It started with something small Part II

Dogma

This is a completely needless Part II to this story:

http://muscle-growth.org/topic/3119-it-started-with-something-small/

It's intended to kick off just as that story ends. Short review. Eric bought a curse from local pothead/curse dealer Tommy and cursed Kevin, with some pretty spectacular results. But as it turns out curses are hard things to shut off once they get running.

It Started with Something Small: Epilogue

As for Eric, well, he didn’t hate Kevin any more. He could never quite shake the scent of the guy, and the sight of that massive cock and those throbbing balls from his head, but he did get back together with his ex-girlfriend eventually. It didn’t last. She dumped him again. And it was right in that angry moment after he’d been dumped, again, that Daniel walked by, dressed in shorts and a tank top and sweating after a long run, and called him a Loser Weiner Dog …

It Started with Something Small: Part II

Eric snarled and the words were out of his mouth before he even had time to think about them: “We can’t all be a fricking alpha dog like you,”

Three things happened.

Eric felt a distinctive click, as if something had fallen into place and he knew that on some level the curse had been activated.

Daniel, who looked completely bemused, changed. He didn’t turn into a dog. But his hair, short and buzzed around the sides, grew out a little. As if the hair cut that he had got three days ago had happened a month ago. It made his dark brown hair look longer and shaggy. A five-o-clock shadow formed on his formerly clean-shaven face. The changes slid progressively down the rest of his body. The hair in his armpits got a little denser and a little longer. Daniel wasn’t muscular, but he jogged and spent enough time in the gym to stay toned. Now, everything got just a little bit thicker; as if he had added ten pounds to his bench and a few more pounds to his curls. Within his shorts there was a distinct shifting, and Daniel pawed at himself absently, but what exactly was going on there, Eric couldn’t tell. Finally, Daniel smiled at him and Eric could see his canine teeth lengthen ever so slightly.

It was at that moment, and the wry smile from Daniel was the give away, that the third thing happened; Eric realized that Daniel hadn’t been talking to him at all but to a weiner dog on the other side of him that was eating somebody’s homework. Daniel shooed it away from the book and it waddled off in search of more trouble.

Daniel shook his head, “Weiner dogs. I hate those bastards. They’re always wrecking havoc,” then he looked at Eric and laughed. “So I’m an alpha dog eh? Well, thanks man. I do what I can.” He gave Eric an appraising look. “You break up with Sandra again? You gotta watch that lashing out, man.” And then he gave Eric a slap on the back and jogged off. “I’ll see you in calculus!”

Eric watched him go—tight, slightly bigger glutes, sliding back and forth in his shorts—and then thought, “Well, fuck. I better tell Tommy about this.”

Tommy was not amused. It didn’t help that he’d been sleeping one off when Eric banged on his door looking for help. He sloshed water over his face, downed a Coke to get some sugar into his body, cracked his neck, and then pointed directly at Eric, “You, my friend, have anger management issues.”

Eric didn’t think this was entirely fair. “I didn’t mean to do it! I thought the curse was done!”

“A curse isn’t like a light switch that you turn on and off. When you curse someone else it sticks to you too. And in your case you’re such a bundle of anger, frustration, and unresolved sexual issues that you’re just feeding it. And Daniel, who’s a straight up guy, by the way, innocently walked right into that.”

Eric hung his head in shame: “He’s not going to turn into a dog is he?”

“Ugh,” Tommy shook his head. “No. No fricking furries. But you triggered something.” He grumbled and walked over to a book shelf that looked like it contained a tumbled mix of textbooks, sci-fi books and foot-thick tomes that looked like they had been printed personally by Gutenberg. Throwing back another Coke, Tommy thumbed through the book, ignoring Eric.

Eric sat down, or rather sunk into, the punched sofa. In front of him, the coffee table was covered with books, bongs, empty glasses and what looked like a dozen test tubes full of glowing liquid.

“Touch nothing,” Tommy muttered without looking up. Finally, after ten minutes more of page thumbing by Tommy and studious non touching by Eric, Tommy slammed the book closed and cocked an eye at Eric.

“Do you like Daniel?”

Eric blinked. “We get along okay. We’re in a couple of classes together. Shared notes a couple of times.”

“K. You should stay away from him. At least for a couple of days. You’re the trigger. If you keep clear there shouldn’t be any more impact. If you don’t keep clear. Well, there will be some impact.”

And then he told Eric to get out.

• Upvote 19

Part 2

Eric knew it was a bad idea and it’s not like he was that studious that he just HAD to go to class. But an hour later he was sitting in calculus when Daniel plunked down beside him. Going to calculus was probably a forgivable sin. Deliberately picking out a seat so that someone coming into class could sit down beside him? That was unpardonable.

He smelled Daniel before he saw him: a heavy thick smell of fresh sweat.

“Hey,” Daniel nodded as he sat down, with no hint of awkwardness over the wiener dog incident. He was still dressed in his shorts and tank top from his run; the front of the tank-top was soaked through with sweat and although it didn’t show the shorts were every bit of damp. He was even breathing a little heavy; one might say panting, ever so slightly.

Daniel grinned as he saw Eric’s nose wrinkle involuntarily. “I’m totally rank aren’t I?” He lifted his right arm and sniffed at the dense coat of black hair that covered the depths of his armpits and then, as if that wasn’t confirmation enough, Daniel stretched out his tongue and licked himself. “Yup,” he wrinkled his own nose now, but he was still grinning. “Sorry man, it’s like I found my second wind after I bumped into you and I had to log a few more miles to burn off the energy. Totally lost track of time and didn’t have a chance to get changed.”

The apology would have been more convincing if Daniel hadn’t followed it up by eaning back in his chair and lifting both hands behind his head so that everyone with a couple of rows was gifted with his aroma. Two people got up and moved two rows down.

But it wasn’t the smell that was bothering Eric. Au contraire, he felt his dick firming up with every breath he took. No, what worried him was that Daniel was changing again. The five o’clock shadow that had sprouted an hour ago, grew out even more; it was like he hadn’t shaved in three days and the hints of a hipster beard covered his jawline, his chin and, almost artfully, around his mouth. Eric could see the same hair darkening Daniel’s formerly smooth chest and thickening on his fore-arms. That wasn’t all; Daniel was growing again. Not dramatically, probably not more than a half-dozen pounds of added muscle, if someone wasn’t staring at him (with their tongue hanging out slightly and their cock now hard and pressing up against their pants) they wouldn’t notice it. But Eric could see Daniel’s lats fanning out denser and wider with every breath. He could see his triceps becoming more defined and his biceps, bunched up because Daniel’s hands were behind his head, becoming thicker.

Daniel seemed oblivious to what was happening, but he pulled his arms down and looked over towards Eric quizzically. “Hey, do you smell something. I can’t quite place it but …” he licked his lips, looked down towards Eric’s crotch, and then quirked a smile when he saw the distinctive shape of a boner pushing down the left leg of Eric’s jeans. He nodded, “Been a while with the break up and everything, eh?” Daniel shifted his own loins in an unconscious thrusting motion. Once and then twice.

Eric was distracted by the movement but when he looked up he found that Daniel was staring at him curiously again,” Hey are you trying to grow a beard? I don’t think I’ve ever seen you unshaven before?” And as if he needed tactile confirmation of what his eyes were telling him, Daniel reached out and took Eric’s chin between his thumb and his fore-finger, rubbing the one day growth—back and forth—under his thumb. Daniel smiled and let his tongue slide ever so slightly across his teeth. “It looks good,” he said. “You should go for it.”

Eric jerked back.

No, that’s not quite right. He WANTED to jerk back. That would have been the entirely correct thing to do when a guy was caressing your chin with his hand. But instead, Eric raised his own hand up to feel his chin; his own thumb slid over Daniel’s—and Daniel waited for that before releasing Eric’s chin—and then slid over his own chin feeling the one, no, two day growth of beard forming.

I’m changing too. He realized and now he did jerk back in his seat and looked down at himself. There wasn’t much to see. He was wearing a long sleeve shirt and jeans. If was getting bigger, it wasn’t showing. But he could see the hair on his arms looked slightly darker and thicker and when, as subtly as possible, he lifted his shirt to rub his stomach he could feel hair where there was no hair before.

Eric jumped up and grabbed his books. “I gotta go! Meeting across campus. I forgot all about it.”

“But ... calculus …” Daniel said, sounding as if calculus would personally be wounded by Eric’s absence.

“I can, ah, get the notes from you later right?” The question slipped out of Eric’s mouth before he realized what he was saying.

Daniel smiled, and it seemed as if his canines had only become more prominent. “Sure. I’ll see you later.”

• Upvote 19

• 2 weeks later...