Story: THE AGE OF MUSCLEGODS PART V

muscl4life

A.O.M.G

Story by Muscl4life

Part I http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2016-new-story-the-age-of-muscle-gods-chapter-1/?hl=%2Bage+%2Bmuscle+%2Bgods
Part II http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2049-new-story-the-age-of-muscle-gods-chapter-ii/?hl=%2Bage+%2Bmuscle+%2Bgods+%2Bchapter
Part III http://muscle-growth.org/topic/2702-new-story-the-age-of-muscle-gods-chapter-iii/
Part IV http://muscle-growth.org/topic/3389-story-the-age-of-musclegods-iv/?hl=%2Bage+%2Bmusclegods

Part V

Uncle Steve simply didn’t stop growing, he was getting bigger, denser, wider, thicker and more powerful with each passing second. It was so amazing to see that kind of transformation. The sudden growth spurt episodes were very hot too, but seeing this kind of intense and constant transformation was also incredibly sexy. At some point, both of us were just lost in the powerful pleasure it rewarded us.

I could fully invest on my worshiping skills. Uncle Steve was impressed with the way I admired and cherished his growing muscles, taking my time to palm and feel every single part of him, smelling, licking, kissing or biting the enormity of those rugged rock hard muscles.

“You’re damn right boy. Worship those muscles make your Uncle bigger!” He said with enthusiasm feeling the powerful boost of my admiration. His muscles unfolded and perfected themselves with each second, using all the food the consumed to make new layers of even harder, thicker and denser muscle fibers.

At the same time, Uncle Steve grew a bit taller, to accommodate even more mass that my love towards his muscles and manly power fomented. At some point we heard his bones cracking, his skin stretching even further, it was such a sensual sound.

“Johnny, this feels almost better than fucking your tight hole, almost. But I won’t dare to stop you, right now…this…” I kissed his nipple and gently pressed my teeth against its skin, sending such a powerful wave that Uncle Steve went quiet.

I smiled. There was no need for words. I knew I had to keep worshipping him, this man was my GOD, and he was so powerful that he managed to change my own body to fit his fantasies, I needed to please him in all possible ways.

He flexed his monstrous sized biceps and I nearly passed out, realizing those arms were actually getting a bit too tall for me to worship them standing, not only because Uncle Steve was growing taller, but mostly because these beasts were soaring higher and higher with each new layer of muscle. At some point, I just felt his hand under my butt lifting me at the ideal position so I could not only kiss, but fully hug the giant muscle.

Uncle Steve just smiled and kissed the back of my neck as I worked on his immense biceps, triceps and those uncanny forearms of his. From there I attacked his bull neck, his humongous deltoids, his gorgeous thick lats, the truly insane shoulders, to the point I had to work my way down his mountainous chest, glorious turtle shell abdominal muscles, the ultra massive thighs and finally his glorious manly cock.

“Shit…” I gasped at the sight of the immense obelisk of masculine power.

“Thank you boy.” My Uncle Steve’s voice caught me off guard. It suddenly felt like something pulled me back into my conscious body.

“Holy crap! Uncle Steve, you…you…” It took me a while to process that this smoother type of growth had a cumulative effect, which I only noticed when the humongous man just inserted his much thicker tongue into my mouth and silenced me with another kiss.

“It’s ok, little man. I know you get scared, it’s just me your master. I’ll be growing all the time, you just need to get used to it. You are the greatest responsible for it anyway.” He said as he put me back on the ground. I realized he was again a bit taller, but the girth of his physique was inhuman. Too much brawn, too much volume, too much conditioning. It was not possible to have that kind of bulk and yet get so ripped and shredded like he was. At least, not possible for tiny youngster bodybuilders but not to Senior Muscle Men.

I looked at the clock. 78 minutes have passed by like that. Uncle Steve just chuckled as he hit a most muscular pose that at the same time got me so horny and scared I could not even move.

“Holy cow, Uncle Steve you are as big as a barn!” I said noticing how much bigger he had gotten during my “fade out”.

“Yeah, I realized you were lost in some kind of trance, so I decided to let you fully enjoy it. This triggering thing is very, very powerful. I could feel you were embracing the right kind of intensity. You are my jewel, little man.” The new and inhumanly powerful Uncle Steve said as he stood up.

“Go get the measuring tape, let’s have some fun!” He ordered.

Uncle Steve was now 6’5 and ¾ tall, weighing 768 pounds of immensely thick muscle.

His arms were 45” now and his chest read 117 inches (I needed two whole tapes to measure that) and his thighs were 62” with 45” calves as well. I measured the humongous cock at 20 fucking massive inches long and 8 inches around.

“Not bad for my first day as a SMM. Soon I will be scaring even the big dudes.”

I still could not believe how much muscle I gave him. For all I knew he did not feel the same kind of hunger or the violent growth spurts he had previously. I mean how he could nearly double his bodyweight without proper nutrition.

“I know it seems weird, but this is just the tuning between my hunger for growth and your hunger for pleasing me, Johnny. Triggering is mostly a thing of mind, rather than just physical. I still need to keep eating and training but I can only reach the full extent of my growth if my trigger is someone deeply connected with me.” Uncle Steve said as he hugged me.

“I am starting to understand it now, it really felt like I was dragged around your desires, and I loved to be part of them. You are so powerful, Uncle Steve.” I whispered and reached for his immense embrace.

“You haven’t seen nothing yet, boy. I want more, cub. So much more, I want so much more that it will scare you, so I’ll let you get used to the idea.” He smiled showed me the 20” monster cock bobbing in front of my face.

“I’ll never get used to that…” I said feeling my ass clinching unconsciously.

“You will, don’t worry…In the meantime…we should get something to eat! All this growth made me starving, I want refuel my batteries for new growth spurges. I want all of them again, more muscle and more size to make little guys cry out fear and lust!” He hit a frontal double bicep pose that sent the chills over my spine .

However, it actually took us a great deal of time to finally leave Uncle Steve’s house. Mostly because my recently changed SMM relative was simply too big for any of the clothes he bought, even those he acquired in the hopes of becoming a massive geezer. Especially after his latest boost, his muscles achived such symmetry and proportions that no longer resembled human anatomy.

After that uncanny episode, the XXXL bodybuilding-wear tank tops and spandex shorts could not fit the humongous muscle beast.

“Come on, boy, pull it harder!” He chuckled as I tried to pull the shorts above his humongous 45” calves, which were still relaxed but much, much thicker, at least 50% bigger than any “regular” super-heavyweight thighs.

“It’s not easy, Uncle Steve…” I said, muttering most of my strength to pull that short up but I ended up tearing the whole thing, pretty much like Uncle Steve had done with all the 4 previous pieces, scattered all over the floor.

“Are you telling me? Heh, these clothes are fucking weak. I am about to go out naked just to see the reaction on people.” My immense sexagenarian uncle pondered casually, but I knew that he could actually do that, so I had to think quickly.

“You will get arrested, Uncle Steve. Huge or not, you still need to respect the law.” I replied, trying to think on something to help accomplish that impossible task.

“Heh, I wanna see they arrest this!” He said, hitting a most muscular pose that made his muscles flex so huge and so hard that he ended up ripping the rest of the shorts I’ve struggled to pull past his calves.

“Oops…I guess number 6 is charm right boy?” Uncle Steve laughed as I rolled my eyes

I eventually decided to take a different approach, so I applied some moisturizer on those huge muscles and it helped me to slide the tank top through the monstrous biceps, triceps, neck and shoulders, and carefully pulled the fabric over the gargantuan chest. Then came the hardest part, which was trying to squeeze the shorts through the immensely uncanny powerful thighs of my huge muscle geezer.

At that point, I realized that it would be an impossible task to dress Uncle Steve in any kind of pants, so I just picked this ridiculous huge banana thong he bought and hoped that the thong did not rip as pulled it all the way to his waist. The enormous piece of manhood was stretching the fabric to the point it became not only see-through but also literally transparent.

“Shit…” I said cleaning the sweat of my forehead after such effort.

The image was truly glorious. A humongous muscular man of silver hair and tanned smooth skin, veined and bulging everywhere, with a white tank top, which seemed painted over his chest and a ridiculously tiny banana thong; it still fascinated me the way SMM’s growth continued to take their standards above mankind.

“So, how do I look?” My enormous geezer asked, turning around to display his freaking muscularity to my wondering eye.

“Criminally sexy…” I replied blushing, which made Uncle Steve reward me with a sensual warm bear hug, lifting me from the ground and kissing me so roughly and intensely that I nearly lost my senses.

“I feel just like that too. It’s so powerful, so amazing!” He said while nuzzling my face after kissing me for such long time. I felt myself melting into my Uncle’s massive arms, this man was my vivid living fantasy, and he certainly loved that situation.

“You…must be willing to grow even bigger huh?” I could tell just by the warmth of his skin.

“You’re damn right boy, this body is developing, perfecting itself, and you will help me to keep pushing its limits. Now, let’s go because I am starving!” He said carrying me out of the house to his enormous pickup. Well, I used to think it was enormous, but now it seemed much smaller compared to the humongous bulk of my Uncle.

“This might actually be the last time I drive this baby…” Uncle Steve said while adjusting the seat all the way back to give him at least some extra space to accommodate all that new muscle bulk, which didn’t prove much successful because he still felt constrained inside the vehicle.

“Do you want me do drive, Uncle Steve?” I asked politely.

“Heh, let me just enjoy this ok cub? You will be the driver soon. My body won’t fit this sardine can for much longer!” He chuckled and messed with my hair.

I got into the car and felt immediately cramped with so much manly muscle next to me, which was so sexy to me. I rushed to hug the most my enormous Uncle Steve I could reach with my arms and laid my head on the enormous man, and he tenderly replied with a kiss on my forehead.

“Damn…this is so sexy…If I wasn’t so hungry I could fuck you for a good hour or so…” He said as he started the car and drove into the streets.

“Where are we going anyway?” It took me a few minutes to realize that I still ignored know our destination.

“Well, now that I finally am in the way of becoming a huge motherfucker, I need to show off my new body, especially to see the faces on those who ever doubted I could become one.” Uncle Steve said with a mischievous grin in his manly face.

It was then that we both heard the grueling sounds of Uncle Steve’s stomach.

“It seems that all the food is finally converted into muscle, so I need to eat to refill my growth batteries for you, my cub. There is a nice joint down the road, specialized in Special orders for SMM’s. I loved to go there just to see the guys eating; now I can finally eat with the big men!”

Uncle Steve cheered and stepped into the gas pedal. He followed a deserted road, stepping heavily into the gas.

“I know you’re hungry, but it’s better getting there alive don’t you think?”

“Heh, I am starving for more than just food boy…” He said mysteriously and only a few moments later I heard the sirens of the police car right behind us.

“You’ve done this on purpose, haven’t you?” I asked half chuckling as Uncle Steve slowed down.

“Let this old man have some fun, please?” He replied, gently squeezing my thigh with his humongous mitt of a hand as he pulled the car over, and I felt my whole body melting under that grip.

The police officer got out of his car and followed standard procedure. He was a young officer with tanned skin, dark brown hair. His body seemed well shaped underneath his uniform, bulging in all right places.

“Good morning, sir. Can I please have your driver’s license and vehicle registration?”

He asked without even looking at us. Uncle Steve just extended his heavily sinewy arm and delivered the documents to the officer. The reflection of my Uncle’s massive muscles in the officer’s shades were impressive. I realize now this guy was instantly shocked.

“Here you are, son. Sorry for the inconvenience. I still need to get a license with my current stats, I mean…if I ever stop growing” Uncle Steve’s deep manly and powerful voice tone suddenly attracted the officer’s attention and he lowered his shades after noticing the size of the driver clearly did not match the stats described in the document.

“Steve Finnegan? Wait…didn’t you win some bodybuilding championship?” The officer’s demeanor suddenly changed as he recognized the manly face of my Uncle.

“I sure did, son. But I guess I’ll have to stop competing now, at least in the small divisions.” He chuckled flexing the humongous arm to the shocked officer. I noticed Uncle Steve pumping that huge muscle even harder, trying to give more size to them and that arm must have peaked at least 50” around.

The officer just stood there watching, and I felt sorry for him. He would love to hug that monstrous arm and never let go.

“I was there...My dad competed with you, Larry Durham. He took 5th.” The officer said in a lower tone.

“Oh so you must be Junior! Your father is a fine man, officer. He is a great contender, he just got the wrong timing, and he will do much better next year now that I am not there to eclipse him.”

“You’re one of those…huge muscle men now?” The guard asked in a clearly excited tone, totally forgetting that my Uncle had broken the law.

“Heh, I guess you could say that. However, I am still in the first day, so you understand my rush to grab some grub, don’t you? I just needed to go to Sam’s Dinner and try their SMM’s special. This massive geezer needs to have his food, don’t you agree Junior?” Uncle Steve said casually bouncing his monstrous chest to emphasize his point.

“Erm…sure sir. Everything is in order…you’re clear. Go enjoy your meal.” Larry Junior smiled as he returned the documents and backed off the vehicle.

“Oh, I most certainly will, boy. I will be joining the SMM’s shows now. We are the true bodybuilders you know. You should come cheer for me.” Uncle Steve bragged, engulfing the hand of the younger police officer with his massive paw.

“I would love to do that sir. You will do great, I am sure.” The officer said in a lower tone, trying to retrieve his hand, but Uncle Steve had him right where he wanted.

“Good, so get naked, I wanna see if you are worthy of being fucked.” Uncle Steve said out of the bloom as he finally let go of the young man’s hand. To my uttering surprise, the police officer just nodded and opened his shirt, he didn’t even hesitate, just obliged.

Uncle Steve looked at me with a smirk, noticing how imperative his new size and massiveness was to smaller, younger men like myself. He just grunted and got off the vehicle, making it squeak and shake as his humongous weight left the car.

As he got outside, the young officer was speechless, notching the immense bulk of my dear Uncle Steve. My immense muscle daddy grinned and scratched his manliest jaw, evaluating the hot little officer. The guy was totally naked, without any objection, he actually seemed proud to be showing his body to the immense muscle daddy.

“You have a nice tight little body Larry Junior. I bet your father is very proud of you boy.” Uncle Steve said as he kneeled down and started licking the tight shaped man.

“I’m just trying to follow his footsteps, sir. Dad was a very fit cop too.” Larry replied with enthusiasm.

“Heh, I bet you love huge muscle daddies huh Junior? I saw the look on your face when I flexed my pecs. Damn, you’re a kinky puppy aren’t you? I’ll have a nice time pounding that ass into submission.” Uncle Steve commented as he admired the view of Larry Durham Junior, and the guy was still quiet, but his erect cock displayed how much he enjoyed that situation.

“Please, don’t get yourself into trouble just to get laid, sir. If someone comes over…It’s still your first day as SMM, you will have all the asses to fuck without even trying…” I said in half tone, trying to disguise my own jealous.

“Come on, kiddo, don’t be like that. You know our thing. You are my trigger, and you will always be number one, I just need many others for my growing body. You’ve passed out while we were fucking and I wasn’t even half as big as I am now, my sexy drive is just immense!” My immense senior citizen tried to reason with me, although we both know that my jealous of his other boys would only spice our relationship even more.

“I am just concerned because your brain is flooded in testosterone right now. You need to take it easy while you get used to the changes on your condition…” I replied, trying to rationalize my behavior as a form of defense.

“You’re so cute and uptight, Johnny boy.” He said before pulling me out of the truck and kissing my lips so roughly that I once again lost my breath, when he finished I just stood there basking in my own glory.

Uncle Steve then returned his attention to Larry Junior.

“Junior, do you think my cub Johnny is sexy?” He asked directly

“Yes, sir, he’s very sexy.”

“Would you fuck him if I told you to fuck him?”

“Yes, sir.” He replied without hesitation.

“And if I tell him to fuck you?”

“My ass is yours to command sir.” Officer Durham replied right off the bat.

“Damn, this is very promising!”” Uncle Steve considered the idea for a moment, and I already imagined he would fuck the smaller for the next hour or so, but instead, Uncle Steve just approached the officer and said.

“Get yourself dressed and go see your daddy, Junior. Tell him everything that you saw me, that I am SMM now, and that you are gonna be my new trigger.”

For the first time Larry Junior hesitated.

“R-really sir? I don’t think my dad knows…”

“Your dad knows it boy. Trust me, he knows. He is just like me eager to grow into SMM, but if he can’t find a boy who wants him to grow, he will never change. Do you want him to look like me?” Uncle Steve asked flexing his mountainous gun to a very shocked Larry, who simply hugged it with all his lust.

“Yes…YES!” Larry screamed, and Uncle Steve just moaned, his muscles reacting to the energy wave that surrounded both of them. I watched in disbelief as Uncle Steve grew even more muscular in a shocking display of raw power that made me very horny.

The muscles of Uncle Steve unfolded so fast, so abruptly, so sensually. I just felt my own body getting hotter and hotter as my immense muscle daddy grew bigger right there. The monstrously huge man gained a couple of inches in height, but his muscles added at least 200 of new brawn in the few seconds that the event occurred.

“Whoa…what was that?” Larry Junior asked, he had just creamed all over Uncle Steve’s monstrously huge biceps, which were now even bigger and more impressive than ever.

“Shit…Uncle Steve, you have grown even bigger …how can you even manage such growth if you are so hungry?” I asked totally marveled at his constant growth. He had probably gained over 200 pounds of pure brawn during that marvelous event, his muscles were now over 1000 immense pounds of manly power and growing bigger at each passing second.

“That…was triggering my boys.” Uncle Steve said with an even deeper voice as he tapped the Larry’s head and kissed his forehead fatherly.

Larry felt so proud of the latest facts. “Am I your trigger then, sir?”

I feared for Uncle Steve’s answer, but the immensely muscular geezer looked at me and then back at the astounded naked officer.

“Heh, we’ll see. Go back to your daddy and let him feel that power, see if he takes you as his trigger. Durham is a good man, I want him to be SMM too, tell him you are my gift to him. If he can’t change from your power, then I’ll take you boy.”

“Really? I can make my dad grow like you? Oh, thank you sir…you’re so…” Officer Larry Junior was crying of emotion.

“No need to thank me boy. Your daddy better grow into SMM. Next year we’ll compete together in the SMM category and he’ll be even smaller compared to me.” Uncle Steve said as he slapped the naked butt of the officer.

“Now go to your daddy and make him huge! It’s an order.” Uncle Steve said without even looking back. I saw officer Durham quickly changing into his uniform and getting back into the police vehicle.

“Come on, boy…Uncle is famished!” He chuckled scooping me from the car and carrying me in his massive arms down to Sam’s Dinner.

“Sir…you just rejected a trigger like that?” I asked dumb folded.

“Heh, I know Larry for a long time, he’s good people. I want him to have some fun too. Besides, Junior was just intimidated by my size, he wanted his father could be that big. I felt everything he felt during the moment I probed his mind.

“You did what?” I asked in surprise

The humongous muscle man just shrugged his gargantuan muscles.

“I probed his mind, it was easy. When someone worships my muscles they become open to me, I knew he had trigger potential so I just gave a push in the right direction.”

“So you just…triggered a trigger? Is that even possible?”

“We both saw it is. I liked that trick, allows me to have more guys making me huge...great potential.

“How can you grow like that without food to feed your muscles?” I asked still remembering that he was starving.

“Beats me kid, I only know that more food will make more muscle!” He grunted and lifted me from the ground

“Shit…your cock is gonna burst through the thong any moment now.” I chuckled.

“Yeah, I think we can do something about it…” My immense Uncle said as he carefully released his mega massive cock from its transparent prison and right away inserted into my butt, and the most shocking detail was that I seemed to slide into such humongous prick so smoothly and sensually.

“Damn, it feels so good to be back inside you boy.” Uncle Steve said as he fucked me mid-air. He did all the effort, I had no control whatsoever over anything. My legs were so further apart I could not even feel anything but the pressure on my bowls and the increasing pleasure on my prostate. I came every 20 or 30 thrusts of the immensely thick, and inhumanly veined long cock inside my anus.

“Time to make you look even hotter, boy…” Uncle Steve moaned as he felt my body changing, I felt my skin tingling, my face itching, my whole being was being remade as the huge SMM fucked me mercilessly.

All I could see was the growing masses of my silver haired monster. I had no clue SMM’s transformation could have so many different angles and be so incredibly delicious as well. The power was increasing between us. I felt my mind being dragged into the warp of muscle growth for my Uncle as he changed me further as well.

“Fuck…growing AGAIN!” I heard half-conscious as Uncle Steve grew even bigger from his mighty orgasm, becoming even more massive, having even more inhumanly gorgeous muscles engorging his frame. He expanded, augmented, refined, developed, evolved, transcended as his muscles grew, his physique unfolded, his senses increased, his mind reached new heights.

I felt the muscles growing around and inside me, I felt my own body changing, something was happening. I felt more energized while my limbs felt thicker and my cock ached for unloading again in such short time.

Uncle Steve came inside me and the pressure was so intense I felt my hole would blow, but then it just felt incredibly good. I moaned as my monster man just supported me and entered into the lake, which didn’t stand very far, we were both attached, because his cock was so hard and my butt was so tight around it.

I felt the cool water waking me up, my butt still attached to my immense Uncle Steve’s cock, he was just swimming on his massive back, and I was facing his hot abdominal muscles.

“How long was I out this time?” I felt so embarrassed.

“Relax, it was only for a couple of minutes. I didn’t fuck you for 8 hours. We still need to go have lunch. It was just a reminder.”

“Reminder?”

“Yeah, a reminder that I love you, but I’m too much for you, Johnny. I need to have more guys because I want to love you without hurt you. I am only going to get much, much bigger.” Uncle Steve said looking at the sky and hugging me so gently.

“I understand it, sir…I really do. It took me a while, but after last morning, I completely trust you. We are in this together. You, me and all the triggers you need.” I replied confidently.

“That’s my son.” He said unplugging me from his cock and kissing me manly. I felt so proud when he said that, but then as I touched my face, something was different. I looked at the reflection in the water and nearly fainted.

A younger Uncle Steve was looking back at me. I mean, we have always looked similar, but this was different. I was a spit image of Uncle Steve, perhaps a bit buffer, because my muscles seemed even bigger, my legs, thighs and butt were just bodybuilder like.

“You’re my son now, I made you look exactly like I would have looked if I joined bodybuilding in the early teens. You are now a 18 years old better version of me. I love you, son.” He said kissing me once again.

“I love you daddy…” I said at the end of my breath, shocked and amazed with all the changes in my physique.

“Good, because now we need to have lunch.” He said as he carried us out of the lake, and to my surprise, the emerging silver monster was just immensely bigger than I last saw him.

“I am 6’8” now and 1,650 pounds of hard hot senior muscle!” Uncle Steve said without even looking at my shocked face.

“How can you be so sure?”

“The same way I can tell you are 5’7 and ½ tall 212 pounds of powerful muscle. I love these proportions for you, so you will be like that for a while, or until you get too small for me to fuck. Gotta keep up with daddy, boy.”

I gulped. “It’s not just your muscles is it? Your mind…”

“Yup, developing further too. I know for a fact, almost SMM’s don’t get smarter. That’s why most of them are still so small.”

“Uncle Steve…what will happen to you?”

“Everything, boy. You will understand it soon.” He said as he carried me back into the car. Uncle Steve just ripped the passenger’s seat and made himself comfortable in the back seat.

“You’d better drive now boy. I have too much mass to do it.” He said spreading his massive legs.

I just got in the driver’s seat and rearranged it for my new stats. “Sir, you’re over a foot taller than me, and over 8 times heavier…” I realized

“Yep, and soon I’ll be much bigger.” Uncle Steve grinned as he reached for my shoulder and gently squeezed it, although I felt the tremendous pressure.

I realized at that point, that the world as I have known so far was ended.

The Age of Muscle Gods was upon us.

End of Part V
  • Upvote 16

Thanks for the support guys! I had this sitting on my HD for a while, but finally got the inspiration to go full throtle with this story. I also added the links for the previous parts. Don't worry Uncle Steve is going to have lots of growth to match the other SMM's and then a whole lot more...;)

Thanks again,

Cheers!

• Upvote 3

I do wonder: Now that Johnny is basically a younger version of Uncle Steve, would it be possible that Johnny would become even larger then Uncle Steve and have a role reversal of sorts? ;3

I guess Johnny still needs a loooong time until he can become SMM. I don't quite see role reversal between them, but I kinda like your idea, maybe another duo can fit in the role...

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...