muscl4life

DISCLAIMER: This is a muscle growth story about male adult characters performing consensual, and non-consensual sexual intercourse. There are graphically intense descritpions acts of feats of strength, violence, and gore. If you are not interested in this subject please do not follow any further.

PROJECT GILGAMESH

Story by Muscl4life

CHAPTER 1: Ambition

“I’ve got the perfect candidate for you, Dr. Lassiter.” The young lab assistant said as he uploaded the profile on the screen. Meanwhile, the elegant dark haired man dressed in expensive design clothes under his meticulously white ab coat remained distant, focused on his own calculations.

The assistant gently coughed, trying to draw Daniel’s attention to the computer screen, while his boss still took a few moments to lift his head from the microscope and look at the information Preston had worked so hard to acquire. Once he saw the data and the pictures provided, Lassiter’s usual bored to death expression changed dramatically.

“This data is remarkable. I’ve never seen such standards before.” Lassiter mumbled as he ran several simulations at the same time.

“Subject’s displays physical excellence above anything reported in current medicine. He sure is one man in a million.” The younger assistant replied muffling his grin, trying to refrain his enthusiasm. Dr. Lassiter hated such behavior.

“It’s more like one in a 100 million…Where did you find this man?” He asked downloading the profile to his personal databank, already applying the physiological patterns to the simulation program.

“I actually only had to dig in old databanks. His data was already selected in previous experiments similar to yours, Doctor.” Preston explained

“Was it ever updated? I can only imagine the developments of this precious man.”

“I can’t tell, sir. There are inconsistencies in the reports I have collected. I think they haven’t been able to take new measurements and run other physical tests on him, he always got discarded in risk evaluation rounds.” Preston explained lowering his voice tone.”

“No wonder those morons never made any significant breakthrough… This is ridiculous. Why would anyone discard such a phenomenal specimen?” Lassiter seemed outraged by such fact.

Preston sighed before he continued, “Here comes the hard part…” He thought before disclosing the full truth to his boss.

“This data belongs to an inmate serving lifetime sentence at Saint Sebastian Maximum Security Prison for the last 25 years.” Preston said once, afraid of the consequences of disappointing Dr. Daniel Lassiter.

However, the elegant man just grinned as he discovered such information.

“This is precious; I have Mr. Barnes right where I need him to be. Get me Winston quickly.”

“Right away sir.” Preston said as he made the call.

Authorities sent only the nastiest, most dangerous and most violent criminals of the nation to Saint Sebastian Maximum Security Prison. It was a place designed to break the spirits of these dangerous men. Ironclad discipline rules, no privileges. The perfect institute for a monster like Roger Barnes, but also the ideal place for a man like Daniel Lassiter to reach for the perfect candidate for his ultimate plans.

“In early 80’s Roger Barnes was a promising rookie defense tackle drafted in the second round by the Baltimore Colts. Barnes was youthful, powerful 6’7” tall 300 pounds of a ferocious beast. His strength, speed and aggressiveness soon got him the best records of NFL, most of them still unmatched, and soon enough he was the best defense player on the nation. He was nicknamed “Monster” by the Colts’ fans, and got particularly famous for extremely aggressive tackles resulting in serious injuries on the adversary players.” Preston explained meticulously.

“I actually remember him. He was a great player…” Winston Wise, CEO of ChemTechLabs casually commented as he saw Preston’s presentation.

“I guess I am too young to remember him, but I was never into sports anyway…” Lassiter said as he checked other meetings on his daily schedule while Preston briefed Wise on more details about Roger Barnes’ life. He needed Wise to take care of minor details, as usual.

“Not only he paid several fines for his lack of sportsmanship conduct, Barnes has actually ended several carriers abruptly due to severe physical traumas. On top of that, Roger has always been extremely violent; his short temper associated to the usage of illegal steroids got him in serious troubles with the law, usually conveniently swept under the carpet by his team’s influential contacts. Until one Sunday afternoon in September 1986.”

“This is not a documentary, cut to the chase already, Preston.” Daniel scolded his assistant who quickly dished the rest of details.

“For reasons still unknown to this date, Barnes got involved in a locker room fight with several playmates, in which he killed three of his fellow players with his bare hands. An onslaught that caused national commotion. After Roger declared himself guilty of all charges, judge sentenced him for lifetime in prison in 1990”.

“So, our golden man is currently in the bin, but I bet his spirit remained unbroken, not even in Saint Sebastian a man like Roger would break under harshness.” Lassiter said in a noticeably excited tone.

“You have gone from exemplary law-abiding soldiers to bloodthirsty felons, that’s quite a change of subject profile, Dr. Lassiter” The short haired man on the other side of screen

“As you may have seen, a man of Mr. Barnes’ profile is ideal for Project Gilgamesh. His remarkable stamina, strength and muscularity levels associated to his cold blood will give him the necessary tools to survive enhancement phases.” Lassiter exulted.

“But will the failsafe cocktail make him stable? We don’t want another super-powered freak running loose. Especially a psychopath a taste for murder” The voice on the other hand sounded particularly tired of failed experiments.

“We took good men and tried to change them into monsters, it failed tremendously. We need to use a real monster for our purposes, the mental and behavioral conditioning are the easiest phases, none of our candidates has been as huge, strong or dedicated as Mr. Barnes.

“He’s currently 49 years old, do you think his heart will endure the process? Even after all the juice he had injected himself over the years?” Winston considered the subject his leading Scientist indicated.

“The chances won’t change that much, our young pristine candidates failed terribly, perhaps an organism with greater tolerance to the most aggressive substances on the enhancement cocktail will prevail. You’ve seen the simulations.” Lassiter defended his choice.

“And of course, he’s in Saint Sebastian which is one of the most difficult places to run an operation like that; we’ll have to bribe lots of people to get access to him.” Wise rolled his eyes.

“Nothing that ChemTechLabs hadn’t done over and over again.” Lassiter chuckled.

“How long until Gilgamesh is fully operational?” Wise asked right away.

“Three days if you give me him now.” Daniel replied.

“All right I’ll see what I can do.” Winston said as the screen went off.

“You will help me to make history, Mr. Barnes!” Daniel Lassiter said trying to hide the boner he sprouted right there. Preston had noticed the excitement on his boss’ voice for the first time in the nearly one year they had been working together. The young lab assistant just blushed and left the room.

“This is preposterous! You can’t just come into my institute and do that!” The barrel chested man in a dark blue suit and red bowtie punched the wooden table of his office furiously, observing the grin on that despicable man sat in front of him.

“Warden Dreyfuss, you should see things as they really are. I came here to ask for your cooperation, although I have total discretionary power to go over Saint Sebastian’s records on everything related to Roger Barnes. That’s all in the legal document you’ve received.” The condescending tone of the ChemTechLabs Lead Scientist was certainly nerve racking.

“At least the others before you were wise enough to leave that monster caged. He is just an abomination!”  Warden waved his head vigorously.

“What other scientists have previously done is not of my concern. I will take Mr. Barnes as part of my studies, and we are ready to offer him certain privileges in exchange of his cooperation.”

“You have no idea of the danger you’re exposing yourself and this whole crew of lunatics you’ve assigned for this horrendous thing!” Saint Sebastian’s Warden threw the paperwork at the wall and they flew just half inch from Daniel’s face, but the scientist remained impassive.

“I appreciate your unselfish worries, but we are perfectly aware of the situation, Warden. Now, could you please tell me more about the physical activities in this facility?”

“But you must know that during the quarter of center behind bars, Roger Barnes only became more dangerous to Saint Sebastian’s inmates and crew. However, psychologically he had completely shut down any deeper contact with other human beings – not even his family. His parents died a few years after the trial and his only brother Jermaine eventually given up further attempts of contacts. I tried to move him into a mental institution, but the State considered him too much of a danger to leave Saint Sebastian.” The warden seemed disturbed.

“That’s precisely why I am not running a psychological profile of Mr. Barnes. I am here to collect physical and medical data on him. I will take everything you have on that matter, with or without your cooperation.” Lassiter explained for the last time.

“Mark my words; doc you will soon regret this decision.” The man’s thick neck seemed to inflate, as he got madder and more aggravated at the situation.

“I don’t regret helping scientific breakthroughs, Warden.”

“Fine, you’re just one stubborn little man…” The man took a deep breath and finally decided to tell the scientist what he wanted to know.

“So, about his physical activities…Was Mr. Barnes allowed to exercise along with the other inmates?”

“At first, yeah, because it was the only thing he enjoyed. The only moment of the day where he seemed to be fully aware of his surroundings. He dedicated his time to hardcore training, which brought his already impressive physique to new heights of excellence.”

“I understand that, Warden Dreyfuss. However, it did not seem likely that Roger Barnes would be able to develop his muscles even further working out in a very simple gym without resourcing to things like nutritional supplements and especially steroids.”

“Our physicians were rather impressed with the kind of development his muscles displayed and ran a few tests on him to check for illegal substances, since he got more muscular faster than anything humanly possible did.”

“Maybe he had managed to adulterate the results, providing fake samples…he might even had help from your own medical crew.”

“I take very care of our institution, Dr. Lassiter, but I am no fool. I know things are smuggled in and out of our walls. Roger had his contacts in the outside world. He probably got access to illegal steroids, but I had nothing to do with it. Don’t try to blame this freak on me!” Warden Dreyfuss protested.

“Blaming you? Can’t you see the incredible events you reported? This man is physically thriving under the harshest conditions. His organism has achieved a state never described in medicine we need to investigate further!”

“Dr. Lassiter, we are ready to interview Mr. Barnes.” Preston said as he knocked at the door.

“I am going, Preston thanks for everything Warden Dreyfuss. We’ll be quick.”

“You really don’t understand the danger of this situation. You should never approach that Monster!” The warden held onto Lassiter’s arm firmly.

“That beast is my key to reach for the unreachable things, Warden!” Lassiter said as he managed to retrieve his arm from the firm grip ad left the room.

After he got alone in his office, Warden Dreyfuss reached for his concealed liquor bottle and took a long sip, he was noticeably at the verge of crying.

“The Monster will devour him…sooner or later we are all doomed!”

Lassiter, Preston and several heavily armed ChemTechLabs security went down the hallway that lead to Roger Barnes’ cell.

“You guards stand alert, I am pretty sure the crew has been pretty complacent with our target. We must proceed carefully.” Lassiter explained as they reached the target isle.

“Cell # 234-F, Dr. Lassiter.” Preston gulped.

Daniel Lassiter stood tall and pride as usual. He walked to the door and opened the superior hatch. A powerful stench of musk, sweat and cum hit him with such force that Lassiter nearly vomited right there.

From the interior of the cell, they heard a powerful chuckle.

“Sorry about that little man. I was doing some sit ups and got horny…” The deep voice was manly and very calm. Lassiter managed to regain his composure and gestured for the guards to stand alert.

“Mr. Roger Barnes, my name is Dr. Daniel Lassiter and I represent ChemTechLabs, we came here to offer you a great opportunity to…HOLY SHIT!” Daniel Lassiter was proud of keeping his poker face under any circumstances, but his mind was simply unprepared for what he saw through the small hatch of the cell door.

A true monster of muscle. A mountainous man whose shape was beyond anything possible for current humankind standards: this Nubian abomination stood much taller than the alleged 6’7” and he certainly had to weight much, much, MUCH more than the 350 pounds on his medical report. Those physicians truly did not want the world to know how marvelous Roger Barnes truly has become.

“I guess I should have warned you I wasn’t exactly decent.” He said in a very playful tone, grabbing the immense obelisk of obsidian cock and pointing it to the shaft, and a thick volley of cum hit Daniel Lassiter in the right eye, which caught him off guard.

The security guards were about to move when Lassiter signaled them to stand. The scientist just cleaned his face with the wet tissues Preston quickly handled him.

“It is an honor to finally meet you, sir. You are far more amazing in person.” Lassiter said in a demure tone as he felt completely intimidated by the grotesquely muscular man standing at the other side of the door.

A man whose body defied the very concepts of human anatomy Lassiter learned during his long professional life. Even inside that poorly lit cell, the immensity of those muscles was simply undeniable! Muscles built on top of muscles, uncanny masses of raw powerful cords of muscles piled on the immense frame of his physique.

“What is it that you have to offer me?” Barnes asked at once, which sent a powerful feeling towards Lassiter, who suddenly didn’t seem the same ambitious, unbreakable character.

“I want to give you the world, sir.” Lassiter said with tears in his eyes.

“Good…it was about time!” Barnes flashed a deviant, white winning smile.

To be continued. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 23

My God...I didn't realise I was actually holding my breath the entire time I was reading that. Just....wow.

Please, please continue with this, muscl4life...the idea of a behemoth like Barnes getting more powerful is making my brain fizz with crazy excitement...

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Hehe my queue line just keeps growing longer! I have several other projects going on, but who knows? Maybe i get inspired to write this graphically intense story.

• Upvote 2