arms around the behemoth’s waist, but his hands didn’t reach each other.

“Better try something else”, Connor said with a smirk.

Aaron grabbed his opponent’s tree-sized right quad and tried tossing him over. He summoned every ounce of strength in his athletic body, his face turning red from the effort.

“Not good enough, boy”, Connor said. He grabbed the back of Aaron’s singlet with his left paw and effortlessly tossed the 180 pound athlete aside.

Aaron flew back several feet before he crashed down on the mat. He quickly jumped up, avoiding that his back was on the mat for too long. He charged at the behemoth at full speed.

Connor grunted in faint pain as his opponent’s shoulder collided with his abs. The momentum added to the 180 pounds of muscle hurt his not completely recovered abs. He quickly grabbed his opponent’s singlet and tossed him down on the mat.

Aaron landed on his back on the mat and before he could react a big shadow fell over him: Connor threw himself down over him. His vision went black in pain as the 600 pounds of hard muscle made contact with his  body.

Connor grinned down at his opponent and began doing pushups over him, trapping him between the mat and his protruding pecs.

Aaron grunted in pain as the heavy pecs pushed him into the hard mats. Even when Connor’s arm were fully stretched, his thick pecs were still pushing into his own muscular ones.

The coach was tapping on the mat like crazy to end the match but Connor just ignored him. He kept moving up and down, flexing his gigantic pecs as he cranked out more reps.

Aaron was totally lost in pain as the mountain-like pecs flexed hard, crushing and battering his own chest. He squirmed and budged but the behemoth kept doing pushups atop him. He could feel his ribs beginning to crack as the impossibly heavy weight shoved him into the hard mats.

“Why don’t you pick on someone your own size?”...

• 2 weeks later...