Part 1 HERE

Part 2 HERE

Part 3 HERE

I started Tyler on a new steroid cycle the next day. I told him it was pretty potent but he didn’t care. He said he’d do anything to grow massive. I adjusted my own dosage to ensure I was growing even faster. I wanted to leave my 300lb weight in the dust.

We started to workout quite often and I could definitely see impressive gains in Tyler. I responded well on the new gear and was closing in on 315lbs in just three weeks.

On one particular day we had meet at the gym to train chest.

My tank top was nearly tearing off my body as I walked onto the gym floor. I could feel all eyes on me. In awe of my size, power and raw sex appeal. 

I spotted Tyler near the benches. When he noticed me coming his eyes lit up, he licked his lips and placed his hands near his crotch. He was already 250lbs and looked fucking hot even at a distance.

We warmed up with bench press and both had a good pump starting when we started increasing the weight.

I completed 12 perfect reps with four 45 pound plates on each side. My chest was swelling up and I was starting to sweat a lot. Standing over me Tyler watched with lust in his eyes.

“Dave, you look fucking massive. Pump those pecs harder; make them grow” he encouraged.

I racked the weights and at up. I flexed my enormous pecs and watched them swell in the mirror.

Tyler performed 10 perfect reps before I had to help him with the last two. He grunted loudly but finished the set with good form.

“One more on each side” I ordered and sat down and got ready to hoist the 495lb bar.

“You’re a monster” Tyler said I lifted the bar without his help. I lowered the bar and paused for a few seconds before raising it back up.

“Feel them” I grunted.

Tyler quickly placed his hands on my rock hard pecs as I continued to press the heavy weight. I could feel him running his fingers along the deep striations and thick veins. He moaned as I completed 10 reps before racking the bar and stood up.

I hit a few poses in the mirror as people started to gather around us. I could see fear in the eyes of a few men. A couple were visible hard watching me flex.

“Two more!” I yelled.

Tyler looked doubtful but one look at my face told him I was serious.

With 585lbs loaded on the bar, I sat down and started to get ready to lift the massive weight. I stared at my swollen body in the mirror, bounced my blood filled pecs and let out a few screams. I balled up my big meaty hands and started to punch each pec hard. Sweat sprayed and my pecs started to throb. I looked like a wild animal as I laid on the bench. I wrapped my hands around the bar and squeezed so hard I felt like to could bend the heavy metal bar.

I let out one guttural scream and powered to bar off the rack. I heard gasps from the large crowd that had gathered. The bar felt incredibly heavy and sagged from the number of plates on each end. My pecs screamed with pain as I lowered the bar. I let it touch my skin for a second before I pushed the weight back up. My arms trembled but the weight kept moving. When I reached the top I could see Tyler ready to grab the bar.

“NO!!!” I screamed and started to lower the bar again. The pain coursing through my pecs tripled but I refused to give up. I felt the bar touch my chest again and with every ounce of strength I started to press it back up. When it reached the top I let a low grunt that signalled to Tyler I was finished. He grabbed the bar and slammed it onto the rack.

I couldn’t move. I let my arms fall to my sides as I gasped for breath. A full two minutes passed before I could sit up.

What I saw in the reflection of the mirror was nothing short of amazing. My 315 pound body had morphed into a total muscle abomination. I was bigger and more vascular then any Mr Olympia competitor. My chest was so pumped my chin rested on it’s thick upper shelf. I looked around at the crowd and most of them had a look of horror on there faces.

I moved into a most muscular pose and immediately heard tearing from my tank top fabric. The material around my pecs tore away. I peeled the rest of it off and hit the pose again.

I moved closer to the mirror and hit a side chest pose. My chest flexed to it full 70” and jutted four inches beyond my ripped abs. My 25” biceps pressed against my inflated chest and my traps looked down right freakish. My thick back and shoulders made me look three feet thick from the side. It was a truly incredible sight.

I walked up to Tyler and I could see fear in his eyes.

“Lick the sweat off the world’s biggest pecs.” I commanded.

Tyler’s jaw dropped and he looked around nervously. “What?”

“You heard me. Lick the fucking sweat off these freaky pecs.”

“Right here? In front of everyone? No!” He said.

“Did it sound like I was asking little man!” I said loudly. I placed one huge hand around Tyler’s thick neck and pulled his head towards me. I could feel him resisting but I outmuscled him. I slammed his head into my left pec. The whole crowd could hear the impact.

Tyler timidly started to lick the beads of sweat from my hot skin.

“Faster!” I yelled and pressed his face harder.

He started to lick faster as I flexed and bounced my swollen muscles.

I looked at the crowd and laughed. “You see this! Even a big man like this can’t resist all this massive muscle.”

I moved Tyler’s face to my right pec and he started to slurp the sweat.

After a few minutes I let go of Tyler’s neck and he took a step back. He looked mortified.

The crowd couldn’t believe I had humiliated him like that. I was so amped up I didn’t care. I walked towards the cable crossover machine and noticed Tyler hadn’t moved.

I stopped and turned towards him. His eyes were staring at the floor.

“TYLER!” I yelled. He hesitated but walked towards me.

“Did I say we were done?”

“N-No.”

We started doing cable crossovers. We were both looking insanely huge. After a few sets we were both posing in the mirror and tyler finally started to smile again. By the time we finished we were both using the full stack of weights and sweat was puddling on the floor under us.

As we walked to our last exercise; incline dumbbells I leaned into Tyler and whispered “A few more sets and it’ll be time for me to fuck your brains out.”

Tyler swallowed hard and looked nervous.

We performed four gruelling sets of dumbbell presses. I maxed out using 250lb dumbbells and Tyler maxed out with 175lbs. We waddled towards the locker room. As we passed the trash can Tyler fell to his knees and puked. I wasn’t sure if it was the workout or the humiliation that had gotten to him.

He stood up and followed me out. I fucked him three times that night. When I wasn’t pounding his hard ass I was posing my mammoth body for him. I tossing his growing body around like a rag-doll, used him as a human weight and dominated every moment we spent together. We both came countless times and Tyler had a few bruises the next day.

Tyler didn’t call me for a week. When he finally did it was to ask whether his steroid shipment had arrived. I could tell there was something different about him. He made an excuse as to why we couldn’t workout that week. I figured he needed to take a break but I knew he’d be back. No one could resist my freakish mass and power.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 19

Super hot chapter. 83

Well aside from the humiliation for me. He's getting quite narcissistic and a little too cocky for me. But I guess it is kind off because of the 'roids isn't it? ^^;

The humiliation was natural as he was feeling big and huge. We've all been there and it's relative to each person. I just am wondering where this will take the story. My brain jumps to two big openings: 1. He drives away his powerful underling which a guy like him is very valuable for multiple reasons and 2. It could drive his underling to want to surpass him more than ever.

Very interesting twist.

• Upvote 1

..I prefer to have a dominat Dave, his character is really cool and right way to be a  real powerful man and bodybuilder, I expect some more grow and strong show, and rip off cloths and more dominant scenes damn!

I guess I am of two minds. I do like the humiliation of someone he is making out with (rape?), but I sure do like the cockiness & manly confidence. Just my opinion. ;-)

• 4 weeks later...