Part 4: http://muscle-growth...ars-cub-part-4/

Part 5: http://muscle-growth...ars-cub-part-5/ 

Part 6: http://muscle-growth...ars-cub-part-6/

Part 7: http://muscle-growth...ars-cub-part-7/

Part 8: http://muscle-growth...ars-cub-part-8/

Part 9: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/3050-the-bears-cub-part-9/

Part 10: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/3231-the-bears-cub-part-10/

My Bear’s Cub Part 11

Donut moved his big body in his bed. The night still ruled over the sky as the little window of his room let in a taste of moonlight. Donut’s big pale muscled body was spread out and bulging. Though his body was sweaty from the warmth of the night mixed with his large body, it only stimulated him as his endorphins permeated the air and his semi hard leviathan cock bounced beneath the skimpy sheet that was only half over his body. It was only when the slobbering Donut adjusted that he realized the soft creature he was holding was getting crushed by his weight in his sleep. Donut’s first night with the Cub had suddenly made him more protective. Some part of him felt compelled to protect his frat leader’s smallest and most vulnerable member. The little guy felt so defenseless in his maximized arms. That’s why, when he felt his weight press into what he was hugging, he instantly moved over and raised the light creature over him. Only when Donut forced himself out of sleep and raised the object high over his head did he see that the object was a pale white. The pillow he held wasn’t the tiny creature from before. Quickly, Donut threw his blanket off and sat up in bad abruptly. Where was Cub? When he stopped scratching his red head in thought and panic, he heard a clinking sound., a very familiar clink and clank that could have only been one sound. Donut stood up, his extremely tight jockstrap lifting his weighty genitals. With a ball scratch and a reach for his room door, Donut tiptoed down the hall, following the sound down the stairs of the Cave till he found himself going into the lower floor.

It was dark but there was the sound again. A collision of metal on metal was coming from inside the only illuminated room. The glass window to the door shined brightly in the dim hall way. Donut walked as quietly as an over 7 ½ foot giant could and leaned into the door to see what were the contents. Donut’s masculine jaw dropped. It was Cub.

---

I didn’t know what was wrong with me. I couldn’t figure what the hell was happening to the frat but, whatever the case, my body was hungry for something. I’d woken up from Donut’s big comforting body and had somehow pulled myself from him. Part of me wanted to wrap my arms around his big, wide body so he could fill me with his loving heat. Still, a much larger part of me was taking the wheel. I’d jogged down the stairs and found the refrigerator. It was a blur as to how much I actually ate but, by the end, I realized that I’d eaten quite a bit of the fridge’s contents. If it were a normal fridge of a normal college frat, it would have been nearly barren the way I ate. It was a large gap after that where I’d wiped my face and then the hunger had come through me. I tried to eat my stomach began to grumble at me. I wasn’t hungry for food. I don’t know when I came to be so vulnerable but I found myself heading down the stairs, heading for Bear in the hopes his behemoth form could tell me what I needed. Thing is, I was never good at seeing in the dark. I found my way into the wrong room.

That was hours ago. With my fists tightened on the bar, my once thin arms pumped hard as I tried to lift a 45 pounder on each side. I didn’t even hear Donut come in as a bead of sweat dropped down the side of my face and landed on the bench. My chest puffed forward as I used all my strength to lift it. My body was tense but something deep down was awakening. This was feeding the hunger I had. Donut’s mouth was agape as he watched me lift the weight.

“It’s not much but I’ve never been prouder of the cub” he said as he walked over. Donut could see that my body had gone through a very small, yet noticeable metamorphosis. If you were Donut’s size and you were gauging the size of someone so small with an untrained eye, it would have been almost unnoticed. Donut wasn’t fooled though. He could see that the muscles that were there weren’t super human but they were definitely harder looking. An angry vein went down one of my arms as I began to perform another rep with as much force as possible. Donut had watched me lift the weight for 20 reps without stopping before I racked the weight and lay on the bench exhausted. Donut leaned over me and pat my unguarded stomach.

“I’m so proud of you, Cub! Is this the first time you’ve done that weight?” he asked. I only had the energy to nod my head as I lay on the sweaty bench in my black underwear alone. Every muscle felt tired and exhausted but I could feel my energy coming back and my muscles slowly regaining their hunger for more work. Was muscle recovery supposed to be this fast? I couldn’t honestly tell how bad I smelled but I must have been a Bath and Body Works the way Donut looked at me with a hunger. On his burly face, past his red beard, I could see something like a beast in him. I imagined food that smelt amazing was looked at just like this. I couldn’t figure out why but the one muscle I hadn’t worked was fighting a war with my suddenly tighter briefs. When I sat myself up, I really began to feel the waistband pull into my sides as my waist bent in them. That was the first time I yanked on them and now, I could see something on my stomach. It wasn’t a 6 pack exactly. It was more like the ghostly image of a faint six pack on my belly that was hidden behind a thin layer of fat.

“Where did that come from?” I asked as I continued to pull on my tight underwear. It was then that Donut threw a bag in the corner at me. I caught it clumsily and looked inside before looking at him surprised.

“We were going to try and get you into lifting after your first class tomorrow but I guess you caught the bug early, Cub” Donut said, his eyes never wavering from my body. My cock was pretty hard but I’d gotten so comfortable with all the other pups that it didn’t matter what I was wearing. Plus, the way they looked at me sometimes, like how Donut did, it was almost as if I wasn’t wearing any clothes at all anyway. Of course, the expression was mutual though for other reasons. Donut was tenting his jock like a champ, his big and hefty balls spilling out of both ends as his cock stretched it like a rubberband. I was defenseless as Donut leaned forward, grabbed my biceps with large hands and leaned into my neck. Instantly, I felt my cock bounce in the underwear angrily again as Donut had at it, licking the side of my neck before dragging his big tongue downward and, with precision, licked my right pectoral down to the nipple. I moaned and wrapped by arms around Donut’s head. My nipples hadn’t ever been this sensitive before. It was like Donut was hotwiring my cock to start. I was close to jazzing all over my briefs before Donut stopped his tongue and I tightened my grip as though I was clinging to him and the feeling in that moment. I could feel Donut’s curved grin as he lifted his head up my chest and I felt his bearded face on my cheek as he pressed his lips to my ear.

“You wanna get get big, Cub? Get into your new clothes.”

I was so absorbed I didn’t move a muscle until he concluded with his sentence.

“Now.”

I was up and throwing off my briefs to get into my new stuff before my cock could hit my stomach again.

---

Bear was sound asleep, a mountain on a pitiable mattress that was struggling to handle his new size and length as the springs creaked with every breath and his big feet hung over the edge. His muscles convulsed and twitched occasionally like that of a large creature. He was testosterone and masculinity incarnate the way he slept on his back, his muscular body reaching up off the bed, his girth clear to all who stood next to it. Bear was snoring like his namesake, his big, thick hands scratching his naked body occasionally. The pups always tried to guess what he was thinking when he slept but, with as much information as they gave him in the daytime, he was a big, erotic mystery. No one could have expected him to open his eyes almost abruptly as he heard someone open his room door. Bear wasn’t expecting any pups to come at this time of night. He could hear almost inaudible footsteps against his room’s rugged floor. His new, more powerful senses responded so well to him that it was as if he’d always been an animal at heart. His head was turned away from the person who’d entered but he didn’t have to look. With a devilish grin, Bear turned and grabbed the target around the waist with his big arm and yanked them onto his big body.

“Hey, Cub” he said as he looked down over his big chest to see his captive. Bear gasped as he saw what he’d caught. It was definitely his baby cub straddling his thick body as best he could but he wasn’t prepared for what he was wearing. I’d been wearing a little pair of jogging shorts that made it half way down my knees as my legs were spread over Bear’s body. Bear could instantly see that something was different on me.

“You been working out, Baby Cub?” he said down over his chest at me. I blushed a little as his eyes were radiant enough that they seemed to look through me in the little light there was.

“A little bit, Papa Bear” I said before turning another shade redder. Bear’s grin got bigger. “Looks like the pups taught you how to talk to me, little guy” he said as he grabbed me with the hands of a giant and raised me over him before he pressed me higher onto his chest. I could feel my cock trapped by the gap between his two titanic pectorals.

“Come ‘ere, Cub. You’re sleeping with Papa Bear tonight” he said as he wrapped his big arms around me and I was surrounded in a mattress of power, muscle, and warmth. I felt like I was being wrapped in a blanket just out of the dryer. Bear had me fixed onto his body before he got more comfortable and began to snore. I’d never slept so soundly in my life.

To Be Continued…….

((Sorry for the delay :P )) 

• Upvote 8