redkage

An amazing story. No anger, no rage, no violence. Absolutely loved it and can't wait to see what the characters will be up to next, now that they know what they can do! :D

• Upvote 2

That was an AWESOME story!  Thank you for sharing it.  I'd love to see a chapter 2...but you ended it really well.

Great writing style, great premise, very nice writing form/format/cleanliness.  Always a pleasure to see work that is this high quality.  Thank you again!

I never want to make a great writer feel like they need to crank things out, this good stuff takes time. And with that said, I'm excited about part two. I will eagerly await it.

• Upvote 1

I liked how it was revenge, but revenge with a twist.  That's a really cool idea!  Like everyone else, I hope that there's a continuation, whether it be Austin's ultimate size or another character doing the growing.  And I'd definitely like to know more about the power in those eyes!

• Upvote 1

What a great story:  original revenge premise told in a positive way.  The "victim" appreciates the crime, and the protagonist and others do not just all become each other's mindless sex slaves/boy friends/ f*ck toys.

I really like that Ivan is NOT in a relationship with Austin the grower beyond being his roommate. If the story were to continue (and it's more than fine where it is, because writing something this well done is hard work and takes time) it would be interesting to see how the different character arcs would separate and go off in different directions:  Ivan the magician and Solomon the storekeeper (is there more to this story?  Is there  a backstory there about Solomon?) Austin and Joey (what's Joey's story ? Previously unrequited lust over his teammate---aaannndd what else?)

Lots of possibilities to expand this situation, but it's great just where it is!

Great writing Redkage!

Mdlftr 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 4 months later...