musclefan85

My first story! Not sure what are all the best tags to use for it, but I hope you all like it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It happed like this:

I went into the locker room after my workout feeling incredibly swollen and exhausted. My Under Armour tank was drenched with sweat and stretched tightly over my skin. So was the underwear underneath my baggy gym shorts. I had pushed myself harder than I normally did, but it was so worth it to get that pump and see those veins running up and down my forearms. I instantly grabbed a protein shake and chugged it while walking over to the mirror to see my progress. There was no need to take off the shirt to know how good I looked. My abs were clearly pushing out the shirt in front of my stomach and I had these great striations in my arms for someone my size. Lean, tall, but built thick and solid with a neck and jaw line like a rock. Not much body hair, but I thought I looked pretty good with some short, spiky brown hair on my head. Yeah, looking at that buffer than most reflection I knew there was no way a girl wouldn’t think I was hot.

Apparently, so did Andrew.

I barely knew the guy before that day. I mean, I might have noticed him in the gym on the treadmill or something, but I never stopped to think about or talk to him. He kept to himself, and I did too. Nothing against the guy, I just didn’t ever really want to talk to him.

But there he was, standing behind me and noticing how I was looking at myself in the mirror. “Nice arms” he said. I couldn’t say the same about him. I looked twice his size and he had next to nothing in development on his equally tall, but skinny frame. His blond hair was all gelled up and I could tell he had just tanned since he was wearing nothing but a black and red jockstrap, but man did he ever look sad in it. I couldn’t help but pity him as he stood there with his arms on his hips and a satisfied grin on his face. I admire a guy for starting to work out and having confidence, but he just looked ridiculous in this case.

“Wanna see my muscles?” he asked.

I chuckled. “Sure bud, after a couples years of working out. You might have a good build by then.” I turned around to face him, attempting to leave the locker room.

“I think they look pretty good now” he said calmly as he put his hand on my shoulder. “I can show you my posing routine; it only takes a minute or two. After I’m done you can tell me what you think”.

Andrew stood there for a moment waiting for a response. While this was happening he started to gently rub my shoulder, which was really weird, but for some reason I didn’t think so at the time. I just saw these big, blue puppy dog eyes and I thought “well, just to humour him, it’ll only take a minute” so I said “yes” and he walked over to the middle of the room to start his show. For some reason I started to feel really light headed. Maybe it was the log work out? I don’t know, but I went over to the bench opposite him so I could watch, thinking at the same time that he really did have these deep, blue eyes.

Andrew started with a basic double bicep pose. Man it looked pathetic. Not much definition or size, but all the same he thought he looked great. After that he went on to do side chests from two angles before doing a lat spread. He did them all with the best timing and posing he could do, but anyone else would have easily just laughed at him.

“Think I’m making some good progress in the gym?” he stopped to ask.

I shrugged and said “sure dude”, just to avoid hurting his feelings. I started feeling hot again for some reason. I must have really tired myself with that workout. Even my heart was beating a little faster.

Andrew then turned around to show me the same poses from behind. Equally lame from that angle, but I didn’t notice so much since I started feeling really fidgety and sweaty.

“Did the air conditioning stop working?” I asked.

“It might have, this isn’t exactly the most modern of gyms” He replied.

I had to agree, but still it sucked to have to sit there in the increasingly stuffy heat. At least his routine would be over soon.

He moved on to showing off his legs before bending his left one to do some more arm poses from a different height.

“It’s worth it to work out your legs too. Don’t want to be and all upper body guy right?” He asked.

“Yeah...sure” I stammered out. OK, this was getting ridiculous, how could he not notice the heat in here? Maybe it was because he was mostly naked, but still I was burning up and my clothes were even wetter than before. Worse, I could feel my underwear tightening around my crotch like I was getting hard or something. “You almost done buddy? I think I’d like to get to somewhere where the air works soon.”

“Sure bro, just a few more poses.” He stood back up at his full height again before bending over to do a most (for him) muscular. He growled out as he did so saying “Dam, there’s nothing like a good pump!”

This was when I really started to lose it. I was trying desperately to take my shirt off, but my hands couldn’t seem to get a grip on anything. I keep running them up and down my torso trying to grab onto some part of the fabric I could pull up, but it felt tighter than ever against my thick body. After what felt like several minutes I was finally able to grab the top part of my tank and quickly rip it off, tearing it straight down the middle.

“Sorry about that man, I know Under Armour doesn’t come cheap”.

I was hardly paying attention to him when he said this. I just threw my head back in relief at finally getting some of my clothes off. “Fuck, it’s hot in here” was all I could say.

“Need some help with those shorts?” Andrew took a break from his show to help pull them off. I was grateful for the help, but horrified to see what was showing when they were removed. A full erection, as big as ever was tenting up my underwear like it was a real campsite. Since even they were soaked through with sweat it at least helped to hide whatever pre cum might have been there at the time.

“Are...you...finished...yet?” I panted out as best I could.

“Just about, I can see it’s getting pretty intense here for you. I’m feeling pretty hot and sweaty myself.” He began to not only flex, but rub his hands over his body too. His frame may have been thin, but his jockstrap was starting to look pretty stuffed at that moment.

I couldn’t keep my eyes off of him while this was happening. My hands were trembling as they reached for my cock and I began stroking it through the fabric of my underwear with both of them at the same time.

“Aw yeah man, just a few more bicep poses.” I gripped my cock harder still as he went on to curl his arms again and again. Mine were on fire, veins swelling and muscles stretching as I felt them pump up more than they ever did doing curls. I jerked myself furiously as I felt the sweat running down my back, chest and abs and my face getting red.

“Almost there” he continued with some more side chests. Was my cock getting even bigger?! I couldn’t tell because my eyes were glued to Andrew doing his posing routine.

He did another most muscular while saying “Fuck yeah, look at that shit!” sticking out his tongue for added cockiness. I was at a loss for words, I had never been so turned on in my life and I didn’t know how much more I could take it.

“Looks like you’re about ready” Andrew said as he moved towards me and took my underwear off. How he did so with my hands moving so much and so fast in the way, I don’t know, but he did and I just stared into his beautiful face the whole time.

Being able to feel the skin of my dick just turned me on even more. I was gasping for air as Andrew went back to his spot to give me his last pose. “One more, just like Arnold!” he said before returning to the same double bicep pose he had started out with.

“FUCK!” I didn’t even say it so much as roared like an animal as I was finally able to close my eyes and throw my head back as I blew load, after load of cum into the air and all over my body. Grunting and growling as it went on for forever, it seemed.

Finally I was able to calm down and begin to focus on what had just happened. I looked around the room, but didn’t see Andrew anywhere. All I saw was the mess I had made of the room with my load, and some blond bodybuilder standing in the centre of the room wearing nothing but a bulging black and red jockstrap. “Pretty good show, huh?” he said in a deep, masculine voice.

Oh my God, it was Andrew.

“Nothing hotter than getting some stud to jerk off to a skinny guy for a change.” He said before walking over to me and slapping me on the back like I was some quarterback who had just made a touchdown. “We should do it again sometime, until then...” he used his fingers to lift my chin up and give me a long, deep kiss. Best I can remember.

After that he turned around and started to walk away. Just before he got to the door, he picked up a towel and threw it to me. “You look like you might need this.”

I caught it, but still couldn’t stand up for the next few minutes. All I could think of was that was probably the best posing routine I would ever see in my life.

End

• Upvote 5

Heh that was different. I liked it a lot. I guess the guy's eyes thought he was seeing a skinny guy but the bulging bodybuilder was what his mind was seeing. Looks like someone's a trickster. Good first story! I can't wait to read more from you.

• Upvote 1

Thank you for the positive comments and likes, I'm glad you all liked it.

I deliberately left out the exact reason why the story happened the way it did, just to keep you all guessing. Was it hypnosis? An illusion? Can Andrew really change his body? Or maybe it was just a bad protein shake.  ;)

Not sure when I'll post my next story, but I have some ideas.